Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,633 members, 7,905,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? (7649 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

Gerrout!!!  angry angry angry
You didn't enjoy what?

When you were kissing, you didn't enjoy it right?
When he undressed you and flinged your bra and panties to the other side of the room, you didn't enjoy it?
When he was sucking and nibbling on your nippies, you told him to stop abi?

Let me ask you a question. At what point in this whole process did you start to cry exactly?
After he had sliced your legs open and dipped you with some nice cream innit . . . . Mcheew!!!

Now thats not fair, you are being too harsh on Divine R, don't you think if she really knew what was happening/gonna happen, she would have stopped it, and hence the reason she starts to cry when she really understands what is happening angry So all she is guilty of so far is too much sampling/testing the waters grin

Have mercy on her, it is not a crime to be confused, this is the same girl that came to open a thread last month about one Pastor in her Church being the man of her dreams, and unbeknown to her, all she wanted him for was just as a friend and she thought that was what she was doing, until I had to gently explain the consequences of such action to her tongue grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by sjeezy8: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
hahahah lmfao you are a sl ut
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
Busy-body na waoooo for you sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
Divine R.:

Busy-body na waoooo for you sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ha ha, can't i do anything right in your sight, Chamotex is annoyed with you, and I am defending you, still na only my name you fit call, God dey sha angry angry angry cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Busy bosy please can we end this fight? cry cry cry cry cry

i still love my boyfriend, with this i remember that day
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
Divine R.:

@Busy bosy please can we end this fight?  cry cry cry cry cry

No way, this is my means of livelihood and i have 17 mouths to feed, or you want my pickin to starve tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-406722.0.html#msg5615172
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by googles: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm cat fight
busy body hmm you are really really busy you know[/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]hmm cat fight
busy body hmm you are really really busy you know[/size]

Wetin i for do, recession dey for town, and this job don't pay well anymore like before, so i have to put in more effort and time, i am looking for a career change so have me in mind if any opportunity comes up biko tongue grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ Busy body so u are making up with my thread abi
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by googles: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
Busy_body:

Wetin i for do, recession dey for town, and this job don't pay well anymore like before, so i have to put in more effort and time, i am looking for a career change so have me in mind if any opportunity comes up biko tongue grin

[size=13pt]on the contrary i think you are good at wat you do
so you should hmm continue
i only hope i dont end up being one of your clients
cos dat means trouble {apparently}[/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Enockia(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
if i must speak honetly it's not a very wise thing to do
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
@poster you shouldn't have told him, you only succeeded in hurting him but he may not show it to you.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by r231(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
i feel sorry for that poor guy grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Enockia(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
shit happen he should handle it
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by TOPE20001(f): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
U cried thruout? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by busybody20: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
TOPE2000!:

U cried thruout? grin grin grin grin

She cried tears of Joy grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
busy  body stop porknosing plz.

@ Divine R

can you explain the discrepancies in your stories? How many men are we talking about here, and which one or ones are you cheating on exactly?

I'm confused cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by henryhemon(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
@poster,
You are surprised about the change?wonders shall never end,maybe you expect him to jump up high and love u like no other cuz you cheated on him,huh!women! like chamotex said,at what point did you not enjoy it n start crying?forget that guy,he's gone,he can never trust you,start looking for a new boyfriend or better still go back to your partner in sex!
You act like a 20 year old girl sorry!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by peacettw: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
It's a good thing we hide behind our usernames with some of us going as far as changing our sexes and altering our ages etc. Be it as it may, busybody, though i understand u re doing this for fun and as ur means of livelihood as u so put it, u shld be equally glad u re hiding behind ur alter ego because if this is who u really are as a person then i will loath to know u(guess u will start stalking me from now on). As for u divine, u need to keep up with ur game n cover ur tracks, otherwise, get a new username cos busybody will definitely get busy busting ur a.ss each time u breath. Either way, no one is perfect. Peace
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by bluespice(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
lol!!!!
busy body u put amebo to shame oh
chai! lemme get my journal out cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by mimon79(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
Bullshit! Thats why i can never, ever trust a woman, just not worth it
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
all damsel are thesame, guys be wise ooooo
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
why is everybody fighting me? i only did something bad and confess to God and man, they both 4ive me. no body is above mistake and temptations ok, that's why we are human.

thank God i confessed at list my sins has been forgiven, wht of pple that sin and refuse to confess and turn away.

more so the guy is nt in the country and we had quarrel i never do it to hurt him, i moved on after a fight before he came back. pls it wasn't intentional, you pple shd pls stop fighting me

afterall i didnt enjoy the show  cry cry :' cry
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
peacettw:

It's a good thing we hide behind our usernames with some of us going as far as changing our sexes and altering our ages etc. Be it as it may, busybody, though i understand u re doing this for fun and as your means of livelihood as u so put it, u shld be equally glad u re hiding behind your alter ego because if this is who u really are as a person then i will loath to know u(guess u will start stalking me from now on). As for u divine, u need to keep up with your game n cover your tracks, otherwise, get a new username cos busybody will definitely get busy busting your behind each time u breath. Either way, no one is perfect. Peace

@ peacettw
thanks very much
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by ravenzord(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ Divine: If you felt you'd been forgiven by God and ur boyfriend, why did you have to open this thread for folks to comment on? You must admit that the different tales you keep telling in your different threads bring your believability to question, infact I think you're a very regular fantasist. Now if you really had the problem you raised in this thread, and you don't like the way folks are commenting, ask the moderator to lock it for you. . .but I doubt U'd do that, you obviously love the attention.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ poster

are you scouting for another male sef.

see all your contact info on your profile. Most people only put one or two- you displayed four.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by joshO: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
This is not fair.

You people are being to harsh on @poster. It was a mistake. She said she 'cried' throughout the encounter - even if she didn't tell us how long it lasted - 2, 3, 4 hours maybe?. Do you know that her hands may have been tied throughout the encounter so she couldn't fight back? Perhaps her legs were strapped to adjacent poles, making movement impossible? Her mouth could have been gagged meaning she couldn't ask him to stop or scream for  help?  It may have been a 'distressing' experience. Phew, nairalanders, be sensitive!!

@poster, kpele jare cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nescoemmy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2010
its not easy to admit to such,but u should also learn to keep promises,i don't think dat u lost a bit of his trust on the contrary you gained more trurst.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by ravenzord(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
tpia.:

@ poster

are you scouting for another male sef.

see all your contact info on your profile. Most people only put one or two- you displayed four.

But she forgot to put the most important info,a profile picture  smiley.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by blakdove: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
When you were kissing, you didn't enjoy it right?
When he undressed you and flinged your bra and panties to the other side of the room, you didn't enjoy it?
When he was sucking and nibbling on your nippies, you told him to stop abi?

This "stop-it-I-like-it kind" of thing.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by daduke2k(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
chei , una don kill me for here. nne y u dey lie like this nah
joshO:

This is not fair.

You people are being to harsh on @poster. It was a mistake. She said she 'cried' throughout the encounter - even if she didn't tell us how long it lasted - 2, 3, 4 hours maybe?. Do you know that her hands may have been tied throughout the encounter so she couldn't fight back? Perhaps her legs were strapped to adjacent poles, making movement impossible? Her mouth could have been gagged meaning she couldn't ask him to stop or scream for help? It may have been a 'distressing' experience. Phew, nairalanders, be sensitive!!

@poster, kpele jare cheesy cheesy grin
so na rape nah, ok o undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / Gays Only!!! / Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.