Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? (7682 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by johnniet: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] cry
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by imiofeh(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
my dear some things are rather left unsaid!
u were foolish to have told him what happen ,
do u knw hw many ladies he has been wit since he left u, \
al u have jus done is to give him a good reason to dupe u, WAKE UP! AND GROW uP GIRL!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by imiofeh(f): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2010
my dear some things are rather left unsaid!
u were foolish to have told him what happen ,
do u knw hw many ladies he has been wit since he left u, \
al u have jus done is to give him a good reason to dump u, WAKE UP! AND GROW uP GIRL!
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Duniverse(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
You have distroy the trust that he had for you
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by socro: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
No you really tried not all girls are so
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
tpia.:

@ poster

abeg stop opening daft threads all over the place. You live here, you work there, etc etc.

I think by now all you yahoo yahoo people should start thinking of alternative and legal forms of employment with the way you're being busted in different countries. Nigeria's own go soon reach.

If you want to have a respected persona here, then dont start silly threads like this one. If you insist on doing so, then stop all the religious and other stuff so everyone can know you're on NL for frivolous things.

Err  . . . tilapia fish (your mouth in that picture I saw in that Osun thread looked like that of a fish, sue me tongue )  the post i quoted above, was the last post on this thread castigating the OP, so how did you arrive at your "Busy_body leave the OP alone and stop going back and forth post" below undecided undecided undecided   

If you wan do "omo to ba ni iya ohun ko ni sun, I go gladly find time for you oh cheesy cheesy cheesy And no matter how much you beg me, i am still reporting you to Mccrackles for not only calling him Croacker fish, but a smelly one too angry Why are you holding me leg and kneeling down, abeg leave me and stop begging me jooo, i am telling angry angry tongue [s] Arrrrghhh, I am bored outta my brains embarassed[/s]

tpia.:

@ busy body

na you sabi which type of smelly fish you normally use your nostrils to sniff. You should work in a fish market since you're so versed in fish matters. abi you don sell fish before? Iya eleja. cheesy

You've castigated the girl enough- e don do. Learn to let things go.

enough back and forth as well. It gets old and meaningless after a while.

Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by kokonets(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^^^hows ya hobby grin grin did u finally recruit googlez tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by Busybody2(f): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
kokonets:

^^^^hows ya hobby grin grin did u finally recruit googlez tongue

grin Did you have to ask? What i want i get tongue She didn't have a choice and I am not even paying her up to the minimum wage sef grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by folly69(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
@Topic I had a girl that cheated on me once and she told me about it.At first I was furious and mad bt later cooled off and realised that if she didnt tell me i dont think i will ever know and cus i loved her so much i forgave her and loved her even more.
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by pops1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
bless ur heart divine,
Re: I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? by LebenNG: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2021
DivineR:
I did the same thing, and confessed to my guy, he forgives me and advice i becareful, thou that was my first time of cheating on him after 2 years relation, i did it cos we had issues of wish i decided to move on, before he came back to me for make up, i never wish to cheat on him again no matter the pressure i face from men.

I love him so much thats why i confess to him, he felt bad and understands with me, he forgives me and increased his love for me. Is not easy to confess that kind of thing, but to free urself, you have to

any way it all depends on individual.
To be honest you would have ended that relationship on your own... trust is better than any love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Gal With A K-leg? / Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards / 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.