Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (32411 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by BruncleZuma: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by bamoski(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Something that can never happen in Biafraland

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by kaystick86(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Oshoko Master

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Mexzy4sho(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
This is impressive.

Fayose, the Alagbara 1 of Yoruba kingdom
the original gbeojube of Ekiti
Baba oni baba of Lagos Island
Eran tonle the prime of Eran Land
Orie wa mbe the 1st of Oduduwa descendants
Eja kika 1 of Eja land

Carry gooooo grin

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by pol23: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Good.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Awoleesu(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
sounwave:
I don't like the man, but any move to curtail the actions of these terrorists masquerading themselves as herdsmen is a welcoming development. Because your brother, Buhari, is in power doesn't by no means give you the impetus to disregard the law of a state. The full wrath of the law should be netted on all of them.
. Ah-ah! Oyinbo yi koja be careful...
Bows.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
They should be seriously dealt with before sending them back to their master
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Mufasa27(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Kill them live on Tv angry sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nebuzaradan: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Fayose is the real ona nka nka afo of yeroba land
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
bamoski:
Something that can never happen in Biafraland
those ones can only beat chest and make noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Nice move, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should do this, terrorists hiding under the name herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by EponOjuku: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

He has shown magnanimity by arresting them. If i was member of Ekiti Marshall those almangiri bodies will be washed downriver already, there wont be an arrest. If asked i will say they escaped.

Hahahahaha!
Escaped báwo?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by airminem(f): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2017
I feel for you man and sorry for what you must be going thru. However, i agree herds should not in open grazing. If one is interested in herding animals, the only option should be in 'ranches'. But i dont support the restriction thru kogi state.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2017
shortgun:
This is good news.....sentence them to life in prison
sentence who? Kill them all jo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Throwback: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2017
I support this wholeheartedly.

If the federal government is useless and clueless, the state governments must rise to the occasion to the disgrace of the FG.

Farmer dey work, cow dey chop, Fulani herdsmen dey make sales.

That scenario is not acceptable anywhere in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Robisky001(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Fayose the only fearless Governor under this dispensation. May your reign be elongated on the throne.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by kense88: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Nice one fayose. They can only do that rubbish in daura
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by EponOjuku: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
airminem:
I feel for you man and sorry for what you must be going thru. However, i agree herds should not in open grazing. If one is interested in herding animals, the only option should be in 'ranches'. But i dont support the restriction thru kogi state.

You don't support restriction, but you support my restriction from opening a beer parlour in front of Palaces of the northern Emirs?

As cattle herding is business, so is alcohol selling a business. What is good for Okeke is also good for Okafor.

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Exponental(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Where are the herdsmen I can only see 5cows grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by bamoski(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
Well done your excellency sir. At least ,your people are safe from d menace of Fulani terrorists. If u say 'kini big deal, ask d people of Benue!

You better keep benue out of that your mouth angry
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Bimsee: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one ooooo. Gov Fayose I salute you well. Kindly send more of the anti police to Iyemero Ekiti, Oye, Aiyede and Ikole. The evil herdsmen are seriously causing poor farmers serious headache in the areas mentioned. God bless you as you fight for the common masses

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
those ones can only beat chest and make noise
No ....their woman governor will call for a one week prayer and fasting while waiting for the useless federal government for help.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Blue3k(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
If kogi blocks them too, will there be anymore route to the south?

No because kwara hasn't banned open grazing. Second they are free to graze in south already. They would simply pass through the other states. Southern states seem reluctant to pass anti grazing laws.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Letslive:
No ....their woman governor will call for a one week prayer and fasting while waiting for the useless federal government for help.
abi o
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by emmyN(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
Is better to close all route. I am still counting my loss in hands of Fulani herds men at Odo Ape, Kogi State. I am paying back the loan I collected from Bank of Agricultureb with nothing to show for it. Even if there is no signpost cant they recognize cultivate crop from grasses. Can you belive that these guys usually uproot cassava, yam for the cows and allow thier cows to graze on maize, rice and sorghum field.

That was really terrible. Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by StankovicEgeni(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Fayose is a man I respect so much for his doggedness and fearlessness . He vehemently reacts against the policies of PMB despite the fact that the PDP is no more in power unlike some buffoons who have defected for what they would eat and very unlike some who are mute and have become voiceless since the holder of the PHCN certificate emerged . Just last month , along Ore in Ondo state , this same Fulani herdsmen robbed a bus going to Lagos and almost hacked the passengers to death with daggers and knives and what Buhari read in his speech upon his return from his over 100 days London trip was " we will address the Fulani herdsmen/farmers clashes " you can imagine the absolute baloney . These are people who are supposed to be called terrorists and should be given the same treatment given to bokoharam insurgents . They have hacked scores of people to death. They are still attacking people each day . These ones should be killed by hanging to serve as a deterrent to others .

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by EazyMoh(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
I wonder how this anti grazing law works.
Are there signposts to indicate to these illiterate herds men that they have entered ondo Territory.
Are they not cutting the cowboys from entering other permitting states?
If kogi blocks them too, will there be anymore route to the south?
Lol! the law in Ekiti simply banned grazing after dawn, and of course they can't destroy peoples crops as well.
The marshal vigilantes also don't attack them, they arrest them and charge them to court to pay for the damage and a penalty.
Kudos to Fayose for actually trying to handle the situation amicably because if the vigilantes had attacked those Fulanis, it's gonna another story entirely.
Instead of other governors to emulate and cone up with laws like this, they are busy blaming the president claiming he's supporting them. But is he going to hire lawyers for these ones arrested?
We know he won't.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Felixtuta(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
angry see their faces..
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
The only governor protecting his citizens interest.
Others are licking Buhari's cabals cunts.

I am not using my dogs and other businesses to depriving other people's businesses.

If Fulani herdsmen terrorists wants to do cows breeding business, let them a ranch for their cows business.

Buhari's corrupt government and cabals are not helping farmers, but only on pages of newspapers.

Fulani's herdsmen terrorists stop destroying our farms.

Well done the incoming president/vice president.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by gmaribel(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
My friend lost his entire beans crop farm which was nearly due for harvest to the activities of herdsmen in Nasarawa last week.

He is happy to escape with his life.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
These fulanis can starve themselves for their cattle to eat well.They claim to have the largest agriculture produce,still they migrate with their cattle to come and feed down south.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by chinedu234(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Let the full weight of the law be brought upon them. But that is if the people that sent them who are the ogas at the top will allow that. We know they are in control of every thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose To Dino: ‘Political Hushpuppi’ Who Teamed Up To Enthrone Calamity In 2015 / Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.