Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4480278 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
When Nigerian kingdoms were trading with the british on equal terms, your people were already being marginalized by the british. the british had already conquered you. And once again, I am not going to the the research for you, you have the internet so just use it.
LOL what were you trading with the British? Stop being funny. Chief Bambata refused to pay the British their ridiculous tax,and started the struggle for freedom. While your chiefs were in bed with the British. For your info King Shaka was friendly to the British and even offered them land near present day Durban.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Latecomer!! You missed this same debate long ago. It's not worth going through with you again!! All we see is more of the same pictures as usual yet, the planes were in the freezer when SANDF took to their heels in defeat.

You were unable to proof SA fled or anything like that, on the other hand we provided proof that SA stood their ground and killed up to 800 rebels for 15 dead.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
"It is worth mentioning" that fighter pilots were put on standby,with their heavy lift pilots counterparts. The bats defended their base,while senior joint operations Generals were confused by the politicians on weather to reinforce or not.

Poor command hierarchy like I've mentioned several times before. It's the bane of your SANDF operational maturity! Confused Generals and politicians? A new first for Africa's military pretenders!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

these guys are funny i swear. talking about zulu warriors in 2013 cheesy
while new armies like KDF and UPDF are conquering in battle and growing in combat experience. these guys are jokes grin grin
In battle against rebels and funded by the AU or UN right?, Tell me about country to country military showdowns,which prove how well trained that country's armed are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Read my post again, and this time pull your head out of your a**.
And what makes you think Nigeria doesn't make those missiles or doesn't make an equivalent one. It seems to me that "the supplies" of these kind of weapons need to be made locally or else it would be difficult.

Nigeria does not have any projectile capability. SA remains one of the few and perhaps the only country in Africa to manufacture missiles.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
andrewza:

When have i been wrong on anything of this subject matter.

Actually SA makes a number of AGMs

SA is superior live with it.
Nigeria is superior, you live with it.
There is no way you would know about the weapons we make and we have caught you more than once telling lies about the ones you make. By the way I hear Nigerian economy has already passed yours: there is a rebasing of Nigerian GDP to include vast parts of the economy which were not included in the previous basing which was done in 1990.
Be ready to see our GDP triple soon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Same old ignorance.
Stop talking about "ignorance" and provide me with the name of a great Nigerian warrior king. Don't reply if you're not going to say something about military or military history.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
andrewza:

You were unable to proof SA fled or anything like that, on the other hand we provided proof that SA stood their ground and killed up to 800 rebels for 15 dead.
it's not 500 anymore it's 800
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Nigeria does not have any projectile capability. SA remains one of the few and perhaps the only country in Africa to manufacture missiles.
Nigeria already had missile capabilities in the 1970's and Nigeria bought missile technologie from north korea. so you are totally wrong.
You guys are full of sh**. You always want to claim to be the only ones doing something.
Irrelevant trolls.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Poor command hierarchy like I've mentioned several times before. It's the bane of your SANDF operational maturity! Confused Generals and politicians? A new first for Africa's military pretenders!
The Generals take orders from the commander in chief,who doesn't wanna look an "African police". Our Generals were tested in combat against the SADF or the opposite for those who fought on the SADF.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
LOL what were you trading with the British? Stop being funny. Chief Bambata refused to pay the British their ridiculous tax,and started the struggle for freedom. While your chiefs were in bed with the British. For your info King Shaka was friendly to the British and even offered them land near present day Durban.
My time is precious, I can't waste it anymore with incoherent trolls.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

I may not know igbo, but surely I know that ike has something to do with power or strength.

In that case all the ikechukwu and Chike will have to do nothing with the power with the prefix ike and suffix ike.

I thought this had to do with Zulu ... so why the shift to Ike?

I am not Igbo nor Zulu but I am better informed about issues and will not get ahead of myself like you and your kind!! Spare me all the stories about prefixes and suffixes and apologise for your stubborn ignorance. Watching Nollywood on your DSTV "spy" satelite is no guarantee to knowledge about the over 350 languages in Nigeria!

Now say THANK YOU to me for teaching you to be a good student!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Nigeria already had missile capabilities in the 1970's and Nigeria bought missile technologie from north korea. so you are totally wrong.
You guys are full of sh**. You always want to claim to be the only ones doing something.
Irrelevant trolls.
now you know
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
scipher: it's not 500 anymore it's 800

Numbers changed probly death due to the fact all the doctors ran away. A minor injury can kill due to infection.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The Zulus wiped out Zwide's army in that battle and went straight to his kraal to clean up the remaining soldiers. Seleka failed to overran the SANDF base. GE IT?

Na you go tire! cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
andrewza:

The bill was changed a number of times so it could be passed.

And so bloody what? It still allows the ruling party to get away with stealing and lawlessness under the excuse of concealing state information!! Contrast that with Nigeria's Freedom of Information bill enacted as law sometime ago!! I was hoping that boy MsauZA will come up with further law school level arguments after I educated him here!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Some more history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4MaBsqbLMw
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Stop talking about "ignorance" and provide me with the name of a great Nigerian warrior king. Don't reply if you're not going to say something about military or military history.

The challenge is yours! According to our own Agaugust whenever in doubt ... "Google is your friend"!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The Generals take orders from the commander in chief,who doesn't wanna look an "African police". Our Generals were tested in combat against the SADF or the opposite for those who fought on the SADF.

More stupid primary school excuses! Any minute of command indecision is dangerous for serious forces like the Nigerian army. You are embarrassing your SANDF further! Again, you expose the SANDF's poor command hierarchy! Stop this overrated posturing of yours. You are still lost in the past. Period!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Na you go tire! cool

Stop hiding behind shades when enjoy that "humble pie".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

The challenge is yours! According to our own Agaugust whenever in doubt ... "Google is your friend"!!
Here's the thing I gave the history of South Africa. Now do your part,and stop telling me about "bluh bluh bluh bluh google" rubbish.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

More stupid primary school excuses! Any minute of command indecision is dangerous for serious forces like the Nigerian army. You are embarrassing your SANDF further! Again, you expose the SANDF's poor command hierarchy! Stop this overrated posturing of yours. You are still lost in the past. Period!!
Our Generals know that well. We saw this when they deployed forces around CAR,to give the commander in chief flexible options. We just finished training officers from several other Southern Africa countries. Soon we gonna be training Nigerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Our Generals know that well. We saw this when they deployed forces around CAR,to give the commander in chief flexible options. We just finished training officers from several other Southern Africa countries. Soon we gonna be training Nigerians.
Keep dreaming. For now our brothers in Brazil are training you.
And francly, if you were not this pumpous we would also be training you right now. We trained Mugabe's officers you know!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
andrewza:

Numbers changed probly death due to the fact all the doctors ran away. A minor injury can kill due to infection.
you're confused
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
andrewza:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are you reading what you are writing at all. SANDF lost more than 30 soldiers and your government downplayed the casualty figures. simple
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Stop hiding behind shades when enjoy that "humble pie".

I don't understand you ... speak it in Zulu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Keep dreaming. For now our brothers in Brazil are training you.
And francly, if you were not this pumpous we would also be training you right now. We trained Mugabe's officers you know!

let them keep dreaming because they build toy cars grin
when war happens, we have the capabilities to arm to the teeth. now when both sides become fully armed, who will defend south africa?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
More history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLe4PdBoApo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are you reading what you are writing at all. SANDF lost more than 30 soldiers and your government downplayed the casualty figures. simple

And then also payed the wives, girlfriends, siblings, children, cousins, friends, neighbours, colleagues, lawayers, doctors of the over 15 men that never returned. Paid them all very very handsomly because not a single one of the people on the list above have come out to the media to ask about a soldier who didnt return from CAR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Keep dreaming. For now our brothers in Brazil are training you.
Let me quote what SANDU's secretary said today for you "SA troops in DRC are happy that the heavy hardware they include Rooivalk Helicopters are backing,after being placed on high alert".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I don't understand you ... speak it in Zulu.

I knew you were the british queen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine:

And then also payed the wives, girlfriends, siblings, children, cousins, friends, neighbours, colleagues, lawayers, doctors of the over 15 men that never returned. Paid them all very very handsomly because not a single one of the people on the list above have come out to the media to ask about a soldier who didnt return from CAR.
No need to do so, if you just do what the US did before you: tell the families that the soldier is heading to an other operation field, then give yourself time to create fake circomstances of death of the soldiers (one by one ofcourse).
That is a method which has been used by many armies (especially the western ones) and I think the SADF used to conceal its casualties as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.