Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,677 members, 7,962,188 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533367 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

the 3 F-7 crashed happened at the early stage of purchase when the pilots were training to fly the aircraft. 2 of the crashes are F-7NI Trainer two seater version, only one was F-7NI fighter version and the crash was during landing/take-off drill, not in any combat/ maneuver drills.

since those incidents about 4 years ago, no nigerian F-7 has crashed and they are flying engaged in mali and borno air to ground attacks, nigerian pilots have mastered the F-7 jet.

only God can predict the winner between a Gripen jet and F-7 jet in visual range dogfight combat when they both can see each other by electronic optics and boresight....both jets have air to air missiles of equal power, each nigerian F-7 jet's world class ultra-modern PL-9C air to air costs one million dollars !

its like predicting that an american soldier with M-16 rifle will k.ill a chinese soldier armed with AK-47 rifle when they are face to face in combat on an open field 100 feet apart...just because the american carries an M-16 rifle ? both need to receive only one bullet in the head to die.

use your head to think...no need to borrow mine.
Ask SAAF whether you can see the jets or not. If your enemy has superior fighter you won't score any hit. SAAF fired many missiles against the MIG 23 in Angola with no success. Technology can quickly overturn the tables. Why don't you ask your self why many chinese were killed by the USA in Korea,why Saddam ground mechanised forces(tanks) were destroyed by their western counterparts(Abrams and Challenger). Why Cuba or USSR artillery were useless against the enemy's G5 and G6 guns,why the German Tiger tank was feared. Why the B-2 spirit bomber is still the enemy's worst nightmare.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
rka1:

Well, I am sure the pilot that was killed will agree with you. That's why they are called "flying coffins" by some in the know. The avionic suite isn't bad, just the engine I think may have issues.

F-7 jet technical issues have been resolved by china, pakistan, bangladesh and nigeria. the crashes have stopped. NAF flies them very regularly and they do reconaissance mission with special recce electronic pods.

dont underestimate that F-7 jet when it is the version from 2005 to 2013 or the upgraded versions of China and Pakistan.

some F-7 jets have radar range of 37km and missile range of 22km armed with the best missiles and rockets in the modern world of today.

F-7 jet is primary role interceptor, secondary roles ground attack and recce/spy.

F-7's PL-9 air to air missile is one of the best in the world today and its air to ground attack rockets are equally world class to match the best from America/NATO.

call it crap, your personal opinion, but F-7 will kill any enemy within 22km range in a few seconds.

let us face facts....i dont judge weapons by what people say, but by what the weapon can do against its enemy.

that is how the real military men judge weapons ( but i am a civilian anyway grin )

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

F-7 jet technical issues have been resolved by china, pakistan, bangladesh and nigeria. the crashes have stopped. NAF flies them very regularly and they do reconaissance mission with special recce electronic pods.

dont underestimate that F-7 jet when it is the version from 2005 to 2013 or the upgraded versions of China and Pakistan.

some F-7 jets have radar range of 37km and missile range of 22km with thee best missiles and rockets in the world.

F-7 jet is primary role interceptor, secondary roles ground attack and recce/spy.

the F-7 PL-9 missile is one of the best in the world today and its ground attack rockets are equally world class to match the best from America/NATO.

call it a crap, but F-7 will kill any enemy within 22km range in a few seconds.

let us face facts....i dont judge weapons by what people say, but by what the weapon can do against its enemy.

Don't get me wrong, they are very capable like I said with the avionics suite, I just worry about some of the mechanical problems. I hope they have been truly been ironed out.

Nigerian deserves a 4+ generation fighter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Ask SAAF whether you can see the jets or not. If your enemy has superior fighter you won't score any hit. SAAF fired many missiles against the MIG 23 in Angola with no success. Technology can quickly overturn the tables. Why don't you ask your self why many chinese were killed by the USA in Korea,why Saddam ground mechanised forces(tanks) were destroyed by their western counterparts(Abrams and Challenger). Why Cuba or USSR artillery were useless against the enemy's G5 and G6 guns,why the German Tiger tank was feared. Why the B-2 spirit bomber is still the enemy's worst nightmare.

in a dogfight air to air, the jet's tech is 30% input, the jets missile is 70% of the final result.

you dont know what it means when an F-7 jet fires several ultra-modern PL-9C missiles against a Gripen, the missile locks on and takes only a few seconds to h.i.t the Gripen jet.

both pilots may have to die that same day !

honestly i cannot predict a winner of a dogfight...only God knows, especially when both pilots are masters of their own jet aircraft.

check war history of air to air missile combats, inferior jets shoot down superior jets once they enter dogfight situation.

lets just face facts and move on.

please dont distract me again this weekend. i am writing my F-7 jet vs Valour frigate simulation...i need to finish it and post tomorrow sunday morning before i got to church.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

south african navy and army has never engaged in a large scale marine amphibious warfare operation with 40,000 soldiers and equipment landing inside the death traps of nigerian niger delta mangrove swamps as done by nigerian amry 3rd marine commandoes in Biafra war.

why dont you also come back when south african military has used its navy to move 15,000 soldiers with amoured vehicles and artillery to 2 different countries 4,000km away from homeland to fight against 80,000 enemy forces that have anti-tank guns, anti-aircraft guns, RPG, mortars, light artillery, landmines, and cannibal fighters that eat human beings ?

go kiss your canvas shoes ! dummy !
The Biafra war? War of mercinaries,you didn't even have a air force back then,A war of marching columns? That war was about who can take casualties,putting another soldier at the place of the dead one it wasn't about tactics,communication and command,cooperation(Joint operations). Paying Egyptians to fly sorties for you. You only battled rebels,cannibalism is practised cause of soldiers not receiving supplies. Ever heard about Executive outcomes? That military contractor company,created in South Africa. No Nigerian operation can top the SADF's cassinga raid of joint operations from the Air force's canebera,pums,super frelons,C130s and baccaneer to the army's parabats. Including the army's chief on the ground facilitating such first mission by the SADF.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
rka1:

Don't get me wrong, they are very capable like I said with the avionics suite, I just worry about some of the mechanical problems. I hope they have been truly been ironed out.

Nigerian deserves a 4+ generation fighter.

i get you clearly my senior bros, no mind me jare, na dose soweto boys dey annoy me wit dem 'headless' post grin

even a Gripen jet can crash, any aircraft can crash. american F-15 jets crash from time to time. some Gripen jets crashed for many years and that delayed its purchase by any user.

there are 2,400 F-7 jets flying all over the world so you hear more of its crashes. only 240 Gripen jets even exist and many dont fly at all like south africa has 12 in 'cold freezer' storage for long time to come.

F-7 technical issues were resolved for China, Nigeria, Pakistan....and Bangladesh got the benefit from their brand new F-7 jets built in 2013 this year...last factory production maybe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The Biafra war? War of mercinaries,you didn't even have a air force back then,A war of marching columns? That war was about who can take casualties,putting another soldier at the place of the dead one it wasn't about tactics,communication and command,cooperation(Joint operations).

show me war history of south african navy moving 15,000 soldiers and heavy equipment to sail across the ocean and fight 4,000 km away from home, show me, thats all i ask...show me now !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

in a dogfight air to air, the jet's tech is 30% input, the jets missile is 70% of the final result.

you dont know what it means when an F-7 jet fires several ultra-modern PL-9C missiles against a Gripen, the missile locks on and takes only a few seconds to h.i.t the Gripen jet.

both pilots may have to die that same day !

honestly i cannot predict a winner of a dogfight...only God knows, especially when both pilots are masters of their own jet aircraft.

check war history of air to air missile combats, inferior jets shoot down superior jets once they enter dogfight situation.

lets just face facts and move on.

please dont distract me again this weekend. i am writing my F-7 jet vs Valour frigate simulation...i need to finish it and post tomorrow sunday morning before i got to church.

Missiles do miss targets. Reasons running from the pilot's manoeuvres,jammers and angles. The Valour class can carry the Oryx helicopter,which can jam your F7's radars. Tech is everything Angolan or Cuban pilots were ill experienced by were serious
a threat to SAAF
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
The Biafra war? War of mercinaries,you didn't even have a air force back then,A war of marching columns? That war was about who can take casualties,putting another soldier at the place of the dead one it wasn't about tactics,communication and command,cooperation(Joint operations). Paying Egyptians to fly sorties for you. You only battled rebels,cannibalism is practised cause of soldiers not receiving supplies. Ever heard about Executive outcomes? That military contractor company,created in South Africa. No Nigerian operation can top the SADF's cassinga raid of joint operations from the Air force's canebera,pums,super frelons,C130s and baccaneer to the army's parabats. Including the army's chief on the ground facilitating such first mission by the SADF.

South African forces back then are different from what you have today. It isn't just about having the most modern weapons/kit, it is about the person/people behind/wearing the equipment. It other words, how you use it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

i get you clearly my senior bros, no mind me jare, na dose soweto boys dey annoy me wit dem 'headless' post grin

even a Gripen jet can crash, any aircraft can crash. american F-15 jets crash from time to time. some Gripen jets crashed for many years and that delayed its purchase by any user.

there are 2,400 F-7 jets flying all over the world so you hear more of its crashes. only 240 Gripen jets even exist and many dont fly at all like south africa has 12 in 'cold freezer' storage for long time to come.

F-7 technical issues were resolved for China, Nigeria, Pakistan....and Bangladesh got the benefit from their brand new F-7 jets built in 2013 this year...last factory production maybe.

Make u no worry bros. Dem get mouth so tey person dey tire. I don read all wetin them they talk all these months/years. I just no dey bother most of the time.

Keep the flag flying bros.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Ever heard about Executive outcomes? That military contractor company,created in South Africa. No Nigerian operation can top the SADF's cassinga raid of joint operations from the Air force's canebera,pums,super frelons,C130s and baccaneer to the army's parabats. Including the army's chief on the ground facilitating such first mission by the SADF.

air to air combat is NOT the only aspect of war....and only an army can ever occupy territory.

biafran army is NOT mercenary, they are 99% nigerian army of rebelling eastern tribes with same military training as nigerian army federal side.

i want to see your post with sources to show us how south african army and navy landed in marine warfare amphibious operation with 40,000 soldiers into an enemy territory under artillery and mortar fire like nigerian 3rd marine commandoes vs biafran army...show me where south africa did such a thing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

show me war history of south african navy moving 15,000 soldiers and heavy equipment to sail across the ocean and fight 4,000 km away from home, show me, thats all i ask...show me now !

Moving is not fighting. We wanna see combat kills,we judge from what you've done in the battlefield. Your army always rallies on numbers to crush ill supplied,disorganised(communication and command),lacking intelligence rebels. You have never fought under flying jet fighters,with an enemy armed with tanks,APCs,SAM,AA guns and artillery. Your man can't withstand real fire power brought down on them from well trained artillery men. MOVING TROOPS IS A NORMAL THING. SA always crushed enemies with lesser.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Missiles do miss targets. Reasons running from the pilot's manoeuvres,jammers and angles. The Valour class can carry the Oryx helicopter,which can jam your F7's radars. Tech is everything Angolan or Cuban pilots were ill experienced by were serious
a threat to SAAF

Gripen missile too can miss target.

No south african aircraft or ship can jam a nigerian ATR-42 Surveyor aircrafts NATO standard electronic warfare systems, i posted that with photos and sources early this morning...or are you an incurable m.a.d.m.a.n ? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Moving is not fighting. We wanna see combat kills,we judge from what you've done in the battlefield. Your army always rallies on numbers to crush ill supplied,disorganised(communication and command),lacking intelligence rebels. You have never fought under flying jet fighters,with an enemy armed with tanks,APCs,SAM,AA guns and artillery. Your man can't withstand real fire power brought down on them from well trained artillery men. MOVING TROOPS IS A NORMAL THING. SA always crushed enemies with lesser.

tiny Cuba used teenage boys and girls to almost defeat south africa in bush war...disgrace to DENEL long range artillery G5 and G6 grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
rka1:

South African forces back then are different from what you have today. It isn't just about having the most modern weapons/kit, it is about the person/people behind/wearing the equipment. It other words, how you use it.
SANDF officers are bush war veterans from General Shoke to Major Gen Rudman(a well known warrior). The parabats and special forces brothers fought well in CAR without supplies like ammunition. Former SADF officers stand ready to help South Africa,example being the 32 battalion(No Nigerian unit in history come close to this hardcore battalion. The terrible ones the enemy would leave their weapons and run if they heard this unit was advancing) commander who is now battling poachers in Kruger.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Moving troops en masse is not a NORMAL THING. Not every one can do it. You forget that the Nigerian army from day one has been trained in conventional warfare with the use of tanks, artillery e.t.c.

In fact, it was against the grain to engage in counter insurgency/counter terrorism as the army didn't have enough trained personnel for that kind or warfare. The fact they have achieved what they have, given the sometimes inadequate equipment at hand, is simply incredible. They are now building an incredible counter terrorism/counter insurgency force to be reckoned with.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

tiny Cuba used teenage boys and girls to almost defeat south africa in bush war grin
During the cassinga raid 150 cuban were left dead by the parabats and SAAF with their tanks and APCs. Cuba got advice from well experienced USSR officers,but at bridge 14 they were smashed. Nigeria's army has never been to war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
You have never fought under flying jet fighters,with an enemy armed with tanks,APCs,SAM,AA guns and artillery. Your man can't withstand real fire power brought down on them from well trained artillery men. MOVING TROOPS IS A NORMAL THING. SA always crushed enemies with lesser.

nigerian army, navy, and air force like any world class military is trained to fight against national armed forces of a country like south africa as enemy.

standard military training is to fight an enemy that has tanks, APC, artillery, jet fighters and warships.

if you think the world class American, British, and Nigerian military academies trained Nigerian military to fight only rebels and militants, then i think you should go for deliverance in church tomorrow morning .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Nigeria's army has never been to war.

i think the devil sent you to disturb me from posting the NAF vs SANDF war simulation again this weekend, i better leave you alone to roam around the streets with your 'hidden' i.n.s.a.n.i.t.y grin

goodnight soweto l.u.n.a.t.i.c grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
rka1:

Moving troops en masse is not a NORMAL THING. Not every one can do it. You forget that the Nigerian army from day one has been trained in conventional warfare with the use of tanks, artillery e.t.c.

In fact, it was against the grain to engage in counter insurgency/counter terrorism as the army didn't have enough trained personnel for that kind or warfare. The fact they have achieved what they have, given the sometimes inadequate equipment at hand, is simply incredible. They are now building an incredible counter terrorism/counter insurgency force to be reckoned with.
Show us were Nigeria artillery destroyed tanks,APCs,SAMs,infantry,fighter planes and airfields. Show us any tank battle by your army,which will be build base to your current tank commanders. Your achieve that stuff because you rally on numbers against disorganised rebels. Your army can be pinned down by artillery while sitting trying to bridge a minefield.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

nigerian army, navy, and air force like any world class military is trained to fight against national armed forces of a country like south africa as enemy.

standard military training is to fight an enemy that has tanks, APC, artillery, jet fighters and warships.

if you think the world class American, British, and Nigerian military academies trained Nigerian military to fight only rebels and militants, then i think you should go for deliverance in church tomorrow morning .
Britain has never fought any full blown modern war in sub-saharan Africa. They trained South Africa but we perfected our fighting skills in the bush war,we now understand the African battlefield well. American trained troops in Africa have shown ill discipline on many occasions from Mali's. Coup leader to that DRC army unit which raped hundreds of girls. Without their(USA) air power most armies can defeat them. Your systems are not for the African battlefield. Where supplies or logistics can be a nightmare cause our air forces are not that powerful Don't you wonder why the SANDF always modify any foreign bought system to "africanise" it. Don't you wonder why the Rooivalk can refuel from drums out there among trees and rearm without the need for an airfield. Which are hard to defend,South Africa proved this even destroying planes on the airfield.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

i think the devil sent you to disturb me from posting the NAF vs SANDF war simulation again this weekend, i better leave you alone to roam around the streets with your 'hidden' i.n.s.a.n.i.t.y grin

goodnight soweto l.u.n.a.t.i.c grin
South West Township=Soweto. A lesson since you wanna become a refugee in South Africa and stay in that township. Which is an equivalent of your suburbs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

tiny Cuba used teenage boys and girls to almost defeat south africa in bush war...disgrace to DENEL long range artillery G5 and G6 grin
The G5 and G6 came late in the 87-88 operations. But during the Bridge 14 battle they were smashed!!!! Cassinga raid they 150 were left dead.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

No south african aircraft or ship can jam a nigerian ATR-42 Surveyor aircrafts NATO standard electronic warfare systems, i posted that with photos and sources early this morning...or are you an incurable m.a.d.m.a.n ? grin

What a foo.l South Africa won't jam a EW aircraft. They will jam your communication and radars before any mission. Bring the name NATO doesn't mean that system is world leading or the best in its class. All NATO 105mm NATO howitzers are out ranged by the AMLAGC(G7). NATO buys mine resistant vehicles from South Africa. NATO failed to detect a SAN submarine. ALL NATO MRLS are out ranged by the Russian smerch(with range of 90km). All NATO helicopter fired missiles are out ranged by the Mokopa missile. NATO doesn't mean "the best in its class". They just have massive funds,all their operations evolve around air power and technology(hacking and jamming). Vietnam defeated America and France because they couldn't use their air power effectively. South Africa is the only country in Africa that develops systems fitted for the African battle field. Less supplies,long distance,pack heavy fire power,less sophisticated support,situation awareness by your senior commander sitting your capital plus command and control.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:02am On Oct 06, 2013
South Africa to launch third satellite into space next month.

South Africa is expected to launch its third satellite into space next month.

The satellite ZA-Cuba will join Sunsat and Sumbandla which was launched in 2009.

Students at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology designed the satellite.

Speaking at the World Space Week celebrations in Kimberley, Science and Technology Department Director-General Phil Mjwara says the satellite will be used to observe the earth for research purposes.

"This is a small experimental tube satellite so it's a satellite which usually is built by students in partnership with universities and in this case Cape Peninsula University of Technology has been working on this small experimental satellite which I believe by now will be ready for possible launch in late November."

Speaking at the same event, Lorenzo Raynard of the South African Agency for Science and Technology Advancement says their role is to fund research programmes and to expose school children to the world of science.

"Our function as part of the NRF is to make sure that the public is provided with access to that research information so our involvement here as part of the world space week we are implement partner on behalf of the DST so we have been co-ordinating activities across the country to celebrate 'World Space Week' this year."

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/6feb8c00415879a38b87bf93343a19ea/South-Africa-to-launch-third-satellite-into-space-next-month-20130510
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 4:39am On Oct 06, 2013
For the idîot who denied the truth. He knows who he is.

Naai-gerians killing each other, following the neglect of one group by another.

http://www.voanews.com/content/nigerian-senator-reacts-to-yobe-killings/1759594.html

Nigerian Senator Says Poverty the Cause of Boko Haram Insurgency

Senator Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan from Yobe State says the government must also provide the necessary financial resources to fight poverty, particularly in Yobe and Borno States, two regions that have seen a series of brutal attacks by suspected Boko Haram militants in recent months.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 4:49am On Oct 06, 2013
hi guys, i just got banned by nairaloand anti-spambot while posting the NAF vs SANDF NAVY war simulation....haaaa...frustrating, i will try again, but will make it much shorter post, dont know why i got bannned haaaaa...very angry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2013
agaugust:

And nigeria has done this? Don't menstion serrie leon or liberria. Reports written by nigerian senior officers menstion they needed western logistcal support and many of there vechiles where not used due to the strain on logistcs.

SAN conducted a corvert war during the border war with a lone ship or sub deploying SF teams. Or evacing solders.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2013
agaugust:

Yes but with a 100G manvbielty and data link means that the A-darter is far less likly. with data link and a lock on after launch funcstion it has the A-darter can perform over the shoulder shots(shoot some one behind it) hell techncaly we could tell one that missed to reengage the target. This makes missing far harder.

NATO standard is not how good somthing is, it is a level of standnisation. Aka all nato countries use 5.56mm thuse the brits can now give the germains ammo. Same with 155mm arty and it goes with comms to.

Now EW SA sells NATO countries EW gear so do you really think your plan is safe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2013
Augustine Again: hi guys, i just got banned by nairaloand anti-spambot while posting the NAF vs SANDF NAVY war simulation....haaaa...frustrating, i will try again, but will make it much shorter post, dont know why i got bannned haaaaa...very angry

That is because the anti spam boat could smell the ***shit*** you typed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.