Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4519507 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Msauza: South African police is more effective than your Nigerian police. We stop public disturbance and threats to peace effectively as you can see in the pictures below

[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2012/08/south-african-police.jpg[/img]

you call this an effective police ? south african police K.illed innocent civilians asking for better salary at work as citizens, and you say you are better than nigeria ? your south african police wasted civilian lives like chickens !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:50am On Apr 25, 2013

[size=16pt]you call this an effective police ? south african police K.illed innocent civilians asking for better salary at work as citizens, and you say you are better than nigeria ?

your wicked and brutally inhuman south african police wasted civilian lives like chickens turning young women to widows and little children to fatherless ![/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:22am On Apr 25, 2013
patriot4: Andrewza, I think you are wrong again:
Angolan armed forces is 87000 strong.
And their military budget is 1.8 billion dollars.
Did you do this on purpose ?
Quit the lie my friend.

ISS/Janes even the 2012 defense review say other wise. Angola is a very rich country with a lot of oil and a smaller populastion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2013
agaugust: .

[size=16pt]you call this an effective police ? south african police K.illed innocent civilians asking for better salary at work as citizens, and you say you are better than nigeria ?

your wicked and brutally inhuman south african police wasted civilian lives like chickens turning young women to widows and little children to fatherless ![/size]

Inocent civlians don't charg at poliece lines with macheties and spears, hack cops up, fire at cops with stolen fire arms, take muitie that they think will stop bulliets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:31am On Apr 25, 2013
patriot4: "Army: 70 000 (+ 30 000 in reserve)
Air Force: 6 000
Navy: 1 000
Paramilitary: 10 000 Rapid Reaction Police
Total: 87 000 (+ 30 000 reserve)"
This comes from defence web, so you couldn't have ignored it, so you lie on purpose.
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29331&Itemid=255

70,000+30,000 gets you 100,000.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 4:36am On Apr 25, 2013
agaugust:

Rules of war are NOT always followed. Israel breaks rules of war regularly in Palentine and kills innocent civilians to protect Israeli national interest and United Nations did nothing about it.

America breaks rules of war regularly in Iraq and Afghanistan and the whole world does not stop them because we all know they killed innocent civilians not intentionally but in national interest of America.

Nothing new in civilian deaths during military action except you live in a bush village and you don't read the news or watch Tv.

The more you south Africans talk, the more you sound like half brains . Lol grin

Show me a case were isreal has targeted civlians not enemy forces in or near civlians or mistaken identy. Civlians die but the rules are there to stop solders from tarfeting civlians. Has nigeria has and dose do.

You sure you in the defens industry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Residents in Nigeria's northeast accused the military of burning down civilian homes in a recent fight with Islamic extremists that left at least 187 people dead, the latest in a series of incidents which authorities have been blamed for the killing of bystanders.

Beware of police roadblocks in Nigeria: If you cannot pay a bribe, you can end up dead, according to an Amnesty International report published on Wednesday.

It highlights a new danger in a country regularly denounced as one of the most corrupt in the world, where bribe-taking long has been a way for poorly paid government workers to make ends meet. Nigeria’s police force is poorly paid and trained, and short of essential tools including bulletproof vests, fuel, even paper and pens, Amnesty said. But there appears to be no shortage of the bullets its officers use to kill people they are supposed to protect, the report said. “In a country where bribes guarantee safety, those who cannot afford to pay are at risk of being shot or tortured to death by the police,” it said. Emmanuel Ojukwu, the national police spokesman, told The Associated Press that “extrajudicial killing is not approved in Nigeria.” He said officers who use unlawful force are arrested, prosecuted and sanctioned. But he could not say how many officers have been dismissed or jailed. Amnesty International said its research, conducted over three years, indicates officers suspected of unlawful killings are “sent on training” or transferred to other areas. It said there are few prosecutions and it condemned a “culture of impunity.”
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2013
The awful video footage shown by the Aljazeera Television of the Nigeria Police and Army Units carrying out extra judicial killing in the aftermath clashes with the Boko Haram members call to question the role played by the security forces in the last years Muslim uprising. In the footage a number of unarmed civilians were seen forced to lie down on the street and then shot at a cruel point blank range that were never seen anywhere . More awful shocking pictures that came from the footage like fairy tale one of the officers was heard urging his colleague not to shoot the unarmed civilian on the head but rather on the chest as he wanted his hat. The elements of the army and police who staged the follow-up operation after the last years July Boko Haram Uprising in which estimated 1000 Nigerians were killed selecting individual at random after house to house search and taken to the police station shocked the world. The unfortunate footage broadcast and widely circulated on the internet clearly showed unarmed men hurled and forcefully told to lie down on the street and shot on the head.

In contrast here in South Africa currently there is a sitting Judicial Commission to investigate the Marikanna killings. Unlike Nigeria where every killing by Army and the Police is swept under the carpert. I am sure many Nigerians are even scarred to travel at night least they come across Military or Police roadblocks.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2013
all4naija:

Nonsense! Something which is not in drawing-board is what you are trying to flaunt here as SA military achievement. Please, get your sh*t out of my face!

Why you so angry? Seeker 400 UAV is at an advanced stage in the design process. It's not on the drawing board, it
exists. Saudi Arabia is not the only customer for this UAV, there are two other customers in the middle east as well.
Why exactly would Saudi Arabia enter a deal with SA, for a system which is not on the drawing-board as you put it. Does that make any sense to you

And please don't even begin to pretend as if you wouldn't talk about this system if it was Nigeria that developed it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2013
AIR CAPABILITY DISPLAY - SOUTH AFRICAN AIR FORCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VpL_hJQMa8

Disclaimer: I'm not comparing anything to anything. Just posting a video on a defence forum.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2013
zaandrew:

Inocent civlians don't charg at poliece lines with macheties and spears, hack cops up, fire at cops with stolen fire arms, take muitie that they think will stop bulliets.

the whole world complained about the murder of over 100 workers at the industry dispute, not all the miners were armed innocent people died from south African police brutality.

your police had a choice to stay protected in those armoured vehicles safely and use tear gas or smoke or rubber bullets to weaken the miners, NOT shoot them against international law !

the whole world condemned south African police for the killing and south African public cried out for justice but no justice came for the innocent K.illed by your unprofessional police.

the policemen fired first at the miners/workers and K.llied poor hungry civilians, then the workers had to defend themselves but south African M.urderer police continued to spray them with live bullets !

International and domestic outcry and condemnation of tour police mass M.urder of the miners is all over world news and free internet google is your friend....and @msauza was boasting about that K.illing !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2013
Msauza: South African police is more effective than your Nigerian police. We stop public disturbance and threats to peace effectively as you can see in the pictures below

[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2012/08/south-african-police.jpg[/img]

the whole world condemned the above K.illing of south African workers/miners by south African police firing live bullets instead of rubber bullets, tear gas, or smoke to weaken the civilians.

a professional police force will stay in their armoured vehicles safely and use hot water cannons to scatter those civilians, that's the third safe option
South African police just wanted to drink those people's B.lood by using them for shooting practice even the dead body of civilians were being kicked with police boot in the photos here. Is that the law?

The story is all over world news and internet, almost all south Africans at home cried for justice but never got it, the police broke the law and got away with mass M.urder.

@andrewza and @msauza are very proud of this inhuman wickedness because their own family is not among the workers K.illed in cold B.lood !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2013
agaugust:

the whole world complained about the murder of over 100 workers at the industry dispute, not all the miners were armed innocent people died from south African police brutality.

your police had a choice to stay protected in those armoured vehicles safely and use tear gas or smoke or rubber bullets to weaken the miners, NOT shoot them against international law !

the whole world condemned south African police for the killing and south African public cried out for justice but no justice came for the innocent K.illed by your unprofessional police.

the policemen fired first at the miners/workers and K.llied poor hungry civilians, then the workers had to defend themselves but south African M.urderer police continued to spray them with live bullets !

International and domestic outcry and condemnation of tour police mass M.urder of the miners is all over world news and free internet google is your friend....and @msauza was boasting about that K.illing !

100? Where you geting your numbers.

Yes there where unarmend people there. But they where not inocent. 10 people including 2 cops had all ready been killed before the charge.

The poliece that open fired where not riot police. The riot ploce had fired off the tear gase and rubber bulliets not to mentsion water cannons. The rioters brook through that line and charged through a gap.

The rioters had all ready killed 10 people including 2 cops. And they where not hungry.

The plocie have yet to be found guilty of murder.

If I was there I would have fired to. If a large crowed of armed, high aggrisve people is charging towards you what would you do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2013
zaandrew:

If I was there I would have fired to. If a large crowed of armed, high aggrisve people is charging towards you what would you do.

@andrewza did sleep throughout your so called military training? or you were recruited to Navy because of manpower shortage ?

I would stay safe in my armoured vehicle and call for heavy reinforcements, more armored vehicles, more water cannons or smoke, and helicopters with same devices. South Africa has too many thousands of police men thousand times more than the demonstrating workers, you were just unprofessional and wanted to drink B.lood of civilians...the south African police fired first and told lies against the civilians.

No justice against the policemen because the prosecutors themselves are police officers.

Almost all south Africans blamed the police and said ANC is returning your country to same crimes of Apartheid government that you white men did to the black men.

This news is all over the world and free internet, so don't start another propaganda lies here we know you sell lies as if it's fried chicken and chips.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2013
[/i]
all4naija: [i]This is what I fairly understand about Nigerian justice system for committing petty crimes.

I will try to answer your questions accordingly and as follows:

1. Common assault like slapping depends on how it is committed and on what condition. If it's reported as assault then it must be treated as such. I believe the same applies to SA.

2. Passing out water in public places used to be a serious crime in the past(during the Operation Clean the Nation - which I read somewhere in the past)and huge fee were paid by anybody who breaks the law. At present, it is said to depend on the public place and how open it is. Maybe SA is way strict in this area than Nigeria with the provision of many street-level restaurants and eateries providing access to the public.

3. When has public drinking becomes a crime at all in a free world? The inability to control your self of what you consume would make you liable to committing crime when drunk. So a drunk who goes of his way is taunted and can be arrested as well by the police. I don't know any about SA on drinking. I can say most Nigerians are relatively controllable under the influence of alcohol.

4. The Nigerian society is still far from developed as in developed nation so people are used to carrying sharp objects around, even, in the cities. The local Fulanis carry sharp knives called dagger tied around their necks. When used it is culpable or punishable as such.

5. Stock theft is highly taken serious in Nigeria. One might lose his or her life for stealing something as petty as fish,tomatoes, shoes or glasses. There is sentence for it in the Nigerian legal system, I guess.

6. On advanced fraud, that is gravely culpable. The reason why we have EFCC implemented to look into it with serious detailing of information provided. It is a huge crime in Nigeria. 419 has crippled activities like Cybercafes, Computer centers, telephone call shops many folded due to the fear of been caught and brought to book. And, has given bad image to the nation as well.

On the final note, these activities are subjective and it is not so much different from what I think is happening in SA.

There is a great sense of underlying uncertainty in your response. It is apparent that you are unsure about how each situation is handled in Nigeria. I have articulated and have made a submission that at university as students we have conducted an extensive research about how each situation is handled in developed nations vs developing economies. In Africa we have purposefully chosen countries whose economies were promising and our choice as well were largely based upon the fact that we had students from various countries we have randomly chosen.

In Sub-Saharan Africa, most particular the west Africa our choice was Ghana and Nigeria because of the large numbers of students studying law in SA from those countries. In the North, we have preferred Egypt and Algeria, some Central and Southern African countries were among our choice. First and for all, first things first, we had to acquire constitutions of those countries and conduct our research.

In those countries, in particular Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda we have found out that petty crimes are not properly documented. I have seen you have said that public drinking in Nigeria is dependent upon the factor of self-restraint after drinking. Public drinking on its own is a crime, it doesn't matter you are able to handle yourself responsibly or not.

Stock theft in Nigeria, ie, stealing of livestock, ends up in traditional courts and misses out to be properly documented and recorded with international crime statistics. Passing of water in public in Nigeria is overlooked as crime and police can thus peacefully pass you while you are easing yourself in public places. Paying of advance fee used not to be treated as crime in Nigeria and officials at airports accepted it with a smile in their faces without any guilty conscience. The list is endless.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2013
agaugust:

@andrewza did sleep throughout your so called military training? or you were recruited to Navy because of manpower shortage ?

I would stay safe in my armoured vehicle and call for heavy reinforcements, more armored vehicles, more water cannons or smoke, and helicopters with same devices. South Africa has too many thousands of police men thousand times more than the demonstrating workers, you were just unprofessional and wanted to drink B.lood of civilians...the south African police fired first and told lies against the civilians.

No justice against the policemen because the prosecutors themselves are police officers.

Almost all south Africans blamed the police and said ANC is returning your country to same crimes of Apartheid government that you white men did to the black men.

This news is all over the world and free internet, so don't start another propaganda lies here we know you sell lies as if it's fried chicken and chips.

Did you for get the part where they used thos less lethal sytems. And the rioters ignored them. So you would hide in a armourd car and let the rioters free. You do know that the mine was a long way away from any major city. The nearst help was the army and they don't do less lethal. Your response here shows you not in touch with reality.

Proscutors are not cops. Where do you come up with that lie.

No the media blams the police and ANC. If they had asked the people down by me(most of whom are black) they would have been told the miners where stupid. And they where.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2013
"South African Police are facing pressure on a related front. The Independent Police Investigative Directorate, a government watchdog, said it had received nearly 200 complaints from the arrested miners who said they had been assaulted and abused while in custody.

Members of the government's Human Rights Commission questioned if prosecutors knew the law."

'It seems unthinkable that South Africa now with this fantastic new democracy and Bill of Rights, that the agents of the state are relying the remnants of apartheid brutality,' said Andrea Durbach, associate professor at Australia's University of New South Wales. "

weblink source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2196358/Marikana-strike-Police-gun-striking-South-African-miners-killing-30-leaving-scores-wounded.html#ixzz2RSyR53ff
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"South Africa's president, Jacob Zuma, condemned the killings ...."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/16/south-african-police-shoot-striking-miners

south african white policemen were still kicking dead bodies of black civilian miners in the photo below, and S.tupid south african black policemen wer watching it like a movie ! is this the law ?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2013
agaugust: . I am so dumb, because aspects that I could not see in Marikana case are, inter alia, as follows below.

1. Prior the actual incident, two police officers and security guards were hacked to death by Marikana miners while trying to intervene.

2. Carrying of blunt object in public and illegal gathering is a crime in South Africa.

3. The miners charged at police, reportedly under the impression that they were invincible from a traditional ritual that they performed hours before.

4. The victims were all men who killed carrying weapons, unlike in Nigeria were children and women were among the victims and worst of it all were carrying nothing.

5. Atleast in SA, the commission was established by the president to investigate what really happened that situation ended in tragedy and who's at fault, the police or the miners. This is not the case in Nigeria, families of the victims will just have to live with it without any compensation or knowing as to what really happened that their beloved ended up dead.

Good boy, now you starting to reason with your brain and not your head.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2013
agaugust: "South African Police are facing pressure on a related front. The Independent Police Investigative Directorate, a government watchdog, said it had received nearly 200 complaints from the arrested miners who said they had been assaulted and abused while in custody.

Members of the government's Human Rights Commission questioned if prosecutors knew the law."

'It seems unthinkable that South Africa now with this fantastic new democracy and Bill of Rights, that the agents of the state are relying the remnants of apartheid brutality,' said Andrea Durbach, associate professor at Australia's University of New South Wales. "

weblink source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2196358/Marikana-strike-Police-gun-striking-South-African-miners-killing-30-leaving-scores-wounded.html#ixzz2RSyR53ff
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"South Africa's president, Jacob Zuma, condemned the killings ...."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/16/south-african-police-shoot-striking-miners

south african white policemen were still kicking dead bodies of black civilian miners in the photo below, and S.tupid south african black policemen wer watching it like a movie ! is this the law ?

Funny how the media jumps to conclusions before the invistegastion is over.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2013
I see my people are still at it. The debate is still raging on. Just quickly read the last page about police killings in SA at the Marikana mine; and I saw something slightly misguided.

We are all speaking too soon about Marikana. The whole thing is currently before a judicial commission set up by the president in accordance with the constitution.. The judicial commission has constitutional powers to make recommendations for the prosecution of any party found to have acted unlawfully prior to, during or immediately after the killing of the miners.

If the cops are found to have broken the law, the commission will recommend that they be prosecuted, in which case there'll be justice for those killed. The prosecution cannot decline to prosecute, because the commission's recommendations must be acted upon, by law.

No unlawful killings by cops will go unpunished in SA. There's no sweeping under the carpet of issues such as Marikana.

Obviously, if there has been no wrongdoing on the part of the cops, that will be that. In other words, if the police acted in self defence, they won't have charges to answer to. Let's wait and see what the judicial commission will find. Let us not get overly excited about something that's still before an appropriate forum.

Suggestions that something like Marikana is routine and is ignored in South Africa can't be correct. There wouldn't be a judicial commission set up if that were the case.

Gnight, people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2013
Msauza:

It does not matter to me if whites kill blacks in South Africa, the sad truth is that we blacks are the inferior race and colour

agaugust:

south african white policemen were still kicking dead bodies of black civilian miners in the photo below, and S.tupid south african black policemen were watching it like a movie ! is this the law ?

Msauza:

It does not matter to me if whites kill blacks in South Africa, the sad truth is that we blacks are the inferior race and colour
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2013
Airforce troop transport plane, another is expected in august. These are to complete the 6 C-130's and 5 G-222 planes in nigeria's airforce inventory.

The plane can also be charted by other security services. This is to help provide the airforce with other sources of income

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2013
Artillery Open Day....SA Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecMRlVAKQEU
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2013
SA Air Force C130. These aircraft will need to be replaced by 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI36ypabK34
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2013
Msauza: [/i]

There is a great sense of underlying uncertainty in your response. It is apparent that you are unsure about how each situation is handled in Nigeria. I have articulated and have made a submission that at university as students we have conducted an extensive research about how each situation is handled in developed nations vs developing economies. In Africa we have purposefully chosen countries whose economies were promising and our choice as well were largely based upon the fact that we had students from various countries we have randomly chosen.

In Sub-Saharan Africa, most particular the west Africa our choice was Ghana and Nigeria because of the large numbers of students studying law in SA from those countries. In the North, we have preferred Egypt and Algeria, some Central and Southern African countries were among our choice. First and for all, first things first, we had to acquire constitutions of those countries and conduct our research.

In those countries, in particular Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda we have found out that petty crimes are not properly documented. I have seen you have said that public drinking in Nigeria is dependent upon the factor of self-restraint after drinking. Public drinking on its own is a crime, it doesn't matter you are able to handle yourself responsibly or not.

Stock theft in Nigeria, ie, stealing of livestock, ends up in traditional courts and misses out to be properly documented and recorded with international crime statistics. Passing of water in public in Nigeria is overlooked as crime and police can thus peacefully pass you while you are easing yourself in public places. Paying of advance fee used not to be treated as crime in Nigeria and officials at airports accepted it with a smile in their faces without any guilty conscience. The list is endless.
One thing is clear you never read my comment properly. You just fling through and compare what caught your attention to the over-emphasized research carried out.

The truth is that I have seen scene of South Africans drinking from a few meters away from the police in Townships which discredited what you are trying to pass across here. On the traditional court thing, there is a court responsible for interpretation of a crime as livestock theft. It is stated clearly in Number 5 of my previous comment that there is sentence provided for it in the judicial system, I guess. Sentence is pronouncement declared to punish offender and it is different from arrest. So, you are wrong about that. It means Nigeria even go the long path to make sure the offender doesn't go unpunished or not to repeat the same offense again or be liable for it. That proves beyond reasonable doubt that before the sentence part is reached the documentation has been done.

If you are going about documentation there is no way you can be arrested in Nigeria without written report about what happened. That is a complete fact. When you are arrested of any crime the police will quickly take you to the station and asked you to state categorically what happened at the scene of the minor crime before any other process. That is an indication of documentation which you are trying to ignore and toss every validity by me to the trash can in this your comment.

Your emphasis on the research which was done in far away SA just put more doubt on how such research was conducted and how the information available at the time will really do justice to Minor Crimes Documentation in Nigeria. The so called extensive research is only a faux pas. Indeed, there is no thorough research that is carried out without familiarization, that is by taking to the source of what it is based upon. This research to me is a funfair if you asked me.

To conclude it all, Nigeria petty crimes all rather minor crimes are well documented. The lack of modern equipment to make them available for retrieval is the problem and that is another issue all by itself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2013
zaandrew:

Did you for get the part where they used thos less lethal sytems. And the rioters ignored them. So you would hide in a armourd car and let the rioters free. You do know that the mine was a long way away from any major city. The nearst help was the army and they don't do less lethal. Your response here shows you not in touch with reality.

Proscutors are not cops. Where do you come up with that lie.

No the media blams the police and ANC. If they had asked the people down by me(most of whom are black) they would have been told the miners where stupid. And they where.

Just imagine, since when did prosecutors become police men, perhaps it's a case in Nigeria. Prosecutors are professional lawyers appointed by the state to prosecute offenders on their behalf under a state administration body. In SA the prosecution body is called NPA, which is state agency utilising magistrate houses (courts) which are independent from the government to prosecute offenders.

My fellow countryman, I have pronounced myself that this man "Aguagust" has a serious mental condition. His brain cortex is eaten up and oh! hell I don't know by what, only his God knows. He is a disgrace to ALL4NAIJA and the whole of NIGERIA at large. I used to blame Nigeria for no reason, thinking that country is cursed for not producing the so called THINK TANKS, but I was proved wrong by the proud Nigerian born ALL4NAIJA, thus I have drawn conclusion that Aguagust is sick and must be treated as such.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2013
saengine: Display at Air Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXgeQ-H38u0
Doesn't this just affirmed what we have been saying? SA is known for showing off well polished military hardware. CAR incidence put a big hole in your military prowess recently.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
@ sithwell

You are welcome back. It's been quite sometime. I hope everything is fine with you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by zaandrew: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2013
all4naija: Doesn't this just affirmed what we have been saying? SA is known for showing off well polished military hardware. CAR incidence put a big hole in your military prowess recently.

200 sa solders killed over 500 rebels. That not a dent it is a boost.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2013

[size=20pt]New Top 10 Military Rankings For African Countries.
[/size]

1. Egypt....best armed forces combined

2. Nigeria....best infantry soldiers, second best artillery and modern APC/IFV after egypt, best and largest coastal and inland water Navy in the whole world, best battle/war unbeatable record, second best helicopter gunship force after egypt, best battle/war unbeatable record

3. Algeria....good all round armed forces, but not best position in any aspect.

4. Ethiopia....good battle/war records second to nigeria

5. South Africa....best weapons manufacturing but poor combat/war records

6. Eritrea, Kenya, Uganda, Angola, Morroco....all 5 tie same position with above average armed forces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.