Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (57433 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
wilsonm:
tongue
The man looks like a legitimate business man . I believe he is yet to get out of his financial troubles. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by nkwuocha: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dear immee,

I go marry isn't the same as I don marry. You ladies will never learn. You're lucky you gave him just half of the money, I'm sure you gave him the money based on fiancé things.

As a woman, next time use your head and not your heart. Unluckily for you,you aren't my sister.I for help you collect the money.

My advice,report him to the nearest police station. I hope you've tangible evidence to prove you have him such amount.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Women don't handle money properly, a woman with money is no different from an alcoholic in a beer parlour.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by vengedre(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
So u love money pass your relationship? You've not even asked him how the business is going... Nawa o sad
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
bamasite:
Matters of the heart are not for the lily hearted

I sight you
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerian girls and money! You don't mind loosing your relationship because of money...

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by nkwuocha: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lagosparty:

The man looks like a legitimate business man .
I believe he is yet to get out of his financial troubles. Don't you think?

And what stops him from picking her calls or trying not to see her?Guy abeg the niggar na scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
nkwuocha:
Dear immee,

I go marry isn't the same as I don marry. You ladies will never learn. You're lucky you gave him just half of the money, I'm sure you gave him the money based on fiancé things.

As a woman, next time use your head and not your heart. Unluckily for you,you aren't my sister.I for help you collect the money.

My advice,report him to the nearest police station. I hope you've tangible evidence to prove you have him such amount.

Poor mind.... Na wa... Look at the thrash you spilled here...what about second thoughts?

Anyway, it's because of mentality like this, all men are suspected as fraud thesedays...Yeye

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is exactly how girls above 30yrs behave.... Mehn if am in the guys shoe I will do same.. See the way u reduced the guys Wort to 500k...cant go into marriage with a girl like u.... Nagging about her money all over you all the time as if my worth is not up to that..
That's how a girl borrowed me her phone and when I fail to return it the time I told her she started all this my grandma want the phone, it's my aunt own this and that...

Mehn after that her worth reduce drastically.. This was a phone that was lying on her table before.. And come to imagine what she thinks when she says she loves me.

6 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Daeylar(f): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You are a callous and wicked person.

You aren't even sure if he's broken even, you're not trying to be supportive, you're not even giving him a few weeks to stabilize after some production problems. All you're after is your miserly 500k that you lent to him.

You don't ever deserve to be married cos your type will turn to Jezebel if your hubby ever has financial issues.

If he wanted to scam you, will it be 500K, don't you know he'll be looking for a way to get more?

I pray for that guy that he doesn't marry you cos you will make his life miserable if he ever has financial problems.

Funny thing is that most of y'all women are like this, always quick to collect everything possible but when it comes to giving it's a problem.

I hope you fall into wrong hands that will teach you a lesson of your life since you can't be supportive of your to be husband.

All the harshness was duly intended and I exercised restraint not to call you names.

Op immee please ignore this comment I quoted and the poster who made it, someone who had read the topic wouldn't had made such a contribution.

Please ignore, even if you want to take anyone's advice, Don't even take this one into consideration, ignore, it's part of what happens when you bring your issues online, pretend you didn't see it, it's not worth your time at all

You know nairaland is full of misogynistic men who are forever against women in issues concerning a man and a woman, this is clearly one of them.

Just ignore

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
nkwuocha:

And what stops him from picking her calls or trying not to see her?Guy abeg the niggar na scam

Perhaps, he is bidding time.

Seems the lady is already pestering him.

Op made a mistake by loaning him money without any serious commitment .
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
CARRY HIS PICTURE AND GIVE TB JOSHUA.. WRITE HIS NAME AT D BACK AND PISS ON IT.. LEAVE IT AT SYNAGOGUE.. AFTER THREE DAYS U WILL SEE HIM BRING YOUR MONEY PLUS INTEREST AND DEMORRAGE .. THANK ME LATER.. grin
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by rasque96(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
You said he is your fiance and you guys are planning for marriage
you borrowed him some money to help in revitalising his company.
Now the question is have you asked him how business is moving? he maybe having some problems...
You are all after ur money not knowing that after ur marriage with him the company is also urs
Now see what you are going to do...
Stop talking about ur money for now and try to know how the business is going.
Build the love again
Focus on your marriage
After marriage then you can skin him alive if you want.
u correct and we'll. Said, but not in support with skinny alive after marriage
EMMAUGOH:
This exactly girls above 30yrs behave.... Mehn if am in the guys shoe I will do same.. Se the way u reduced the guys Wort to 500k...cant go into marriage with a girl like u.... Nagging about the her money all over you he time

You are a shame to manhood, if a guy does it to your daughter how would you feel? May the same the done to you, rubbish, take your ill advice off the thread...

7 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fvck u op...u r a wicked biitch...same guy that will still give ur family so much money on brideprice and wedding things. Nigeria women are like this sha. Rubbish

Next post plz

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by correctyourself(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You aren't even sure if he's broken even, you're not trying to be supportive, you're not even giving him a few weeks to stabilize after some production problems. All you're after is your miserly 500k that you lent to him.

You don't ever deserve to be married cos your type will turn to Jezebel if your hubby ever has financial issues.

If he wanted to scam you, will it be 500K, don't you know he'll be looking for a way to get more?

I pray for that guy that he doesn't marry you cos you will make his life miserable if he ever has financial problems.

Funny thing is that most of y'all women are like this, always quick to collect everything possible but when it comes to giving it's a problem.

I hope you fall into wrong hands that will teach you a lesson of your life since you can't be supportive of your to be husband.

All the harshness was duly intended and I exercised restraint not to call you names.

You are not worthy to be here, and your contribution to this thread shows that you are ill mannered. Did she invite you to insult her? People like you can't even take that kind of risk even if your mother is dying, nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.
Woman and money ehn grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by YungTemy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mtcheww Rubbish...

You are way too selfcentered. It obvious you think about yourself only, and that's bad.
Aunty abeg change your ways, so that your fiance will be more open to you

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by nkwuocha: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Poor mind.... Na wa... Look at the thrash you spilled here...what about second thoughts?

Anyway, it's because of mentality like this, all men are suspected as fraud thesedays...Yeye

You're simply a stupiid boy!
Your mind is as Wretched as your family background.
Bunkum! A debtor should never run away from his creditors, that's just how to develop trust in business.

Fool!Never mix business with pleasure is still the best recipe for success.

Dear immee,disregard those trying to pull you down here.Contact the nearest police and get your money back.He is not your husband, why waste money on him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by vicben27(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
you most be an igbo girl don't focus on your money n the profit your making it feel as if that's what more important.. focus on your relationship n give him a little more time before you conclude.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Kokaine(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ginaz:
But the guy didn't try on his part too, for those of you criticizing her but giving lame excuses for the guy are not being fair.

You have the guts to borrow money, not the guts to explain your position? How will she be able to trust him? At least you read where she said she hasn't taken a dime from her man, it shows she is responsible and not the materialistic person who only cares about money.

She worked hard for the money, helped him with it. But look what he did. Not picking her calls and not even feeling bothered to cool her temper. His show of gratitude would have gone a long way.

Let's try to show gratitude abeg, whether man or woman. We should show we appreciate.

Girl run for your life, that man doesn't deserve you. You have a giving heart and it's not bad to help your man when he is in need. His actions doesn't speak of someone worth trusting at all.

Find a way to talk to him to ascertain the reasons for his uncalled actions , if it proved abortive, count the money as a offering to him and move on with your life.
this is the truth. i know where that lady is coming from. i have a close friend who behaves like the guy. he may not intend to defraud you, but his attitude after taking the money will be very offensive. he stops taking calls, thats a very bad attitude. if you have never experienced it before, you will think about confronting him with aggression. life is such a complex matter that can never be read off a book or browsed with a phone

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by JoshMedia: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Immee
Please ignore and don't follow this

7 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by bleskid: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
which work u day do?
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by correctyourself(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You are not worthy to be here, and your contribution to this thread shows that you are ill mannered. Did she invite you to insult her? People like you can't even take such risk even if your mother is dying, nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
nkwuocha:

You're simply a stupiid boy!
Your mind is as Wretched as your family background.
Bunkum! A debtor should never run away from his creditors, that's just how to develop trust in business.

Fool!Never mix business with pleasure is still the best recipe for success.

Dear immee,disregard those trying to pull you down here.Contact the nearest police and get your money back.He is not your husband, why waste money on him?

You are a big fool. 500k is your god, that's why the first thing you're doing is overreacting like a failed nuclear reactor. I won't waste words on you, low life...I won't bring my family here, i know just like NNPC declared over 90% of Nigerian graduates are unemployable, i know your mind is stuck in mediocrity,you lowlife...

I''m sure your life is in shambles, nothing in the right order, it's because of this same mindset. Go have your mind reset...You've got a terrible mindset...Ote...

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You are a shame to manhood, if a guy does it to your daughter how would you feel? May the same the done to you, rubbish, take your ill advice off the thread...

Is the op your sister?
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by donfaityy: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
just be patient cos he might actually want to test u.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by fixmykey(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
there is not written down prove that you agreed to invest in his business. that you show a confirmation of transfer is not enough to prove. he can deny it. just put him in prayer and call on the heavenly host to come down and see to your problems.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
this man is clearly after ur money, if he cant keep his money nw dat ur not wedded he will never keep his promises.
To him ur just an ATM, disposable.
Better cut ur losses and run, marry a man who has a means of livelihood.
This is just packaging for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by tosyne2much(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
I know this thread will soon be hijacked by team "that's why I don't give my money to guys"
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Fvck u op...u r a wicked biitch...same guy that will still give ur family so much money on brideprice and wedding things. Nigeria women are like this sha. Rubbish

Next post plz

Shut up. Take your nasty vibes elsewhere. Let him pick his calls, pay back the 500k first, then we'll talk the bride price before you play the victims here and crucify Nigerian girls, if Nigerian girsl tire you and you can't afford Newyork or London trip, go to Ghana and marry, transport fare is not more than 40k...

11 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by MrDoGood(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.

Or the love was never there.
Back to your issue, there are many ways to request for your money other than Nl. You can't even take your relationship off social media. The next thought on your mind now is how to arrest him. Smh..... Money that you will collect back from him times 10 without him knowing. You don't even know how to play your cards �.
Humble yourself and stop acting like a boss lady. It doesn't help in relationship.
My advice is, chill for now and protect your relationship. Make the woman magic on him (not sex oh....) you alone knows how to weaken your man.

Trust me dear, he will pay and won't even know when.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.