Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? (7650 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
peacettw:

[size=14pt]As for u divine, u need to keep up with your game n cover your tracks, otherwise, get a new username cos busybody will definitely get busy busting your behind each time u breath. Either way, no one is perfect. Peace[/size]

I come in peace too, but i have a question please, by your "no one is perfect" comment above, are you advising Divine R to keep practising and practising and practising until she perfects her game, which means she needs to perfect the act of  continuously cheating and confessing or she needs to perfect the act of keeping quiet next time and not confess?

Only asking an innocent question on behalf of Divine R, and remember i come in peace cool

googles:

on the contrary i think you are good at wat you do
so you should hmm continue
i only hope i dont end up being one of your clients
cos dat means trouble {apparently}

Don't worry, I always play fair, if I uncover something about you, I will give you first chance to bribe me generously and buy yourself out of trouble before going to print with your expose, I’m only in this game for the money and don't mind whatever source it comes from tongue cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
tpia:
poster

are you scouting for another male sef.
see all your contact info on your profile. Most people only put one or two- you displayed four.

Ouch Vintage Tilapia fishmouth grin grin grin

@ Bluespice
Yeparipa, Iyalode Bluespice how could we miss this, we need to stop slacking as tpia is after our job and wan run us outta business, don't just come back with one journal oh cheesy grin cheesy

neily:
@poster- for u to do it, dat means u can do it again. Because of a little quarrel wit your bf u cheated on him. Na so u go dey cheat ova a every quarrel. Pls advice dat guy to go and find another girl who is trust worthy, and forget u, cos u re not.

@ Neily and Sofeco

Thanks for getting it jare, according to her, she cheated late last year after she had gotten back with her BF. And in January and February this year, she has started advertising herself as available, as if she doesn’t have enough on her hands to deal with. My only concern is she doesn’t cheat again and mess up her boyfriend’s heart and turn him into a bitter psycho who then goes on a revenge spree hurting every girl who comes across his path undecided

And she thinks she is being abused, wait till posters like my sister Amebo no 1 and co start to show face in your thread, na then your face go open embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
tope5000:
U cried thruout?       

Tope, didn’t know you were this heartless too, joshO has already explained what happened below, what more do you want angry Wouldn’t you cry too if subjected to the same, abeg Tope5000, learn to be sensitive angry angry angry grin And this applies to everyone else too, carry ya two left legs waka cheesy cheesy cheesy

joshO:
[size=16pt]This is not fair. 

You people are being to harsh on @poster. It was a mistake. She said she 'cried' throughout the encounter - even if she didn't tell us how long it lasted - 2, 3, 4 hours maybe?. Do you know that her hands may have been tied throughout the encounter so she couldn't fight back? Perhaps her legs were strapped to adjacent poles, making movement impossible? Her mouth could have been gagged meaning she couldn't ask him to stop or scream for  help?  It may have been a 'distressing' experience. Phew, nairalanders, be sensitive!!

@poster, kpele jare  [/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
abeg busy body face ya front oh angry

This one where you dey abuse everybody up and down.

My only concern is she doesn’t cheat again and mess up her boyfriend’s heart and turn him into a bitter psycho who then goes on a revenge spree hurting every girl who comes across his path

are you trying to point out a connection with adam brody and his many monikers?

abi you know the boyfriend?
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2010
tpia.:

abeg busy body face ya front oh angry

This one where you dey abuse everybody up and down.

I lie about ya mouth

tpia.:

are you trying to point out a connection with adam brody and his many monikers?

shocked Oh no, she didn't, asta la vista, you are on your own biko
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
Busy_body:

I lie about ya mouth

shocked Oh no, she didn't, asta la vista, you are on your own biko

you were very rude- that's uncalled for.

and yes- you lied

anyway, stop fighting the whole world over divine R. Even if you know her since the day she was born and are bosom buddies with her entire family from her grandfather to her unborn child. undecided

and even if the boyfriend is your twin brother.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ poster

abeg stop opening daft threads all over the place. You live here, you work there, etc etc.

I think by now all you yahoo yahoo people should start thinking of alternative and legal forms of employment with the way you're being busted in different countries. Nigeria's own go soon reach.

If you want to have a respected persona here, then dont start silly threads like this one. If you insist on doing so, then stop all the religious and other stuff so everyone can know you're on NL for frivolous things.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
tpia.:

you were very rude- that's uncalled for.

and yes- you lied

anyway, stop fighting the whole world over divine R. Even if you know her since the day she was born and are bosom buddies with her entire family from her grandfather to her unborn child. undecided

and even if the boyfriend is your twin brother.

^^^ Dem don finally appoint you to dey monitor what people can or can't post Eeya didn't know cos i would have sent you a thumbs up, I guess congratulations are in order then, una welldone oh, more grease to your elbow  angry cool cool cool
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^ Dem don finally appoint you to dey monitor what people can or can't post Eeya didn't know cos i would have sent you a thumbs up, I guess congratulations are in order then, una welldone oh, more grease to your elbow  angry cool cool cool

well, your insult was uncalled for.

I keep tabs on the people who refer to me as tilapia here. They're a certain group and as soon as someone calls me that, I immediately know who they are and where they're coming from.

osisi, croaker, etc are all on that list and I know what they're about. So if you're one of them then expect to receive the same treatment as them.

I'm sure none of this is news to you. Of course its a free world and you can call me whatever you want but dont be offended if i respond however I want. wink grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
tpia.:

well, your insult was uncalled for.

I keep tabs on the people who refer to me as tilapia here. They're a certain group and as soon as someone calls me that, I immediately know who they are and where they're coming from.

osisi, croaker, etc are all on that list and I know what they're about. So if you're one of them then expect to receive the same treatment as them.

I'm sure none of this is news to you.

Get a grip, it should only be an insult to you if it were true, which it ain't, by the way I thought you were more thick-skinned than this, since when did you start getting soft in the head undecided undecided undecided

I am a coward and can't fight grin No what am i saying sef, i mean I don't get angry or riled up that easily, so you sharpening your claws and baring your fangs i'd advise you is an exercise in futility and you are picking on the wrong person to expend your energy on, I am too cowardlymatured to fight cool
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^ yeah, whatever.

we all know you start poo then claim you were only joking.

enjoy yourself.

but you really dont need to start attacking everybody on this thread.

Afterall, no be divine R you dey face before? abi the person don take juju scatter you grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^^I ain't never started something and not finished it, wetin, the person carry fire for head or dey breath fire through their nostril, abegi.

Who i don attack, ehn, you say I called you tilapia, na today i bin don dey call you that, or why was it today you decided to take offence, i guess we can blame PMS, i know how it feels tongue

And yeah whatever to you too
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by googles: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
***where am i***

Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by ravenzord(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
Thread locked angry.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by chamotex(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
ravenzord:

Thread locked angry.

For why
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by ravenzord(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
Nna Mehn, I don lock am na, why U reopen am?

BTW, I locked it cos it's obviously lost it's relevance.

Thread relocked angry angry.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by unclenna(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
all of u shd better stop this ungodly act and come to God. @Divine instead of asking God 2 4giv u, u r busy begging ur man. Is he God. My advice is surrender ur life to God and He will keep u n bless u with a nice man of ur choice. that UR man will leave u soon. mark my word. come 2 Jesus for safety.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Kgdavid(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2010
Byno Baba:

OKAY. This thread is getting dangerous. I suggest we just break this up and get on with our lives.

@at all of us - stop insulting the poor girl i[b] think she's been shamed enough already (her atrociuos grammar has already seen to this).[/b]

@at all the sympathyzers - please lets move on (you could post an even more banal story to steer everyone away).

@ at the chic in the eye of the storm - run home and exist in peace (without revealing your dirt to the rest of us next time).
Abeg. Make una try.

muhahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
DEATH!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Daboncrush(m): 3:49am On Mar 04, 2010
Trouble upon trouble
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2010
Divine R.:

My guy has not been in the country, early last year we had issues of which i decided to move on, even thou i still love him, late last year, he started calling me again to make up, i have been getting admirers i decided to listen to one of them, of which i had intimacy with him.

the day i slept with one of my admirers, i cried throughout the show cos i promised to keep my body for my guy, immediately i texted him i ve something to tell him, i boldly told him i cheated on him, plead and promised not to do it again with all sincerity.

he forgives me, i observed  the love he has for me increased. but am a bit afraid, he might use that against me someday.

Divine good evening. Firstly temptation is temptation and it gets the best of EVERYONE. From cheating to getting off track from a diet lol, ppl get tempted. While I am not saying it is right to cheat I am not going to judge you. I am sort of in the same predicament. Yes I stepped out of the relationship and I can tell you guilt can really be a b.tch (excuse my language) because while he is treating you good regardless of your fault he also knows that you have given him ammunition for any argument as it was you who did him wrong. So the most he can go it try to make it work with you or leave no need for the constant guilt trip. You are not a LovePeddler, you are human.

As for the name callers do not let it get to you. People (esp. on NL) can be very judgemental but as long as you know you are a good person who makes mistakes and can own up to your imperfections you will be alright.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by prommy(f): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2010
since he is not ur husband the confession is not necessary.He is a man and may be playing his own games yet he did not confess.If u are married dont even try misbehaving and then confessing becos u have bot ur ticket to divorce with ur own mouth.BE A GOOD GIRL.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2010
ol men busy body so u fine like dis, where u dey make we parol
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Amygust(f): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
Well, Well,Well, 4 me o, i tink u did the right thing,b4 God,but do men really nid dat sincerity?perhaps u couldn't live with ur concience,quite understandable but,if i may ask,u said u guys had issues,n he was out of the country den,did u ask urself if there's any possibility he did same,like we all know,body no be firewood, I wouldnt want to belive ur libido is higher than his, anyways,d deed has bin done.U've cleared ur concience,Go and sin no more.D fact about using it agaist u l8r,depends on if he's a gentleman who kips 2his words or not,but remember, We'r all mere motals so, Anytin can happen. wink
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by neily(f): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
@unclenna- preacher thanks for dat piece, but will she listen to dat one? Tomorrow she will come up wit another one maybe wit the pastor this time.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
@youmour

It is not easy and cheap to keep this 76 years old body in that shape, so if you wan know my parole, be prepared to join the waiting list which currently stands at a meagre 17, to join my current tab of 13 e-concubines, e-lovers, e- husbands, e-jumpoffs and so on and so forth.

Meanwhile, forward your CV, Shares Portfolio, proof of deed of international landed properties and anything you have to prove your networth, and we will take it from there, and who knows sef if what i see will land you at the front of the waiting list or even displace one of the already 13 eligibles running the show, lol.

Lest i forget, are you a titled man or from a Royal family too by any chance? I need to protect and preserve my bloodline and can't afford to taint it.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by MsTom(f): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
Let me get this straight. Let me know if I got it all wrong. You and your bf had a fight and you moved on. As in broke up? Then you met another guy and you slept with him. Where is the cheating here? Why did you text the guy you broke up with in the first instance? If this is the case, you did not cheat on him. But you were immature to go get revenge by sleeping with another man and texting your first guy to tell him. Why? to make him jealous? But then, on the other hand, my guess is that you never broke up with him. You were just angry and you slept with another guy. In that case, you cheated. Yes, there is a repercussion. He is probably not happy with your decisions and you know it hence why you are here about your problems. The trust is gone and has to be rebuilt. You need to work on rebuilding his confidence in you. This can only be done by your actions and not by words. So, start acting right. God will help you act right if you ask for his help.

PS: we dont want to read any negative behavior from you. So also you bf.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
@youmour

Oh i'm currently based in yabaleft, and its not what you think. I am here because of one of my cousins Amebo no 1, and fear not, i am just here out of the goodness of my heart, we are not related, she is not a blood cousin, i just call her my cousin as per you know say na everyone be our cousin in naija, lol.

@TPIA

If not that i am a gentle being always all for peace, I would have bumped up this thread and alerted Mckokoro/Mckrackles, that you are calling him CROACKER fish, but i am a peacemaker so would let this slide.

Mind you, croacker fish is more refined in taste, expensive and not as common and cheap as tilapia, just saying, lol.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by naijaswag1: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Am sorry for any human being who banks on a girl that lives in a different country if he does not frequent the former at least once or twice a month.Can a lady stay one month without intimacy?
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by tolu001: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
lol, this is so ridiculous @poster u better get a life and stop living like a D.o.G

busy_body i too gbadun u jare grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ busy body

na you sabi which type of smelly fish you normally use your nostrils to sniff. You should work in a fish market since you're so versed in fish matters. abi you don sell fish before? Iya eleja. cheesy

You've castigated the girl enough- e don do. Learn to let things go.

enough back and forth as well. It gets old and meaningless after a while.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by olbozz: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
confessing is not bad. Fornication is. You may just have succeeded in setting off a viscious cycle that can span years. Do to others what u'd like for urself. U'd rearly go wrong with this, trust me!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by julomo: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
Babe, you did the right thing, I've experienced the same thing as in when my girlfriend confessed to me about a similar issue i felt very sad at first but when i sat down and meditated on it i realized that it was the love she have for me that made her tell me the truth, i quickly ran back to her and gave her the chance to explain and i forgave her and since then things became even more better between us, so babe you have a heart, that's why your conscience couldn't allow you to continue cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? / Gays Only!!! / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.