Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! (18760 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by 190: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

true.
*ignoring 190 from now on*

Ignored you a long tyme ago** tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Moyola(f): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
i, Confy/Zwaga
ii, Intelligence
iii, Influence
iv, Good lukz
v, Affluence
vi, Dress sense
vii, Height

Ps: They're listed in order of current preference. Preference varies az far az ma story's concerned! cool
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
I'm seeing money/wealth taking the the last place in most lists, could it be that our women are gradually Changing for good? i'm so impressed. (i know i 'll be called a broked A-S-S with this.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by SisiKill1: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
All these whining from poor guys is getting boring abeg.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chiogo(f): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
LOL. My list is just for a boyfriend thing, like why does he have to be rich? we're just dating, Na him born me?

But for marriage, that's another story sha. tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

LOL. My list is just for a boyfriend thing, like why does he have to be rich? we're just dating, Na him born me?

But for marriage, that's another story sha. tongue

Lets hear it for marriage criteria then.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chiogo(f): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Lets hear it for marriage criteria then.
It's the same list except the wealth aspect might be bumped up from its current hierarchical order. grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

It's the same list except the wealth aspect might be bumped up from its current hierarchical order. grin

lol grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2010
chiogo:

Up to where? First? Second? Third? Fourth?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Controlkay: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2010
I doubt their sincerity
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chiogo(f): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Up to where? First? Second? Third? Fourth?
Like third/fourth. I think good looks, intelligence/confidence would always come first.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2010
Goodness does nobody else care exceptionally about height!? Because I care exceptionally about height. Chiogo, do you care exceptionally about height? cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tubabie(f): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^ I do like seriously smiley
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by KennyG6(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
ibkaye:

Goodness does nobody else care exceptionally about height!? Because I care exceptionally about height. Chiogo, do you care exceptionally about height? cheesy
height of what exactly if i may ask? embarassed
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by chiogo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
ibkaye:

I do but I didn't rank it highly because it's like a non-negotiable. grin It's a prerequisite, should be already there to begin with. Like, how am I gonna be taller than him? grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
tubabie:

^^ I do like seriously smiley

Tubabes, you put height at the dead middle so I take it you are cool with him being just about 3 or 4 inches taller than you as long has he has a lot of the top 3s?
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tubabie(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Tubabes, you put height at the dead middle so I take it you are cool with him being just about 3 or 4 inches taller than you as long has he has a lot of the top 3s?

Yeah I just lumped it in the middle with good looks cos I didnt know where to place it cos it is kinda default for me. When I see a guy my brain gives me rapid assessment of the height and I like my guys tall, at least taller than I am, and I am tall.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by KennyG6(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
tubabie:

Yeah I just lumped it in the middle with good looks cos I didnt know where to place it cos it is kinda default for me. When I see a guy my brain gives me rapid assessment of the height and I like my guys tall, at least taller than I am, and I am tall.

good thing im tall den grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lol, I'd love a guy to be very tall, this however does not mean I will not give any guy shorter than the so called 6' a chance lol It's sort of like a dream, as long as you're still taller than me in heels, you've passed the test, and that isn't very hard considering I'm only about average in terms of height cheesy
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by tubabie(f): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

meaning?  cool wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

Back off, son. You are not messing around with this golden beauty. angry tongue
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by KennyG6(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Back off, son. You are not messing around with this golden beauty. angry tongue
u want me to disable the other leg abi? grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by KennyG6(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
tubabie:

meaning? cool wink

make of what what u like [size=5pt]2[/size]babie
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
Kenny_G:

u want me to disable the other leg abi? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by KennyG6(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
berra back off wink wink
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
Freiburger:

I'm seeing money/wealth taking the the last place in most lists, could it be that our women are gradually Changing for good? i'm so impressed. (i know i 'll be called a broked A-S-S with this.
NO. it's just finally about time that you get it through your thick heads that money isn't everything. so cut it with your wild assumptions. maybe for paupers that is the case
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

NO. it's just finally about time that you get it through your thick heads that money isn't everything. so cut it with your wild assumptions. maybe for paupers that is the case

Tell me something is it not possible to dissagree on someome's opinion without using abusive words? Is that a new way of showing maturity? what if i return these word even harder on you would u feel. once again u don't just abuse ppl u see on online.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Princek12(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

We all know money is not everything, but the high percentage of women on this thread who rate money low does not tally with the percentage of women in real life who rate money low. That's what am saying. Something does not add up.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Mannylex(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2010
From wat the ladies have posted, I fink I like wat i'm seeing.
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Freiburger(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2010
Mannylex:

From wat the ladies have posted, I fink I like wat i'm seeing.

Me too. But does that mean the men are broke since we do like it and we 're impressed? grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Mannylex(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2010
Freiburger:

Me too. But does that mean the men are broke since we do like it and we 're impressed? grin

Hell NO. It just shows that the re-branding process is really effective, and is yielding positive results. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Men! by Sam32(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2010
guyz make una lock up.all dis ratins end here.real lyf these ratins do nt add up! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.