Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4501050 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
souldust: you think we cannot meet you in the high sea? And you think other countries in the gulf of guinea will not try to push you out too?

Don't let me start on this because most of ur neighboring countries don't particularly like Nigeria especially Ghana and Cameron, so please don't cloud issues here.

The NA don't have a deep water or should I say Blue Water Naval Capability and that's a FACT U CAN RESEARCH and will not be capable of launching a credible defensive or offensive SAN on the high seas.

Bye the way u forget SANDF has the capabilty even currently to launch an attack over 1500km away some which Nigeria don't have currently, so ur ships are more in danger if u try to out flank us on high seas we can can attack Lagos without putting a single foot on ur soil.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Capnd143: well i laud your patriotism! But my freind, in times of war in a country like nigeria, anything and everything is possible! The revenue we make from oil per year, in case of a possible war treat, is enough to fund acquisition of anti-subs and anti-ships armament!

That's exactly what fascinates me about the Nigerian Brain u all think that u can acquire such a capability within months while even ur own commanders know it takes years to acquire it and u need the technology testing of such systems first needs to mature before u can truly implement them on any defense system and that's a FACT.

Sometimes it really seems u Nigerian commentators here don't think before u respond to anything u just write what ur PATRIOTIC BRAIN tells u at that moment.

Stop acting like Amateurs it only dilutes the hole Thread PLEASE!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
@snydergp, you think oil bunkering is easy to tackle especially with the connections the bunkers have?

As for blyss, i have already told you to go back and attend to the gangstarism and baby mamarism there is among you. Your skills are more meaninful when applied there.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
who told you ghana and cameroon do not like us. I guess you are looking at the comments you see on NL. If there is any govt that is closest to the FG, it is the ghanaian govt + an unstable gulf of guinea isnt going to be in their interest.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
souldust: @snydergp, you think oil bunkering is easy to tackle especially with the connections the bunkers have?

As for blyss, i have already told you to go back and attend to the gangstarism and baby mamarism there is among you. Your skills are more meaninful when applied there.

Its practically impossible to protect ur offshore oil fields by bunkering them don't think we are fools here please, those F-7's can easily be taken out + no ROLAND SAM or will protect ur ships from a A-DATER, UMKHONTO-IR, or MOKOPA missiles

Nigeria's biggest and best armed warship is the NNS ARADU followed by the Relic NNS Thunder. Now please tell me would ur flag ship in the pic below the NNS ARADU be able to take out 1 or 2 of SAN's Valour warships fitted with one of the worlds best anti-air and ballistic missiles systems also in another pic below, PLEASE tell us ur honest opinion here.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Let me also let the south Africans know that we Nigerians would never go into war with south Africa, unless the pinks raise up their ugly heads again and our south African brothers call us for help. So all this talk about South Africa and Nigeria war is just rubbish. Because we would be the first to call our government to order. But the pinks/arabs/chines cannot use any African country to attack us. They have to come direct. We have proven this point with our treatment of bakassi, where Britain and France wanted to use cameroon to get a stronger foothold in west Africa. We made it clear to them. Let me reiterate to ignoramuses, that only spit out propaganda. There is no country in this world that can invade Nigeria, and talk about it with happiness. Any attack on Nigeria is an attack on African people. And we would destroy all of you. Research the biafran war and watch what the biafrans came up with, even whilst fighting with their ignorant brothers. We have even greater minds now. Any attack on Africa would end the world as we know it. Take my word to the bank. Nukes and intercontinental missles are not new technologies. Do you really think that this is above Nigerian technical expertise undecided The world is getting to a point where everybody must be behave or everybody dies. We all choose!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2013
About Nigerian weaponry, agaugust has put all of you in your place. Nigeria has both modern and old weapons in abundance. Both locally made and imported. It wouldn't cost us too much to set up and start mass producing weapons, when faced with a foreign invading force. We have the money, technical expertise and resources to do this.All this talk of countries is an European invention to divide us. They only made us stronger. All the things happening in Nigeria is a result of greedy politics. Without politics, we are different people with the same problem, and the same goal. The world has nothing that we really need. South africa may have some expertise, but they lack the man power and resources to fight an extended war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:

A few points.

You can not just throw money and get modern wepaons and sytems. It takes time.

You say Nigeria is not intrested in attacking other countries yet you have been involved in a number of wars. So the facts don't match the statment.

Nigeria has no long rang missiel program or any real long range stragic wepaons of any kind.

Have they failed. The internal fighting is not yet over.
They have failed because we all know what they are up to now. We are Africans before anything else.
You are one of those that believe all the rubbish propaganda in your media. Let me bring you back to reality, there is no country in this world that doesn't have the expertise to build both nuclear weapons and intercontinental missiles. That is why your USA is all around the world, sniffing everybody's butts. If any people are made to fight another war of survival again, the world would see nukes flying all over the place. You don't know how vulnerable we all are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 12:49am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:

MAD only works if both sides can attack each other. Since as a region and nigeria alone has niether the navy or airforce to launch a attack out of it area there is no MAD. SA, Algeria, egypt could all attack west africa or nigeria alone with out fear of any counter attack. These attacks would not destroy but would badly damge if not criple the econmy.
You people don't know anything about Nigeria. What economy are you going to destroy. The government of Nigeria is not Nigeria. You would be stupid to think that the economy of Nigeria is dependent on oil. The economy of the Nigerian government is dependent on oil. Lol at Egypt,Algeria, SA can attack Nigeria. Hahahahahahah. You mo.r.ons are effing clowns. Egyptian military, Algerian Military and South African Military are dependent on western aid. Nigerian miltary is fully independent. The west can use any of those countries to attack African people. But those people would have to look for another continent to stay in. Again remember this. Any direct attack on any African Country would be suicide.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 1:07am On Feb 14, 2013
Msauza:

People can really hallucinate here. Just imagine, the SANDF strength is 1:1000 as compared to the strength of Nigerian Military. Let me teach you the strength of SANDF is 78000 and that of Nigeria is 100 000 and so how did you arrive at that conclusion of the ratio 1:1000?
Dude you really think that you can match Nigeria in terms of man power? in a war. Let us leave this issue, until one i.d.iot rears up his ugly head.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 1:15am On Feb 14, 2013
In every war that the west have successfully fought in Africa. They use an excuse, and get a bunch of ret.a.rded followers. If a foreigner invades Nigeria. The whole of Nigeria would be against them. It is only our division that is their strength. We have learnt how to deal with that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:50am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Let me also let the south Africans know that we Nigerians would never go into war with south Africa, unless the pinks raise up their ugly heads again and our south African brothers call us for help. So all this talk about South Africa and Nigeria war is just rubbish. Because we would be the first to call our government to order. But the pinks/arabs/chines cannot use any African country to attack us. They have to come direct. We have proven this point with our treatment of bakassi, where Britain and France wanted to use cameroon to get a stronger foothold in west Africa. We made it clear to them. Let me reiterate to ignoramuses, that only spit out propaganda. There is no country in this world that can invade Nigeria, and talk about it with happiness. Any attack on Nigeria is an attack on African people. And we would destroy all of you. Research the biafran war and watch what the biafrans came up with, even whilst fighting with their ignorant brothers. We have even greater minds now. Any attack on Africa would end the world as we know it. Take my word to the bank. Nukes and intercontinental missles are not new technologies. Do you really think that this is above Nigerian technical expertise undecided The world is getting to a point where everybody must be behave or everybody dies. We all choose!!

what you talking about. West africa is home of the sell outs. Most nations there prais the western world such has there master france. And nigeria is Africa, it is one countrie in Africa and not even while liked.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:59am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu: About Nigerian weaponry, agaugust has put all of you in your place. Nigeria has both modern and old weapons in abundance. Both locally made and imported. It wouldn't cost us too much to set up and start mass producing weapons, when faced with a foreign invading force. We have the money, technical expertise and resources to do this.All this talk of countries is an European invention to divide us. They only made us stronger. All the things happening in Nigeria is a result of greedy politics. Without politics, we are different people with the same problem, and the same goal. The world has nothing that we really need. South africa may have some expertise, but they lack the man power and resources to fight an extended war.

You talk has if though SA is small. Yes you have the biggest popultion. But you verey divided on tribal lines. SA still has over 50 million people and a masive industrial complex(most industrilized african countrie) to fall back on.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:

what you talking about. West africa is home of the sell outs. Most nations there prais the western world such has there master france. And nigeria is Africa, it is one countrie in Africa and not even while liked.
I never dreamt of the day a south African would call me a sellout. Wow cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
You people don't know anything about Nigeria. What economy are you going to destroy. The government of Nigeria is not Nigeria. You would be stupid to think that the economy of Nigeria is dependent on oil. The economy of the Nigerian government is dependent on oil. Lol at Egypt,Algeria, SA can attack Nigeria. Hahahahahahah. You mo.r.ons are effing clowns. Egyptian military, Algerian Military and South African Military are dependent on western aid. Nigerian miltary is fully independent. The west can use any of those countries to attack African people. But those people would have to look for another continent to stay in. Again remember this. Any direct attack on any African Country would be suicide.

[B]DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR[/b]

Where the hell did u get the information or the delusion that South Africa's Defense Forces gets US aid.

Like I've said before u are really out of ur depth here so please quickly run off now to the ROMANCE AND SEXUALITY SECTIONS OF NL
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
They have failed because we all know what they are up to now. We are Africans before anything else.
You are one of those that believe all the rubbish propaganda in your media. Let me bring you back to reality, there is no country in this world that doesn't have the expertise to build both nuclear weapons and intercontinental missiles. That is why your USA is all around the world, sniffing everybody's butts. If any people are made to fight another war of survival again, the world would see nukes flying all over the place. You don't know how vulnerable we all are.

They where never hiding. And just look at Africa and you can see how divided we are.

Really you think you just throw money and you get the nuke and ICBM. To date only one countrie has had the bombe and that is SA and we still have the plant where we reshered the bomb and enriched the urniam. So no Nigeria can't just get the bomb. And you don't even build one missiel in you country yet ypu want to build a ICBM. No african country has them. SA stoped its ICBM project after angola was no longer a threat. The northen countries have have SLBMs. Nigeria has nothing close to a stand off wepaone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2013
snydergp:

[B]DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR[/b]

Where the hell did u get the information or the delusion that South Africa's Defense Forces gets US aid.

Like I've said before u are really out of ur depth here so please quickly run off now to the ROMANCE AND SEXUALITY SECTIONS OF NL
Whether you like it or not, the military and economy of south Africa receives huge amounts of aid from all NATO countries. You may not see it, but I do. Same with most arab countries in Africa. There is a reason for this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:
quote author=Dibiachukwu]

They where never hiding. And just look at Africa and you can see how divided we are.

Really you think you just throw money and you get the nuke and ICBM. To date only one countrie has had the bombe and that is SA and we still have the plant where we reshered the bomb and enriched the urniam. So no Nigeria can't just get the bomb. And you don't even build one missiel in you country yet ypu want to build a ICBM. No african country has them. SA stoped its ICBM project after angola was no longer a threat. The northen countries have have SLBMs. Nigeria has nothing close to a stand off wepaone.
SA was stopped from having nukes immediately the Africans took over government. Nukes are dead easy to make. Lol. You are saying that no Nigerian, or group of Nigerians can build even a missle. Hahahahahah. What a f&&l. Anyway KELE CHUKWU
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

That oil econmy needs acces to the water. Deney you your off shore platforms, raid costal factlies and inctecpt merchant ships. And there gose your econmy.

Why would any direct attack on a african countrie be sucide.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:

That oil economy needs acces to the water. Deney you your off shore platforms, raid costal factlies and inctecpt merchant ships. And there gose your econmy.

Why would any direct attack on a african countrie be sucide.
LOL at south Africa denying us access the sea. Now I see how you people think. You would just up and deny us access to the sea. And we would sit and watch you? No problem, you can also come and take my house whilst you are at it. Look at this big f&&l. What the f.uc.k do you clowns take us for.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Dude you really think that you can match Nigeria in terms of man power? in a war. Let us leave this issue, until one i.d.iot rears up his ugly head.

Has just shown we can. All so due to much better C4I2R we can better use our milltary. And has been shown in malil you struggel to move and suport your forces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu: In every war that the west have successfully fought in Africa. They use an excuse, and get a bunch of ret.a.rded followers. If a foreigner invades Nigeria. The whole of Nigeria would be against them. It is only our division that is their strength. We have learnt how to deal with that.

Really what about egypt suze canal convlict. Isreal, England, France invaded and capterd the canal zone. They only pulled out because of USA and USSR pressure. Then there was the colonizations.

Other than that when has the west invaded a african country.

Really how has africas divsion be solved.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
I never dreamt of the day a south African would call me a sellout. Wow cheesy

You would rather have france and europe solve african countries by putting in puppet goverments by force than let a African country deal with it through diplomacy. So yes Nigeria is a sell out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Whether you like it or not, the military and economy of south Africa receives huge amounts of aid from all NATO countries. You may not see it, but I do. Same with most arab countries in Africa. There is a reason for this.

SA has never in its history received military budget aid from NATO and that's a FACT.

Stop spewing SH*T from ur nose here. Show me one web link and report where you've read that SA receives military AID.

Your the Duffest person on this thread, really stop exposing ur stup*dity here. Now run off to the ROMANCE SECTIONtonguetonguetongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

SANDF recieves no milltary aid from out side countries. Unlike Nigeria. We train with them and assest them. Did you know we conduct repaires on britsh ships patroling around the falklands. Get your fact together Nigeria recieves milltary AID not SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Dibiachukwu: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:

SANDF recieves no milltary aid from out side countries. Unlike Nigeria. We train with them and assest them. Did you know we conduct repaires on britsh ships patroling around the falklands. Get your fact together Nigeria recieves milltary AID not SA.
Who is giving Nigeria military aid? Hahahaa. Virtually the whole of the west are constantly attacking us. And you think they will still arm us. I dont know where you people get your info from.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
SA was stopped from having nukes immediately the Africans took over government. Nukes are dead easy to make. Lol. You are saying that no Nigerian, or group of Nigerians can build even a missle. Hahahahahah. What a f&&l. Anyway KELE CHUKWU

You don't know history

No one even knew for sure if we had them. We then told the world we had them and dismanteld them

They then told the world and dismanteld them with out being asked.

Yes nigeria can not build a real missiel.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
LOL at south Africa denying us access the sea. Now I see how you people think. You would just up and deny us access to the sea. And we would sit and watch you? No problem, you can also come and take my house whilst you are at it. Look at this big f&&l. What the f.uc.k do you clowns take us for.

Yes and has siad before how will you stop us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Who is giving Nigeria military aid? Hahahaa. Virtually the whole of the west are constantly attacking us. And you think they will still arm us. I dont know where you people get your info from.

The US provides you with AID and don't hide it. And why would the west attack you. Nigeria is a willing follower.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:

no body has ever given us military aid. Not even when we were fighting the civil war. At that time, we used cocoa and groundnut money not even oil. Oil isnt as lucrative then as it is now. It was about 20cents per barrel.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2013
andrewza:

The US provides you with AID and don't hide it. And why would the west attack you. Nigeria is a willing follower.
i can see you are talking about the NNS Thunder. But that aside, we do not get military aid from any country in the world.

As for the nukes, i have read it in many military text book that SA was only an area of interest. Which means SA had an active nuclear programme.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

My dear NUTCASE, South Africa was never stopped from having nuclear weapons but chose to dismantle its program in 1993.

South Africa had already developed 6 gun type air delivered nuclear warheads by 1987 and a 7th was already under construction.

SA weren't stopped from developing a Bomb we already had a 6 ready to Launch warheads.
http://www.nti.org/country-profile/south-africa/nuclear/

On the issue of missile development, it takes 5-10 years for a country to develop the technology missiles including the testing grounds and missile silos and yet a foolish boy like u come here and tell us that u can built one tomorrow.

The only missile development site in Africa is at Overberg-Cape Town and its also the only LEO-SATELITE and Optical radar tracking launching site in africa Fact. These tipe of systems takes decades to set up. Why some fools here comment on on things they know nothing about baffles me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.