Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,988 members, 7,903,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4493684 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2013
agaugust:

invisible enemy

the most powerful armies on the world have NOT defeated domestic islamic terrorists or cross border islamic terrorists.

american army is best in the world with number one ranking[/b], but boston city of america was bombed by islamic terrorists few weeks ago inside american homeland. does that mean american army is not great ? nigerian army is facing what american army could NOT defeat.

france is super power military , yet they announced plans to run out of Mali war soon, just before it becomes religious guerrilla where the attackers hit and run and are faceless, transforming to civilians at random. france learned that from america, so they will soon run away from mali and hand over to nigeria army to fight the dirty religious guerilla war.

american army is best in the world but they get every week new attacks from islamic terrorists in iraq up till today, does that reduces american military ranking? NO.

british army could not defeat IRA religious terrorists for almost 30 years. russian army was killed in thousands by islamic terrorists in afghanistan and chechnya. south africa will NOT last 6 months if b.oko h.aram forces live with civilians in johannesburg and change to suicide bombers overnight, then run into villages and change back to civilian clothes in 30 minutes, mix with people on the street, go to work, market, school.....south africa wont last 6 months with that kind of war, its 10 times more dangerous than seleka rebels that come to you face to face and remain publicly availabe for you to shoot at.

israeli military is top 10 ranking in the world, yet they receive bombing attacks in jerusalem and tel aviv regularly from islamic terrorists and rockets from hezbollah islamists pass through israeli anti-missle defences and kill israelis inside israel regularly. does it make israeli military to be weak ? does it change their world military rankings ?

hey south africans...go sit down somewhere and stop ranting about nigerian army. south africa will NOT survive 6 months if you b.oko h.aram terrorists are south african legitimate citizens and residents.

i guess you do think...or am i wrong ? you become like @Mbuisi ? can i find any credible south african on nairaland ?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-O9_Xy2ySmNM/T4SAJNauzRI/AAAAAAAATBc/NqPfqdyKJw8/s400/bh1.jpeg[/img]

The enemy atleast respect their military installation and rather attacks innocent people on the streets. Now is different if the enemy attacks government buildings and even launch offensive on the homes and base of soldiers and set them ablaze. I will only tells you one thing that the enermy knows your strength and undermines you. Just the thought of attacking the military base should scare the enermy away and should never even think of committing the nasty attacks any near such installation. Any man who undermines the prowess of your family will even attack you at your home, I mean even if you are hiding in your bedroom will make sure that he will budge in and attack you before your family members.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:21pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

The enemy atleast respect their military installation and rather attacks innocent people on the streets. Now is different if the enemy attacks government buildings and even launch offensive on the homes and base of soldiers and set them ablaze. I will only tells you one thing that the enermy knows your strength and undermines you. Just the thought of attacking the military base should scare the enermy away and should never even think of committing the nasty attacks any near such installation. Any man who undermines the prowess of your family will even attack you at your home, I mean even if you are hiding in your bedroom will make sure that he will budge in and attack you before your family members.

IRA attacked a few brit bases, even killed a few of the royal famly

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

Wonder if they can fly those Jets well or just posing with those uniforms. Generally I told you that Nigerians are bad fliers, and there is nothing you can do about it. In Africa only SA and Ethiopia get the trophy in that respect, not even the Egyptians have the passion to fly planes like those aforementioned nations. In SA while I was still in Bloemfonten, I used to watch SA pilots in their Air show and they have an Airforce base there nearby, dude those pilots are magnificent in manoeuvring jets. Surely it would even be difficult to ground their planes with missiles.
Dude, learn to reason with your mind. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, by Martin Luther King Junior.

Now, you are going about what have been explained before as though those your Masai Safari runners can fly jets. You even make some funny assertion about Chinese as fake product makers, which I responded to with affirmative answer.

Please, don't let me get on you for no good. I hate to play the this game your are trying to bring in.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

This is not about people taking the law into their own hands. When I was in SA there was a lot of complaints about Nigerians, I mean other foreigners can behave including myself when I was in SA. What I noticed in SA is that many Nigerian nationals are undermining the law enforcement of SA and thereby if the citizens begin to take them otherwise and start to accuse them of being xenophobic. Tell me how do you explain to this tabloid pasted below.

http://www.potchefstroomherald.co.za/articles/articledetails.aspx?id=19073

Sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:30pm On May 12, 2013
andrewza:
There is no weapon that nigeria has that is better than any thing in SA hands and most modern advance nigerian weapons are in small numbers.

thats a big lie. nigeria has many modern weapons that south africa does NOT have and you have no plans to even buy some of them.

then some of nigerian heavy weapons from year 2000 to 2012 were purchased in many hundreds costing billions of dollars.

you want me to prove you wrong with photos and weblinks in front of your fellow south africans here ?

andrewza: only in gunboats do i see nigeria being in the lead. But SA has no need or use of a gun boat.

nigeria too has no need of submarines and grippen jets, no threat against us in those areas. equation balanced.

andrewza: nigeria missile tech is still in the fetus era and has a long way to go.

north korea started missile project like nigeria, today america is threatened by the past under-estimated north korea, nigerian long range missile project is aimed to grow to inter-continental ballistic level, thats a threat to even europe in future, it is linked to our space launch rocketry and trajectory project going on at epe coastal are of lagos

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 12, 2013
saengine:

And what jets do those Nigerians fly? Please tell us.
Dassault-Breguet, Dornier Alpha Jet and a host of others.

What kind of jet fighter do pilots fly?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2013
ckkris:

Very true. Nigeria still has high volume of domestic air traffic, flown by Nigerian pilots. Frequent crashes? Well, its part of it. Progress has its own costs, doesn't it? Even primitive Nigerians will not accept to have Nigerian aircraft flown by white people. No. Nigerians must be trained to fly them.

Do you insinuate that you would rather keep an incompetent black pilot who is a lot riskier to crash the plane than a competent white pilot who will fly you save to your destination. I don't think colour of the skin should matter especially where lives of the people are at stake. That is one aspect that is always keeping many black nations backwards because of race obsession rather than looking at the qualifications of a person. European football teams would always buy productive player irrespective of colour of their skin. So when are we Africans going to do the same.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 12, 2013

Image of a Nigerian warplane heads.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-XHfaZ9qK9FU/UFrEhlvBegI/AAAAAAAAJL0/kNgvgcEriAQ/s1600/airforce-jet-with-rockets.jpg[/img]

Image of Nigerian Alpha-jets.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:41pm On May 12, 2013

nigerian air force has the most powerful jet fighters in our west african sub-region, no threat around us.

south african grippen jets have no range to reach nigeria, and no special air to surface weapons on south african jet fighters.

only 6 south african grippen jets can fly as at today, the remaining 20 jets have no pilots or are tied down in long term storage, NOT active, due to financial problems of south africa.

nigerian army has the best anti-aircraft missile defences in the whole of africa second only to egypt

nigeria has the anti-aircraft capability to shoot down the whole south african air force in 5 minutes

weblink source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_missile

saengine:

can someone please prove to me that the Nigerian air force can crush the South African air force.

...with all pleasure, nigerians proved it to you now on behalf of the great federal republic of nigeria. thanks.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2013
andrewza:

IRA attacked a few brit bases, even killed a few of the royal famly

I am sorry but I don't buy to this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:48pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

I am sorry but I don't buy to this.

...because you hate the truth always. not a good character reputation you are building for yourself here. do you have wisdom ? or value wisdom ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2013
agaugust: nigerian air force has the most powerful jet fighters in our west african sub-region, no threat around us.

south african grippen jets have no range to reach nigeria, and no special air to surface weapons on south african jet fighters.

only 6 south african grippen jets can fly as at today, the remaining 20 jets have no pilots or are tied down in long term storage, NOT active, due to financial problems of south africa.

nigerian army has the best anti-aircraft missile defences in the whole of africa second only to egypt

nigeria has the anti-aircraft capability to shoot down the whole south african air force in 5 minutes

Is so amazing that all that hardware you have is failing to finish BH in five minutes. I wonder how will it now manage to stop over 75000 force with modern day artillery and technology.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2013
agaugust: nigerian air force has the most powerful jet fighters in our west african sub-region, no threat around us.

The last picture I have it, so please do not let me to disgrace you by telling the truth about where do you get that picture from.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:55pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

South African crime rate has nothing to match to terrorists activities that have been consuming Nigeria with mass killings that you only see on movies.

wrong information.

b.oko h.aram killed about 3,000 people in 4 years in nigeria, but south african murder rate in same 4 years is about 60,000 people killed.

google is your friend, crime and violence is 4 times worse in south africa than nigeria. south africa is a silent death trap.

south africa is the murder and R.ape headquarters of the world today with number one ranking, undisputed champion.

south african women below in photo below beg for stopping daily bloodshed of thousands in their country

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2013
ckkris:

Very true. Nigeria still has high volume of domestic air traffic, flown by Nigerian pilots. Frequent crashes? Well, its part of it. Progress has its own costs, doesn't it? Even primitive Nigerians will not accept to have Nigerian aircraft flown by white people. No. Nigerians must be trained to fly them.
This is where you are very wrong. There are equally good numbers of white pilots in Nigeria flying Nigerian aircraft. It is clear your are just being silly!

Image of Nigerian Arik Air flight crew.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:02pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

The last picture I have it, so please do not let me to disgrace you by telling the truth about where do you get that picture from.

you are a joke, that is photo from the country that sold the anti-aircraft missiles to nigeria, germany. nigeria has the same weapons. the whole world knows nigeria has the weapon, google is your friend. nigerian military never shows its missiles firing in photos like south africa.

so what disgrace ? you just a kid in school....try to learn things.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2013
agaugust:

wrong information.

b.oko h.aram killed about 3,000 people in 4 years in nigeria, but south african murder rate in same 4 years is about 60,000 people killed.
google is your friend, crime and violence is 4 times worse in south africa than nigeria. south africa is a silent death trap.

south african women below in photo below beg for stopping daily bloodshed of thousands in their country

agaugust:

wrong information.

south africa is the murder and R.ape headquarters of the world today with number one ranking, undisputed champion.

You are lying to your teeth with desperation in your face. Just imagine 60 000 in four years. Do you forget that I am studying international relations and taught by most reputable professors. Desperation will make you miss facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

Is so amazing that all that hardware you have is failing to finish BH in five minutes. I wonder how will it now manage to stop over 75000 force with modern day artillery and technology.
Jeez! Using such weapons on terrorist hiding among innocent civilians will lead to collateral damages.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:05pm On May 12, 2013

south african grippen jets have no range to reach nigeria, and no special air to surface weapons on south african jet fighters. also, only 6 south african grippen jets can fly as at today, the remaining 20 jets have no pilots or are tied down in long term storage, NOT active, due to financial problems of south africa.

never doubted that, but it more to do with the weakness of the rest of west africas air force not the strength of nigeria's air force

yes that is true, there is mid long term plan for a airtanker, most likely a KC130. incorrect the SAAF operates the paveway 3 LGB and a number of long range standoff weapons are available but not integrated or in the pipeline, again incorrect SAAF has 6 pilots senior pilots at 2 squadron at all times, they rotated around with pilots seconded to other units(normally air school has instructors), on leave or on course. nor dose it take in to account junior pilots who have yet to qualify on the gripen but are in 2 squadron. This was covered. SAAF has 12 gripens ready. SAAF all so has 2 full simulators and the hawk and gripen have the same copit. this was covered some time ago. We still point out SAAF sent 8 pilots to sweded for war games and the gripens flew 850 hours last year.

what a lie, you have a few roland SAMs, a few manpads(most a orxy would deafet) and some AA guns

The roland is without a doubt nigerian Air defens best weapon. But it is no threat to a gripen. It use old fashion Radar and has a max detection range of about 20km, max missile range 8km and effect engagement range about 6km. basical the gripen can just fly above it and drop LGBs on them. Algeria has a far better SAM sytem than nigeria

SANDF ground based Air Defense was just upgraded. The 35mm AA guns and Starstreak SAM have been complement with the new ground based umkhonto. The vehicle carries 6 block 2 sams and was revealed late last year. Full detail on numbers are not yet known.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2013
agaugust:

you are a joke, that is photo from the country that sold the anti-aircraft missiles to nigeria, germany. nigeria has the same weapons. the whole world knows nigeria has the weapon, google is your friend. nigerian military never shows its missiles firing in photos like south africa.

so what disgrace ? you just a kid in school....try to learn things.

LOL!! How sure are we now that you are showcasing weapons of other countries. Desperation makes wonder. Stop posting military hardware of other countries.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:09pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

the iron cross is paint on the side of it. But nigeria dose have a few roland SAM sytems. to be exated they have 16 roland block 2s on amx30 chassis.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

You are lying to your teeth with desperation in your face. Just imagine 60 000 in four years. Do you forget that I am studying international relations and taught by most reputable professors. Desperation will make you miss facts.
You are not a South African. Let South Africans speak for themselves. Let's hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Jeez! Using such weapons on terrorist hiding among innocent civilians will lead to collateral damages.

Oops!! There are no records you have such weapons. Aguagua must have raised your hopes, psedo-expectations. Sorry!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:15pm On May 12, 2013
agaugust:

thats a big lie. nigeria has many modern weapons that south africa does NOT have and you have no plans to even buy some of them.

then some of nigerian heavy weapons from year 2000 to 2012 were purchased in many hundreds costing billions of dollars.

you want me to prove you wrong with photos and weblinks in front of your fellow south africans here ?

nigeria too has no need of submarines and grippen jets, no threat against us in those areas. equation balanced.

north korea started missile project like nigeria, today america is threatened by the past under-estimated north korea, nigerian long range missile project is aimed to grow to inter-continental ballistic level, thats a threat to even europe in future, it is linked to our space launch rocketry and trajectory project going on at epe coastal are of lagos

what dose nigeria have that we do not have. You have a few SPAAGs but other than that there is nothing.

nigeria has a stand request for both a SUB and a new fighter aircraft. the current ones where only meant to be interim.

the rockets dont threaten the USA they threaten US interested AKA SK and japan. And with out a nuke on them they would be nothing. And let be frank the nuke is a waist of time for both SA and Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

Oops!! There are no records you have such weapons. Aguagua must have raised your hopes, psedo-expectations. Sorry!!!
This LINK will do your good.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:20pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Dassault-Breguet, Dornier Alpha Jet and a host of others.

What kind of jet fighter do pilots fly?

only the alpha, j7 and and 2 su24s are in service. Only the SU24 is any good. J7 are basically Mig21s and the alpha jets are ok not world class not bad just ok.

Saaf flies gripens and hawk 120s. With the A-darta the Hawk could handle all those aircraft.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2013
andrewza:

only the alpha, j7 and and 2 su24s are in service

Saaf flies gripens and hawk 120s. With the A-darta the Hawk could handle all those aircraft. Only the SU24 is any good. J7 are basically Mig21s and the alpha jets are ok not world class not bad just ok.
There is 12 multi-fighter Chengdu F-7 Airguard bought from China. Those can take on your Su-24 any day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:28pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: There is 12 multi-fighter Chengdu F-7 Airguard bought from China. Those can take on your Su24 any day.

F7 is the export name of the J7. SAAF dose not use the SU24 we use the SAAB JAS39 grippen a real multi role fighter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2013
andrewza:

F7 is the export name of the J7. SAAF dose not use the SU24 we use the SAAB JAS39 grippen a real multi role fighter.
Yes! It is still more competent in fight than your Swedish SAAB JAS39 grippen.

F7 combact radius of 850km(with avionic FIAR Grifo-7 mk.II radar) against your SAAB JAS39 grippen 800km. Where I found grippen to be useful is the thrust and weight against the J7.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:43pm On May 12, 2013
saengine: Because of your inland rivers, deltas etc etc it makes sense that Nigeria should have a bigger navy than SA. I don't think anyone doubts that. But even with the lack of funding in our air force, can someone please prove to me that the Nigerian air force can crush the South African air force.

andrewza:

never doubted that, but it more to do with the weakness of the rest of west africas air force not the strength of nigeria's air force

yes that is true, there is mid long term plan for a airtanker, most likely a KC130. incorrect the SAAF operates the paveway 3 LGB and a number of long range standoff weapons are available but not integrated or in the pipeline, again incorrect SAAF has 6 pilots senior pilots at 2 squadron at all times, they rotated around with pilots seconded to other units(normally air school has instructors), on leave or on course. nor dose it take in to account junior pilots who have yet to qualify on the gripen but are in 2 squadron. This was covered. SAAF has 12 gripens ready. SAAF all so has 2 full simulators and the hawk and gripen have the same copit. this was covered some time ago. We still point out SAAF sent 8 pilots to sweded for war games and the gripens flew 850 hours last year.

what a lie, you have a few roland SAMs, a few manpads(most a orxy would deafet) and some AA guns

The roland is without a doubt nigerian Air defens best weapon. But it is no threat to a gripen. It use old fashion Radar and has a max detection range of about 20km, max missile range 8km and effect engagement range about 6km. basical the gripen can just fly above it and drop LGBs on them. Algeria has a far better SAM sytem than nigeria

SANDF ground based Air Defense was just upgraded. The 35mm AA guns and Starstreak SAM have been complement with the new ground based umkhonto. The vehicle carries 6 block 2 sams and was revealed late last year. Full detail on numbers are not yet known.

[size=16pt]nigerian missile air defense system is too powerful[/size]

nigeria too is in world market to buy a new and powerful modern jet fighter for air superiority, maybe JF-17 Thunder or SU-27/SU-30 Flanker. i hear J-10 Flying Leopard contract is put on hold due to some nigerian air force marshals asking for stealth jets J-20 from china, expensive to maintain.

we only see 6 Grippen jets fly a time , all the time in photos and videos. seems only 6 qualified pilots are available for grippen jet in south africa, the other junior pilots skills are not reliable i guess due to low flying hours and financial cost of maintenance a heavy burden for south african air force.

now see the poor combat calculations by you as i reply below.

anti-aircraft missiles are ALWAYS deadly no matter their age. google is your friend, read how 30 years old SAM missiles shoot down super modern USAF stealth jets and F-16 in combat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

i have studied grippen jet limitations, i have researched to the unguided bombs south african jets have. Roland missile shoots down bombs dropped against it by british royal air force. the whole south african airforce will be totally shot down by nigerian army roland.

you cannot bomb nigerian army Roland SAM, it is a very mobile vehicle moving on road with speed 65km/h and it keeps moving away from your bombs falling from the sky far from high altitude. it also shoots down bombs before they reach the earth.

Roland SAM has never been hit by any aircraft, all jet fighters that tried to attack Roland SAM have been shot down by its deadly missiles. Roland is not outdated as you think, it was used in NATO air forces up till year 2005. Roland is the most expensive and most effective SAM buils in europe and america for battlefield defence, so America had to swalloe pride and buy Roland weapons for air defence just to match Germany and France.

Roland missiles switch from radar to electro-optical or to infra-red targeting at random, it will confuse enemy aircraft by switching off its radar to avoid detection and use electro-optical targeting against enemy aircraft. Roland is very expensive because it is very effective and multiple types of capability in combat.

nigerian army type of Roland missile has shot down two British Royal air force TORNADO jets, one American A-10 Thunderbolt Jet, one British Royal Navy HARRIER jet fighter, and other American jet super-sonic fighters, and also shot down two 1,000lb Bombs dropped from British jets bombers trying to attack the Roland SAM. nigerian army Roland anti-aircraft missiles are dealdy k.illers with excellent records in war.

who dares to challenge nigeria to war in africa ? nobody. they all fear of the powerful giant of africa.

Nigerian army has capacity to fire 300 Roland anti-aircraft missiles in 5 minutes to shoot down the whole of the south african air-force in 5 minutes. No African country can penetrate nigerian air defences, they will be shot down in 5 minutes. you did not FULLY study nigerian Roland missile systems, google is your friend.

weblink source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_missile

some of the powerful jets that were k.illed by nigerian army type of Roland anti-aircraft missiles in combat challenge

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ckkris: 10:44pm On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

Do you insinuate that you would rather keep an incompetent black pilot who is a lot riskier to crash the plane than a competent white pilot who will fly you save to your destination.
European Football Clubs have enough money to hire Jose Mourihno, while Africans dont, obviously due to mismanagement. Ditto the aviation industry. The pilots are good.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:45pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Yes! It is still more competent in fight than your Swedish SAAB JAS39 grippen.

F7 combact radius of 850km(with avionic FIAR Grifo-7 mk.II radar) against your SAAB JAS39 grippen 800km. Where I found grippen to be useful is the thrust and weight against the J7.

if all you do is look at one stat you correct. but you failed to mention maneuverability, radar, number of hard points, ECW, ESM, ECM, types of weapons carried, the fact the gripen has data link and f7 dose not extra extra.

The gripen was built to beat the SU27 it will chew F7 up for a mid morning snack

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.