Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (32410 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by EazyMoh(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

He has shown magnanimity by arresting them. If i was member of Ekiti Marshall those almangiri bodies will be washed downriver already, there wont be an arrest. If asked i will say they escaped.
Typical! That's you people start what you can't finish. If you kill those 7 herdsmen and rustle their cattle be rest assured there will be repercussions ten times fold. This isn't a threat is a reality.
These people don't give a hoot about good PR, their brethren would assemble and attack to avenge those you killed. And then everyone will be blaming them like they just attacked out of the blue.
This is exactly how almost all herdsmen attacks on villages start.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Guestlander: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
The governor's action is laudable but he should be magnanimous to release them after making the herdsman pay a fine for the damaged crops, the dynamics of the multicultural and multi religious Nigerian society does not encourage a full enthronement of justice all the time, there has to be concessions for us to move forward.

What has multiculturalism got to do with dispensation of justice. Do you understand the symbolism of the blindfolded lady justice?
Justice must be done at all times regardless of ethnic or religious considerations for us to move forward.
Justice must be impartial regardless of your wealth, status or power for us to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by dadavivo: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
Is better to close all route. I am still counting my loss in hands of Fulani herds men at Odo Ape, Kogi State. I am paying back the loan I collected from Bank of Agricultureb with nothing to show for it. Even if there is no signpost cant they recognize cultivate crop from grasses. Can you belive that these guys usually uproot cassava, yam for the cows and allow thier cows to graze on maize, rice and sorghum field.
guy are you being serious of what you wrote? Because that's bad and painful
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by teemy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

He has shown magnanimity by arresting them. If i was member of Ekiti Marshall those almangiri bodies will be washed downriver already, there wont be an arrest. If asked i will say they escaped.
Not cool dear, not cool
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
40ng:
More : http://www.viviangist.ng/fayose-reacts-to-fulani-herdsmen-arrested-by-ekiti-anti-grazing-marshall-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala
cowѕ are even υnaттended нere вυт ιn ѕeclυded locaтιonѕ..ιт doeѕn'т нave тo even вe a proper rancн..good one governor..

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
Is better to close all route. I am still counting my loss in hands of Fulani herds men at Odo Ape, Kogi State. I am paying back the loan I collected from Bank of Agricultureb with nothing to show for it. Even if there is no signpost cant they recognize cultivate crop from grasses. Can you belive that these guys usually uproot cassava, yam for the cows and allow thier cows to graze on maize, rice and sorghum field.
sorry вro...ι can only ιмagιne тнe loѕѕ..ι тнιnĸ тнe вeѕт тнιng тo do now ιѕ тo ғιnd a ғυlanι or нaυѕa gυy тo gυard тнe place wнιlѕт lιvιng тнere вυιld нιм ĸιoѕĸ тo ѕell peттy ѕтυғғѕ...aтleaѕт тнaт'ѕ wнaт мy yoυnger вro dιd...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by smileyoo: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
gov fayose, the peoples gov, thank you. if only the other govs were courageous like you, these herdsmen blood letting would 've been a thing of the past. immagine how many lives would 've been saved.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by rozay12345: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Guestlander:

What has multiculturalism got to do with dispensation of justice. Do you understand the symbolism of the blindfolded lady justice?
Justice must be done at all times regardless of ethnic or religious considerations for us to move forward.
Justice must be impartial regardless of your wealth, status or power for us to move forward.
Multiculturalism have everything to do with Justice, You do not impose fairness on every case every time, if you do, you might not have a society eventually, let me point you to the case of OJ Simpsons, everyone knows he was guilty but he could not be pronounced because it was an implosion that would consume the USA in 1994, in 2017, where the effects are less insignificant, he would have been pronounced guilty. You need to gauge the temperature of the society when administering justice.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by greypencils: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
I wonder how this anti grazing law works.
Are there signposts to indicate to these illiterate herds men that they have entered ondo Territory.
Are they not cutting the cowboys from entering other permitting states?
If kogi blocks them too, will there be anymore route to the south?
should they come south? Let them remain n their fucking north and breed their fucking animals
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Queenlovely(f): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blue3k:

No because kwara hasn't banned open grazing. Second they are free to graze in south already. They would simply pass through the other states. Southern states seem reluctant to pass anti grazing laws.

akwa ibom passed it into law. They are importing Brazilian beef.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by armadeo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
I fully support fayose on this issue like I support el rufai on the sacking of those buffoons.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by adadike281(f): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
bamoski:

You better keep benue out of that your mouth angry
Why should I? Have d people of Benue not suffered enough. Tell that pus.y of a gov to follow fayose footstep.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by enomakos(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
dadavivo:
guy are you being serious of what you wrote? Because that's bad and painful
it is true
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by enomakos(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
sorry вro...ι can only ιмagιne тнe loѕѕ..ι тнιnĸ тнe вeѕт тнιng тo do now ιѕ тo ғιnd a ғυlanι or нaυѕa gυy тo gυard тнe place wнιlѕт lιvιng тнere вυιld нιм ĸιoѕĸ тo ѕell peттy ѕтυғғѕ...aтleaѕт тнaт'ѕ wнaт мy yoυnger вro dιd...
kiosk inside the bush?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Guestlander: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
Multiculturalism have everything to do with Justice, You do not impose fairness on every case every time, if you do, you might not have a society eventually, let me point you to the case of OJ Simpsons, everyone knows he was guilty but he could not be pronounced because it was an implosion that would consume the USA in 1994, in the 2017, where the effects are less insignificant, he would have been pronounced guilty. You need to gauge the temperature of the society when administering justice.

OJ got away not because of any multicultural consideration, he got away because his lawyers were brilliant and able to to raise some reasonable doubts about his guilt and that is all they needed to do.
If you are right about OJ getting away what about all the white cops who murdered young black people and got away? Are you suggesting black folks don't care about those cases and wouldn't raise hell?
Justice cannot be selective and still be called justice. The laws that apply to the cart pusher on the streets should also apply to high ranking political leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by bamoski(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
Why should I? Have d people of Benue not suffered enough. Tell that pus.y of a gov to follow fayose footstep.

Are the people of your state not also suffering?

Mind your business and keep benue out of your mouth.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by adadike281(f): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
bamoski:

Are the people of your state not also suffering?

Mind your business and keep benue out of your mouth.
Go to hell and d deepest part too. I will call Benue when d need arise and u won't do more than pounded yam.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by rozay12345: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Guestlander:

OJ got away not because of any multicultural consideration, he got away because his lawyers were brilliant and able to to raise some reasonable doubts about his guilt and that is all they needed to do.
If you are right about OJ getting away what about all the white cops who murdered young black people and got away? Are you suggesting black folks don't care about those cases and wouldn't raise hell?
Justice cannot be selective and still be called justice. The laws that apply to the cart pusher on the streets should also apply to high ranking political leaders.
I do not want to digress away from the topic too much but you should realize the lawyers did not get away just because they were brilliant, The OJ Simpson murder case carried serious implications for a number of major issues in which race relations and police treatment of African-Americans were considered. If justice were to be meted, and a proper jury was constituted, deep inside you, you know the answer, OJ would have been on the other side, DNA matchings were found whose accuracy can never be denied, do you know what one to a six billion matching means across the world. This case placed the issue of race and justice squarely before the American public. Moreover, within our society, examples abound in which justice has to be compromised for a society to survive. You can tell Buhari to probe the following to get a good grasp of what i am saying: Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusalam. Let us see whether we would still have one Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
EazyMoh:

Typical! That's you people start what you can't finish. If you kill those 7 herdsmen and rustle their cattle be rest assured there will be repercussions ten times fold. This isn't a threat is a reality.
These people don't give a hoot about good PR, their brethren would assemble and attack to avenge those you killed. And then everyone will be blaming them like they just attacked out of the blue.
This is exactly how almost all herdsmen attacks on villages start.

We kill fulani in Yorubaland and nothing of the sort you boast of happens. You are a non-entity in Yorubaland. The first thing you do when we face you is push a button on your phone that is programmed to direct dial a fulani Army Colonel in nearby Army barrack. He then dispatch his troops and police together to come to your aid and disarm and arrest Yoruba. There are numerous incidences of this. This is what you call retaliation and mobilizing force. Is that not what happened in Ife? Is that not what happened in Ketu? Isn that what happened in Ilorin? How about Oke Ogun, didnt police show up and blocked Yoruba from smoking you out of your hiding while they are laying siege to annihilate your entire community?
Bloody coward!

We make you. Your biggest market is Yorubaland. You will be wretched if Yoruba stop buying your cow.

Ttwwehh...spit on your empty promise of repercussion. Bloody filth!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by bamoski(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
Go to hell and d deepest part too. I will call Benue when d need arise and u won't do more than pounded yam.

Trash
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
Multiculturalism have everything to do with Justice, You do not impose fairness on every case every time, if you do, you might not have a society eventually, let me point you to the case of OJ Simpsons, everyone knows he was guilty but he could not be pronounced because it was an implosion that would consume the USA in 1994, in 2017, where the effects are less insignificant, he would have been pronounced guilty. You need to gauge the temperature of the society when administering justice.

Thank the large makeup of minority in the Jury for his acquital. It had nothing to do with political discretion.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by goodnews777: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
buskie13:
Something Okowa cannot do

Is okowa a governor? Okowa is bad news.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by shegerun: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
I am not a fan of Fayose, but for this action, I say kudos!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
enomakos:
kiosk inside the bush?
υ wιll вe ѕυrprιѕed...dιz people are noмadιc people...jυѕт вυιld ιт тell нιм тo lιve тнere and нe woυld even вe тнe one тo ѕтarт ѕellιng...anywayѕ nor вe вy ғorce..or υ ғιт вυιld мoѕqυe тнen..����
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Blue3k(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Queenlovely:

akwa ibom passed it into law. They are importing Brazilian beef.

They never passe law. It would be front page here if they did. The bill only made it to 2nd reading unless have link to contrary. The bill not even complete ban but like Benue or Taraba. It's just restrict times and places like Ekiti. They are importing Mexican cows for state ranch btw. Where did u get this information about Brazilian beef?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Speedo17(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Wow! Anti-Grazing Marshalls. Why are other State Governments not learning? I mean with the menace caused by these herdsmen all over Nigeria only Ekiti takes affirmative action?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by PreferedOne: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
GOV. FAYOSE BE BLESSED WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. YOUR DAYS BE LONG. BE UP AND YOUR ENEMIES BE DOWN.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Guestlander: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
I do not want to digress away from the topic too much but you should realize the lawyers did not get away just because they were brilliant, The OJ Simpson murder case carried serious implications for a number of major issues in which race relations and police treatment of African-Americans were considered. If justice were to be meted, and a proper jury was constituted, deep inside you, you know the answer, OJ would have been on the other side, DNA matchings were found whose accuracy can never be denied, do you know what one to a six billion matching means across the world. This case placed the issue of race and justice squarely before the American public. Moreover, within our society, examples abound in which justice has to be compromised for a society to survive. You can tell Buhari to probe the following to get a good grasp of what i am saying: Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusalam. Let us see whether we would still have one Nigeria.

It is better not to have one Nigeria than to have a country where justice is selective. I would not bat an eyelid if the people you mentioned were fairly tried and convicted for any serious crime.
What is the use of preserving an unjust society? If we are trying to make it more just, that is understandable but to make it the norm is not a very good idea.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Benez: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
People's interest indeed. Then how come he is owing civil servants 8 months salary?

Afriifa:
one reason I love Fayose. the interest of the people first.
to all the useless governors out there "you don't play politics with the lives of your people".
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by rozay12345: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Guestlander:

It is better not to have one Nigeria than to have a country where justice is selective. I would not bat an eyelid if the people you mentioned were fairly tried and convicted for any serious crime.
What is the use of preserving an unjust society? If we are trying to make it more just, that is understandable but to make it the norm is not a very good idea.
I am not in support of the norm but i am a realist, today across the world, justice is selective, you cannot deny that. We can only move towards it. In this present age, this is what obtains.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Shut up. They will be jailed
tell him for me, I think he made a foolish remark, why can't their brother buhari get rid of them like he got rod of Nnamdi Kanu.!.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Queenlovely:
I wonder how this anti grazing law works.
Are there signposts to indicate to these illiterate herds men that they have entered ondo Territory.
Are they not cutting the cowboys from entering other permitting states?
If kogi blocks them too, will there be anymore route to the south?
You think strategicaly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP SW Congress: Fayose Escapes Attack As Over 150 Armed Thugs Invade Hotel / Fayose To Dino: ‘Political Hushpuppi’ Who Teamed Up To Enthrone Calamity In 2015 / Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.