Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,883 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:49 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4546209 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2013
blackchris:

dude, you should have noticed by now that Nigeria is not a country that cares about racism. your comrades e.g @CrabB have said worst and Nigerians' mentality is far beyond that. it's your society that is more vulnerable to such threat. so get it clear, we don't give a fvck.

so you can say what you want, it's a free world. but don't get angry whenever you ignorance and stup1dity is exposed. that's what the guy meant by you being immature
Lol he said mature!!!!!!!!! I called him immature,. Let's talk about your armoured forces perishing in front of G6 gun. Cause they simply don't have an artillery piece or war plane to take it out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2013
blackchris:

how many used US warships do we have. guy i told you only drunks talk the way you do.
What I'm trying to tell you here is: France's aircraft craft might be old,but your obsolete warships don't the capability to defend Nigeria against a French battlegroup compromising of Destroyers,Frigates and a submarine. Are gonna tell me NN Aradu will defend and destroy an entire battlegroup.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2013
snydergp:

Hillbrow inheritance in your malnourished brain maybe, you come and rant about 33% while 50% of your Northerners never even saw a school book. Go look at your countries literacy rate before you talk sh*t.

NaijaPikinGidi:
It beats the mind why your Hillbrow neighbourhood is such a big deal each time you cannot address a topical issue!! I will continue to remind you of your 33% pass benchmark because it must push you on to aim higher!! grin grin grin Talking about literacy rate ... for every single literate South African there are approximately 3 literate Nigerians according to the 2010 IndexMundi figures. Where were you when I showed your sorry kith and kin that there are more literate Nigerians than South Africa can ever educate in decades to come? You seem to have your mouth full of fresh cow dung!!

You Nigerians are parasites wherever you sat foot, if your country is so good what are you still doing in a 33% mans land.

NaijaPikinGidi:
You South Africans are the parasites, if your country was self-sustaining ... Australia, Canada, England, Nigeria, Zambia, Angola, DRC, CAR, Ghana, Cameroun, etc., will not be crowded with your citizens and near-bankrupt business concerns. Your country is so messed-up ... intelligent foreigners are taking your jobs, properties, women and all ... because they've got superior brain power!! Deal with it!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Lol he said mature!!!!!!!!! I called him immature,. Let's talk about your armoured forces perishing in front of G6 gun. Cause they simply don't have an artillery piece or war plane to take it out.
ge

why don't you start by giving proof of sanction that will hinder Nigeria from importing arms when we are at war. i see you have a way of running away from challenges only to surface with stup1d questions grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by blackchris: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2013
Mike..ZA:
What I'm trying to tell you here is: France's aircraft craft might be old,but your obsolete warships don't the capability to defend Nigeria against a French battlegroup compromising of Destroyers,Frigates and a submarine. Are gonna tell me NN Aradu will defend and destroy an entire battlegroup.

dude, you just keep talking like a drunk grin. you are the one that claimed Nigerian warships are all US used and i asked you how many used US ships we have and you came up with this gibberish. And quote the person that said Nigeria will defeat france in a battle. stop talking ignorantly and face facts abeg

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2013
Lost Ghanaian soul making a noise as usual when plain facts are provided! No time for direct any response to an eternal idi.ot! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Is this the same Nigeria which hired Egyptians to fly sorties?. Don't be ridiculous about France losing an air craft carrier against some armed forces which don't even have an submarine. Aircraft carriers "ride" in battlegroups of ships protected by submarines,destroyers or Frigates at time. Which are mostly armed with "area defence" missiles. And if you say the French carrier is obsolete,why don't you say the same with your warships. Some are even used USA patrol vessels.
We only hired egyptizns when we didn't have an airfoece yet.
I am happy to see how you reason and I hope your generals reason like you, so that if and when you are attacked by any armed forces you would be defeated, easilly. It is verry clear your thinking is that of a drunk man.
I repeat: france doesn't have the capacity to attack Nigeria.
Often times France has had to make the Charles de Gaule abort its trips because of technical problems.
The Charles de Gaule is an obsolete air craft carier and the only one in the french armed forces.
And the only thing fierry about frnch submarines is that they have nuclear missiles.
But it is obvious that france would not use its nuclear arsenal in such a conflict. And whatever ships, frigates or submarines they send, those would be sank. In a recent report, frnace admitted its military was overreliant on its allies.
That is to show that france has verry little military capabilities right now.
The ways france was defeated by vietnam then algeria who were not having real armies at the times of the conflicts shows all the weaknesses of the french army.
Nigerian warships are in a verry good state, your stupidity is once again clear when you compare the maintenance of an old aircraft carier to that of Nigerian warships: get it this way: aircraft cariers are verry difficult and expensive to maintain, while the warships are verry easy to maintain and are verry functional.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2013
One so proud of his roots? Yet he cannot and has not been able to mention even one significant military achievement or socio-political or economic success of his home country!! He definitely knows where his measely bread is buttered!! He'll be kicked out and stripped of his belongings in his adopted country the very day he begins to talk like a person in touch with his roots. A spineless Ghanaian is who he is and forever will be! cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
blackchris: ge

why don't you start by giving proof of sanction that will hinder Nigeria from importing arms when we are at war. i see you have a way of running away from challenges only to surface with stup1d questions grin

This is exactly why i call u Naija Boko Boys fools.

Do you think in war times you can just import weapons especially SAM's fighter jets and warships. Do you Mr know that it takes close to 3 years just to fully integrate a sophisticated systems like SAM's, jets and warships just to make them fully operational including allowing your soldiers to be fully competent in using them.

Importing small arms is the most likely path Nigeria can follow in a short time frame, will you go the mercenary root like your grandparents during your glorified Biafra Civil War.

Some of you fool think war is just go buy and shoot. A country that has the technical expertise and established industrial base will most likely have the advantage, and to put it plane Nigeria in its current state is years behind. Nigeria can't even manufacture or export a single world class weapon system while South Africa is amongst the top 30 in the world and the largest African weapons manufacturer.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: One so proud of his roots? Yet he cannot and has not been able to mention even one significant military achievement or socio-political or economic success of his home country!! He definitely knows where his measely bread is buttered!! He'll be kicked out and stripped of his belongings in his adopted country the very day he begins to talk like a person in touch with his roots. A spineless Ghanaian is who he is and forever will be! cool cool cool cool

He'll be kicked out?

Why? Awodwa's South African.

Kicked out? Says an Igbo loser currently shouting from a dark corner in Hillbrow? You're funny. You know that? In fact your behaviour an utterances serve to confirm everything Awodwa is saying about your kind in South Africa.

Naai-geria, a nation of parasites who have destroyed their society and are now in the business sod exporting their idiocy. You Mr 33% know full well where you and your Naai-gerian losers fit into the picture. Trying to act as though you're unfairly picked on. You deserve all the scorn coming your way.

You mouth off everyday on this site because you're upset that South Africans treat you like rubbish in South Africa. Deservedly so, I say. You hate your Hillbrow life, yet you can't go back to Naai-geria because anything is better than Lagos. Whether as all4Naai-ja or Naai-jaPigoon, you keep saying the same illiterate stuff, trying to force a nation to love you. Your kind is not loveable. Full stop. The whole world feels the same way.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @GraigB
Greetings brother hows things am hangin with em CLAIMERS TODAY I GAVE THEM THE WHOLE DAY. grin grin grin JUST ME AND THE CLAIMERS grin grin shocked shocked shocked

I'm well, my brother. I see that you've opened a school for the uneducated Naai-gerians.

Nothing you've said here is untrue or off topic. They opened the door with their comments and they deserve to have all this published for the world to read.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.