Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4478242 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
undecided
snydergp:

Bro i thought I gave it to your lady as a valentines day gift last month so that she can make MEgrin a milk bath with roses, especially for when I visit her on the side cool.

By the way if had a cow it would've been on a braai(barbecue) stand by now roasting or in cold storage for my weekend pooitjie(stew) and beer festival.grin

You do have a cow, 1 million nairalanders saw you transporting the poor animal on a bike undecided undecided grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
snydergp: SAAF and SAN requested its defense manufacturing wing DENEL DYNAMICS in the late 1990's to develope a tactical drone for target acquisition and DENEL came up with a redesigned drone which is called the SKUA Target Drone.

The drone uses a solid fuel rocket booster which gives it a cruise speed up to Mach 0,85 to 1,00.

Now if there's any other african military with such indigenous technological capabilities I would love to see one, maybe in 8-10 years such target drones would be in use by more african nationgrin.

Now though this is a small step it just shows how far military tech has grown on the continent.

I'm not going to be lured into this drone argument again at the moment. I'll let this one pass by and be diplomatic about it.

This is nigeria's latest drone and we are only 3years old in drone manufacturing. You've seen the photo before, hoWever since you are very forgetful, I'd post it again. Nigeria is only 3 years behind SA, maybe 4 years tops

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
snydergp: The Umbani (DPGM) is one of a series of SANDF's missiles in service and also exported to a number of countries.

Now to those who doubt what the outcome would be if there's a war between SA and other country, this is what we build in SA one of the best modern indigenous PGM's in the world.

Now SA uses both the UMBANI PGM (1st two pics) and the GBU-12 Paveway II (last)

Even if there is no source to substantaite your claims, I give this one to SA. You are many years ahead other african nation in missile development.

Infact only very few countries I believe have defence industries in africa.
Egypt
Algeria
Nigeria
South africa, which has the largest
Ethiopia
Sudan
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:19am On Mar 14, 2013

the above nonsense posts must be from a school boy who has no text book to read at home.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 14, 2013
Smoothcrim long time
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:24am On Mar 14, 2013
ethiopian air force 1935 photo

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:25am On Mar 14, 2013
NIGERIAN ARMY ECOMOG COMBAT

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:27am On Mar 14, 2013
ecomog soldier...nigerian history in combat

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:31am On Mar 14, 2013
nigerian army female soldier

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2013
nigerian navy special forces foreign training

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:33am On Mar 14, 2013
nigerian army amphibious troops

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:36am On Mar 14, 2013
NIGERIAN NAVY SBS INFANTRY DRILL

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:51am On Mar 14, 2013
NIGERIAN NAVY WITH FOREIGN COMBAT TRAINER

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pleep(m): 4:55am On Mar 14, 2013
Why is that female soldier so attractive? undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:55am On Mar 14, 2013
NIGERIAN SPECIAL FORCES WITH ISRAELI COMBAT TRAINER

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:57am On Mar 14, 2013
NIGERIAN ARMY TARINS FOR DEADLY SWAMPS AND CREEKS WATER WARFARE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 14, 2013
pleep: Why is that female soldier so attractive? undecided
u wan join the military? grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2013
NIGERIAN ARMY ANTI-AIRCRAFT MISSILE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:03am On Mar 14, 2013
the hidden and unknown nigerian airforce bell helicopters, no record of them in any military website or posts, no wikipedia records too, but these helicopters exist, they flew a local special forces operation in nigeria some few months ago

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Eritrean army, one of africa's best infantry soldiers

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:15am On Mar 14, 2013

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:18am On Mar 14, 2013

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2013
KENYAN FEMALE SOLDIERS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 14, 2013
^^ shocked shocked sad sad sad day for the Kenyan military. I guess being ugly is a must to join grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:23am On Mar 14, 2013
AFRICAN WOMEN SOLDIERS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:25am On Mar 14, 2013
mama africa female soldiers ready to marry snydergp . lol grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2013

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 14, 2013
I doubt the one in front can run
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:30am On Mar 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I doubt the one in front can run

the fat mama africa soldier in skirks may not be able to run , but she can still be useful for other things in kitchen and bedroom . lol grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2013
FEMALE AFRICAN SOLDIERS (likely gabon army)IN UN PEACE KEEPING , READY TO BEAT UP SNYDERGP

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.