Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (57589 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

Is the op your sister?

She needs direction, it's not something to joke with. Now, can i be left alone please?
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by concho(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
when will i ever gt a gf like op. ....iffy will ask for credit today, Ada wl ask for cosmetics tomo.......

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Gloria3389(f): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think you should try and be there for him as a lover and not as a business partner. .Then you'll know what's actually wrong with him...Guys try to deal with certain situations alone(that's often misinterpreted by ladies sha) especially if their so called lover is part of the situation

Asking him for ur money almost immediately after production started is not so polite to him as a wife-to-be to him and that might be giving him a second thought about the relationship self

the fact that he didn't keep his promise doesn't mean he has duped u

come to think of it, you have been dating him and planning to get married soon..will you throw it all away because of business (money)

Don't let village pple win o...take hold of the issue as a humble matured independent wife material..

Goodluck!

12 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by missyadorable(f): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You are too absolute. There are lots of relationships scam but madam how sure are you?

Even many marriages these days are organised scam!
The lady is foolish! because of "I love you,i will marry you,and some sweet jargons that the man tells her which are all lies,she threw away 500K...

I am married but I can never give my husband 5K loan or dash,he will use my sweat to flex with other ladies outside.

I made my own money before I got married and still make my own money.

Everybody hold your pocket,abeg!

Pleasure and business don't mix!

5 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by LEXYCOM: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
All he needed was a space to spend the money. Plz give him space

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by nkwuocha: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lagosparty:

Perhaps, he is bidding time.

Seems the lady is already pestering him.

Op made a mistake by loaning him money without any serious commitment .

Love your response.
BUT, hey dude, that niggar is dubious. I'm a business man so I know how it goes. Almost everyone in Business owes,some still pile up more debts from same creditors. Why?Because trust had been established.

There's absolutely no need to dodge the lady or avoid her calls in the first place.Communication matters a lot in all relationships.She made a move to keep the business running by involving her company's engineer, that's kind enough. What stops the idiot from establishing same gesture by ensuring he maintains his honesty?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Unbelievable amazed at the lady, never mix business with pleasure.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Stamina246(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Immee post=60684352]Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity.nted to the If i ask you for 10k will give me?
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
If the case was reversed, I'm sure the man won't fret about his money... He might just dash d lady. Patience is a virtue. Give him time and stop pestering, allow d business to stabilize before asking for ur money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Taiwo20(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
people act funny whenever money is involved. To get banana from monkey you have to act like one. But I don't understand how you want to ditch a relationship that you plan to confirm in November cos of 500k. Go and ask couples there are some monies that once it's being lent is hardly recovered. Be calm and think deep... you will get your money.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Shut up loser. Take your nasty vibes elsewhere. Let him pick his calls, pay back the 500k first, then we'll talk the bride price before you play the victims here and crucify Nigerian girls, if Nigerian girsl tire you and you can't afford Newyork or London trip, go to Ghana and marry, transport fare is not more than 40k...
angry if u r a guy u r d stingy type that don't give money out and if u r a girl...well,typical example of a shitty Nigerian biitch

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You are a shame to manhood, if a guy does it to your daughter how would you feel? May the same the done to you, rubbish, take your ill advice off the thread...
Oga gerrahia.... If u do business u will understand what I mean...

U needs 2m to do something, Ur gf promised u 1 and she borrowed you 500m and didn't pay the remainder.. After u must have utilized the money that went exactly no where... The next thing she is requesting back is you to give her back the money...
Bro how will u feel.... If who u call Ur wife to be can't carry a cross with you, how would u feel..

I can imagine he may need extra 1m or morthan to comeback successfuly and the girl knew but doesn't care as if the guy is a failure or not what she is concerned is how production will be back to pay her the 500k back...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
missyadorable:
Sharp Naija guy has duped you!

He promised to do introduction soon and marry you next year,so that you will feel relaxed and secured to give him such amount of money.

You are lucky you didn't transfer N1million.

Dude might just be using your money to marry another lady!

Relationship is scam!

Either woman scam man or man scam woman

Use your head.How can you give such money to a lover?

Well,hope you learn your lessons.

Next time,Dont show a man that you have money,not such amount of money.
Else same will repeat itself..
See dem selfish minds... Money lovers.... shioor cheesy
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by nkwuocha: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
missyadorable:

The lady is foolish! because of "I love you,i will marry you,and some sweet jargons that the man tells her which are all lies,she threw away 500K...

I am married but I can never give my husband 5K loan or dash,he will use my sweat to flex with other ladies outside

NNE this your marriage na real wa o.
Laughing really hard here. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You are a shame to manhood, if a guy does it to your daughter how would you feel? May the same the done to you, rubbish, take your ill advice off the thread...

supersystemsnig:

U needs 2m to do something, Ur gf promised u 1 and she borrowed 500m and didn't pay the remainder.. After u must have utilized the money that went exactly no where... The next thing she is requesting back is you to give her back the money...
Bro how will u feel.... If who u call Ur wife to be can't carry a cross with you, how would u feel..

I can imagine the may need extra 1m or morthan to comeback successfuly and the girl knew bit age doesn't care if the guy fail or not what she is concerned is how production will be back to pay her hwe 500k back...

As if she knew the guy is a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Daeylar(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
nkwuocha:

Love your response.
BUT, hey dude, that niggar is dubious. I'm a business man so I know how it goes. Almost everyone in Business owes,some still pile up more debts from same creditors. Why?Because trust had been established.

There's absolutely no need to dodge the lady or avoid her calls in the first place.Communication matters a lot in all relationships.She made a move to keep the business running by involving her company's engineer, that's kind enough. What stops the idiot from establishing same gesture by ensuring he maintains his honesty?

Thanks for your posts on this thread jare. I don't know if he intends to dupe her or not but the lady has tried, it's not right to avoid her calls

8 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by free2ryhme: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls advise needed on this issue.

My bf and I have been together for a while now and planning on having our marriage introduction by November and marriage proper early next year.

Im an independent woman with a gud job. As a matter of fact, ive never made any financial request from this guy though he buys gift for me without requesting. He is doing well financially too, he runs a recycling factory while I work with a manufacturing company.

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.

First I like to congratulate you for the lies you wove

Secondly you only friend is a job Hunter

Third you can lie for Africa

Lastly, your story nah....

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by free2ryhme: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:

Things are working well between us since the relationship started untill recently when we had some business deals together ( my opinion though) cos I don't understand him anymore. He was broke at that time and needed to get some materials which he never budgeted for. He requested that I invest in his company by paying for those materials since they're coming cheap and he doesn't have enough to get them at that time and wouldn't want to loose the opportunity. I consented to the idea cos I knew he's business was very lucrative and that I'll get my money back with interest. He promised to be paying me a weekly dividend so I thought of giving 1 million naira. I made an instant transfer of 500k to his account as dts the maximum I can do daily without a token and I wasn't with it then.

The 2nd day dt I was suppose to send the remaining money, some issues occurred in his company in my presence. He had some major issues with some of the equipments in his factory. He had to stop productions for some days. So i with held the balance as it wont be neccesary since there was no production.While repairs were ongoing? I had to liase with some of my junior colleagues at work who are engineers to help my bf cos I found out he's engineer's aren't capable of handling the situation as dts the first time he would experience such. As God will have it operations started back in few days with the support of my engineers.

My concern now is since things went back to normal in my bf compan' he's yet to keep to his promise of the weekly dividend he said I would be receiving from the investment. As a matter of fact , things has changed between us cos he no longer call and hardly pick my calls. I communicate with him mostly thru SMS now since he wouldn't pick my calls. I'd sent messages to him to return my money without interest and he has promised to pay back with no time and date of when he's going to pay back. I even had plans of going to his place today since im off work so as to force him to go to the bank with him so DT I can get my money but he left the house early in the morning with excuses that he has a place to go and would return to my place after leaving there.

Pls guys how best can I get this money back from him cos I know he has it but playing pranks on me. I don't mind loosing my relationship with him as I don't trust him any longer.

First I like to congratulate you for the lies you wove

Secondly you only friend is a job Hunter

Third you can lie for Africa

Lastly, you story nah....

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by YelloweWest: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
After ideots on nl will say our girls are stingy.
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

She needs direction, it's not something to joke with. Now, can i be left alone please?

No be fight na
Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
missyadorable:

I am married but I can never give my husband 5K loan or dash,he will use my sweat to flex with other ladies outside.

From the negativity that exudes from your post i'm sure your marriage is less than desirable. I'm sure you lack skills in understanding how when partners bring individual strengths together, a more solid output can be obtained. You need help oh,too much negativity and lack of control oozing out from your comments. Yes, too many marriages are scams, but management is key, if the woman loaned him 500k, you don't know if she has 30million. So why are you hasty to read excessively into this? What if the finance went bad and out of shame he can't stand to face her? Na wa o, too much nollywood movies, anyway it's unresolved till the oP gets details, so yes i ma be wrong and you may be right it's a scam but we need details for clarity, many Nigerians thesedays are thieves i agree, read posts online you will see how people have become shameless, but should be also join the band wagon with uncontrollable statements?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by 3pointz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:

But seriously madam u complain too much n also talks too much!Haba! "i broke up wt ma bf,I got anoda bf but he is an illiterate,ma bf duped me..bla bla bla" WTF??
By d way which of d boyfrndz are u complaining about now? D illiterate one

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Ginaz(f): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kokaine:
this is the truth. i know where that lady is coming from. i have a close friend who behaves like the guy. he may not intend to defraud you, but his attitude after taking the money will be very offensive. he stops taking calls, thats a very bad attitude. if you have never experienced it before, you will think about confronting him with aggression. life is such a complex matter that can never be read off a book or browsed with a phone

No be small thing, look at his attitude sef, so undeserving and rude. I hope this girl look carefully before marrying this guy. He will frustrate her when it comes to money and financial issues. He won't appreciate things big or small, sacrifice or whatever she will do for him.

Sometimes God has a way of telling us what are about to enter is not the right place for us. They have been going smoothly with no issues, perhaps this is something God wants her to see, the other side of the guy. I hope she listens and see things clearly before she says I do. sad

8 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Akalia(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
OP you don't even love that nigga you christened your 'fiance'. You lent him money on interest; who does that to her lover? ; money wey u for even dash am sef cos he would ve done the exact thing for you. Now the whole world is all ears because your complaint is loud and sassy. I bet if your fiance were in your shoes, he would not even consider a loan but a grant. But women are so materiaslistic, possessive and stingy with cash. Mtcheew.

5 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

U needs 2m to do something, Ur gf promised u 1 and she borrowed 500m and didn't pay the remainder.. After u must have utilized the money that went exactly no where... The next thing she is requesting back is you to give her back the money...

I can imagine the may need extra 1m or morthan to comeback successfuly and the girl knew bit age doesn't care if the guy fail or not what she is concerned is how production will be back to pay her hwe 500k back...

As if she knew the guy is a failure

If your gf tells you she's going to visit a friend, and will be back 4pm but 6pm she's not back, 7pm she's not back, 9pm she's not back, by 10pm won't you imagine thoughts?

Bros, put yourself in her shoes please before you pull off an Ahitophel on her...

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by olaremint(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
If your story is true then i can only say the truth. You are obsessed with money. The dude is testing u and u have started to fail woefully. I just hope u have not done final damage as u don't deserve the guy. Money monger.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by shineeye1: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
From " Love gone sour" last year to " Can he marry me" this Jan to this present story, the Op is a witty story teller!

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by SycophanticGoat: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
chynie:

Is your brain paining u? undecided u cant even praise her for giving him in the first place.
issues like this is why girls don't give guys financial support until they are rightfully married.
if she has lost her trust in him, then don't blame her, something caused it

That guy is just a useless sadist. The fact is, I really don't understand why we Nigerians exhibit this demonic attitude. You see people who need financial assistance running to others and almost kissing their feet just to borrow money. Once the money enters the person's hands, s/he will immediately change attitude towards the person that rendered them help in the first place.

I have this very close friend of mine who borrowed money from me in order to meet an urgent need. He paid back half of it and that was it. He never talked about that money again. As if it was my duty to borrow and forget. It's quite annoying. When I owe someone, I make sure that the first money that gets into my hand is used to repay my debt. Then I don't know why others will be different.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by correctyourself(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:

My dear for me I would say that he is cause of what ever action you may take, he is supposed to be on the same page with you by picking your calls and share information, this can go along way to do away any negative feelings.

But just play down and patiently collecte your money and must tell you that you should use this as a lesson, not everybody are happy when it's time to return the money they borrowed.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
As a Lady like you I will be honest with you.
The very day you accepted to give him half of the money with interest , sister that very day was when the true picture of who really you are got to him. Don't get me wrong, there is no crime in borrowing him such amount, but you should have not had requested for interest in return. Let assume the table was turn, how will you feel if he ask you to pay interest for every cash he borrow you? This is someone you plan spending the rest of your life with oh, not just any body that approach you to borrow them some amount.

I also think you should be patient with him. Everything is not by gra gra. Cold down and make finding on what is affecting him which he kept alway from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by evy1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gloria3389:
I think you should try and be there for him as a lover and not as a business partner. .Then you'll know what's actually wrong with him...Guys try to deal with certain situations alone(that's often misinterpreted by ladies sha) especially if their so called lover is part of the situation

Asking him for ur money almost immediately after production started is not so polite to him as a wife-to-be to him and that might be giving him a second thought about the relationship self

the fact that he didn't keep his promise doesn't mean he has duped u

come to think of it, you have been dating him and planning to get married soon..will you throw it all away because of business (money)

Don't let village pple win o...take hold of the issue as a humble matured independent wife material..

Goodluck!
apt

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? by 3pointz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immee:

But seriously madam u complain too much n also talks too much!Haba! "i broke up wt ma bf,I got anoda bf but he is an illiterate,ma bf duped me..bla bla bla" WTF??
By d way which of d boyfrndz are u complaining about now? D illiterate one or d one dat allegedly jilted u? Well i undastand its too much anxiety n desperation datz causing u all diz ishs since u said u r in ur 30s. But hey auntie,chill down...take life jeje,,u undstand?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.