Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (32412 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by EazyMoh(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

We kill fulani in Yorubaland and nothing of the sort you boast of happens. You are a non-entity in Yorubaland. The first thing you do when we face you is push a button on your phone that is programmed to direct dial a fulani Army Colonel in nearby Army barrack. He then dispatch his troops and police together to come to your aid and disarm and arrest Yoruba. There are numerous incidences of this. This is what you call retaliation and mobilizing force. Is that not what happened in Ife? Is that not what happened in Ketu? Isn that what happened in Ilorin? How about Oke Ogun, didnt police show up and blocked Yoruba from smoking you out of your hiding while they are laying siege to annihilate your entire community?
Bloody coward!

We make you. Your biggest market is Yorubaland. You will be wretched if Yoruba stop buying your cow.

Ttwwehh...spit on your empty promise of repercussion. Bloody filth!
I apologize please, I thought you had sense.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
I never thought the day will come when I can confidently say, I fully agree with Fayose.
That statement makes me cringe, but on this one, he is right.
These cattle rearers want money for their cows, but wants the farmers crop and grass for free. No.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
I do not want to digress away from the topic too much but you should realize the lawyers did not get away just because they were brilliant, The OJ Simpson murder case carried serious implications for a number of major issues in which race relations and police treatment of African-Americans were considered. If justice were to be meted, and a proper jury was constituted, deep inside you, you know the answer, OJ would have been on the other side, DNA matchings were found whose accuracy can never be denied, do you know what one to a six billion matching means across the world. This case placed the issue of race and justice squarely before the American public. Moreover, within our society, examples abound in which justice has to be compromised for a society to survive. You can tell Buhari to probe the following to get a good grasp of what i am saying: Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusalam. Let us see whether we would still have one Nigeria.
Na lie! Abeg make we hear word
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Thank the large makeup of minority in the Jury for his acquital. It had nothing to do with political discretion.
Leave them make them dey use style support bad thing.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lovely move by Fayose. He was the first governor with the foresight (and indifference and rascality grin) to put the herdsmen ban in motion. Meanwhile, several fuccktard leaders across the South were bleating "One Nigeria" while allowing the demonic herdsmen to run rampant and create chaos and carnage in their wake. One of the fucckktards even declared fasting and prayers after herdsmen sacked the Nsukka community, maiming, murdering, raping and looting. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Afriifa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Benez:
People's interest indeed. Then how come he is owing civil servants 8 months salary?

as a result small allocation from the FG!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by MikkieEl: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
well done sire Mr Governor!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Afriifa(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
MikkieEl:

Which state are you from and let's see how many months salary your government is owing workers?

BTW, well done sire Mr Governor!
Any State from the South-South.. I love dem all round and I do claim any as one. I am proud of all of them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by MikkieEl: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Benez:
People's interest indeed. Then how come he is owing civil servants 8 months salary?

Which state are you from and let's check how many months salary your government is owing?

Nonetheless, well done jare, Oga governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by MikkieEl: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Apology, I didn't mean to quote you signor.
Afriifa:
Any State from the South-South.. I love dem all round and I do claim any as one. I am proud of all of them.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Afriifa(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
MikkieEl:
Apology, I didn't mean to quote you signor.
you see how foolish you are? out of six states, you were unable to pick one as a medium to counter me. how deformed you are politically!! lol.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Konskott(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is a good one from Oga talkative. We applaud him for this right way.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ganye1: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

He has shown magnanimity by arresting them. If i was member of Ekiti Marshall those almangiri bodies will be washed downriver already, there wont be an arrest. If asked i will say they escaped.
No, the worse is reprisal attack by the Fulani herdsmen. If you know them be sure they'll Come back for you. Fayose knows this and I assure you this arrest is just for publicity sake; he would release them after getting his required dose of publicity. I won't be surprise If the whole thing is a publicity stunt organised y Fayose.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by basadenet: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
They should allow the law to take it course. Once you disobey a lid down law of the land, then you go in for it.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
EazyMoh:

Typical! That's you people start what you can't finish. If you kill those 7 herdsmen and rustle their cattle be rest assured there will be repercussions ten times fold. This isn't a threat is a reality.
These people don't give a hoot about good PR, their brethren would assemble and attack to avenge those you killed. And then everyone will be blaming them like they just attacked out of the blue.
This is exactly how almost all herdsmen attacks on villages start.

In Yorubaland? You must be delusional! You think you are dealing with igbos? Try any reprisal and see what will become of this country under Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by doyinbaby(f): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Shut up. They will be jailed
good......i like your comment..,,,,they must be jailed......
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by MistadeRegal(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
The one in black be like, "People like you don't talk to me anyhow... I gun them down instantly."
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by nduchucks: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
There people have not yet been conclusively proven to be Fulanis. Fayose will stop at nothing for cheap publicity.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by laudate: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
This is impressive.

Fayose, the Alagbara 1 of Yoruba kingdom
the original gbeojube of Ekiti
Baba oni baba of Lagos Island
Eran tonle the prime of Eran Land
Orie wa mbe the 1st of Oduduwa descendants
Eja kika 1 of Eja land

Carry gooooo grin
Please kindly translate all you have said here.... undecided
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
EazyMoh:

I apologize please, I thought you had sense.

Fulani does not deserve the part of me that is humane and rational. I come to you with raw animal instinct and fury.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
nduchucks:
There people have not yet been conclusively proven to be Fulanis. Fayose will stop at nothing for cheap publicity.

We can slaugher them to see if their blood flow like that of cow or if it flow like human. That right there will give us the best and final proof of whether or not these are fulanis. Abi na lie?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by laudate: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
airminem:
I feel for you man and sorry for what you must be going thru. However, i agree herds should not in open grazing. If one is interested in herding animals, the only option should be in 'ranches'. But i dont support the restriction thru kogi state.
You don't support what restriction through Kogi state?shocked Na God I take beg you, if na play make you stop am! angry If Bello had any common sense, he should have been the first governor to enact an anti open grazing law banning those herdsmen from grazing their cows openly within any part of the state!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by nduchucks: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

We can slaugher them to see if their blood flow like that of cow or if it flow like human. That right there will give us the best and final proof of whether or not these are fulanis. Abi na lie?

What we have here is likely a 110Ib weaklin threatening to kill. Go and kill a chicken first. smiley
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by CioAngels(f): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
buskie13:
Something Okowa cannot do
Okowa ke, he said Deltans should not retaliate, meaning they should allow the terrorist to maim, rape and kill them for peace. May Okowa's families be their next victim by His grace.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by CioAngels(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
I think all of the things fulani herdsmen are doing is known and supported by the president and the rest of the fulanis. This they are doing is simply a Movement, northern Movement. Aside the east, i hope the rest of the SS SW are pursuing the restructuring? I see them fooling the south if they are allowed.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
nduchucks:

What we have here is likely a 110Ib weaklin threatening to kill. Go and kill a chicken first. smiley

With dagger in hand, even a 10yr old boy has an indomitable power that can destroy lives in close proximity. True or false?

Put it in perspective, isn't that why fulani has elevated itself to a fearful class...weapon and terror? Not strenght and not courage!

If they had courage they wouldnt be hiding behind security force when terror is returned to them. Correct?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
ganye1:

No, the worse is reprisal attack by the Fulani herdsmen. If you know them be sure they'll Come back for you. Fayose knows this and I assure you this arrest is just for publicity sake; he would release them after getting his required dose of publicity. I won't be surprise If the whole thing is a publicity stunt organised y Fayose.

We dont doubt they will come back. But if they come back and meet a terror more devastating than they can bear will they stand and fight? Thats the question.

...or will they run to soldiers and police for rescue? grin

So far they have been running.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by nduchucks: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

With dagger in hand, even a 10yr old boy has an indomitable power that can destroy lives in close proximity. True or false?

Put it in perspective, isn't that why fulani has elevated itself to a fearful class...weapon and terror? Not strenght and not courage!

If they had courage they wouldnt be hiding behind security force when terror is returned to them. Correct?

Violence is not the answer. Stop opposing the grazing reserves solution for the sake of peace.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
nduchucks:

Violence is not the answer. Stop opposing the grazing reserves solution for the sake of peace.

I agree, in a civilized society there will always be opposing views and ideological differences. The struggle end up creating conflicts. Efforts must be spent, not to end struggles and ideologies, but rather to agree on conflict management. There are mandates and agreements on ground on what fulani herdsmen must not do when in Yoruba territory. These "must not dos" were negotiated between miyetti allah and Afenifere. In addition, Ekiti State Government has a layer of support to respond and rehabilitate any fulani herder that wants to purchase land for settlement and grazing.

Fulani has chosen to act, voluntarily, away from the negotiated agreements at ethnic level and also refused to respond to the state offer.
They disobey civil rules. They must face civil consequence.

If civility is insufficient for them we arei on standby, glad to show fulani and demonstrate Yoruba caveman mentality.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by MikkieEl: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
you see how foolish you are? out of six states, you were unable to pick one as a medium to counter me. how deformed you are politically!! lol.

Oga wise man, your level of wisdom and comprehension is so obvious. It's very ridiculous to see a person that claims to be vast in knowledge exhibiting such an incongruent disposition and gesture. In case you don't know, I already posses a thick skin for such statement.

BTW, is that your best?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by nduchucks: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Fulani has chosen to act, voluntarily, away from the negotiated agreements at ethnic level and also refused to respond to the state offer.
They disobey civil rules. They must face civil consequence.

If civility is insufficient for them we arei on standby, glad to show fulani and demonstrate Yoruba caveman mentality.

You are beginning to sound as if you are no respecter of the rule of law or the constitution of this great country, but that is a matter for another time.

The bottom line is that your current solution to this conflict is ineffective and will remain so until you people decide to address the conflicts holistically and respect the way of life of people; a way which has been in existence way before Afonja's betrayal.

I couldn't resist the low blow cool
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by ImperialYoruba: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
nduchucks:

You are beginning to sound as if you are no respecter of the rule of law or the constitution of this great country, but that is a matter for another time.

The bottom line is that your current solution to this conflict is ineffective and will remain so until you people decide to address the conflicts holistically and respect the way of life of people; a way which has been in existence way before Afonja's betrayal.

I couldn't resist the low blow cool

Their way of life is in the way of our way of life. I cant talk about anybody else...but on our land, our way of life is paramount.

If they fail to yield we will keep preying on them for everytime they assault our land. We know security comes to their aid, thats ok, that wont deter us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.