Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4473932 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Did you hear Nigeria is withdrawing from Mali,cause BH is making them girls in their own gardens and backyards.

Yup. They attacked me yesterday when I said they can't save anyone.

Big clowns, these people.

Naai-geria should just split and be happy grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
andrewza:

If so why is nigeria still sending troops to far flung nastions on UN deployments, instability in malil is a greater threat to nigeria than instability in sudan. Yes please leave us mr french man.
Their troops are coming home. And Don't you mean "BH in the north is a greater threat to Nigeria than,instability in Mali"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
France saying Nigeria would lead the Africans in Mali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqxi4JzmrM
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
chris365:

yeah right... by an SA source. i can also show you a link where the same civilians claim they saw more than 50 SADF scattered everywhere.
Please!! next time when you make this claim don't give us a link. Post pictures of this "50 dead SA parabats" whom died in combat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
andrewza:

If so why is nigeria still sending troops to far flung nastions on UN deployments, instability in malil is a greater threat to nigeria than instability in sudan. Yes please leave us mr french man.
Go to Beegeagle's blog.
Nigeria has started removing its troops.
The first troops we remove are those in Mali.
The ones in Sudan are under acombined AU-UN command, and have the unrelenting support of the authorities in Sudan and South Sudan. What we are doing is a protest. If UN changes its ways then we might change our decision.
And Mali has been stabilized to a great extent, but if there is problem then they know where to find the warriors and this time the UN will have to change.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
CraigB:

Wrong picture. So what?

it means you are a liar and should not be taken seriously.

Nigeria is not interested in peacekeeping while there's no peace to keep. we went there to fight.
you must be ignorant of what is going on between Nigeria, france and UN.

A Nigerian commander was supposed to lead the UN mission but france that have always been wary of our influence in the region used it's influence in the UN to sideline Nigeria. and the worst part was that they appointed a Rwandan general and we will not subject our troops and logistics under a novice in a dangerous place like Mali.

Nigeria has more than enough troops to face security challenges at home and still invade SA. the west will use this propaganda to compel us to stay like they used their media to make us hand Bashir over but we don't care what they say, we will withdraw and if they want to arrest Bashir they should invade Sudan.

Nigerians started protesting that our troops be withdrawn from the moment UN made that s.tupid decision. the government listened to the people unlike yours that will rather use your military to guard his family investments abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Predeployment of Nigerian soldiers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0rAEgoo9zQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
patriot4:
What we are doing is a protest. .

In other words you're bitc*ng because the "mighty Naai-geria" is not getting the respect it thinks it deserves?

You omit to tell us your men are needed home anyway. You were being tjatjarag grin - trying to act big when you didn't have the ability. Just recently your parliamentarians admitted you were overstretched.

Anyway, reasons don't matter. The fact is you started something. You failed to finish something.

You are a nation of Bozos. A nation of sissies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Their troops are coming home. And Don't you mean "BH in the north is a greater threat to Nigeria than,instability in Mali"

Yes and Mali has vast areas of ungoverned lands perfected place for BH to hide in
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
souldust: we were not quiet.
We supported the NTC. Libya and CIV shows that we are diplomatically stronger than you, fact!
President Zuma,is the only African head of state. Who went to Libya while the civil war was looming,to talk to Muammar Gaddafi. And where your brave "Field Marshal GEJ"?,yeah he was somewhere in a bunker in Lagos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
chris365:

it means you are a liar and should not be taken seriously.

yeah right! I am lying about your soldiers being recalled?

Ha flippin ha.

Cry us a river Patriot.

Your nation failed even before the first shot was fired.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
patriot4: France saying Nigeria would lead the Africans in Mali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqxi4JzmrM
NOPE,A Rwandan is leading the Africans in Mali.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is the story of a losing nation grin

___

http://allafrica.com/stories/201307170643.html

The soldiers may not come back home soon.

After months of hardship caused by inadequate provision of basic essentials and non-payment of allowances, the horrible condition of Nigerian troops serving as part of the African-led International Support Mission in Mali, AFISMA, is beginning to give way for improved welfare, PREMIUM TIMES has learnt.

According to defence sources, the troops have been paid two months arrears out of the three months arrears they were previously owed. Their nutrition has also improved as our source said they are now adequately fed. This is a departure from the days when they resorted to soliciting for food from their host community and having to make to do with eating plain boiled spaghetti

_______

Denials aplenty, no doubt. But these people are clowning around.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:

The world would rather entrust the mission to a Rwandan. Rightly so, I say.

You know, Naai-geria always plays small man petty politics. Moaning, protesting, crying - all sorts of silly things.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Please!! next time when you make this claim don't give us a link. Post pictures of this "50 dead SA parabats" whom died in combat.

and do me a favor by posting pictures of the 800 rebels your fleeing soldiers counted and took photos of. your guys are talented o... snapping and counting while running. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:

that's why we are pulling out. UN betrayed us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
CraigB:

The world would rather entrust the mission to a Rwandan. Rightly so, I say.

You know, Naai-geria always plays small man petty politics. Moaning, protesting, crying - all sorts of silly things,
Their Special forces are killing innocent civilians in the north. Some even fled to Niger to escape the "dispear war situation" in northern Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Now you are confusing AFISMA and MINUSMA.
This video was made in the days of AFISMA which was Nigerian led, now MINUSMA is Rwandan led.
And the Rwandan you are talking about was trained in Nigeria.
Go to beegeagle's blog.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
The Nigerian army has reduced boko haram so much that civilians now feel free to aprehend boko haram terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UodqZTVt6U0
Go to Beegeagle's blog.
south africans spend their time spreading lies here because they were unceremoniously beaten by some child soldiers in CAR.
Go to beegeagle's blog.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Their Special forces are killing innocent civilians in the north. Some even fled to Niger to escape the "dispear war situation" in northern Nigeria.

Yes - and calls for an ICC probe have been made. But Naai-gerians being Naai-gerians, they'll find a crafty way to deal with the "troublemakers". Pretty much like they found a way to allow Al-Bashir to leave Naai-geria.

http://www.irinnews.org/fr/report/98426/call-for-icc-probe-into-nigerian-military

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
chris365:

that's why we are pulling out. UN betrayed us.

What? since when is france the UN
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EFX001: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
@craigB, you do know how to spell right? Its Nigeria not Naaigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
patriot4: The Nigerian army has reduced boko haram so much that civilians now feel free to aprehend boko haram terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UodqZTVt6U0
Go to Beegeagle's blog.
south africans spend their time spreading lies here because they were unceremoniously beaten by some child soldiers in CAR.
Go to beegeagle's blog.

Who cares about a blog?

A blog is a blog. There's plenty sources that are reporting about the Mali withdrawal, which was preceded by lots of "signs", anyway. Don't tell us about a blog.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
EFX001: @craigB, you do know how to spell right? Its Nigeria not Naaigeria.

It's Naai-geria, ou boet. Naai, ok?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
. And where your brave "Field Marshal GEJ"?,yeah he was somewhere in a bunker in Lagos.

dullard.. Nigeria's capital is Abuja.
and you must be so ignorant to know that Nigeria never had good relationship with Ghadafi. so what did you expect. that we play hypocrite? no way. we are not SA

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
chris365:

Nigeria never had good relationship with Ghadafi. so what did you expect. that we play hypocrite? no way. we are not SA

Exactly. Always playing small-man politics is Naai-geria. They are like a bunch of girls, I swear. They can't separate emotion from policy and principle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
CraigB:

It's Naai-geria, ou boet. Naai, ok?

SANDF clowns slaughtered in CAR
By Mike Smith
25th of March 2013

Everytime I think about the current SANDF the word “Useless” drifts past my mind.

They are not a soldiers’ arse. Throwing down the rifle and running in the opposite direction when the bullets start to fly is their trademark.

These clowns couldn’t even hold back a few rag-tag rebels in the Central African Republic.

To put it in simple English; “They got their arses handed to them.

How many were exactly killed is unknown and reports differ, but this one reckons 13 died and 27 were wounded.

13 SANDF soldiers die

Rebels seized the riverside capital of Bangui in fierce fighting on Sunday, forcing President Francois Bozize to flee.

Already the bullshit excuses and commie lies are coming in…They had no arial support…They were outnumbered etc.
‘It was 200 of us against 3 000 rebels’

Firstly, the rebels also did not have arial support. Secondly I do not for one moment believe the lies of the ANC regime.

I won’t be surprised if this was just a handful of rebels against 200 SANDF clowns.
http://browse.feedreader.com/c/Mike_Smith_s_Political_Commentary/364919927

It is not SANDF it is SANDFC := SANDF clowns
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
patriot4: SANDF clowns slaughtered in CAR
By Mike Smith
25th of March 2013

Everytime I think about the current SANDF the word “Useless” drifts past my mind.

Dead story. grin South Africa is happily tucked away in the DRC and you're boring us about CAR. smiley

The "live" story is Naai-geria and Mali.

Question of the day: Why did Naai-geria start something it could not finish?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
andrewza:

What? since when is france the UN

wow!! south africans don't know sh*t shocked

i never said france is the UN, i said france has a lot of influence in the UN. that's why they are among the 5 nations ( US, France, Britain, Russia,China)that continue to hold veto power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_the_United_Nations
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
patriot4: SANDF clowns slaughtered in CAR
By Mike Smith
25th of March 2013

They are not a soldiers’ arse. Throwing down the rifle and running in the opposite direction when the bullets start to fly is their trademark.

These clowns couldn’t even hold back a few rag-tag rebels in the Central African Republic.

To put it in simple English; “They got their arses handed to them.

How many were exactly killed is unknown and reports differ, but this one reckons 13 died and 27 were wounded.

13 SANDF soldiers die

Rebels seized the riverside capital of Bangui in fierce fighting on Sunday, forcing President Francois Bozize to flee.

Already the bullshit excuses and commie lies are coming in…They had no arial support…They were outnumbered etc.
‘It was 200 of us against 3 000 rebels’

Firstly, the rebels also did not have arial support. Secondly I do not for one moment believe the lies of the ANC regime.

I won’t be surprised if this was just a handful of rebels against 200 SANDF clowns.
http://browse.feedreader.com/c/Mike_Smith_s_Political_Commentary/364919927

It is not SANDF it is SANDFC := SANDF clowns

Yes yes those clowns fighter better than any Nigerian, losses are known it is not a secret 15 dead 25 wounded. Rebel deathes are reported at around 800 they don't denia this, actual they admitted they suffered heavy losses. The SA solders did not have air support either and the rebels had more support weapons and troops.

The force commander is a old white ex SADF officer who spent years fighting the ANC not to mention the SANDF is apolitical. I have posted pics showing that the rebels were well armed and large in numbers how ever your tiny french brain can not grasp truths
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
chris365:

wow!! south africans don't know sh*t shocked

i never said france is the UN, i said france has a lot of influence in the UN. that's why they are among the 5 nations ( US, France, Britain, Russia,China)that continue to hold veto power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_the_United_Nations

you said the UN betrayed you but France said the commander will be Nigerian not the UN.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
This whole thing about Naai-geria withdrawing in protest is bull dust. Whatever happened to dialogue? Anyway, we know how overstretched the Naai-gerian military clowns were. Even Abubaker is yet to shake in his boots.

But then again, even if it were true, that's bitc*hing and moaning from a bunch of sissies. So, why not withdraw the whole compliment, if you want to protest?

The lady doth protest too much!

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.