Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4480277 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Read my post again, and this time pull your head out of your a**.
And what makes you think Nigeria doesn't make those missiles or doesn't make an equivalent one. It seems to me that "the supplies" of these kind of weapons need to be made locally or else it would be difficult.

Nigeria makes no anti tank missile. FACT. Deal with it. You're confusing the technology needed to make a missile with a dumb RPG. Post 1 single thread of evidence that Nigeria produces missiles. No wait.....you're gona say its highly highly classified. Top top secret.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
No need to do so, if you just do what the US did before you: tell the families that the soldier is heading to an other operation field, then give yourself time to create fake circomstances of death of the soldiers (one by one ofcourse).
That is a method which has been used by many armies (especially the western ones) and I think the SADF used to conceal its casualties as well.

And your small little brain doesnt think that this story will be even BIGGER than the original? Examples of headlines....."Was CAR cursed?"....."ex CAR soldiers dropping like flies"......"Mysterious deaths linked to CAR operation".....etc etc. And to add to the stupidity of your suggestion, no SANDF troops have been killed anywhere since CAR. So friends and family (who according to you think their father/son is still alive) havent received a single phone call or text message since the CAR battle. Even more reason for them to start asking questions as to the whereabouts of their loved ones.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
I knew you were the british queen.

Because you are a Zulu queen? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

Nigeria makes no anti tank missile. FACT. Deal with it. You're confusing the technology needed to make a missile with a dumb RPG. Post 1 single thread of evidence that Nigeria produces missiles. No wait.....you're gona say its highly highly classified. Top top secret.
Stop using the word fact. I think you don't know what it means.
And I can verry easilly say that south africa doesn't produce any missiles as well.
Nigeria produces missiles and yes it is a secret technology given that we obtained its new version from north korea (and we risked sanctions for that), and we also don't want our neighbours or other African countries to feel threatened. I remember Kenya crying foul when Nigeria was buying technology from North Korea
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Nigeria is superior, you live with it.
There is no way you would know about the weapons we make and we have caught you more than once telling lies about the ones you make. By the way I hear Nigerian economy has already passed yours: there is a rebasing of Nigerian GDP to include vast parts of the economy which were not included in the previous basing which was done in 1990.
Be ready to see our GDP triple soon.

You are taking chances boy. South Africa is the world top 20 arms exporter. Nigeria does not even export a single unit of weapons to any country. Go and tell that thrash to your child. You do not have any capability of producing arms because of your small brains. Yes economically you can overtake SA because of your huge population which enjoys a better PPP( parity purchasing power) but also your population stand to disadvantage you with regard to income per capita, which will take years to level that of SA. Another important factor is that of infrastructural development which is still decades behind in Nigeria compared to SA. South Africa will still remain your masters even though your economy can surpass their economy. SA has hundreds of companies which are making such a huge profit in Nigeria and in return repatriate profit back home.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

You are taking chances boy. South Africa is the world top 20 arms exporter. Nigeria does not even export a single unit of weapons to any country. Go and tell that thrash to your child. You do not have any capability of producing arms because of your small brains. Yes economically you can overtake SA because of your huge population which enjoys a better PPP( parity purchasing power) but also your population stand to disadvantage you with regard to income per capita, which will take years to level that of SA. Another important factor is that of infrastructural development which is still decades behind in Nigeria compared to SA. South Africa will still remain your masters even though your economy can surpass their economy. SA has hundreds of companies which are making such a huge profit in Nigeria and in return repatriate profit back home.
It is you who is talking about small brains ! hummmmm
Our economy is growing verry fast, so prepare to be amazed.
verry soon French refugees will be comming to Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
And I can verry easilly say that south africa doesn't produce any missiles as well.
Nigeria produces missiles and yes it is a secret technology given that we obtained its new version from north korea (and we risked sanctions for that), and we also don't want our neighbours or other African countries to feel threatened. I remember Kenya crying foul when Nigeria was buying technology from North Korea

Hahahahahaha....cool story man grin grin grin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

Hahaha....cool story man grin grin grin
I only stated verrifiable facts.
(you see, that is how to use the word fact).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Keep dreaming. For now our brothers in Brazil are training you.
And francly, if you were not this pumpous we would also be training you right now. We trained Mugabe's officers you know!
Morale is high among the SANDF troops in DRC. The parabats were accidentally engaged,by some rebels not from the M23 days back. Today Rooivalk crews were placed on high alert as FARDC attacked and killed some rebels. On the "training issue" I promise you,Nigerians will be trained in SA in the near future.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
I only stated verrifiable facts.
(you see, that is how to use the word fact).

No thats how you make a fool of yourself
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

No thats how you make a fool of yourself
Can someone post a picture of that missile test in Lagos for this olodo, please !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Morale is high among the SANDF troops in DRC. The parabats were accidentally engaged,by some rebels not from the M23 days back. Today Rooivalk crews were placed on high alert as FARDC attacked and killed some rebels. On the "training issue" I promise you,Nigerians will be trained in SA in the near future.

Dude where you reading about the Rooivalk crews?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
Did you just say North Korea?,I heard you gonna be "obtaining" their ships too. LOOOOl
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:

Nigeria does not have the capability of producing missiles. That pipe that you are smoking is too strong for you, I will only advice to leave it once and for all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Nigeria does not have the capability of producing missiles. That pipe that you are smoking is too strong for you, I will only advice to leave it once and for all.
Nigeria does produce missiles. I stated verrifiable facts.
You are just too lazy to do the research on your own.
The USA even threatened us with sanctions.
It is hard to have some one like you talk to some one like me in this manner.
I have more knowledge than you and I am stating facts you can verrify, but instead you keep insulting me and claiming I am wrong.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Where is MsauZA the UNISA law student? You ran away from your secrecy bill debate? You also ran away from Agaugust man to man physical challenge with Algeria? You pick your fights it would seem ... yet you still make a fool of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
Nigeria does produce missiles. I stated verrifiable facts.
You are just too lazy to do the research on your own.
The USA even threatened us with sanctions.
It is hard to have some one like you talk to some one like me in this manner.
I have more knowledge than you and I am stating facts you can verrify, but instead you keep insulting me and claiming I am wrong.
Fighting in DRC is taking place less than 10km from the SA troops. The paras are ready to support the battalion. We also might hear the Rooivalk made its first kill very soon. Let's talk about the situation in DRC not some obsolete missile Nigeria obtained from the DPRK.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Here under is the list of missile by countries and the only African country that I can see is the one and the only true Giant of Africa found on the Southern region of Africa, SOUTH AFRICA.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missiles_by_country
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Fighting in DRC is taking place less than 10km from the SA troops. The paras are ready to support the battalion. We also might hear the Rooivalk made its first kill every soon. Let's talk about the situation in DRC not some obsolete missile Nigeria obtained from the DPRK.
First of all north Korea is one of the best nations in the world in missile technology. Iran which is also one of the best in that field got its technology from north korea.
And it is the technology I was talking about. I am anxious to see your troops face M23. But it seems to me that their officers are still in training, so what you have there for now are officers who were not the first choice, so let us say some substitutes. Let's get the popcorns and watch.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/nigeria/

Nigeria Special Weapons

Missiles

On 28 January 2004 it was reported that North Korea had agreed to share missile technology with Nigeria. Officials gave no details of the deal, including whether Nigeria would receive assembled missiles or technology. Nigeria claimed the missile help would be used for "peacekeeping" and to protect its territory. Vice President Atiku Abubakar agreed to the "program of cooperation that includes missile technology" with Yang Hyong Sop. A statement from the Nigerian Vice President's office said the West African nation's "government would continue to cooperate with the Korean government in the defense sector, an area in which both Nigeria and North Korea had cooperated over the years."

According to Vice-President Atiku Abubarkar's spokesmen Onukaba Ojo in the report " The subject of arms sales had come up at a meeting in Abuja, Tuesday between Atiku and his North Korean counterparts, Yang Hyong-Sop. Atiku had met with the North Korean delegation to discuss buying missiles. We have since discussed the matter with Nigerian defence officials and found that the suggestion had come from North Korea". He added, " They came to us wanting a memorandum of understanding signed with us towards developing missile technology and training and manufacture of ammunition. They were just trying to get us interested, but there hasn't been any interest shown on our side. We are not interested, but we didn't tell them".After the United States hinted at sanctions, Nigeria walked away from the planned partnership.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine: http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/nigeria/

Nigeria Special Weapons

Missiles

On 28 January 2004 it was reported that North Korea had agreed to share missile technology with Nigeria. Officials gave no details of the deal, including whether Nigeria would receive assembled missiles or technology. Nigeria claimed the missile help would be used for "peacekeeping" and to protect its territory. Vice President Atiku Abubakar agreed to the "program of cooperation that includes missile technology" with Yang Hyong Sop. A statement from the Nigerian Vice President's office said the West African nation's "government would continue to cooperate with the Korean government in the defense sector, an area in which both Nigeria and North Korea had cooperated over the years."

According to Vice-President Atiku Abubarkar's spokesmen Onukaba Ojo in the report " The subject of arms sales had come up at a meeting in Abuja, Tuesday between Atiku and his North Korean counterparts, Yang Hyong-Sop. Atiku had met with the North Korean delegation to discuss buying missiles. We have since discussed the matter with Nigerian defence officials and found that the suggestion had come from North Korea". He added, " They came to us wanting a memorandum of understanding signed with us towards developing missile technology and training and manufacture of ammunition. They were just trying to get us interested, but there hasn't been any interest shown on our side. We are not interested, but we didn't tell them".After the United States hinted at sanctions, Nigeria walked away from the planned partnership.

This doesn't contradict what I said. Secrecy implies denial. but it is good that one of you is finally doing research. I don't need to always do all the work for you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

Why put a picture of the Javelin anti-tank missile? Delete that picture you fraud, it has nothing to do with Nigeria.

And which Swingfire missiles are you going to fire at us if YOUR link states production ended in 1993. How do you train your troops to use it? You fire 1 missile a year for the past 20 years? You must choose.....either you have no missiles to fight us, or you have missiles but troops who are completely useless at using them. And don't talk about Britain and other users, they obviously bought more missiles than Nigeria.

Add to that the new series of IFV's are slated to be fitted with the Mongoose hard kill protection system. One of the best systems around. Your 1 lonely soldier that knows how to use your remaining Swingfire will look in shock as his missile is blown to pieces from his hiding spot.

if you think nigerian army does not know how to use their own swingfire anti-tank guided missiles, put 5 people in your family in one car and ask a nigerian soldier to fire the missile on your family, then after the testing, ask your family menbers if they feel anything like a headache or stomach ache

now back to school my boy, i take you again to my classroom for todays lecture.

i first posted video of swingfire missile on page 500 as part of my promise 3 days ago to forum members to post 'general photos' of swingfire missile, i already declared i dont have any photo of nigerian swingfire missile, but my many sources posted confirms nigeria has swing-fire missile.

no nigerian has ever detailed this missile on this forum and that is a big oversight, and @andrewza always avoided it on page 1 to 12 of this thread it because you guys dont want nigeria to have any missile...you are all dreaming dumboes !

so where is my fraud you fool ?

my second post of swingfire is to show battlefield use of anti-tank missiles NOT to show a photo of swingfire. the 3 missiles in that second post are not swingfire and i did not say they are. i wanted people to see how real live combat use of anti-tank missiles is done since you cannot help the forum to learn the real art of war, all you do is copy and paste photos from DENEL website you dumbo ?

i just showed this forum photos to prove my point that anti-tank missiles can be fired from hidden positions in bush or house windows. show me the fraud i committed by sharing that information with this forum ?

all you south africans never help us to see real war situation, all you do is post range and paint colour of weapons to mislead us here and give a wrong impression that war is won by producing and photographing weapons on internet.

sorry to disappoint you, not only south africa has defence against anti-tank missiles, most modern armoured vehicles have it including the super types like nigerian BTR-3U IFV and MOWAG APC vehicles, even smaller APC's of modern times have decoys protection. so dont let your south african DENEL decieve you, anti-missile protection has been existing in europe, america, asia before DENEL tried to make one.

lastly, my student, i have to disappoint you again, that your s.tupid DENEL Mongoose hard kill protection system will not save south african army armoured vehicles from nigerian army swingfire anti-tank guided missile because the mongoose detects laser guided missiles by their laser rays and defends itself, but unfortunately for south africa, nigerian army swingfire antitank missile is not laser guided, it uses flying wire guidance and it will destroy all, i mean all south african army armoured vehicles of all categories and all brand names.....

nigerian army swing-fire anti tank guided missile remains the most deadly in all africa !

please go kiss and hug the nearest 20,000 volts electricity tranformer

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
The true Giant of Africa (SA) remain both the top 20 world largest arms exporter and importer:

http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/transfers/measuring/recent-trends-in-arms-transfers
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: First of all north Korea is one of the best nations in the world in missile technology. Iran which is also one of the best in that field got its technology from north korea.
And it is the technology I was talking about. I am anxious to see your troops face M23. But it seems to me that their officers are still in training, so what you have there for now are officers who were not the first choice, so let us say some substitutes. Let get the popcorns and watch.
"First of all" the DPRK's missile technology is not that great. They obtain their technology from China,it was proven in 2011 when they paraded a new missile and a mobile missile launcher which appeared to take striking resembles to a Chinese launcher. Regarding Iran in a war situation Iran's missiles can be intercepted by the Israeli Iron Dome system,do you remember when they(Iran) revealed their stealth fighter with a tiny cockpit and some western experts said it was a plastic mock up LOL. On SANDF the troops and parabats are on the ground in DRC,they wouldn't be on the ground without a commander(colonel for the troops and a major for the parabats company). The fighting is taking place close by,some rebel group opposing the M23 dared last week and attacked the paras.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
agaugust:

if you think nigerian army does not know how to use their own swingfire anti-tank guided missiles, put 5 people in your family in one car and ask a nigerian soldier to fire the missile on your family, then after the testing, ask your family menbers if they feel anything like a headache or stomach ache

now back to school my boy, i take you again to my classroom for todays lecture.

i first posted video of swingfire missile on page 500 as part of my promise 3 days ago to forum members to post 'general photos' of swingfire missile, i already declared i dont have any photo of nigerian swingfire missile.

so where is my fraud you dumbo ?

my second post of swingfire is to show battlefield use of anti-tank missiles NOT to show a photo of swingfire. the 3 missiles in that second post are not swingfire and i did not say they are. i wanted people to see how real live combat use of anti-tank missiles is done since you cannot help the forum to learn the real art of war, all you do is copy and paste photos from DENEL website you dumbo ?

i shpowed this forum photos to prove my point that anti-tank missiles can be fired from hidden positions in bush or house windows. show me the fraud i committed by sharing that information with this forum ?

all you south africans never help us to see real war situation, all you do is post range and paint colour of weapons to mislead us here and give a wrong impression that war is won by producing and photographing weapons on internet.

sorry to disappoint you, not only south africa has defence against anti-tank missiles, most modern armoured vehicles have it including the super types like BTR-3U, even smaller APC's of modern times have decoys protection. so dont let your south african DENEL decieve you, anti-missile protection has been existing in europe, america, asia before DENEL tried to make one.

lastly, my student, i have to disappoint you again, that your s.tupid DENEL Mongoose hard kill protection system will not save south african army armoured vehicles from nigerian army swingfire anti-tank guided missile because the mongoose detects laser guided missiles by their laser rays and defends itself, but unfortunately for south africa, nigerian army swingfire antitank missile is not laser guided, it uses flying wire guidance and it will destroy all, i mean all south african army armoured vehicles of all categories and all brand names.....

nigerian army swing-fire anti tank guided missile remains the most deadly in all africa !

please go kiss and hug the nearest 20,000 volts electricity tranformer

Hehehehe. Own goal after own goal after own goal. I said which missiles are Nigeria training with if production of Swingfire ended in 1993? This is why there is now a debate about Nigeria producing its own missiles. And dont talk about Britain, they obviously bought the largest number of missiles and have the biggest stockpile. So you must pick one....either your troops are training by firing 1 missile a year since 1993 or you will come to battle with a big stock of missiles but non of the young fresh troops know how to fire them grin grin. I didnt read the rubbish about you trying to explain the picture. You cant find a picture of Nigerian Swingfire Maybe its classified like your secret balloons. Or maybe its an old missile the world stopped making 20 years ago.

Um...can i ask you something? Did you pull that information about Mongoose from your a**? You just felt like making stuff up didnt you? Mongoose gives protection from RPG's, rockets and anti tank missiles. Thats why it can hit an RPG. RPG's are not laser guided, they dont have any guidance at all. The fact that you highlighted that in red must be one of your lowest moments on this forum. embarassed. If the threat is wire guided and not laser guided (which it does detect) the missile is picked up as incoming ordinace such as an RPG. Meaning unless your swingfire is travelling at 1m/s it will still be shot down.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: This doesn't contradict what I said. Secrecy implies denial. but it is good that one of you is finally doing research. I don't need to always do all the work for you.

Look at him running to his hole after a bruising. Secrecy implies blah blah blah. Useless. There is no secrecy. Nigeria has no current ability to produce missiles simple. Done.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Where is MsauZA the UNISA law student? You ran away from your secrecy bill debate? You also ran away from Agaugust man to man physical challenge with Algeria? You pick your fights it would seem ... yet you still make a fool of yourself?

Are you crazy? I have never engaged with Agaugust in any debate day before yesterday, yesterday and even today. What secrecy bill? I have answered all your questions related to the protection of state information bill and have told you that SA is not a banana republic. We do not take no for an answer because we know the true meaning of democracy as told to us by Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.

Viva!! The democratic rainbow nation Viva!!!

For your info, I have studied both in university of Potchefstroom and Wits University respectively.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

Look at him running to his hole after a bruising. Secrecy implies blah blah blah. Useless. There is no secrecy. Nigeria has no current ability to produce missiles simple. Done.
If there is no secrecy then there is no need for spies. Nigeria does produce missiles and has a coherent military policy unlike some countries (eg SA).
Remember that it is not because you believe in something that it automatically becomes true.
there are many evidences to show that Nigeria is hiding missile technology.
End of story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

Hehehehe. Own goal after own goal after own goal. I said which missiles are Nigeria training with if production of Swingfire ended in 1993? This is why there is now a debate about Nigeria producing its own missiles. And dont talk about Britain, they obviously bought the largest number of missiles and have the biggest stockpile. So you must pick one....either your troops are training by firing 1 missile a year since 1993 or you will come to battle with a big stock of missiles but non of the young fresh troops know how to fire them grin grin. I didnt read the rubbish about you trying to explain the picture. You cant find a picture of Nigerian Swingfire Maybe its classified like your secret balloons. Or maybe its an old missile the world stopped making 20 years ago.

Um...can i ask you something? Did you pull that information about Mongoose from your a**? You just felt like making stuff up didnt you? Mongoose gives protection from RPG's, rockets and anti tank missiles. Thats why it can hit an RPG. RPG's are not laser guided, they dont have any guidance at all. The fact that you highlighted that in red must be one of your lowest moments on this forum. embarassed. If the threat is wire guided and not laser guided (which it does detect) the missile is picked up as incoming ordinace such as an RPG. Meaning unless your swingfire is travelling at 1m/s it will still be shot down.

With that post above, you have indeed committed murder. Since the production of swingfire ceased two decades ago it will only spell disaster in Nigerias arsenal and hopefully they wouldn't want to waste any of it in practice. I wonder what Agaugust response will be.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

Um...can i ask you something? Did you pull that information about Mongoose from your a**? You just felt like making stuff up didnt you? Mongoose gives protection from RPG's, rockets and anti tank missiles. Has nothing to do with tracking lasers. Thats why it can hit an RPG. RPG's are not laser guided, they dont have any guidance at all. The fact that you highlighted that in red must be one of your lowest moments on this forum. embarassed

so, all the missiles and weapons owned by all militaries of the world from europe to asia to afica cannot be effectively used today if the manufacturer stopped production in 1993 ?

you are really dumbo ! britain stopped production of swingfire, but egypt still produces it, get education below

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/egypt/abd.htm

who told you that any weapon in the world becomes useless to all countries that purchased them after the manufacturer stops production ? so south african army milan anti-tank missiles too have become useless since france stopped production long ago ? see why i stopped asking after your sister ? she's gonna be thinking just like you !

i know what i posted, dont compare guided missile with ordinary RPG of seleka rebel. the only guaranty of stopping a guided missile is to track and detect by its guidance system so that it does not maneuver and dribble the mongoose, because the launcher does not fire and forget swingfre, its not radar guided, its flying wire guided to ensure it is always controlled and driven like a jet fighter aircraft by the soldier to gurantee k.illing the enemy target.

i said go read the weblkink i posted for nigerian army swingfire missile, it swings around after it is fired, swing fire swings when fired and manuevers like a snake towards its target at very high speed, it will eat up both your tank and your tanks defences.

i wont answer you again....you need to be on a police vs armed robbers thread, not military topic ! i wont waste my time replying you on anti-tank missiles again. entertain yourself and deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
Can someone post a picture of that missile test in Lagos for this olodo, please !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: If there is no secrecy then there is no need for spies. Nigeria does produce missiles and has a coherent military policy unlike some countries (eg SA).
Remember that it is not because you believe in something that it automatically becomes true.
there are many evidences to show that Nigeria is hiding missile technology.
End of story.

Hey voetsek man. Do you think we are just some poor Nigerian kids who can just be lied to if anyone feels like it. Spare those lies to your kids because we all know that Nigeria does not produce any missiles. Secrecy or not, YOU ARE LYING. Bwahahahahaha!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.