Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,174 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533339 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sCun: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Die*Vluit:
Can the small people do such? The results of leadership, legacy and a solid story.

http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2013/08/16/ghana-hints-exporting-excess-electricity-to-burkina-faso-mali/

President John Dramani Mahama on Thursday hinted that Ghana would soon transmit excess electricity to Burkina Faso and Mali as soon as work on the West Africa Gas Pipeline and Power Pool Project (WAGP) was completed.
He has also promised to expand trade and commercial activities with Burkina Faso by increasing the evacuation of goods through the ports and by stepping up commercial links in tomatoes, maize and other relevant food crops.
Uninformed fool, where do you think the West Africa Gas Pipeline originates from? Who supplies the gas? Benevolent Nigeria. Togo and Benin republic already benefits from us

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Small people continue on their path of smallness. We are talking about nations that generate excess electricity. But the small people want to talk about a pipeline. They know nothing about excess and abundance. They are lean in spirit. Lean in vision. Lean in selflessness and therefore, lean in physical things like electricity. No surprising. No one ever led them towards the light. They live in darkness, literally and figuratively.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Die*Vluit:
Small people continue on their path of smallness. We are talking about nations that generate excess electricity. But the small people want to talk about a pipeline. They know nothing about excess and abundance. They are lean in spirit. Lean in vision. Lean in selflessness and therefore, lean in physical things like electricity. No surprising. No one ever led them towards the light. They live in darkness, literally and figuratively.
So God love SA and Ghana he blessed both countries with visionary leaders who work for their countries and people and condemn Ghana neighbour [N] to leave in darkness forever Amen
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Can anything sensible ever come from South Africans when they can no longer keep up with intelligent debates? It's the same old trick in their brainless heads!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi: Can anything sensible ever come from South Africans when they can no longer keep up with intelligent debates? It's the same old trick in their brainless heads!

South African Nigerian called Naijapigoon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nigeria is not even in top15 .
@mumu, who talked about us releasing book boys, how come we released them if they weren't in our prisons? u said we can't deal with book boys in our country ...how dumb? we don't make noise ... wink wink, unlike u empty vessels , last time I checked book was causing havocs and chaos in Nigeria. killing u left and right. have u ever heard of any of their attacks in Cameroon, how many Cameroonians lost their life?
ah ah ah ...each News coming out about success against those book boys, the joint force Is always involved
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
besides stop acting like u are even tackling book, I mean take a look at the front page.....the NA are is useless.

I have never eaten anything Nigerian , my brother ...our foods is too delicious for me to try another country food. in fact eating outside my ethnicity is rare.

Nigerians should humble themselves, and work on how to improve their military, not blowing your own trumpet and writing superiority complex theory .duh? I don't think Nigeria can defeat Chad talk less about Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya. my people it is a good day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
South African low lives! Nothing sensible in their skulls. shocked shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nigeria is not even in top15 .
@mumu, who talked about us releasing book boys, how come we released them if they weren't in our prisons? u said we can't deal with book boys in our country ...how dumb? we don't make noise ... wink wink, unlike u empty vessels , last time I checked book was causing havocs and chaos in Nigeria. killing u left and right. have u ever heard of any of their attacks in Cameroon, how many Cameroonians lost their life?
ah ah ah ...each News coming out about success against those book boys, the joint force Is always involved

Your Army will never be able to go above the mark of the Chadian army, talk less of Niger Republic army! All that your Cameroun has to offer Boko Haram is sympathy and refuge from the heavy crackdown by the Nigerian army? Facts don't lie ... Why would your cowardly army lose their lives when they are nowhere to be found in your porous side of the borders? Kindly stop peddling falsehood around here!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: besides stop acting like u are even tackling book, I mean take a look at the front page.....the NA are is useless.

I have never eaten anything Nigerian , my brother ...our foods is too delicious for me to try another country food. in fact eating outside my ethnicity is rare.

Nigerians should humble themselves, and work on how to improve their military, not blowing your own trumpet and writing superiority complex theory .duh? I don't think Nigeria can defeat Chad talk less about Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya. my people it is a good day.

When you wake up from your state of delusion ... only then will you see reality! Nowhere has anyone called Nigeria the best military in Africa for crying out loud! We have spoken facts about the Nigerian military, why not outline facts of the Camerounian military? It's a very simple matter. For lack of anything to say or share you now want to throw in noise and divert our focus? It's in deed a good day!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
otumfour:

ur moda and fada are the 1's ashamed of that filthy fat sore and scar disgracing Africa called nigeria

throw away ur 1990 looking generator and see if u can even live for a day, murthafurking nigerian ape

filthy nigerian peasant

Now y'all got what u wanted on this thread abi undecided...u wanna attract Ghanaians on here to come diss poor nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it makes me laugh when i see ghanian beggars trying so hard to be relevant grin

even their president is begging Nigeria to help move the whole west african economy along with ours grin
Nigeria Must Drive West Africa’s Development – Ghana’s President
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/02/nigeria-must-drive-west-africas-development-ghanas-president/

ghanians that are so dumb to be creative that the only thing they come to Nigeria for is to sell puff puff grin

ghana that can't fuel their planes and run to Nigeria for help grin

Scarcity: Ghana-bound airlines stop for fuel in Nigeria
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/scarcity-ghana-bound-airlines-stop-for-fuel-in-nigeria/

ghana that will be in darkness once Nigeria decides to punish them grin
The Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) has been compelled to begin load shedding exercise in various parts of the country due to erratic supply of Gas from Nigeria’s West African Gas Pipeline (WAGP)
https://www.nairaland.com/865129/erratic-gas-supply-nigeria-causes

gas you don't have money to pay for that your president comes running to beg for supply on credit

NEWLY elected President of Ghana, John Mahama, met with President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday in Abuja, requesting him to use his influence in the sub region to ensure repairs of the broken West African Gas Pipeline to enable Ghana to receive supplies of Nigeria’s gas for its electricity generation.
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/1015-ghanaian-president-meets-jonathan-in-abuja

don't even let me start on how we control 70% of your economy from telecoms, banks, transport, food to everything grin
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/old/index.php/business/23966-how-nigerian-businesses-are-thriving-in-ghana

ghanisan beggers that we help turn their local champions to international stars, they tried to copy nollywood only to become a p.orn movie industry since they lack creativity grin

don't even get me started with a country that is a Nigerian annex grin

that's why your comrades can only support SA cos ghana is nothing.. absolutely nothing compared to Nigeria.

even Obama's visit couldn't change that grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nigeria is not even in top15 .

scared cameroon that doesn't want to upset boko haram for fear of them grin this is the reason and you will never in your life time be able to contain them

Biya was concerned about the threat of Islamic extremism.… He was beginning to worry about Islamic extremists infiltrating Cameroon from Nigeria and making inroads through Cameroonian mosques. - See more at: http://www.dibussi.com/2012/01/boko-haram-fear-of-islamic-extremism-in-cameroon-part-1.html#sthash.KPgf4tuE.dpuf

you that can't pee without the protection of french military. ordinary kidnapping, the french had taken over cameroon security grin

you'll be consumed within months by boko haram. that's why your government continues to give them shelter. such coward. it'll blow in your faces very soon.

even Niger is not giving them refuge and are not afraid to act. but what is cameroon doing? peeing in the pampers franc gave it to wear grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Die*Vluit:

Ghana's biggest sin was to be the better country. grin

better country with visionary leaders begging a Nigerian made vehicle to invest in ghana?

Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/ghana-woos-innoson-auto-plant-with-incentives/

a better country that it's survival depends on Nigeria? keep dreaming grin

i like that you added your joke icon to it. joker grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
otumfour:

ur moda and fada are the 1's ashamed of that filthy fat sore and scar disgracing Africa called nigeria

throw away ur 1990 looking generator and see if u can even live for a day, murthafurking nigerian ape

filthy nigerian peasant

Now y'all got what u wanted on this thread abi undecided...u wanna attract Ghanaians on here to come diss poor nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

see, kofi dudu blackie shadow, your Ghana is too small for nigeria to discuss at length, your history is as short and dwarfed as your peculiar Ghanaian average height of 5 feet 5 inches.

go ask your mothers and aunties how many nigerian men put our keys inside their black key-holes for only one naira fifty kobo in lagos 1975-1985 after your armed robber presidents nkrumah, acheampong and akufo looted all Ghana's gold to dry point and got the nation penniless and hungry to death.

then your mothers and aunties came to nigeria to sell that black hole in-between their black thighs cheap-cheap-cheap to nigerian bus drivers, shoe makers, carpenters, and even some Babi Allah roadside alms beggers who wanted to taste some Ghanaian cheap female flesh on public offer at great discount in lagos.

our naija men usually raise your Ghanaian mothers and aunties two legs high up to the ceiling like football field goal posts, then we shoot in the penalty kick.....and it is a goooooooooaaaaal !!!!!!

after your kofi men's criminal activities became unbearable stealing and looting in lagos streets due to hunger and poverty, and also your kofi women's 'black-hole' perimeter was getting too slack, over-expanded and lost value, we packed all your illegal families into a GHANA MUST GO BAG and loaded you like cows into trucks and threw you all back to the border so that your women can go home and tell your fathers and uncles how much they were over-screwed by nigerian bus drivers, molue bus conductors, bricklayers/labourers, and some adventurous secondary school boys who had one naira fifty kobo change to spare.

please Ghanaians i beg you not to talk when nigerians are talking, we know the colours of your mothers and aunties P..A..N..T..S
shocked shocked shocked

if you are too young to know history and your mothers/aunties because of shame, dont want to tell you how nigerian men 'drilled' their holes to slacking point at ONE NAIRA FIFTY KOBO per round from front and back, educate yourself below and if in doubt, ask your 2 million Ghanaian people we packed and kicked out in the GHANA MUST GO BAG shown in that photo above....we even named the scrap bag after your kofi nation because your men were too poor to buy leather bags shocked

Nigeria no be Ghana mate....make una respect your god-father !

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/12/world/ghanaians-expelled-by-nigeria-return-home-to-start-over.html

http://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-event/nigeria-expels-2-million-illegal-aliens-mostly-ghanaians

http://www.alamodewearhouse.com/2013/03/ghana-must-go.html

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Augustine Again:

see, kofi dudu blackie shadow, your Ghana is too small for nigeria to discuss at length, your history is as short and dwarfed as your peculiar Ghanaian average height of 5 feet 5 inches.

go ask your mothers and aunties how many nigerian men put our keys inside their black key-holes for only one naira fifty kobo in lagos 1975-1985 after your armed robber presidents nkrumah, acheampong and akufo looted all Ghana's gold to dry point and got the nation penniless and hungry to death.

then your mothers and aunties came to nigeria to sell that black hole in-between their black thighs cheap-cheap-cheap to nigerian bus drivers, shoe makers, carpenters, and even some Babi Allah roadside alms beggers who wanted to taste some Ghanaian cheap female flesh on public offer at great discount in lagos.

our naija men usually raise your Ghanaian mothers and aunties two legs high up to the ceiling like football field goal posts, then we shoot in the penalty kick.....and it is a goooooooooaaaaal !!!!!!

after your kofi men's criminal activities became unbearable stealing and looting in lagos streets due to hunger and poverty, and also your kofi women's 'black-hole' perimeter was getting too slack, over-expanded and lost value, we packed all your illegal families into a GHANA MUST GO BAG and loaded you like cows into trucks and threw you all back to the border so that your women can go home and tell your fathers and uncles how much they were over-screwed by nigerian bus drivers, molue bus conductors, bricklayers/labourers, and some adventurous secondary school boys who had one naira fifty kobo change to spare.

please Ghanaians i beg you not to talk when nigerians are talking, we know the colours of your mothers and aunties P..A..N..T..S
shocked shocked shocked

if you are too young to know history and your mothers/aunties because of shame, dont want to tell you how nigerian men 'drilled' their holes to slacking point at ONE NAIRA FIFTY KOBO per round from front and back, educate yourself below and if in doubt, ask your 2 million Ghanaian people we packed and kicked out in the GHANA MUST GO BAG shown in that photo above....we even named the scrap bag after your kofi nation because your men were too poor to buy leather bags shocked

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/12/world/ghanaians-expelled-by-nigeria-return-home-to-start-over.html

http://www.sahistory.org.za/dated-event/nigeria-expels-2-million-illegal-aliens-mostly-ghanaians

ghana that we made their dance internationally known for them that an american thought it was ours.

Ghana that we men use their female stars like tissue paper after changing their status from local champions grin

ghana that are too scared to fight foreign rebels that have used ghana as operational base.
Ghana that copies us in everything we do.

Ghana's history is when Nigeria speaks it. Gbabe
Abeg make these ghanians no make me vex open their red baboon yansh for here o angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by nachrisbedis: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GeneralJ(m): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2013
Die*Vluit:
All they can do is point and stare. They have generated nothing inspirational. They have witnessed nothing inspirational. They are uninspired and therefore, their first reaction is to drag and pull...not push and elevate. How could they push and elevate when they know nothing about elevation?
And in your mind you will be thinking you made sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2013
We talk about universal leaders. Small minds talk about Ghana's dance. Small minds have nothing to show. Ghana does not need a dance to be recognised. Just like I said: small minds celebrate small things. Things like dance. It's because of the legacy they were given. The legacy of the absence of light.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Die*Vluit:
We talk about universal leaders. Small minds talk about Ghana's dance. Small minds have nothing to show. Ghana does not need a dance to be recognised. Just like I said: small minds celebrate small things. Things like dance. It's because of the legacy they were given. The legacy of the absence of light.

and your small idiotic mind can only talk of dance cos you are too ignorant to argue other facts that ghana is Nigeria's biatch.

where are the great minds in a country despite western favor and propaganda, can't export it's own culture without Nigeria's help? a country with no creativity and intelligence to influence even a country in a vast west africa with anything? you are beginning to sound like an uninformed monkey.

we even have great men that are hated by the west for their role in the fight for your freedom from slavery in your own country. baboon tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2013
At this point I want to seat back and watch these moronic South Africans as they dig deeper into their already empty recycle bin!! grin grin It will always be their selfish self-centredness against Nigeria's Afrocentric selflessness and our always understated generousity! Suddenly the music video spammer has found his voice? grin grin grin yet nothing sensible has come out of his voice! Good morning great people of obodo Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2013
Die*Vluit:

We talk about intellectual leadership and all empty minds like yours, MsauZA, CrayFish can talk about are irrelevancies that add no value to humanity or constructive debating. Just check out the latest South African University students dropout rate just released in your South Africa and you'll see why you should weep for the 33% minds that spew nonsense and provocative insults here. When there is no sense to say, why not just remain silent as you were? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2013
I see the thread is still going, of cause the usual nigger'area hot air..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2013
The Truth About Nigeria And
Nigerians - British Expat Worker

james_ibor: The End of an Assignment in Nigeria
Posted on August 22, 2013 by Tim Newman
Okay, so now I’ve got a post about Melbourne out of the way it’s time for me to say a little something about Nigeria.  With the exception of a week in October when I need to clear out my apartment, I’ve pretty much left Nigeria.  My assignment there officially finished on 31st July, although I will have to return for business trips over the course of the next 3 years because the project I am on in Melbourne is for Nigeria.

Somebody once said that there is much to write about Russia, but when one tries you can never find the words to write the first line.  Nigeria is much the same, and indeed there are many similarities between the two countries.  I have tried to describe Nigeria to people who have never been there, and failed on most occasions.  A colleague of mine stopped telling people back home about the place because he was getting a reputation as somewhat of a bullshitter, even though he didn’t exaggerate anything.  I was at a seminar in Paris some time ago and I was describing the working life in Nigeria to a group of Frenchmen.  One of them quipped that I was exaggerating and that “it couldn’t be that bad”, which prompted another Frenchman, sitting beside me, to nudge me in the ribs and remark “wait until he does his Nigerian assignment”.  He was based in Port Harcourt.

Nigeria has a reputation, and I knew about it before I arrived.  Most of what I’d heard proved to be completely true.  Almost all of it, in fact.  To get a general picture of Nigeria, just read the news, and you’ll not be far wrong.  It isn’t a place like Russia, the US, or France which surprise visitors when they see the contrast between what they’ve imagined (based on exposure to their tourists or foreign policy) and the individuals they encounter.  But beyond the general picture, there are some subtleties worth mentioning.

It’s first important to understand that degree is as important as form.  Russians, faced with criticism of corruption in their country, often retort that corruption is found everywhere, even in the UK.  Which is true, but in many countries it does not infest every authority, office, and institute like it does in Russia.  It is the degree, or extent, of corruption which makes Russia different from the UK, not the form.  Understanding this concept is important in describing Nigeria.

There is no getting away from the fact that corruption in Nigeria has infested almost every aspect of life, work, and society.  I can’t think of a single area where I didn’t encounter a scam of some sort.  Some of them were pretty normal – policemen hassling motorists for bribes, for example – with others being less common elsewhere.  Filling brand named alcohol bottles with local hooch was widespread practice.  Not so bad in itself, but these were being sold through supposedly legitimate suppliers and turning up in established bars.  Others were unique to Nigeria.  I knew a guy in charge of oil shipments for a foreign oil company who received a call from somebody in the authorities saying he was not going to release the multi-million dollar cargo until somebody had bought his cousin $10 worth of phone credit.  My acquaintance found himself going to the shop, buying a phone card, and handing it over to some scruffy bloke who showed up at his office in order to allow his crude oil out of the country.

www.nairaland.com/1407845/truth-nigeria-nigerians-british-expat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Augustine Again:

shocked shocked shocked

If we do the same to your fellow country men then it becomes a problem. Ghanaians went back and built Ghana to what it is today, the fastest growing economy in Africa. Not for long they will be ruling the whole of west Africa and returned back that favour once hungry Nigerians start to flog in their territory. Watch this space!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2013
Msauza:

If we do the same to your fellow country men then it becomes a problem. Ghanaians went back and built Ghana to what it is today, the fastest growing economy in Africa. Not for long they will be ruling the whole of west Africa and returned back that favour once hungry Nigerians start to flog in their territory. Watch this space!!!

Research on the issues before you open your mouth! How about South Africa sending the illegal foreigners away (arresting and deporting them) instead of violently maiming, stealing from, and killing legally resident foreigners just because they are doing better and thriving more than your local lazybones? Please research before you keep spewing your ignorance. You must have dropped out from the first University that you attented hence you ran to the next! Check yourself!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

We talk about intellectual leadership and all empty minds like yours, MsauZA, CrayFish can talk about are irrelevancies that add no value to humanity or constructive debating. Just check out the latest South African University students dropout rate just released in your South Africa and you'll see why you should weep for the 33% minds that spew nonsense and provocative insults here. When there is no sense to say, why not just remain silent as you were? shocked shocked

What is it that is more special about your education than our 33.3% pass system? You education system is a rot and we all know that your poorly paid teachers can simply be bribed to give distinctions to where it is not due. You civil servants are poorly remunerated because your country is damned poor bra, live with it.

There is nothing we fear about your filthy education, because I used to school with many Nigerians who subsequently dropped out because they couldn't cope with SA high standard of education. They even went as far as faking our qualifications because it was not easy to achieve them as it was it Nigeria.

Nigerians faking matric certificates in South Africa arrested.

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/c033558049318b2aa178ed0f1468ba5f/Fake-matric-certificate-suspects-denied-bail-20111125
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Msauza:

old trick. You tried it and chickened out with apologies after you saw how quick Nigeria would have dealt with you grin

it's high time south africans stop thinking from their anus grin

do your research before coming here to sound like a drunk illiterate. Ghanals whole annual revenue is not even close to ogun state, and you want to compare that to the whole Nigeria? U must be sick

with their electricity they still flock Nigeria to sell puff puff and kenke

we take care of ghana as our little child and they just can't help it than to be mad at us grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Msauza:

What is it that is more special about your education than our 33.3% pass system? You education system is a rot and we all know that your poorly paid teachers can simply be bribed to give distinctions to where it is not due. You civil servants are poorly remunerated because your country is damned poor bra, live with it.

There is nothing we fear about your filthy education, because I used to school with many Nigerians who subsequently dropped out because they couldn't cope with SA high standard of education. They even went as far as faking our qualifications because it was not easy to achieve them as it was it Nigeria.

Nigerians faking matric certificates in South Africa arrested.

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/c033558049318b2aa178ed0f1468ba5f/Fake-matric-certificate-suspects-denied-bail-20111125

Now you are re-starting something you have always chickened-out from!! The WEF Report 2013 on the quality of your education system is there to answer your questions.

www.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GITR_Report_2013.pdf

South Africa are bottom of the league with countries like Yemen! No recycling tricks please! You ran away all through out the discussion of that topic. See pages 324 to 326 of that WEF Report. Facts are sacrosanct!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Now you are re-starting something you have always chicken-out from!! The WEF Report 2013 on the quality of your education system is there to answer your questions.

www.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GITR_Report_2013.pdf

South Africa are bottom of the league with countries like Yemen! No recycling tricks please! You ran away all through out the discussion of that topic. See pages 324 to 326. Facts are sacrosanct!!

And where is Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2013
Msauza:

And where is Nigeria?

Why ask me? Look at the report and find out!! Nigeria is way above South Africa of course! Use your God-given brain boy!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Why ask me? Look at the report and find out!! Nigeria is way above South Africa of course! Use your God-given brain boy!!

What is there to see because the page is even broken?

I am waiting for a functional link, not the one above because it shows an error message or is this some other scam by 419 gang?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2013
South Africa has better resourced schools with better laboratories than Nigeria. That's a fact!! We can afford to hire the best teachers around to come specially to teach our children which is something Nigeria cannot do with their $24 billion budget and 170 million population to look after.

There is no where in the world Nigeria standard of education can surpass that of SA unless is politically motivated source by liberals who will discredit the ANC government such as The Economist. Nigerias schools are no near SA in terms of development and teaching. That's a fact!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.