Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4474416 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Zuma was never a molester, that was a merely political conspiracy plotted by his rivals. Zuma's support in the ANC was huge and was a proof that he could become the president of the organisation and eventually of the country. Hence, his rivals conspired with that lady to visit Zuma and seduce him so that he would land in jail should the lady press charges of rape. Firstly, that lady visited Zuma at his house and walked about the house naked after she had bath. She then afterwards asked Zuma for body massage, for which Zuma voluntarily offered to do it. Zuma is a human being who has sexually feelings just like me and you. Can you ever imagine what will happen from massaging a naked woman.
You look more and more ridiculous. Conspiracy ! is that all you have to defend him ?
How can you ever be taken seriously ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:26am On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
So if I get you right then south africa elects who ever ANC puts in front of it. So on your own, you are admitting that there is no democracy in south africa. This remind me of the "elections" in some fake democracies. Just end the conversation now before looking evenmore stupi*.

I cannot see your argument anymore. SA is a multi party democracy and everybody including myself has the right to form a political party which can partake on the elections. Every party has its own president who will likely become the president of the country should they win the election.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:37am On Jul 16, 2013
patriot4:
You look more and more ridiculous. Conspiracy ! is that all you have to defend him ?
How can you ever be taken seriously ?

Besides, Zuma was proven not guilty by the court of law. In SA you are not a criminal nor rapist until proven so by the court of law. The judgement of the court ruled out that there was a sufficient information that Zuma's r.ape charges were inspired by political foul play by his rivals in the ANC. The woman behaviour was sexually provocative and proven to be staged rape.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

We are speaking the current and here you are on about the history. Did Nigeria ever managed to achieve true democracy since its independence? Don't tell me about corruption, because it is just another form of crime termed embezzlement. SA after 1994 did manage to achieve true democracy and that's a fact.

my friend will you sharaap. This is one reason why i hate south africans. At least we don't deny we have problems.

ANC riggs election and uses the race card to get more support from the S.TUPID blacks.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t275548/
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page71619?oid=348083&sn=Detail&pid=71619
http://www.bdlive.co.za/blogs/politics/2013/04/12/anc-may-want-to-play-apartheid-card-in-2014-election
http://www.bdlive.co.za/opinion/2012/12/18/no-winners-if-anc-elections-continue-to-be-held-in-this-way

and you are a big f.ool. Whether you take aid to fund infrastructure or not, aid is aid and it's a shame for such a country to be crying over aid. For your information, SA still receives aid because your government is too corrupt to fund social problems itself, Britain only said it would cut aid by 2015.

You are a shameless liar and an i:diot to abuse other countries when yours is as rotten as a dead rat.

south africans are liars and deceitful but you can only deceive others not Nigerians
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Besides, Zuma was proven not guilty by the court of law. In SA you are not a criminal nor rapist until proven so by the court of law. The judgement of the court ruled out that there was a sufficient information that Zuma's r.ape charges were inspired by political foul play by his rivals in the ANC. The woman behaviour was sexually provocative and proven to be staged rape.

dude shut up. south African has no democracy. how can you elect someone who was facing charges of corruption, fraud and money laundering relating to a multi-billion dollar 1999 arms deal if he was not imposed on you?. and we all know the court acquitting him does not really prove his true innocence. do you know how many murderers have been freed by the court?

in your own words you admitted he was tempted and he's only human:
"that lady visited Zuma at his house and walked about the house Unclad after she had bath. She then afterwards asked Zuma for body massage, for which Zuma voluntarily offered to do it. Zuma is a human being who has sexually feelings just like me and you. Can you ever imagine what will happen from massaging a Unclad woman".

guy south africa does not have any democracy and i can prove it
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page72308?oid=261675&sn=Detail&pid=72308

http://m.news24.com/news24/MyNews24/YourStory/Is-South-Africa-a-democracy-20110523

http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/02/26/when-will-democracy-come-to-south-africa/

this shows how south africans live on falsehood and are liars.

please can you give us any proof of recent vote rigging by Jonathan's administration or else it is your country that has a lot to learn from our democracy. s.tupid fellow
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

I cannot see your argument anymore. SA is a multi party democracy and everybody including myself has the right to form a political party which can partake on the elections. Every party has its own president who will likely become the president of the country should they win the election.

shut up. south africa does not practice true democracy. your democracy is a one party democracy. therefore does not qualify for a true democracy.

go to page 3
http://www.cjdhr.org/2010-06/Valery-Ferim.pdf

so stop fooling yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2013
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/07/16/sa-soldiers-in-the-middle-of-drc-battle

SA soldiers 'in the middle' of DRC battle

South African soldiers are in the middle of a "very intense firefight", caught between M23 rebels and government forces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Fighting erupted anew in the war-torn east of the DRC on Sunday and continued yesterday after about 100 armed men disguised in women's clothing entered the country from Rwanda, said local sources.

Soldiers of 6 SA Infantry Battalion have been deployed in the DRC in a United Nations "intervention brigade''.

The intervention brigade consists of 2069 soldiers, of whom 850 are South African, and falls under the authority of the UN's broader 19000-strong Monusco peacekeeping mission in the Congo.

Unlike the peacekeeping force, the brigade, which also has Tanzanian and Malawian contingents, has been mandated to engage any group that tries to destabilise the region.

Lieutenant-Colonel Felix Prosper Basse, a spokesman for the Monusco force, said yesterday that the South Africans were ''in the middle'' of the fierce fighting around Goma, the provincial capital.

"The [Monusco] operational base in Monigi has always been a South African base. It is on a hill dominating Goma," said Basse.

The South African troops have been involved in two other clashes in the past week, sparked when another rebel group, the Mai Mai, attacked a nearby M23 base.

"The M23 repelled the attack and the Mai Mai turned and started to shoot at civilians and the blue helmets [UN soldiers] to intimidate them. The blue helmets fired warning shots but when they kept on coming we engaged them," said Basse.

One rebel was killed in the fighting and two others were wounded.

On Wednesday the exact same scenario played out, ending in four rebels being wounded and a child soldier being captured.

DRC government forces have been involved in heavy fighting against the M23 rebels since Sunday. Basse said "very intense firefighting" had started at about 2pm on Sunday in Motahu, about 8km north of Goma.

"[Heavy calibre weapons] were used, including multiple-rocket launchers, mortars and artillery. The fighting lasted about four hours," said Basse. On Sunday night explosions were heard at Kanyaruchina village - about 100m from Monusco's position - and the civilian population fled to Goma.

Basse said DRC army forces were able to hold the line but the fighting resumed early yesterday.

"The latest information we have is that [the government forces are] in a good position and have pushed the M23 rebels back, but the fighting is still going on," he said last night. He could not say how many people had been killed.

"Monusco reinforced our positions, including our blocking positions, with armoured personnel carriers among other things, and they have [reinforced] our foot, vehicle and aerial patrols for better protection of civilians," he said. "We will give our full support to [the government forces]."

Referring to the latest clashes between [government forces] and the M23 rebels, SA Defence Ministry spokesman Siphiwe Dlamini said the fighting was taking place in the areas where the South African troops are deployed.

"We are not involved," he said.

The South African base was formerly held by M23 rebels but was taken by Monusco after the two M23 factions started fighting each other, leaving a gap for the UN force to move in.

Reports on Sunday said more than 55000 refugees from the eastern DRC had arrived in Uganda after fleeing a rebel attack. - Additional reporting by Sapa-AP, AFP
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

dude shut up. south African has no democracy. how can you elect someone who was facing charges of corruption, fraud and money laundering relating to a multi-billion dollar 1999 arms deal if he was not imposed on you?. and we all know the court acquitting him does not really prove his true innocence. do you know how many murderers have been freed by the court?

in your own words you admitted he was tempted and he's only human:
"that lady visited Zuma at his house and walked about the house Unclad after she had bath. She then afterwards asked Zuma for body massage, for which Zuma voluntarily offered to do it. Zuma is a human being who has sexually feelings just like me and you. Can you ever imagine what will happen from massaging a Unclad woman".

guy south africa does not have any democracy and i can prove it
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page72308?oid=261675&sn=Detail&pid=72308

http://m.news24.com/news24/MyNews24/YourStory/Is-South-Africa-a-democracy-20110523

http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/02/26/when-will-democracy-come-to-south-africa/

this shows how south africans live on falsehood and are liars.

please can you give us any proof of recent vote rigging by Jonathan's administration or else it is your country that has a lot to learn from our democracy. s.tupid fellow

How is corruption, fraud and money laundering have any bearing towards democracy? Such can merely be treated as crime prosecuted by the court of law. Treats to democratic principles are among others the following as stated below;

-High incidence of insugency as we have recently seen in Nigeria, meaning not all citizens are happy with the government,
-Ripping of elections as we have seen among others, Nigeria, Zimbabwe and others,
-Harassment and mass killing of civilians by military for no good cause,
-Dictatorships and authoritarianism
-etc.

Besides Zuma was never found guilty of those crimes as there was insufficient evidence to convict him. SA is not a banana republic and we do not hold kangaroo court here. Every person accused of any crime has the right for a fair hearing before the court. That's what a true democracy is. Your fellow citizen (Mend leader) sought refuge in SA and rather asked to be prosecuted in Mandela's country citing Nigerias lack of democratic rule in their legal system.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Every country has crime, whether true or pseudo democratic.

Here are the signs that one country has a pseudo democracy;

-High activities of rebels and insugency wrong
-Rigging of votes
-Military coups - we've moved beyond it
-Dictatorship and authoritarianism - we've moved beyond that
-[s]Harassment and killing of civilians by military for no good cause[/s] - wrong

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh my God, what do they teach in those beautiful schools of yours. you people just keep showing how dull you are grin

here's the true meaning of pseudo democracy:
Pseudo-Democratic: describes a political system which calls itself democratic, but offers no real choice for the citizens. This lack of choice can come from limited amount of diverse parties eligible for a vote, cemented power structures which are not really affected by any vote, no availability of a voting option "none of the above" for voters who favour change to the current political landscape, no direct democratic means.

now tell me how south africa, England etc is not a pseudo democracy
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page72308?oid=96692&sn=Marketingweb%20detail
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/feb/18/devolution-england-pseudo-democracy

go back to school cos clearly you still have a lot to learn in life.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

shut up. south africa does not practice true democracy. your democracy is a one party democracy. therefore does not qualify for a true democracy.

go to page 3
http://www.cjdhr.org/2010-06/Valery-Ferim.pdf

so stop fooling yourself.

You are such a fool. SA is a multi party democracy and the only thing is that the ANC is the most supported political party in SA, that's why it is always seem to be one party state. ANC runs eight provinces while DA runs western cape. In 1994 elections ANC won seven provinces, IFP won Kwazulu Natal while NP won western cape. You are just only shooting blanks bra.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Skinny? Nope, in your dreams. South African generally have medium to heavy build bodies. Bwahahahahaha!!!
Their hands even dangle freely inside their own uniforms kharki
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:
You are such a fool. SA is a multi party democracy and the only thing is that the ANC is the most supported political party in SA, that's why it is always seem to be one party state. ANC runs eight provinces while DA runs western cape. In 1994 elections ANC won seven provinces, IFP won Kwazulu Natal while NP won western cape. You are just only shooting blanks bra.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
truth hurts huh?

then why is south africa in that report? did i write it?
ANC is the most supported party because blacks are the most populated race in south africa. and ANC uses RACE, APARTHEID STRUGGLE and RIGGING to deceive the blacks, so it qualifies as a one party democracy. duhhhh!!!!! undecided
honestly, i don't give a f*ck bout your democracy but you need to shut up bout ours. cos you are making baseless points.
simple
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh my God, what do they teach in those beautiful schools of yours. you people just keep showing how dull you are grin

here's the true meaning of pseudo democracy:
Pseudo-Democratic: describes a political system which calls itself democratic, but offers no real choice for the citizens. This lack of choice can come from limited amount of diverse parties eligible for a vote, cemented power structures which are not really affected by any vote, no availability of a voting option "none of the above" for voters who favour change to the current political landscape, no direct democratic means.

now tell me how south africa, England etc is not a pseudo democracy
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page72308?oid=96692&sn=Marketingweb%20detail
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/feb/18/devolution-england-pseudo-democracy

go back to school cos clearly you still have a lot to learn in life.

You cannot run away from the fact that there had been high incidence of insurgency in Nigeria recently, bombing of schools, churches and government buildings. Neither can you ignore the recent mass killing of civilian by your military in Baga nor can deny the rigging of elections.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

truth hurts huh?

then why is south africa in that report? did i write it?
ANC is the most supported party because blacks are the most populated race in south africa. and ANC uses RACE, APARTHEID STRUGGLE and RIGGING to deceive the blacks, so it qualifies as a one party democracy. duhhhh!!!!! undecided
honestly, i don't give a f*ck bout your democracy but you need to shut up bout ours. cos you are making baseless points.
simple

Bwahahahahaha!!! How will ANC rig the votes if they know well that they are the majority supported party. ANC does not use race to canvass for votes because the ANC has many white supporters and members. Your knowledge about SA politics is up to poo. Bwahahahahaha!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2013
sheyie2007: Their hands even dangle freely inside their own uniforms kharki

Bwahahahahaha! Stop fooling yourself. South Africans are not skinny people, rather go to Kenya and ethiopia if you want to see skinny people. Ethnology will teach you that South Africans as Bantu people have medium to heavy build bodies. To your information the SANDF was even complaining about obesity in the army. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Bwahahahahaha!!! How will ANC rig the votes if they know well that they are the majority supported party. ANC does not use race to canvass for votes because the ANC has many white supporters and members. Your knowledge about SA politics is up to poo. Bwahahahahaha!!

it's funny how you like to brush aside truth so you can continue with your myopic reasoning.

ANC riggs election and i am not the source,
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t275548/

and ANC black empowermennt policy is a proof that it uses race to gain support from s.tupid blacks
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19402353
South Africa is all about the black people now; this government that's in power does not care about us white people. Every year our children graduate from universities but cannot find jobs because preference is given to black children, as part of the ANC's Black Economic Empowerment policy.

As a white person I feel alienated from this government. Politicians tell us that we are the "rainbow nation" and yet discriminate against us with their pro-black policies.

read the report at the right too.

you are clearly one of ANC's stooges so i don't expect you to accept these facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

You cannot run away from the fact that there had been high incidence of insurgency in Nigeria recently, bombing of schools, churches and government buildings. Neither can you ignore the recent mass killing of civilian by your military in Baga nor can deny the rigging of elections.

am not denying the cases of insurgencies, but pleas as i have given proof i expect you to prove to me if the present administration rigged elections. or else your argument is that of a drunk (no proof).

rather, you are the one denying the fact that south africa has a struggling and immature democracy which i have given you facts. you a a dullard abeg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:
To your information the SANDF was even complaining about obesity in the army. Bwahahahahaha!

imagine an army complaining of obesity! i can now see why they were used as target practice in CAR grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

obviously i seem to know more about south african politics than you do of Nigerian politics. so sharaap
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2013
paniki: NaijaPikinGidi is a proper troll.

Now you call it trolling? Okay ... I troll the truth and it hurts you so bad!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Now you call it trolling? Okay ... I troll the truth and it hurts you so bad!

don't mind them. they expect you to accept garbage but discard their own as false even after evidence are are there to see. such hypocrites and liars

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2013
zetdee:

There you go again with your insults, why do you nigerians always get emotional when presented with the truth. Lets compare the two bills to see which is more progressive, knowing how Nigerians always celebrate mediocrity I'm very much certain that despite the brohaha around our bill, it allows for more transparency and freedom than anything that can be enacted in Naija.

If the contrasting points made appear like insult to your little brain ... get an upgrade or go play with your mates at creche! You can never respond beyond your brains tiny capacity!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2013
agaugust:

thanks, but all those south african Rooikat or Ratel armoured vehicles, Olifant Tanks and MRAPS will be wiped out by nigerian army T-72 BM tanks, or Vickers MK3 tanks or Swingfire Anti-tank guided missiles.

you have weapons, we too have weapons, that fact should be clear to all you south africans by now, this is page 500 of this thread.

see sample of nigerian swingfire anti-armour guided missile below.

weblink source includes nigeria among missile users http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swingfire

click and watch video of nigerian army's type on anti-tank guided missile below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qm21uiQJmY
South African weapons were designed to deal with Russian made weapons. More specific the Olifant(Afrikaans for Elephant) MBT which was designed,to deal with the threat of Angola might soon be equipped with the T-72 tank. And sir all your mechanised units can perish front of any SANDF vehicle equipped with the Ingwe missile with a range of 5,5 km,with bloody deadly accuracy.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Henry120: Nigerian BTR in sudan

Nigerian troops in mali

Nigerian troops in timbuktu mali
Mehn, these guys look MEAN. Love them!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2013
I've been looking for this pic for a while. The anti tank version of the Badger IFV.
So now people can see two of the 5 variants being built for the SA Army.

Anti - Tank

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1203069_Badger_anti-tank_prototype_JPG2ad60d7df8ba9e8d7721ff952b615aa6[/img]

30 mm CAM GUN

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2013
scipher:
South african troops are skinny grin
LOL, maybe Zuma give them special order to dey only drink garri with groundnut. I no talk oh. #WINKS#
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2013
chris365:

imagine an army complaining of obesity! i can now see why they were used as target practice in CAR grin grin
Sorry but it was the secretary of SANDU Mr Greef,who complained about the health of SANDF Generals. When it was revealed that the Chief of the SANDF General Solly Shoke was in hospital complaining about chest pains. Or you should upload pictures of fat combat SANDF soldiers not Generals.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Let me correct you, the information bill (termed secrecy bill by the media) is not intended to silence opposition parties. It is more about protection of state information. The right to information held by the state as entrenched by the constitution needed to be limited because the state felt that there is some sensitive information of the state that the government must have the right to keep away from the public. Another aspect was that of forcing journalists and whistle blowers who held sensitive information from the state to be prosecuted so as to enable the state acquire information from the affected parties. To prove that SA is a true democracy, this bill was never let off the hook and had to be discussed in the parliament until certain provisions which proved to be unconstitutional were repealed.

Enactment of Laws in SA do not just pass without being referred to the Constitutional Court to prove their constituency before being signed by the president. Any law found to contravene the provisions of the constitution as the supreme law of the country will be deemed null and void. That's how true democracy work my friend.

Why not educate yourself better! Lots of misrepresentations as usual. Your secrecy bill is basically targetted at the Media and opposition to help cover the misrule and mass corruption by your ruling party. And then you wonder what qualifies as state information if not mainly documents and information and evidence of wheeling and dealing by your political class! The Freedom of information act in Nigeria is simple and clear!

Thankfully information on Nairaland is not classified so the world knows who's lying or not! Go mind your business young boy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

America saw that you were just a charity case who failed to look after himself even five decades after independence.

Immature reasoning! More of the same stup.idity! Basketcase MsauZA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

Skinny? Nope, in your dreams. South African generally have medium to heavy build bodies. Bwahahahahaha!!!
In your military, its either you look hungry and malnourished or you eat to a protruded stomach when you find little food aka your generals.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Msauza:

South Africa does not use foreign aids to build infrastructure, instead they use it to help aids orphans. By the way we do not qualify for foreign aids anymore.

There you go again! Never-ending excuses when your rear-ends get exposed! Aids orphans! Yet you are all wallowing under your government's extra milking of your pockets to maintain or build infrastructure SANRAL e-toll projects? Please get useful for your sake.

Don't let me do myself any damage with the things I should not be saying here!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2013
Donian007: LOL, maybe Zuma give them special order to dey only drink garri with groundnut. I no talk oh. #WINKS#
Here's why
"The purpose of the selection is to simulate the
most extreme physically and mentally stressful
conditions that could ever possibly be
experienced by a human being operationally,in
order to see how the potential candidates. will
adapt to the situations. This is done to ensure
that only the most stable, disciplined, self-
disciplined and resourceful persons - who are able
to tap into the infinite strength of the mind as
opposed to merely physical attributes - are able to
succeed and pass. Many persons who pass
selection have a physically small or weak
appearance and many who fail are physically
immensely strong." South Africans are physically or not muscular built like other Africans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.