Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,665 members, 7,902,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4493097 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
MikeZA: Beegeagles is a liar.

Defenceweb is a news organization.

Lmao.

Cry me an Ocean.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thiza:

THIZA fotografy studio seems to select the Nigerian police photos it wants to post here, your one-eye studio does not see these ? grin grin

There is NOTHING you have in South African police that Nigerian police does not have. We are top class in Africa.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
NPF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
MikeZA: You no Military standard data links.

You're like a blind mouse. You've seen nigerian military data-links in operations, but have refused to accept this fact, and have continued to dwell in ignorance.

Like we say in nigeria "na stubborn fly, dey follow deadi bodi enter grave".

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
@AUGUSTUS I repeat Nigeria is 200 years behind South Africa...ahhahahahhah show casing a riot police is non starter for South Africans....I ll be posting South African Police Services soon.....How many Helicopters and cars do your police force have and I will answer back with facts not opinion.

For just watch SANDF Navy marines in training....which your rag tag army do'nt have

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
[size=15pt]SANDF Africas leaders in Datalink technology - Complete integration to the smallest squad level!! Unheard of capabilities!!

He reckons it has been worth it for the SANDF. “Watching a communications system work is watching paint dry”. Since the standard stabilised two years ago, the SANDF gained access to a protocol that is fairly low cost from an implementation point-of-view and that can be modified to meet future needs,” Hanley says. “It allows them to easily and seamlessly exchange information which enhances command and control, it shortens the sensor to shooter time loop, thereby enhancing weapon control and it boosts situational awareness by helping answer the critical battlefield questions of ‘where am I?’, ‘where are my buddies?’, ‘where is the enemy?’, and ‘what next?’” For the artillery, it has brought down the time from when an observer spots a target to when the first round is fired at it [size=20pt]from six to 10 minutes to just 90 seconds.[/size] “You can just about hit a moving truck,” says Hanley.[/size]
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6184:zz&catid=79:fact-files&Itemid=159
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
As for the rest of your rubbish i shall deal with it on the morrow.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is top class Police Service in Africa

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
South African Police Services

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
SAPS miles,years and decades away from MUMU's

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
South African Highway Patrol which Nigeria doesn't have or you call Fight Fire by Fire a responce Team

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thiza: South African Highway Patrol which Nigeria doesn't have or you call Fight Fire by Fire a responce Team

Look here photo merchant, Nigeria has thousands of highway patrol vehicles including bullet proof high speed NPF-FHP and FRSC SUVs.

We also have marine police with world class high speed boats armed with 12.7mm high calibre guns.

The 10 photos I posted today is enough to match anything called Police inside your South Africa.

If you never travel outside your Soweto cage where your Boer-Whiteman masters have locked you up since over 100 years ago, you will never know how advanced other African countries have moved fast forward beyond the lies your leaders tell you in South Africa. They deceive you that the rest of Africa outside your country is a village. Big lie, go show this nairaland thread to your fellow South African cavemen.

Nigerian Police even has jet aircraft, what do you have more than that in Soweto police? Space Rocket to the moon ?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
patches689: SANDF Africas leaders in Datalink technology - Complete integration to the smallest squad level!! Unheard of capabilities!!

He reckons it has been worth it for the SANDF. “Watching a communications system work is watching paint dry”. Since the standard stabilised two years ago, the SANDF gained access to a protocol that is fairly low cost from an implementation point-of-view and that can be modified to meet future needs,” Hanley says. “It allows them to easily and seamlessly exchange information which enhances command and control, it shortens the sensor to shooter time loop, thereby enhancing weapon control and it boosts situational awareness by helping answer the critical battlefield questions of ‘where am I?’, ‘where are my buddies?’, ‘where is the enemy?’, and ‘what next?’” For the artillery, it has brought down the time from when an observer spots a target to when the first round is fired at it [size=20pt]from six to 10 minutes to just 90 seconds. “You can just about hit a moving truck,” says Hanley.[/size]

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6184:zz&catid=79:fact-files&Itemid=159

[size=14pt]
Is data-link a nuclear weapon?

Last time I checked, South African data-link could not communicate to the level of getting your army deliverance from the claws of Seleka cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Just sit back and enjoy what you asked for

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
South African Police Service planes are marked

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nothing Nigeria can offer accept hot air ego...Pictures shown from Nigeria are just what South Africa calls basic policing standard....Highway Patrol, tactical intervention units, metro municipal police, special task force.....REally nothing to compare with third world sub-standard mediocricy of the Nigerian

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thiza:

South African Police Service planes are marked

I have shown you Nigerian Police jet plane marked.

Now you must show me South African police jet aircraft that is sophisticated like that of Nigeria, since you say you are better than us.

I don't want to see Soweto's old out-dated propeller aeroplane. Show us your police jets.

You have entered police trouble today, I go detain you behind my counter. cheesy cheesy

http://nigerianaviation./2012/04/15/nigeria-police-air-wing/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ AUGUSTUS The South African Police Service operate a fleet of 45 aeroplanes and helicopters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Police_Service#Air_Wing

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thiza: @ AUGUSTUS The South African Police Service operate a fleet of 45 aeroplanes and helicopters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Police_Service#Air_Wing

I don't care how many you claim to have on paper, most of them will NOT be operational like your Gripen jets.

Nigerian police has helicopters and jet aircraft, so show me SA Police jet and show me what you have that we don't have, maybe Soweto police has space rockets. I also want to see your police electronic jammers like Nigeria's below...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
@AUGUSTUS IS IT AN ACT OF DESPERATION TO EVEN SHOW NASA AIRCRAFT AND IF REALLY IN A POSSESSION OF SUCH A SOPHISTICATED AIRCRAFT THEN WHY THE GIRLS ARE STILL MISSING

Phot 4 Police special task force

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
@AUGUSTUS YOU ARE LOOSER AND A BITTER MAN BITTEN, SAVAGED AND SHAMED IN YOUR GAME

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thiza: @AUGUSTUS YOU ARE LOOSER AND A BITTER MAN BITTEN, SAVAGED AND SHAMED IN YOUR GAME

Me bitter? Shamed? For what? I posted 10 Nigerian police photos, you posted over 50 South African police photos.....and we can all see that there is NOTHING you have in SA police that NAIJA police does not have, so why will I be ashamed ? cheesy cheesy

I will only be ashamed when you post South African police space rocket cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
@Augustus LYING THE PLANE IS FOR THE CHIEF NOT OPERATIONAL AS YOU CLAIM.....SOUTH AFRICANS ARE DECADES AHEAD...HENCE YOU DOWN LOAD NASA PLANE AND CLAIM NON EXISTING TECHNOLOGY...AGAIN I CHALLENGE YOU SHOW YOUR HIGHWAY PATROL, SPECIAL INTERVENTION TEAMS AS WELL YOUR REACTION TEAMS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
South African companies Integcomm and Saab Grintek Technologies, along with giant European aerospace and defence group EADS, have won a nearly R1-billion contract from the South African Police Service (SAPS) to install EADS' digital Terrestrial Trunked Radio (Tetra) network in the Eastern Cape.

The network will integrate Tetra and WiMax technology and will allow mobile video transmission, as well as police command and control and 10111 (police-only emergency phone number) dispatching.

The programme will start in April and take five years to complete. It will involve the installation of more than 200 base stations and some 10 000 terminals.

This network will be fully compatible with the next generation Tetra enhanced data service, thus ensuring an easy migration to this new wide band data service.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thiza: South African companies Integcomm and Saab Grintek Technologies, along with giant European aerospace and defence group EADS, have won a nearly R1-billion contract from the South African Police Service (SAPS) to install EADS' digital Terrestrial Trunked Radio (Tetra) network in the Eastern Cape.

The network will integrate Tetra and WiMax technology and will allow mobile video transmission, as well as police command and control and 10111 (police-only emergency phone number) dispatching.

The programme will start in April and take five years to complete. It will involve the installation of more than 200 base stations and some 10 000 terminals.

This network will be fully compatible with the next generation Tetra enhanced data service, thus ensuring an easy migration to this new wide band data service.

Dude, I said show me South African police long range electronic jammer, Nigerian police jammer is shown in photo below. You are replying me with stories and stories, are you getting beaten in your own photo game? Your sharp lens THIZA studio camera has broken down? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thiza: @AUGUSTUS IS IT AN ACT OF DESPERATION TO EVEN SHOW NASA AIRCRAFT AND IF REALLY IN A POSSESSION OF SUCH A SOPHISTICATED AIRCRAFT THEN WHY THE GIRLS ARE STILL MISSING

That's not NASA aircraft, Nigerian police bought Cessna Citation II jet and that is the photo with NPF name on it. Who is NASA ?

You ask why the Chibok girls are still missing? I ask why South Africa is still the R.ape, Murder, and horror crime capital of Africa, with all the 100 police photos you posted here in one week, means all those your policemen are dumbo domingos hanging on helicopters for hollywood display like monkeys hanging on banana trees cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:56am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]
Is data-link a nuclear weapon?

Last time I checked, South African data-link could not communicate to the level of getting your army deliverance from the claws of Seleka cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

Last time I checked 200 SANDF personnel slaughtered 400 Selena, stopped up to 4000 them dead for 13 hours, forces Seleka to request a cease fire and even got an official apology from Seleka

That's what we can do without a data link

Imagine what we can do when we deploy all of our assets

And finally, stick to the topic matter. We are talking about data links
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:58am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

I have shown you Nigerian Police jet plane marked.

Now you must show me South African police jet aircraft that is sophisticated like that of Nigeria, since you say you are better than us.

I don't want to see Soweto's old out-dated propeller aeroplane. Show us your police jets.

You have entered police trouble today, I go detain you behind my counter. cheesy cheesy

http://nigerianaviation./2012/04/15/nigeria-police-air-wing/

And how does a transport jet make you better?

We don't care about what Nigerian police VIPs fly around in!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:59am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Dude, I said show me South African police long range electronic jammer, Nigerian police jammer is shown in photo below. You are replying me with stories and stories, are you getting beaten in your own photo game? Your sharp lens THIZA studio camera has broken down? cheesy cheesy

He just showed you something you don't have - our cops have what is basically a data-link

Your army does not even have that, lol
clown
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:01am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

That's not NASA aircraft, Nigerian police bought Cessna Citation II jet and that is the photo with NPF name on it. Who is NASA ?

You ask why the Chibok girls are still missing? I ask why South Africa is still the R.ape, Murder, and horror crime capital of Africa, with all the 100 police photos you posted here in one week, means all those your policemen are dumbo domingos hanging on helicopters for hollywood display like monkeys hanging on banana trees cheesy cheesy

If your army is so good at COIN why does Nigeria top the world terror rankings?

Lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

And how does a transport jet make you better?

We don't care about what Nigerian police VIPs fly around in!!

Have you seen the list of passengers names of those who board the Nigerian police jet?

Last time I checked, South African newspapers say that South African air force planes have become private airline for ANC political VIPs cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:08am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

If your army is so good at COIN why does Nigeria top the world terror rankings?

Lol

Top of what list? Ask Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Philippines, Afghanistan, India, etc

https://screen.yahoo.com/10-countries-most-terrorist-attacks-171009875.html

Meanwhile, enjoy your African top ranking for your satanic crime rate in South Africa

LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.