Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? (7652 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by willyspace(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
Lol, dis thread is more entertaining than some boring Nigerian movies!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ BUSY_BODY

Thanks for that great work, it's being appreciated even if they are abusing you, calling busy body never mind them.

@ POSTER

Before GOD and man you are a big foooool and a disgrace to woman hood, it's because of the kind of ladies like you that some guys discriminates ladies.

You proved yourself holy and still doing some silly things and sinful act, and it's the kind of ladies like you that uses church parol to cover face and also uses church parol to look for a good husband and changed to your former attitude after wedding.

Well, I have a lot to say but let me just stop here, my own advice for you is that you might find it somehow hard with men/guys even when you are married with this your nasty attitude if you refuse to change from it.

Even in your FACEBOOK PROFILE your marital status is MARRIED, and I think you are heading to 30yrs very soon.

So what is it that you are really upto gaan?.

No wonder we have enough older single ladies out there.

Take care.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by kenosky: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
[size=14pt]@Poster, Y dont people stop posting daft stories? WTF do u intend to achieve with such trashy post?[/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by sjwills75: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
sad sad sadcant say its ur fault, but you need to watch it,not every guy that comes your way deserve your body.all the best in bouncing back to love him. lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by teejazz2: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
i realy like u 4 telling him de truth,my advise 4 u is dat dont do dat again ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by busybody20: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
joshO:

This is not fair.

You people are being to harsh on @poster. It was a mistake. She said she 'cried' throughout the encounter - even if she didn't tell us how long it lasted - 2, 3, 4 hours maybe?. Do you know that her hands may have been tied throughout the encounter so she couldn't fight back? Perhaps her legs were strapped to adjacent poles, making movement impossible? Her mouth could have been gagged meaning she couldn't ask him to stop or scream for help? It may have been a 'distressing' experience. Phew, nairalanders, be sensitive!!

@poster, kpele jare cheesy cheesy grin

LMAO
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
@SOFECO

why are u talking asif you have a personal fight with me long before now, listen you can say all you care to say ok, why are u talking of facebook, age and womanhood here.

listen am not here to insult anybody or call names, i think we are matured enough, mind the kind of words you use. you must not respond/comment on all the thread that comes your way.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nescoemmy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
am forced to comment on this again,why are u all crucifying her like this,she is better than most of u guys in that aspect,more than 70 percent of 9ja gals can never admit to their partner if they do such.@ poster but the info i get abt u re very bad u can still make amends just change,and remember u are no worse than those crucifying you u are even better.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
tee jazz:

i realy like u 4 telling him de truth,my advise 4 u is dat dont do dat again ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@tee jaz
thanks very much God bless you

@SOFECO
if you hate it someone else like my courage ok. so stop eating yourself up
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
sofeco:

@ BUSY_BODY

Thanks for that great work, it's being appreciated even if they are abusing you, calling busy body never mind them.

@ POSTER

Before GOD and man you are a big foooool and a disgrace to woman hood, it's because of the kind of ladies like you that some guys discriminates ladies.

You proved yourself holy and still doing some silly things and sinful act, and it's the kind of ladies like you that uses church parol to cover face and also uses church parol to look for a good husband and changed to your former attitude after wedding.

Well, I have a lot to say but let me just stop here, my own advice for you is that you might find it somehow hard with men/guys even when you are married with this your nasty attitude if you refuse to change from it.

Even in your FACEBOOK PROFILE your marital status is MARRIED, and I think you are heading to 30yrs very soon.

So what is it that you are really upto gaan?.

No wonder we have enough older single ladies out there.

Take care.

No need to comment on this cos is not wise to write when angry, SOFECO you don't know me dont try to say what you can not defend.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by neily(f): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
@poster- for u to do it, dat means u can do it again. Because of a little quarrel wit ur bf u cheated on him. Na so u go dey cheat ova a every quarrel. Pls advice dat guy to go and find another girl who is trust worthy, and forget u, cos u re not.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2010
Divine R.:

@SOFECO

why are u talking asif you have a personal fight with me long before now, listen you can say all you care to say ok, why are u talking of facebook, age and womanhood here.

listen am not here to insult anybody or call names, i think we are matured enough, mind the kind of words you use. you must not respond/comment on all the thread that comes your way.

Punk a.s.sssss, what the fucccck are you up to?.

Did you think am one of those guys you can just use to catch fun or tips?.

Bunch of Harlot.

LUNATIC.

Am trying to correct you to change your extremely bad harbit you are even opening your dirty mouth U've used to sucked the manliness of those naughty guys u r tripping for to just talk to me anyhow.

TO HELL WITH YOU.

Now listen I don't hate you but you made me to, The very first time we talked on phone you seemed to be a very cool and reasonable person.

But I never knew you can still come up with such a post like these.

I hate you because you are one of those ladies that pretend a lot.

Thanks to BUSY_BODY.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by daduke2k(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
oops goin to get ice cream and pop corn anticipating a movie fight
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2010
neily:

@poster- for u to do it, dat means u can do it again. Because of a little quarrel wit your bf u cheated on him. Na so u go dey cheat ova a every quarrel. Pls advice dat guy to go and find another girl who is trust worthy, and forget u, cos u re not.

Thanks my lovely sister, That's exactly the reason why am mad at her.

Can you imagine such bad attitude of hers.

The next thing you see them in church on Sunday shouting to the Lord as if na them holy pass and those holy brothers will now be developing on kind feelings for them.

GOD saved that guy she said she admired in her church, I think the guy already knew she's one of those ladies with
EVE attitude.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by cvibe: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2010
We are looking for sponsors for our new TV reality show: "Cheaters" Nigeria.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Taito007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ busy body      
why are you doing this? anyway i didnt cheat on my guy this year, so don't consider that guy.

Right, back to the manuscript, which one of the two guys should i not consider or is there more guys you wanna tell me about, berra tell me before i find out myself

Secondly, you said you did not cheat on your guy this year, so are you jejely confessing that you cheated on him the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before  

And a word of advise, you berra take up my offer to become a comedian, you can even have my agent sign you, or we can even be a duo act - Busybody/Divine R the Clown    

You really hit the nail on the head with this. I wonder why people go far as writing anything they feel like without looking at the repercussion. If not for you now, we will be sympatising with her.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
Taito007:

@ busy body
why are you doing this? anyway i didnt cheat on my guy this year, so don't consider that guy.

Right, back to the manuscript, which one of the two guys should i not consider or is there more guys you wanna tell me about, berra tell me before i find out myself

Secondly, you said you did not cheat on your guy this year, so are you jejely confessing that you cheated on him the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before

And a word of advise, you berra take up my offer to become a comedian, you can even have my agent sign you, or we can even be a duo act - Busybody/Divine R the Clown

You really hit the nail on the head with this. I wonder why people go far as writing anything they feel like without looking at the repercussion. If not for you now, [b]we will be sympatising with her.[/b]

Nice one bro, That's why I thanked BUSY_BODY for her good research work.

Some ladies are just really silly and harlot.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by BynoBaba: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
slut!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
Anyway i don't know what is eating you guys up, if you don't want to comment you shut your mouth and go to the next chapter.

As for you SOFECO you are really amature, u are not my boyfriend, brother or father, i don't know what is eating you up you don't know me, neither do you know anything about me. you won't achieve anything by calling me names cos you don't know anything about me, i don't use dirty words, i don't call pple names, i chose my words.

Are you angry cos am in love with someone?.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by DivineR: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
some of you that open your mouth and called me names AM very very very far better than you all. i can vow for that.

Even if i post a thread, some thread could be for fun, some for leasson for others, while some for reactions.

yes i cheated on my guy am not denying about that and that was once, remember he has not paid my bride price, i can still ve friends if i admirer someone nothing is bad in it, am a normal person. Everything depends on one's intention.

He trusted me, even at this point he still does. If you care call me all the names you ve been called before or what you care, me i don't send anybody i have said my own.

Am not hear to call pple names for pple that doesn't know how to talk u better know how to talk in public ok.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by BynoBaba: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
Fine i'm sorry (didnt know you were hiding in the corner waiting to pounce!).

So, maybe you're not a slut, and you only just made a mistake - Gurl, there are some things you really should keep to yourself (you know how Nigerians can be).

All the same, i'm sorry.

(Behave next time).

Cheers
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by BynoBaba: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
Please take chaircover's advise (what a pseudo name). Keep the really nasty stuff to yourself - Nigerians aren't mature yet for this type of info.

Yeah?
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by neily(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
@POSTER- girl come on, what do u expect? Can u hear urself? Do u expect everybody to clap for u? You have something to say for everything. Grow up!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
Divine R.:

Anyway i don't know what is eating you guys up, if you don't want to comment you shut your mouth and go to the next chapter.

As for you SOFECO you are really amature, u are not my boyfriend, brother or father, i don't know what is eating you up you don't know me, neither do you know anything about me. you won't achieve anything by calling me names cos you don't know anything about me, i don't use dirty words, i don't call pple names, i chose my words.

Are you angry cos am in love with someone?.

GOD saved you, I thought you gonna return some bunch of craps to me, anyway, am not angry cos you are in love with someone else. But mind you, you behaved in a childish way and you give yourself so cheap to guys.

Can you even see the way other members are talking to you, they didn't give you respect at all.

So, don't think am the only one abusing you. If we all join together to abuse you here, you are not gonna get yourself today.

I've read you and I know what am saying, Why should I be envy your relationship?. U wanna compare yourself with my angel?, cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should change your way huh?.
Bye.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by googles: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
[size=13pt]i wonder wat all these insults are for?
not like the poor girl killed any one
have read worse threads so why the big hassle over this one?
i bet some pple calling her names here have worse skeletons hidden in their closet
so pple pls cut the chic some slack [/size]
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by peacettw: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
@googles, i totally agree. I don't knw y we re so quick to throw stones, in this case, harsh words at this girl. It's totally uncalled for. She clearly needs our sympathy or understanding as the case might be but i can see that is not the case. What beats me is that i am pretty sure that the people out insulting her have done or are still terrible things out there. If Jesus can keep mum when it concerns a prostitute caught red handed n what's more offered sympathy and love despite her heinous crime(s), then we should learn to do same or walk away.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Chefo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
Divine R, that was an expensive truth from a play girl like you.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by BynoBaba: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2010
OKAY. This thread is getting dangerous. I suggest we just break this up and get on with our lives.

@at all of us - stop insulting the poor girl i think she's been shamed enough already (her atrociuos grammar has already seen to this).

@at all the sympathyzers - please lets move on (you could post an even more banal story to steer everyone away).

@ at the chic in the eye of the storm - run home and exist in peace (without revealing your dirt to the rest of us next time).

Abeg. Make una try.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by busybody20: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2010
Divine R.:

some of you that open your mouth and called me names AM very very very far better than you all. i can vow for that.

Even if i post a thread, some thread could be for fun, some for leasson for others, while some for reactions.

yes i cheated on my guy am not denying about that and that was once, remember he has not paid my bride price, i can still ve friends if i admirer someone nothing is bad in it, am a normal person. Everything depends on one's intention.

He trusted me, even at this point he still does. If you care call me all the names you ve been called before or what you care, me i don't send anybody i have said my own.

Am not hear to call pple names for pple that doesn't know how to talk u better know how to talk in public ok.

@Divine,

Relax!  Its a forum; Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinon
If you find a comment offensive; Simply Igorne It .
You do not have to reply to every post except you get time sha  grin!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
busybody20:
@Divine, Relax!  Its a forum; Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinon If you find a comment offensive; Simply Igorne It . You do not have to reply to every post except you get time sha  grin

Come what is your own, can't you leave Divine R alone angry What is it with all this busybodies who can't mind their business sef tongue Isn't it apparent she only wants posts from people like tee jazz (patting her head for being a good girl for cheating and then confessing) and peacettw (who came bearing peace and nicely advising DivineR to cover her tracks and keep up with the game shockedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tee jazz:

peacettw:
[size=14pt]. . . As for u divine, u need to keep up with your game n cover your tracks, otherwise, get a new username  Peace[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Guys Ask For Recharge Cards Too / Pls Rate My Body Build... (photo) / Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.