Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4492285 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Judging by the trajectory of that object everybody with intelligence must admit it was a guided missile.
What amazes you in this ?
Nigerians are among the most intelligent people on earth !

You are thinking just like my son. Who by the way told you that Nigerians are the most intelligent people on earth. Where do you put Japanese, Chinese and Indians? Nigerians do not behave like the most intelligent people on planet since they cannot even exhibit such qualities. If they were that intelligent why wouldn't they achieved anything that dominate the world of science. If they were that intelligent their road would have been shining like those of Japan. If they were that cleaver they could have been boasting about being the most developed country in Africa. They could have build themselves, fighter jets, Aircraft carriers and many more. It seems as if this thing of intelligence exist only among themselves because the world does not see them as intelligent people. Is this not really hypocrisy of the highest order?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Look, I am not a hypocrit like you south africans out here who keep shouting "lie, lie, lie" when they don't understand or when they are just not qualified in the subject.
If you ask me a question and I know someone else is better than me in that subject then i will direct you to him instead of wasting your time by either changing the subject or shouting "lie, lie, lie".
I have proven your dear compatriots wrong several times on this forum. My best tool is logical thinking.
I have also provided several documents to back my sayings, so if I am not to be in this topic (which by the way is Nigerian) then many south africans here including you do not have a place here.

Then lets summarize today's particular topic. Nigeria does not produce missiles. When i say missile i mean anything similar to Javelin, TOW, Mokopa,Ingwe, Umkhonto etc etc. To put it in plain english nothing produced within the borders of Nigeria can track or shoot down something in sky or track and blow up something on the ground. Note im not talking about rockets and RPG's. The key word is track. Dont let your countryman fool you by posting a picture of a rocket. Something that many rocket enthusiasts around the world can also achieve, without degrees.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Why must you always downrate Nigeria, with no single evidence to do that. A country you have never been to ! Anything Nigerian, you must see it as bad. grow up !Try objectivity, We have spent years proving you people wrong on this forum, but you don't seem to learn.
I'm not down rating your country sir,I just want you to accept your place on the continent. Here's a picture of the most advanced attack helicopter on the African continent,armed with the best helicopter fires anti_tank missile. "Just" to make you feel better.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

You are thinking just like my son. Who by the way told you that Nigerians are the most intelligent people on earth. Where do you put Japanese, Chinese and Indians? Nigerians do not behave like the most intelligent people on planet since they cannot even exhibit such qualities. If they were that intelligent why wouldn't they achieved anything that dominate the world of science. If they were that intelligent their road would have been shining like those of those of Japan. If they were that cleaver they could have been boasting about the most developed country in Africa. They could have build themselves, fighter jets, Aircraft and many more. It seems as if this thing of intelligence exist only among themselves because the world does not see them as intelligent people. Is this not really hypocrisy of the highest order?
http://www.punchng.com/education/nigerians-have-highest-level-of-education-in-the-us-survey/
"Nigerian immigrants have the highest levels of education in Houston and in the United states of America in general, surpassing whites and Asians, according to a Census data bolstered by an analysis of 13 annual Houston-area surveys, the Houston Chronicle reports."
A Nigerian contributed in the creation of the internet.
Nigerians also invented the air bittle, and a Nigerian school girl invented a generator fueled with urin.
A Nigerian familly is recognised as the smartest familly in the UK.
Must I go on ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

You've proved time and time again that the topic of this forum isnt for you. Hence you were refering agaugst to answer questions posted to you. You can go and be a patriot in other issues regarding Nigeria. What would an unguided missile trajectory look like a few seconds after launch? You keep confusing rockets, missiles....anything with flames coming out the back and its getting irritating explaining the difference.

let me correct you there. i live in epe "the area where the missile is developed". you should know that the area is a residential area and no reasonable government will build and test a missile or rocket in a residential area without plans to guide it to it's proper place.

i've seen the traces several times this year when i go out to jog early b4 going to work. and i can tell you it's properly guided and it's real.
i purposely kept quiet because i didn't think it was proper especially for me that have seen it. even some of the people i've seen it with couldn't believe such a program can be in a residential area. but till date nobody knows the location.

whether or not you believe it, it's for your own good. cos when the technology is perfected and the range extended to reach SA, i'll pray for you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

Then lets summarize today's particular topic. Nigeria does not produce missiles. When i say missile i mean anything similar to Javelin, TOW, Mokopa,Ingwe, Umkhonto etc etc. To put it in plain english nothing produced within the borders of Nigeria can track or shoot down something in sky or track and blow up something on the ground. Note im not talking about rockets and RPG's. The key word is track. Dont let your countryman fool you by posting a picture of a rocket. Something that many rocket enthusiasts around the world can also achieve, without degrees.
You keep trying to adress me on this subject because you think I am weak on this.
You have been claiming things about Nigeria for a while now. We keep proving you wrong.
I have personnally proved to you that that missile was guided.
Something you said we didn't have.
Now you have in the worse of faiths gone to another claim.
After how man y mistakes will you finally be a man and sy you are wrong and that you know nothing about our capabilities ?
Nigeria has missiles which can do all you said. We don't do things ^partially in the Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
I'm not down rating your country sir,I just want you to accept your place on the continent. Here's a picture of the most advanced attack helicopter on the African continent,armed with the best helicopter fires anti_tank missile. "Just" to make you feel better.
try again later. The hellicopter gunship is still superior to that your cheap immitation which by the way is not modular.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
http://www.punchng.com/education/nigerians-have-highest-level-of-education-in-the-us-survey/
"Nigerian immigrants have the highest levels of education in Houston and in the United states of America in general, surpassing whites and Asians, according to a Census data bolstered by an analysis of 13 annual Houston-area surveys, the Houston Chronicle reports."
A Nigerian contributed in the creation of the internet.
Nigerians also invented the air bittle, and a Nigerian school girl invented a generator fueled with urin.
A Nigerian familly is recognised as the smartest familly in the UK.
Must I go on ?
Here's the thing. Human beings regardless of their nationally or race,are intelligent. The chinese created the black powder(gun powder) which is the best thing human beings ever invented. Guns shaped today's world from how's poor or rich,if WW2 never occurred America wouldn't be the military super power they're today.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

This patriot is indeed a moemish by labelling Nigerians as the most intelligent people on the planet earth. The only west Africans that I respect in terms of intelligence are Ghanaians because they are pacesetters of Nigerian education system. Most Nigerians have schooled in Ghana.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

This patriot is indeed a moemish by labelling Nigerians as the most intelligent people on the planet earth. The only west Africans that I respect in terms of intelligence are Ghanaians because they are pacesetters of Nigerian education system. Most Nigerians have schooled in Ghana.
Nigeria has a population of 175 million people. So there are going to be Nigerians who would school abroad because our universities are full and are expensive.
That is why some Nigerians study and teach in ghhanayan universities.
And no, ghana is too small to "set the pace" in Nigerian universities
In ten years, Nigeria procuces as much graduates as the ghanayans have citizens.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: try again later. The hellicopter gunship is still superior to that your cheap immitation which by the way is not modular.
Rooivalk Block 1F MK1 you know what that means. Or you want me to upload a picture of SAAF's advanced Mi hind attack helicopter?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
Nigerians are among the most intelligent people on earth !

Msauza:
You are thinking just like my son. Who by the way told you that Nigerians are the most intelligent people on earth.

A graduate from two universities that can't read! grin grin grin grin

i really feel for your son cos it's not easy having a DUNCE as a father undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: You keep trying to adress me on this subject because you think I am weak on this.
You have been claiming things about Nigeria for a while now. We keep proving you wrong.
After how man y mistakes will you finally be a man and sy you are wrong and that you know nothing about our capabilities ?
Nigeria has missiles which can do all you said. We don't do things ^partially in the Nigerian armed forces.

Out of interest how did you prove to me?

If those missile weren't bought from outside customers, no....no you dont.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Our place on the continent and in the world is in front of you and the more time goes the more distance will get between us. You are a country destined to be average, while Nigeria is destined to shine as the brightest star and fly like an eagle.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

A graduate from two universities that can't read! grin grin grin grin

i really feel for your son cos it's not easy having a DUNCE as a father undecided

Plain and simple, Nigerians are not among the most intelligent people on the planet earth. What is it that put them on that list? Perhaps 419 scam, I guess. Bwahahahahaha!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Here's the thing. Human beings regardless of their nationally or race,are intelligent. The chinese created the black powder(gun powder) which is the best thing human beings ever invented. Guns shaped today's world from how's poor or rich,if WW2 never occurred America wouldn't be the military super power they're today.

so all this blabbing and i thought you wanted to mention a south african. this further prove that south africans are the hypocrites here.
the guy gave you facts and in an effort to downplay it, you went about the bush and still fail to say something that coincides with his fact. bunch of hypocrites sad

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Plain and simple, Nigerians are not among the most intelligent people on the planet earth. What is it that put them on that list? Perhaps 419 scam, I guess. Bwahahahahaha!!!

i thought you would be able to prove me wrong that your education is a waste. so it's true then?
after two universities? WOW!! i never knew there was this level of S.TUPIDITY grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Our place on the continent and in the world is in front of you and the more time goes the more distance will get between us. You are a country destined to be average, while Nigeria is destined to shine as the brightest star and fly like an eagle.
Is this a fairy story?,Here's the fact: South Africa is technologically ahead of Nigeria. DEAL WITH IT?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Our place on the continent and in the world is in front of you and the more time goes the more distance will get between us. You are a country destined to be average, while Nigeria is destined to shine as the brightest star and fly like an eagle.

A place with 70% its people still living in primitive environment using pits as sanitation with no electricity is behind us. Oh! You are just embarrassing yourself. No wonder your brothers do not want to return back to Naija and instead do whatever they could to acquire permanent citizenship here in Mzansi.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

so all this blabbing and i thought you wanted to mention a south african. this further prove that south africans are the hypocrites here.
the guy gave you facts and in an effort to downplay it, you went about the bush and still fail to say something that coincides with his fact. bunch of hypocrites sad
The thing is South Africa is ahead of Nigeria,but that doesn't mean Nigerians are "less intelligent". And did you hear we(South Africa) will be selling ships to a near you,and possibly hook up you too in the near future.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

A place with 70% its people still living in primitive environment using pits as sanitation with no electricity is behind us. Oh! You are just embarrassing yourself. No wonder your brothers do not want to return back to Naija and instead do whatever they could to acquire permanent citizenship here in Mzansi.
I guess you got those statistics while defecating on your own pit in you township in South africa from one of your stoned brothers who was singing "kill the boer" in zulu language.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Some of my brothers want to stay in your country because they have less competition there. They easilly dominate you in any aspect of human endeavior. It is just like when superman comes to earth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The thing is South Africa is ahead of Nigeria,but that doesn't mean Nigerians are "less intelligent". And did you hear we(South Africa) will be selling ships to a near you,and possibly hook up you too in the near future.

off point. you south africans are threatened by us but won't admit it. that's why when we tell you our capabilities with proof you downplay it by derailing. tell me if that's not envy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

i thought you would be able to prove me wrong that your education is a waste. so it's true then?
after two universities? WOW!! i never knew there was this level of S.TUPIDITY grin

Population that is still hunting antelopes and grass cutters(Rats) is here masquerading as the most intelligent nation on the planet. Shame! Perhaps if you were in SA you could have rendered all the animals of Kruger National Park to almost a phase of extinction. Grass cutters in SA are in freedom because we have long moved from that era to the age of information. We are moving with times here in Mzansi.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

and Mzansi can't deny them entry cos her citizens with all the fine schools don't have the intelligence and are too unqualified to help maintain and keep up with her development. ain't that a shame undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
This is how we do it in Nigeria !
No half measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7feqVlhvKpc
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:

the engine of the south african rooivalk helicopter you posted in photo above is made 100% in france by a french company then purchased fully built and imported into south africa, without it the helicopter is a piece of metal junk that sits on the floor in a farm like fat turkey !

south african rooivalk helicopter has never been tested in any battle. no country has ever purchased it except south africa. only 11 pieces of it exist in the whole world. its a waste of money project and monumental world market failure.

the most advanced attack helicopter in africa is Egyptian air force Apache, no contest.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Some of my brothers want to stay in your country because they have less competition there. They easilly dominate you in any aspect of human endeavior. It is just like when superman comes to earth.

Not only that, because many of them started experiencing nice life for the first time in SA, better food, better services and clean environment. How will one ever return back home if one has all that in any country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

off point. you south africans are threatened by us but won't admit it. that's why when we tell you our capabilities with proof you downplay it by derailing. tell me if that's not envy.
Go to sleep knowing this "Cape Town-based shipyard Nautic Africa has
received orders for seven of its new 35 metre Fast
Multi-Role Patrol Vessels from West African
customers, and is already constructing two of
them.
Nautic Africa said the contracts
for the vessels - the first in their
class to be designed and built
in South Africa - are worth
R600 million.
Two keels have already been
laid, with the remaining three
to follow later this month.
Nautic expects to make its first
deliveries next year and to
complete the contract early in 2015.
The orders resulted from the company's
collaboration with West African navies, as well as
oil and gas companies, to develop an effective
way of counteracting illegal fishing, piracy and
other illicit offshore activities, Nautic Africa said in
a statement on Monday.
"The orders reflect our customers' confidence in
our ability to deliver solutions-based products,
coupled with unparalleled on-the-ground service
and support," said James Fisher, Nautic Africa
CEO.
He added that the company has also cemented
plans for the expansion of its second West African
base, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, which will focus
exclusively on vessel life-cycle support and
servicing. The company already has a base in
Takoradi, Ghana.
The new 35 metre patrol vessels were designed in
collaboration with a Cape Town-based naval
architect in response to offshore security issues in
the Gulf of Guinea. The company claims they will
have the capability of much larger, more
expensive vessels.
They will utilise the South African-developed
Nautic 'Super Shield' Ballistic Protection system
and will be sold with a multitude of role
capabilities, key being the Nautic Fast Deployable
Interceptors (FDI), vessels known as Guardians.
These interceptors incorporate a beyond-horizon,
mother/daughter communication interface with
the mother ship. They will be powered by a
Swedish Marine Diesel 500HP inboard engine,
coupled to either a surface-piercing MSA propeller
drive, or a jet drive, that is capable of powering
the 9-metre craft up to speeds of more than 50
knots.
"The majority of territorial water off-shore threats
are from largely indistinguishable craft less than
12 metres in length," said Fisher. "The FDIs,
which are deployable in minutes, enhance the
patrol effectiveness of offshore assets and enable
personnel to communicate with small fishing
boats and/or make arrests at sea level. This makes
policing safer and more effective."
A spin-off of the patrol vessel orders is that Nautic
Africa expects to create 100 jobs over the next
two years in the Cape Town area. "To ensure that
its workforce has the requisite skills to meet the
global standards expected by its clients, Nautic
Africa will embark on an aggressive
apprenticeship programme to train fabricators,
welders and general artisans," the company said." If Nigeria has "Africa's best shipyards",why are we selling ships to your neighbouring countries. DEAL WITH IT?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Not only that, because many of them started experiencing nice life for the first time in SA, better food, better services and clean environment. How will one ever return back home if one has all that in any country.
You settle where you dominate. That is the unwritten rule. In your country we dominate, so some of us settle there. but keep in mind that their families are still back home and that once they have made a fortune in your land, they will come back home to meet their kins men.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: You keep trying to adress me on this subject because you think I am weak on this.

nigeria builds locally and operates land drones USV , air drones UAV and remote control bomb detonating robots. any country that produces UAV drone and tracks/guides it through the air for 8 hours flight all over the airspace for 200km, has the technical capability to guide a missile in the same air for 120km. nigeria has that technology . simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.