Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,788 members, 7,938,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Am I To Do? Do I Quit or .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am I To Do? Do I Quit or .... (662 Views)

Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into / Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? / Dating A Final Year Student Don't Know If To Quit Or Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Am I To Do? Do I Quit or .... by muy(m): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2010
d
Re: What Am I To Do? Do I Quit or .... by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2010
Sorry to hear your tales of woe, brother.

My advice? Let this girl go, she's not the one from you, from all accounts. You're a go-getter, you make things work for you, she's the exact reverse. The fact she doesn't want to meet your family, and shows no signs of integrating with your way of life, means you to will never get on. There will be way too much compromise for both of you to make, you'll be different people as a result.

Hope you make the right decision, and best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Free Relationship Tips(part 2) / HELLO MODERATOR HELP! / How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.