Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,848 members, 7,876,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4474319 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: The Secrecy Bill

‘The pending enactment of the Protection of Information Bill means South Africa has lost its leadership on matters of advancing the right to information on the African continent.’ – Mukelani Dimba from the Open Democracy Advice Centre

Read the story of the "farewell to Democracy in South Africa" bill:

http://www.capechameleon.co.za/printed-version/issue-15/news-story16/

This illustrates the political motivation behind the bill ... to cover ANC corruption!

I told you that SA is not a banana republic. We have a true democracy and any laws which contravenes our constitution will never see the light. Unlike in other countries where the parliament is supreme over the constitution, such bills would have been passed to become law. Not in SA where every bill has to be referred to the constitutional court to prove if the bill is in line with the constitution before it can be passed to the public and made law. Sorry you bounced bra.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

If I were you, I would have never disgraced myself by posting this jeep-cum-APC. That jeep is far from becoming an APC. I will later paste the web to see for yourself how a real APC look like.

It is an APV you fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Speak for yourself young lad! Don't sit there and imagine things for Nigerians whereas we know how hopeless and disenfranchised you black population has been even under your ANC majority rule. From a big ANC to perennial breakaway parties, COPE, EFF just to cater for selfish ends? There is no need to post links to show South African frustrations with every aspect of your government and democracy! We know the story, so deal with it. We are dealing with ours!

Block head!!

Bwahahahahaha!! SA is one country which affords its citizens young and old the right to form their political parties. So everybody has the right to break away from the ANC and form his or her political party. For your information, since the general election are near in Mzansi, I will have to form my own political party and register it to partake in the next years general elections where I could possibly get the seat in the parliament, lol!. Not everyone has that privilege in their countries. Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Henry120:

It is an APV you fool.

I will advice you to throw that one away, I know you can do much better than that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

If I were you, I would have never disgraced myself by posting this jeep-cum-APC. That jeep is far from becoming an APC. I will later paste the web to see for yourself how a real APC look like.

so your numb skull can't see the police siren on that Armour vehicle? since when does police need anti tank weapons or otokar cobra kind of APC? pay attention to details please and stop being a f.ool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2013
scipher: obviously haven't been to NIGERIA... Anyways, I have some pics of Limpopo, mpumalanga, and some part of joburg with terrible roads, should we start? Even North west
Mpumalanga's roads are in A1 condition,The only problem they face is heavy lift trucks transporting ore to Mozambique. Let's uploads pictures. I can upload pictures I took today near the boarder with Mozambique in Mpumalanga. I dare you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

For your information, since the general election are near in Mzansi, I will have to form my own political party and register it to partake in the next years general elections where I could possibly get the seat in the parliament,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
and you say SA is not a banana republic? try again please. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
South African weapons were designed to deal with Russian made weapons. More specific the Olifant(Afrikaans for Elephant) MBT which was designed,to deal with the threat of Angola might soon be equipped with the T-72 tank. And sir all your mechanised units can perish front of any SANDF vehicle equipped with the Ingwe missile with a range of 5,5 km,with bloody deadly accuracy.

swingfire anti-tank guided missile of nigerian army is the most deadly in africa....

it can be fired from a vehicle like made in nigeria Proforce APC anti-tank version or fired by one single nigerian soldier hiding in secret location from any range between 0.15km to 4km away safely (in the bush, house bedroom window, tree top, house roof top) from the enemy Tanks or Armoured Vehicles when it is fired, the soldier or Cobra APC/VBL APC that fired it will not be located because the nigerian swingfire is the only anti-tank guided missile in the world that makes a 90 degree turn away from launching source to deceive and confuse the enemy tank about the location of the nigerian soldier, it also attacks the enemy from behind when it is launched from the front to confuse the enemy and avoid counter attack from enemy forces. nigerian swingfire missile has unique and special ability to be fired from secret locations.

nigerian army swingfire anti-tank guided missiles will delete from the earths surface, all south african armoured vehicles and tanks. period

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swingfire

i dont have swingfire missile photos, i only have video. so lets see photo of other types of missiles , e.g. javelin anti-tank missile.

below are some other similar types of missiles to show live combat use. the first is javelin missile that into service after swingfire.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
This babies will be rolling out of the production line later this year or earlier next. I just can't wait for project Aorta.

yeah! for the showroom and some military models to pose with as usual grin

sorry... not gonna sell. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

yeah! for the showroom and some military models to pose with as usual grin

sorry... not gonna sell. tongue
No sir,they're gonna be replacing the SANDF Ratel fleet. It is not like Nigeria sells any weapon. Many armies don't operate like the SANDF's unique take on combat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Go to your nearest library and train the muscle inside your cranium. Hardened?,South Africans are hardened from fighting tribal wars during the Mfecane years,to WW1,WW2 and the Korean war. And the late bush war. Nigerians will tell you about "hard fighting" in SL and Biafra.

hehehehe... i love how these guys are f.ooling themselves.

so you want to compare cave wars with spares and arrows to modern day combat? be my guess.
your masters fought WW1 and 2, not the rainbow south africa.
please don't bring the bush war you never won to this comparison.

we won biafra, SL, Liberia and sponsored ivorian (which we sidelined you grin) war. feel free to tell me which one we lost please.
since you already know the way to the labrary grin grin DUNCE

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Many armies don't operate like the SANDF's unique take on combat.

and please tell me what is so unique about their take on combat?

who would want to operate the way you do when you don't have a good history in combat. no wars won cheesy

and please don't make me remind you about CAR. so which army would?

even the newly formed somali army will reject your offer for training grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

J. Zuma ... the only sitting President in the world with over 750 criminal charges hanging over his head as we speak. Just read your comment/excuses above and see how much you embarrass yourselves in public! Marvin Gayes se.xual healing should be considered for SA's new national anthem!

There's lots of untold reasons for the Secrecy Bill forcefully passed by your Parliament. You should rather spend your time researching it because so far your ramblings are rendered mute!!

You are indeed suffering from cranium condition. The protection of state information bill had many of its provisions repealed(cancelled).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
saengine: I've been looking for this pic for a while. The anti tank version of the Badger IFV.
So now people can see two of the 5 variants being built for the SA Army.

Anti - Tank

30 mm CAM GUN

nigerian army has BTR-3U IFV and is a modular amoured vehicle that can perform all land combat roles listed below and that includes anti-tank guided missile firing against enemy Tanks or IFV/APC

The BTR-3U is fitted with the one-person KBA-105 "Shkval" unified fighting module which can accommodate 30mm gun, 7.62mm coaxial machine gun, 30mm automatic grenade launcher and anti-tank guided weapons. This module was developed by the State Scientific Technical Centre of Artillery & Rifle Arms of Ukraine. The Shkval fighting module design is very flexible, which makes it possible to easily replace an existing weapon with another one.

The 30 mm dual-feed cannon has 350 rounds of ready-use ammunition.

A total of 2,500 rounds are carried for the 7.62mm coaxial machine gun.

The 30 mm grenade launcher is mounted on the left side of the turret, having 29 rounds of ready-use ammunition, with additional 87 rounds being carried in reserve (three magazines, each containing 29 rounds).

Six 81 mm electrically operated smoke/aerosol grenade launchers are mounted three either side of the turret rear and firing forwards.

The sighting systems include a commander’s 1PZ-3 observation periscope and a TKN-4S Agat stabilised sight which is integrated with the missile fire control system.

as i told you guys, you have your own...we have our own. go show your photos to M23 rebels in congo DRC

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2013

NaijaPikinGidi: "Truth is treason in the empire of lies." George Orwell

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that is a sermon for all south africans !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:
South Africa remains the only true democracy in Africa.

Lesbians and Gays are free to marry each other, but unfortunately this will only remain the long term dream in Nigeria.

If giving homos freedom to f*ck in the open is termed as democracy to you, then your government needs to declare state of emergency on reeducating south african youths grin

we are not scared of losing european union aid like you, so we'll never accept it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

so you want to compare cave wars with spares and arrows to modern day combat? be my guess.

we won biafra, SL, Liberia and sponsored ivorian (which we sidelined you grin) war. feel free to tell me which one we lost please.

Who told you that? My great great grandfather fought in the second world war and was compensated with a plot on his return.

Zulus were the first Africans to ever fight the British and defeated them. I just wish if Shaka the great would have met the Nigerians then and surely he could have kicked the hell out of them. Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Zuma was never a molester, that was a merely political conspiracy plotted by his rivals. Zuma's support in the ANC was huge and was a proof that he could become the president of the organisation and eventually of the country. Hence, his rivals conspired with that lady to visit Zuma and seduce him so that he would land in jail should the lady press charges of rape. Firstly, that lady visited Zuma at his house and walked about the house naked after she had bath. She then afterwards asked Zuma for body massage, for which Zuma voluntarily offered to do it. Zuma is a human being who has sexually feelings just like me and you. Can you ever imagine what will happen from massaging a naked woman.

"chai ! shame catch me ! if to say i know before before, i for no go do the 'thing' o ! i do the woman small 'Dbanj' and now forbidden fruit turns bitter"

- quote from africa's 'Bill Clinton' after monica lewinsky drank the 'feeding bottle'

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
nigeria defence expenditure
http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=nigerian%2Bdefence%2Bbudget%2B2013%2Bversus%2Bsouth%2Bafrica%2B2013&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defenceweb.co.za%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D26736%26catid%3D74%26Itemid%3D30&ei=Zy3lUa_IBcnIhAfWp4HoDQ&usg=AFQjCNE0mlSLuT1LnrJIccUomzQVcE4uWw
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thiza: nigeria defence expenditure
http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=nigerian%2Bdefence%2Bbudget%2B2013%2Bversus%2Bsouth%2Bafrica%2B2013&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defenceweb.co.za%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D26736%26catid%3D74%26Itemid%3D30&ei=Zy3lUa_IBcnIhAfWp4HoDQ&usg=AFQjCNE0mlSLuT1LnrJIccUomzQVcE4uWw

i said show us your south african army infantry that can fight these algerian army boys...all south african men are cowards
grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJzYESlwWE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Who told you that? My great great grandfather fought in the second world war and was compensated with a plot on his return.

Zulus were the first Africans to ever fight the British and defeated them. I just wish if Shaka the great would have met the Nigerians then and surely he could have kicked the hell out of them. Bwahahahahaha!!

trust me, you don't want me calling on our great warriors that are now gods on your great grand father and shaka zulu. grin

tell me of any combat mission you fought and won from 96? NONE

so go compare your army with ghanaian army(even though they only manned checkpoints in SL, they still heard gunshots more than your army) grin

try something else abeg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

If giving homos freedom to f*ck in the open is termed as democracy to you, then your government needs to declare state of emergency on reeducating south african youths grin

we are not scared of losing european union aid like you, so we'll never accept it.

Yes, that's what democracy is about. We do not just marginalised other groups just because we feel we are being offended through our useless traditions and religions. We must keep our own believes to ourselves since everybody has the right to stay free from gay relationships, just as gays have the right to stay away from heterosexual relationships. There is no any room of survival for orthodox in a true democracy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

The british lost many battles in Nigeria. The timing of their attack against the Zulus show that the Zulus were not as strong as The kingdoms of Nigeria. Nigerian kingdoms were attacked with WW1 weapons (including numerous maxim machine guns).
I sure love that shaka film, but let us try to keep it real.
You are not the superior being you claim to be.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Yes, that's what democracy is about. We do not just marginalised other groups just because we feel we are being offended through our useless traditions and religions. We must keep our own believes to ourselves since everybody has the right to stay free from gay relationships, just as gays have the right to stay away from heterosexual relationships. There is no any room of survival for orthodox in a true democracy.

so let me understand this.
if i am a south african under this kind of "democrazy" and i decide to f*ck my dog and marry it in a church, it is allowed right? since that's what you mean by democracy.

stop confusing you brain. it lacks the capacity to cause confusion than it has.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

trust me, you don't want me calling on our great warriors that are now gods on your great grand father and shaka zulu. grin

tell me of any combat mission you fought and won from 96? NONE

so go compare your army with ghanaian army(even though they only manned checkpoints in SL, they still heard gunshots more than your army) grin

try something else abeg

You are demented, SA never had any combat mission other than peace keeping mission ever since 96. You bounced.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

so let me understand this.
if i am a south african under this kind of "democrazy" and i decide to f*ck my dog and marry it in a church, it is allowed right? since that's what you mean by democracy.

stop confusing you brain. it lacks the capacity to cause confusion than it has.

Oh! Your dementia again. Humans and dogs are different species.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

(1) I told you that SA is not a banana republic. (2) We have a true democracy and any laws which contravenes our constitution will never see the light. (3) Unlike in other countries where the parliament is supreme over the constitution, such bills would have been passed to become law. (4) Not in SA where every bill has to be referred to the constitutional court to prove if the bill is in line with the constitution before it can be passed to the public and made law. Sorry you bounced bra.

You know next to nothing about your parliamentary processes and it is my place now to disgrace you block headed kid:

(1) Banana Republic ... so where did this notion come from? Feeling guilty!!
(2) Your secrecy bill has been passed into law by your parliament and simply awaits Zuma's rubber stamp.
(3) You like generalizing and fail to give specifics. Show your knowledge ... name the "other countries". (I await your response).
(4) Lie! Not every bill is refered to your Constitutional Court! Zuma's rubber stamp on the Bill makes it a binding law on you all, except if and when challenged before the Constitutional court by a body seeking certain reliefs! The very duty of Nigeria's Supreme Court.

First class ignoramus YOU ARE!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
The british lost many battles in Nigeria. The timing of their attack against the Zulus show that the Zulus were not as strong as The kingdoms of Nigeria. Nigerian kingdoms were attacked with WW1 weapons (including numerous maxim machine guns).
I sure love that shaka film, but let us try to keep it real.
You are not the superior being you claim to be.

Lies!! Give me one battle that the British lost in Nigeria. I will shortly paste for you proofs that Zulus and even SA as a whole won battles against the British.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Bwahahahahaha!! SA is one country which affords its citizens young and old the right to form their political parties. So everybody has the right to break away from the ANC and form his or her political party. For your information, since the general election are near in Mzansi, I will have to form my own political party and register it to partake in the next years general elections where I could possibly get the seat in the parliament, lol!. (1) Not everyone has that privilege in their countries. Bwahahahahaha!!

Meaning SA is the only country that allows multi-party based democracy? (1) Again general comment without specifics? You are so interesting to read!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

spares and arrows?,your kings and chiefs bowed down to the British without any resistance while south african tribes fought bloody well and won in many battles. You never won any war,cause you always fight rebels. I will respect your army the day it takes on another country's army. Your soldiers tested blood and steel only late during the SL,Liberia and Nigerian civil wars. South Africans are the descendants of disciplined soldiers whom fought during the Anglo_Boer wars(Remember General De la Rey),soldiers whom fought brilliantly for their land(King sekhukhune,King Cetswayo and Chief Bambata),soldiers(impis) who fought for the rise of the might Zulu empire (Great warrior King Shaka). Nigerians only knew how to use a weapon during some low intensity civil war,I'm mean Biafrans were lightly armed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
agaugust:

swingfire anti-tank guided missile of nigerian army is the most deadly in africa....

it can be fired from a vehicle like made in nigeria Proforce APC anti-tank version or fired by one single nigerian soldier hiding in secret location from any range between 0.15km to 4km away safely (in the bush, house bedroom window, tree top, house roof top) from the enemy Tanks or Armoured Vehicles when it is fired, the soldier or Cobra APC/VBL APC that fired it will not be located because the nigerian swingfire is the only anti-tank guided missile in the world that makes a 90 degree turn away from launching source to deceive and confuse the enemy tank about the location of the nigerian soldier, it also attacks the enemy from behind when it is launched from the front to confuse the enemy and avoid counter attack from enemy forces. nigerian swingfire missile has unique and special ability to be fired from secret locations.

nigerian army swingfire anti-tank guided missiles will delete from the earths surface, all south african armoured vehicles and tanks. period

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swingfire

Own Goal grin grin.

Why put a picture of the Javelin anti-tank missile? Delete that picture you fraud, it has nothing to do with Nigeria.

And which Swingfire missiles are you going to fire at us if YOUR link states production ended in 1993. How do you train your troops to use it? You fire 1 missile a year for the past 20 years? You must choose.....either you have no missiles to fight us, or you have missiles but troops who are completely useless at using them. And don't talk about Britain and other users, they obviously bought more missiles than Nigeria.

Add to that the new series of IFV's are slated to be fitted with the Mongoose hard kill protection system. One of the best systems around. Your 1 lonely soldier that knows how to use your remaining Swingfire will look in shock as his missile is blown to pieces from his hiding spot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.