Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,678 members, 7,962,189 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533369 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 1:14am On Oct 05, 2013
South Africa after 20 years of democracy still rides the crest of peacefullness unlike the attached chronology

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=timeline%20of%20coups%20in%20nigerian%20history&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDYQFjAC&url=%68%74%74%70%3a%2f%2f%77%77%77%2e%6d%61%6c%63%2e%65%75%2f%68%69%73%74%6f%72%79%2f%43%6f%75%70%2d%64%27%45%74%61%74%2d%4e%69%67%65%72%69%61%2e%65%76%65%6e%74%2e%68%74%6d%6c&ei=j1dPUq_qJaySiAfJy4GAAw&usg=AFQjCNF5p-cTyENkMldHHT1SCaF3flWhsg&bvm=bv.53537100,d.aGc&cad=rjt
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2013
andrewza:

16. All source on the valour give that number.

Just point out your J7 only carry dumb bombs. So they going to all be shot down.

Seleka rebels used old fashioned AK-47 rifles, out-dated heavy machine-guns and rusted RPG bazooka rockets to delete the DENEL modernized south african army from the map of C.A.R.

that $15m so called 'Crap' F-7 jet will sink a $400m super Valour Frigate.

i spent my time to find out the strength of the F-7 jet and i have found it.

i spent my time to find out the weaknesses of the Valour frigate and i have found it.

[size=14pt]
that epic battle will be on sunday here on this nairaland forum thread/topic.

tell your soweto navy admiral that nigeria will sink his over-rated navy.
[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Thiza: South Africa after 20 years of democracy still rides the crest of peacefullness unlike the attached chronology

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=timeline%20of%20coups%20in%20nigerian%20history&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDYQFjAC&url=%68%74%74%70%3a%2f%2f%77%77%77%2e%6d%61%6c%63%2e%65%75%2f%68%69%73%74%6f%72%79%2f%43%6f%75%70%2d%64%27%45%74%61%74%2d%4e%69%67%65%72%69%61%2e%65%76%65%6e%74%2e%68%74%6d%6c&ei=j1dPUq_qJaySiAfJy4GAAw&usg=AFQjCNF5p-cTyENkMldHHT1SCaF3flWhsg&bvm=bv.53537100,d.aGc&cad=rjt

What is peaceful about a notoriously violent and crime infested South Africa? Tell me which African country is not in a democratic government? What is your definition of democracy if I may ask?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Nigerian systems can be jammed your commander in the field won't receive orders from Abuja or coordinate strikes with jets,South Africa did this before during the bush war. To be precise during the battle of Cassinga. Here's a quote below of SAAF Oryx helicopter fitted for that job.

"There is an electronic warfare (STAND-OFF
communications jamming/radar jamming)
version of the Oryx that is equipped with the
Grinaker Systems Technologies (GST) GSY
1501 jamming system, among others. The first
Oryx variant with a large log periodic antenna
on the starboard side was regarded as quite an
effective EW platform. This platform is capable
of disrupting key communications during
various stages of modern, air-, land-, and sea
battles. In addition it is used as an effective
training aid to the SANDF, to test their function
as an effective fighting force, despite any EW
methods employed against the SA Forces. A
further advantage is, EW equipment in use by
the SA Forces can be effectively evaluated and
calibrated under simulated battlefield
scenarios. One variant has its main cabin doors
replaced by dome shaped antennas."

south africa can go and be jamming radars and use electronic warfare on your local area brothers like lesotho, swaziland, mozambique, namibia.

please dont post that your anciant Oryx helicopter here again, it cannot jam any nigerian military equipment, because nigeria has the most modern and most advanced NATO standard electronic warfare aircraft in all Africa....the mighty NAF ATR-42 SURVEYOR AIRCRAFT that can track 100 targets over a range of 330 km and do all necessary state of the art electronic support measures warfare against the enemy and the NAF aircraft will NOT be detected by the enemy because it operates outside the range of enemy radar of even the south african valour frigate and the NAF surveyor electronis operationj is silent because it is passive mode that detects, analyzes and neutralizes the enemy without the enemy being aware that nigeria is electronically attacking it.

"The ATR 42 Surveyor can load the wide spectrum of equipment required to conduct that kind of missions such as radar, FLIR, TV camera, Electronic Support Measures (ESM), Communications and Navigation systems. In addition, bubble panoramic windows have been provided to the Surveyor for optimal visual observation of the environment."

http://www.deagel.com/AEWandC-ISR-and-EW-Aircraft/ATR-42-Surveyor_a000090003.aspx

"In military telecommunications, the terms Electronic Support (ES) or Electronic Support Measures (ESM) describe the division of electronic warfare involving actions taken under direct control of an operational commander to detect, intercept, identify, locate, record, and/or analyze sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purposes of immediate threat recognition (such as warning that fire control RADAR has locked on a combat vehicle, ship, or aircraft) or longer-term operational planning. Thus, Electronic Support provides a source of information required for decisions involving Electronic Protection (EP), Electronic Attack (EA), avoidance, targeting, and other tactical employment of forces. Electronic Support data can be used to produce signals intelligence (SIGINT), communications intelligence (COMINT) and electronics intelligence (ELINT).

Electronic support measures gather intelligence through passive "listening" to electromagnetic radiations of military interest.
Electronic support measures can provide

(1) initial detection or knowledge of foreign systems
(2) a library of technical and operational data on foreign systems
(3) tactical combat information utilizing that library.

ESM collection platforms can remain electronically silent and detect and analyze RADAR transmissions beyond the RADAR detection range because of the greater power of the transmitted electromagnetic pulse with respect to a reflected echo of that pulse. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_warfare_support_measures

nigerian army, navy and air force all have their electronic warfare equipment for jamming or anti-jamming operations.

no african country, not even mighty Egypt can jam nigerian radars or missile systems like Roland SAM or Otomat AShM etc.

you these foolish south africans believe only your over-rated countries has modern war equipment ? south africa does NOT even have a space satellite for military use like nigeria grin

top NAF officers show nigerian vice-president the sophisticated equipment inside one of the four units ATR-42 surveyor aircraft

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Crime infested or not Nigerians cannot stop flooding into South Africa.....if visa regime can be abolished South Africans would turn into a minority within a year. Unemployment , AIDS seems not a deterent Naijas a falling over themselves just to be in South Africa.

WHY......JUST EXPLAIN WHY IF NOT A FUNCTIONAL DEMOCRACY
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Thiza: Crime infested or not Nigerians cannot stop flooding into South Africa.....if visa regime can be abolished South Africans would turn into a minority within a year. Unemployment , AIDS seems not a deterent Naijas a falling over themselves just to be in South Africa.

WHY......JUST EXPLAIN WHY IF NOT A FUNCTIONAL DEMOCRACY

...because your soweto men are too lazy to work, your women only know how to f..u..c..k and live their whole life government financial support....the men that impregnated them are always drunk with koeldrank 24 hours a day grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2013
South Africa does not buy but offer significant capabilities in electronic warfare concentrated on integrated avionics for military tactical aircraft.
For more than 50 years, South Africa has been a leader in electronic countermeasures, providing cost-effective, operationally integrated, fully supported self-protection systems. This systems technology has been successfully fielded and currently flown in combat around the world and DENEL company's high-fidelity modeling and simulation capabilities can duplicate all known threats and emulate the integrated electronic warfare solutions used to defeat them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Mike..ZA:
South African weapons have been tested in Iraq,Afghanistan and Angola. The G5 caused destruction to brigades(nearly wiping out one in a single day Angola),

what's "fascinating" is that only a single battery(a group of 8 guns) was deployed.

what's more fascinating is that the G5 and G6 'excess' long range artillery could NOT help south africa win the war...
Cuba's in-experienced army of conscripted teenagers almost cut SANDF into 3 pieces with a pincer attack formation grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
Thiza: South Africa does not buy but offer significant capabilities in electronic warfare concentrated on integrated avionics for military tactical aircraft.
For more than 50 years, South Africa has been a leader in electronic countermeasures, providing cost-effective, operationally integrated, fully supported self-protection systems. This systems technology has been successfully fielded and currently flown in combat around the world and DENEL company's high-fidelity modeling and simulation capabilities can duplicate all known threats and emulate the integrated electronic warfare solutions used to defeat them.

show me that modern south african aircraft that will challenge the modern nigerian ATR-42 Surveyor...show me.

nigeria is your boss in that area grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
Lazy as you alleged atleast South Africa works and no foreign is in charge of any of the massive projects we are currently investing billions of rands into infrastructural projects by South African government through our taxes (Not CHINESE INVESTMENTS)....Medubi power plant is currently built by South Africans, The up grading of train transportation is done by South Africans, Rehabilitation of harbours are done by South Africans.....weapons manufactured by South Africans for the SANDF....Big cooperations headed by South Africans, supermarkets headed by South Africans, Hospitals and Airports Headed by South Africans....internet and drugs controlled by Nigerians, spaza shops controlled by Ethiopians and Somalians.....SO WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Thiza: Lazy as you alleged atleast South Africa works and no foreign is in charge of any of the massive projects we are currently investing billions of rands into infrastructural projects by South African government through our taxes (Not CHINESE INVESTMENTS)....Medubi power plant is currently built by South Africans, The up grading of train transportation is done by South Africans, Rehabilitation of harbours are done by South Africans.....weapons manufactured by South Africans for the SANDF....Big cooperations headed by South Africans, supermarkets headed by South Africans, Hospitals and Airports Headed by South Africans....internet and drugs controlled by Nigerians, spaza shops controlled by Ethiopians and Somalians.....SO WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE ?

the white south africans grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

Seleka rebels used old fashioned AK-47 rifles, out-dated heavy machine-guns and rusted RPG bazooka rockets to delete the DENEL modernized south african army from the map of C.A.R.

that $15m so called 'Crap' F-7 jet will sink a $400m super Valour Frigate.

i spent my time to find out the strength of the F-7 jet and i have found it.

i spent my time to find out the weaknesses of the Valour frigate and i have found it.

that epic battle will be on sunday here on this nairaland forum thread/topic, tell your soweto admiral that nigeria will sink his over-rated navy.

Pics show selka did not use rusted machine wepaons, the RPG7 is not out dated, the 12.7mm used by the USA is older than WW2. And seleka did not increase the range of there wepaons through magic.

How. It will get shot down long before it ever has a chance to threaten the valour.

You are fool who likes to magic your wepaons to be better than what they are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

show me that modern south african aircraft that will challenge the modern nigerian ATR-42 Surveyor...show me.

nigeria is your boss in that area grin

You bragging about 2 aicraft? The dakota maybe old but the current turbo dak are mot the same has the orginal.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2013
andrewza:

Pics show selka did not use rusted machine weapons

Pic show most Seleka weapons are old , out-dated and many rusted....

see photo of those rotten Seleka RPG rockets that deleted south african army....

if it is nigerian weapons now you will say that rocket has expired and cannot kill grin

...or do you think DENEL sold new arms to Seleka ? fool grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2013
andrewza:

You bragging about 2 aicraft ?

same way you south africans too brag about Gripen jet with only 8 pilots, and only one missile for each of 26 Gripen jet grin

NAF has 2 and NIS border patrol has 2, nigeria has FOUR units of ATR-42 Surveyors and each covers 330km by radar and track 100 targets.

the 4 of them can radar cover 1,300km and track 400 targets at the same time....and the whole nigerian coast is only 850km

...we dont need 10 ATR-42, or you want us to help you patrol south african waters too ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thiza: South Africa after 20 years of democracy still rides the crest of peacefullness unlike the attached chronology

t

Your army is irresponsible. 1000 troops protesting in 2009, that's shameful man.

Your airforce is in tatters. All your gripen jets and Agusta 109 luh helicopters are grounded. Your sailors keep crashing your SUB's to the sea bed.

I do not believe that there can be a more incompetent force than the SANDF.

We might not have gripen jets in our airforce, but all our planes are airborne. What's the use of getting gripen jets if they only would be stored in freezers. You could have as well burnt the money you used to buy those jets.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Henry120:

Your army is irresponsible. 1000 troops protesting in 2009, that's shameful man.

Your airforce is in tatters. All your gripen jets and Agusta 109 luh helicopters are grounded. Your sailors keep crashing your SUB's to the sea bed.

We might not have gripen jets in our airforce, but all our planes are airborne. What's the use of getting gripen jets if they only would be stored in freezers. You could have as well burnt the money you used to buy those jets.

26 Gripen jets...8 Pilots only

26 Gripen jets....25 IRIS-T air to air missiles, only at one missile on each jet. A-DARTA air to air missile confirmed NOT available till 2014.

12 F-7 jets....more than enough pilots

12 F-7 jets.....more than enough air to air missiles

12 F-7 jets.....more than enough local maintenance in nigeria

12 F-7 jets....more than enough availability to fly anytime, any day, anywhere .

a living dog is better than a dead lion !

i just found out a Valour frigate can be sunk by a few F-7 jets....a tactical use of underestimated weapons, the F-7 has some deadly ground attack weapons that cost many millions of dollars ! i will post a simulation tomorrow sunday...but still writing it up...needs accurate calculations

i wish NAF could use that as a temporary anti-shipping platform till we get JF-17 or others jet.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
if they (SAAF) have 26 Gripens then we have 16 jaguars lol. Those birds will require lots of time and money to reactivate,once they stop flying.Its a colossal waste.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

Pic show most Seleka weapons are old , out-dated and many rusted....

see photo of those rotten Seleka RPG rockets that deleted south african army....

if it is nigerian weapons now you will say that rocket has expired and cannot kill grin

...or do you think DENEL sold new arms to Seleka ? fool grin

Where is the rust?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

same way you south africans too brag about Gripen jet with only 8 pilots, and only one missile for each of 26 Gripen jet grin

NAF has 2 and NIS border patrol has 2, nigeria has FOUR units of ATR-42 Surveyors and each covers 330km by radar and track 100 targets.

the 4 of them can radar cover 1,300km and track 400 targets at the same time....and the whole nigerian coast is only 850km

...we dont need 10 ATR-42, or you want us to help you patrol south african waters too ?

It is stull more than nigeria.

Is NIS milltary now?

Still you brag about 2 same has bragging about 47BTR3s. Pathetic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Henry120:

All those solders put in leave. Hence it is not a strike but a ileagal picket and those involveld are faceing charges.

All? Wow that just a flat out lie. And 1 sub hit the ground well doing a emergancy dive training has a result of a mechnical faluer. It cuased a dent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
agaugust:

26 Gripen jets...8 Pilots only

26 Gripen jets....25 IRIS-T air to air missiles, only at one missile on each jet. A-DARTA air to air missile confirmed NOT available till 2014.

12 F-7 jets....more than enough pilots

12 F-7 jets.....more than enough air to air missiles

12 F-7 jets.....more than enough local maintenance in nigeria

12 F-7 jets....more than enough availability to fly anytime, any day, anywhere .

a living dog is better than a dead lion !

i just found out a Valour frigate can be sunk by a few F-7 jets....a tactical use of underestimated weapons, the F-7 has some deadly ground attack weapons that cost many millions of dollars ! i will post a simulation tomorrow sunday...but still writing it up...needs accurate calculations

i wish NAF could use that as a temporary anti-shipping platform till we get JF-17 or others jet.

8 pilots. Show proof please.

The isrt is interim only. And 25 is enough.

How do you know. Has NAF ever made the numbers public knoledge?

No you only have 20. If you want to talk about attol I can bring up U-darters.

Really. Show proof.

Again show proof.

No the J7 in nigeria has only iron bombs and rockets. Wow really nothing to brag about.

The j7 is a interceptor that is it. No better than a Mig21 lancer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
drag_on: if they (SAAF) have 26 Gripens then we have 16 jaguars lol. Those birds will require lots of time and money to reactivate,once they stop flying.Its a colossal waste.

We have 26 gripens non of our gripens are in storge due to what you just said.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
drag_on: if they (SAAF) have 26 Gripens then we have 16 jaguars lol. Those birds will require lots of time and money to reactivate,once they stop flying.Its a colossal waste.

Our JAG's would never fly again. Those birds are gone, the europeans killed those birds with the multiple sanctions they placed on us in the 80's and 90's. The cost of re-activating and up-grading those JAG's would almost be the same as acquiring new birds. Only HAL of india has the technical ability to even re-activate those birds, as the parent company of the JAG's is defunct and liquidated.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
andrewza:

It is stull more than nigeria.

Is NIS milltary now?

Still you brag about 2 same has bragging about 47BTR3s. Pathetic.

They are not the only maritime patrol assets we operate for the airforce. Same thing goes for the BTR3's.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
andrewza:

All those solders put in leave. Hence it is not a strike but a ileagal picket and those involveld are faceing charges.

All? Wow that just a flat out lie. And 1 sub hit the ground well doing a emergancy dive training has a result of a mechnical faluer. It cuased a dent.

Boohooo!!!!!! Liar liar, pants on fire. They are genuine members of your irresponsible SANDF.

It caused a dent because your sailors are incompetent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Henry120:

Our JAG's would never fly again. Those birds are gone, the europeans killed those birds with the multiple sanctions they placed on us in the 80's and 90's. The cost of re-activating and up-grading those JAG's would almost be the same as acquiring new birds. Only HAL of india has the technical ability to even re-activate those birds, as the parent company of the JAG's is defunct and liquidated.

yeah, i know. just saying the gripens will have the same fate the way they are going.Thats what i meant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Henry120:

Boohooo!!!!!! Liar liar, pants on fire. They are genuine members of your irresponsible SANDF.

It caused a dent because your sailors are incompetent.

So you saying they did not put in leave?

And the brits and french who ramed each other, the russians who lost a sub with all hands, america who sailed in to a mountain what about india who just had a masive fire on a sub. What about them?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
andrewza:

So you saying they did not put in leave?

And the brits and french who ramed each other, the russians who lost a sub with all hands, america who sailed in to a mountain what about india who just had a masive fire on a sub. What about them?

Look at the links @dragon posted. It clearly states that SAAF only has 6 qualified gripen pilots. Is that how you want to defeat nigeria? With 6 pilots.......buhahahahahahahahaha

This is beginning to turn into a hilarious comic feast.

I'm saying that they are legitimate members of the SANDF. Legitimate 1000 SANDF members who went on strike. Pathetic!!!

I was not referring to those nations. I'm talking/typing about the incompetence of the south african navy. You and your colleagues, and your striking soldiers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
By the way,the south african airforce does not CURRENTLY have BVR(beyond visual Range) capability.
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31884&Itemid=242
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
drag_on:

oh really,explain this:
http://www.strategypage.com/dls/articles/South-Africa-Loses-Use-Of-Its-new-Gripens-8-18-2013.asp
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31235&catid=74&Itemid=30

poor reshearch on your part

http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-31821/

SAAF says Gripens being rotated, not stored

by defenceWeb, September 9, 10:34 am

Some of the South African Air Force's fleet of 26 Saab Gripen fighter jets will not be placed in storage but will rather be flown on a rotational basis, according to an Air Force official. Earlier this year it was reported that 12 Gripens had been placed in storage as there was not enough money, nor pilots, to fly them.

South African Air Force (SAAF) Director of Combat Systems, Brigadier General John Bayne, last week told the Seriti commission investigation allegations of impropriety into the multibillion rand arms deal that no Gripens, or Hawk fighter-trainers, had been placed in long-term storage as it would be too expensive to reactivate them.

Bayne said the SAAF's 2 Squadron at Air Force Base Makhado would fly the Gripen fleet in rotation instead, with some aircraft being put in short-term storage between flying cycles in order to minimise the risk of corrosion. Flying hours would thus be spread evenly across the entire Gripen fleet.

And on only 8 pilots.

18 Gripen aircrew (navigators and pilots) have been trained up to operational status to date and 52 Hawk aircrew have been trained so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.