Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,847 members, 7,876,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4474317 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Let's talk about who conquered in battle. Who went to with less men and came back with more. Yes,That's the Zulus boy. The Zulus were a small tribe during Shaka's father dynasty,under Shaka a small tribe rose to the top with the worse brutality the African continent has ever seen. You need to read about Mfecane.
If you want to compare on brutality then I would gladly leave that to you.
I only set out to compare on military might of which your young Zulu empire had much less than Nigerian kingdoms did.
End of story.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Don't let me eat your own words. I was always speaking about human beings and have never spoke about other species, such as cows, dogs, snakes, etc. Your dementia only lied to you that I have commented something about other species. The staff that you are smoking is too strong for you.

Democracy exist only among humans and not animals.

you are a very dull boy. so you can't differentiate between Democracy and Human Rights.

a democracy can deny some human rights to it's citizens if it feels it's culture is threatened by such rights. that's where you have laws that guide the society.

south africa became a bastard to African Nations and it's ancestors (shaka etc) when they confused Democracy for human rights by allowing your sons and daughters to legally commit abomination because your cowardice won't allow you resist pressures from your european masters.

it took so long for America that that enforced democracy on the world to accept gay marriage in some states(not the whole federation)
don't ever rate democracy to moral values you numb skull.

you are way too dull for me. am gonna stop now before i descend to your low level of intellect.

enjoy being a f.ool wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

It is unfortunate that you do not quote any source, hence your comments must be deemed null and void. The battle of Isandlwana is still even taken with high regard by the British. Here is the proof of how the Zulus defeated the British http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/6670739/Zulu-warriors-who-defeated-British-to-be-honoured.html. Bwahahahahaha!! Give us a source that your coward Nigerians defeated the British.
So you mean I have to give a source on history !
I am certainly not going to do that.
There are numerous sources you can look for on your own.
And one thing: the british always talk with bitterness about the armies which gave them real punishment. They never praise those armies. So if they are praising you then it is reasonable to say you were a peace of cake to them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: Keep on dreaming, you don't even come close.
Bluh Bluh Bluh Bluh Bluh!!!! Tell me something you did or doing now. Since the days of Mfecane any foe who dared to fight South Africans,went home crying for "MAMA".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: And you think Nigeria wouldn't produce the weapons under license !
So you think we set out to call european companies if we faced a shortage of missiles while at the battle front !
Please be serious.

Nigerian Swingfire produced "under license"

Anti Tank weapon

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Bluh Bluh Bluh Bluh Bluh!!!! Tell me something you did or doing now. Since the days of Mfecane any foe who dared to fight South Africans,went home crying for "MAMA".
No I think it is the opposit. And I think you are going for some more surprises in DRC.
I heard you were sending your men to train for that mission in Brazil. Hummmmm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
No matter what you said, do or proof in this thread as long as your a South African, many Nairas would reject any ample evidence/proof that their country comes second fiddle to South Africa. Such a belief stems from a superior complex that theirs is the best country in Africa on almost every field.....Proof was posted ranging from videos, photos, links etc and still they believe Naija is the best (True of course as long as your a Nigerian), DENEL products was availed and Nairas were spitting rejection and instead gloried Egypt or Algeria, with Egypt military relying solely on the American aid for survival.

Technology was shown by South Africans but still reject with contempt as long as is Made in South Africa....inspite of Nairas showing poor quality of products ie: APC, GUN BOATS & SOME ROCKET PODS,,,nothing major but still held on to the belief that theirs are better than South Africa products.

SHAME WHEN A BLIND MAN TELLS YOU THAT THE SKY IS GREY AND REFUSES TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS BLUE

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: It is hard to discuss with mad men.

So what about Zulu Adigwe? Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nigeria transporting ERC sagaie to mali

Mali

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thiza: No matter what you said, do or proof in this thread as long as your a South African, many Nairas would reject any ample evidence/proof that their country comes second fiddle to South Africa. Such a belief stems from a superior complex that theirs is the best country in Africa on almost every field.....Proof was posted ranging from videos, photos, links etc and still they believe Naija is the best (True of course as long as your a Nigerian), DENEL products was availed and Nairas were spitting rejection and instead gloried Egypt or Algeria, with Egypt military relying solely on the American aid for survival.

Technology was shown by South Africans but still reject with contempt as long as is Made in South Africa....inspite of Nairas showing poor quality of products ie: APC, GUN BOATS & SOME ROCKET PODS,,,nothing major but still held on to the belief that theirs are better than South Africa products.

SHAME WHEN A BLIND MAN TELLS YOU THAT THE SKY IS GREY AND REFUSES TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS BLUE

No! Jealousy is what motivates them to reject the obvious truths.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thiza: No matter what you said, do or proof in this thread as long as your a South African, many Nairas would reject any ample evidence/proof that their country comes second fiddle to South Africa. Such a belief stems from a superior complex that theirs is the best country in Africa on almost every field.....Proof was posted ranging from videos, photos, links etc and still they believe Naija is the best (True of course as long as your a Nigerian), DENEL products was availed and Nairas were spitting rejection and instead gloried Egypt or Algeria, with Egypt military relying solely on the American aid for survival.

Your problem is that you are too close minded. You think you are right and everyone else is wrong.
And you think your country being "good" means Nigeria is "bad".
But reality is not that simple. You have some good stuff and Nigeria too has some good stuff.
Nigerians over here have used logics and documented facts to prove to you that the Nigerian armed forces are stronger than the SANDF, but that is something that you tried to reject with your photos. Photos against logics+domumented facts+photos, so I hope you understand.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Check the word Edo in Japan.
I guess with your logics that it means Nigerians inspired Japan.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
No I think it is the opposit. And I think you are going for some more surprises in DRC.

Why do you like to tell lies? Ain't you getting tired of always spitting out lies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
If you want to compare on brutality then I would gladly leave that to you.
I only set out to compare on military might of which your young Zulu empire had much less than Nigerian kingdoms did.
End of story.
Boy The Zulus defeated armies twice or even seven times their size like the Ndwandwe. From the Boer wars,bush war and last the CAR incident we went to combat with less men but the enemy went home leaving casualties and the injured on the ground cause they couldn't carry them. NUMBERS DON'T WIN WARS. Remember when the Boers gave the British a serious headache?. South African military history is rich.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Find out the meaning of "Zuluike" and you'll see why you shouldn't quickly get excited for nothing!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Boy The Zulus defeated armies twice or even seven times their size like the Ndwandwe. From the Boer wars,bush war and last the CAR incident we went to combat with less men but the enemy went home leaving casualties and the injured on the ground cause they couldn't carry them. NUMBERS DON'T WIN WARS. Remember when the Boers gave the British a serious headache?. South African military history is rich.
It is easy to think you are "top nutch" if you don't compare yourself with others. Try and learn about the Edos, the Fulanis, the Malians, the Dahomians, the Ethiopians, the Yorubas, the Ibos, the Berber. Try and learn, then you will see that the zulus were severly outclassed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Find out the meaning of "Zuluike" and you'll see why you shouldn't quickly get excited for nothing!

What is that Zulu for?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
The battle against rebels in DRC has already began,with the FARDC taking M23 position from yesterday,their leader Makenga has been ambushed for several times now. We sent officers only in Brazil,the 6 infantry battalion and their backers(special forces,medical personnel and some signal unit) are on the ground in DRC.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Current combat experience? The SANDF is compromised of soldiers whom fought on both sides during the Bush war. So our experience is way rich. Our last combat test was in car,which was influenced by politician. While our bush war veteran colonels and Generals were ready to go into CAR and destroy seleka.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so meaning the only competent men in you defense force are a few and old apartheid era soldiers. so your models couldn't do the work and they had to send some old generals and colonels. wow!! i overestimated you undecided

so you want to compare our generals and colonels from the civil war down to ALL CONFLICTS till 2013 to your bush war generals? now i see the kind of mentality that got your boys killed in CAR grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The battle against rebels in DRC has already began,with the FARDC taking M23 position from yesterday,their leader Makenga has been ambushed for several times now. We sent officers only in Brazil,the 6 infantry battalion and their backers(special forces,medical personnel and some signal unit) are on the ground in DRC.
Why send them to Nigerian brother Brazil ? You could have saved yourself the trip and send them to Nigeria.
You do know the blood relation between Brazil and Nigeria ? I hope so.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

What is that Zulu for?

Chronic ignorance of the first order!!

Zuluike is a Nigerian name you fool! The rest I leave you to find out. Or pay to learn/consult from me! But if you ask me nicely to explain, I will.

Endless wonders of juvenile South African brains!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2013

cry baby.. has your brain run dry that you are calling for help like shekau was calling for help when his a.ss got trashed. grin grin grin grin grin

we not saying our country is the best in Africa but our Military is second to Egypt and will mop south africa in 3 days.
so what are you crying for.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4: It is easy to think you are "top nutch" if you don't compare yourself with others. Try and learn about the Edos, the Fulanis, the Malians, the Dahomians, the Ethiopians, the Yorubas, the Ibos, the Berber. Try and learn, then you will see that the zulus were severly outclassed.
The Zulus were outclassed by the British but we wiped then out in the Fort hill battle. The Zulus defeated the King Zwide of Ndwandwe tribe,whom had a huge army. The zulus were outclassed by any tribe or empire,but when the well coordinated zulu attack came armies ran leaving their girls whom were made maidens in the Zulu empire. GET IT?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

What is that Zulu for?

Zuluike means power of the Zulu. What a good name.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
Why send them to Nigerian brother Brazil ? You could have saved yourself the trip and send them to Nigeria.
You do know the blood relation between brazil and Nigeria ? I hope so.
Because of the Amazon jungle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The Zulus were outclassed by the British but we wiped then out in the Fort hill battle. The Zulus defeated the King Zwide of Ndwandwe tribe,whom had a huge army. The zulus were outclassed by any tribe or empire,but when the well coordinated zulu attack came armies ran leaving their girls whom were made maidens in the Zulu empire. GET IT?
I am getting tired. You are failing to understand verry simple things. Look at the war history of other kingdoms! You can not just be saying Zulu this and Zulu that and then conclude by saying the zulus were the best warriors in Africa. The title best implies there is a comparison !
And that is what you are failing to provide.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Check:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/6670739/Zulu-warriors-who-defeated-British-to-be-honoured.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Still basking on ancient history, while your African contemporaries are conquering new horizons in the 21st century? We are the least surprised!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

No! Jealousy is what motivates them to reject the obvious truths.

and which of the evidence and proofs we posted have south africans accepted? more like pot calling kettle black. did you enjoy my lecture on differentiating Democracy from Human Rights? dullard
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
The most renowned battle of Isandlwana that the Zulu won.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.