Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics (32429 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by nduchucks: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Their way of life is in the way of our way of life. I cant talk about anybody else...but on our land, our way of life is paramount.

The above is a definition of conflict. I am convinced that deep down in you is a penchant for peaceful conflict resolution.

Omoluabis are known for finding a way where there seems to be no other way but violence.

There will be no winners if you remain stubborn.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by buskie13(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2017
CioAngels:
Okowa ke, he said Deltans should not retaliate, meaning they should allow the terrorist to maim, rape and kill them for peace. May Okowa's families be their next victim by His grace.
I hate everything about that man,from owing salaries to that rotten dentitions that he always tend to shine,what an image for a governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by laudate: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2017
nduchucks:
The above is a definition of conflict. I am convinced that deep down in you is a penchant for peaceful conflict resolution.

Omoluabis are known for finding a way where there seems to be no other way but violence.

There will be no winners if you remain stubborn.
Guy, must everyone think like you? shocked If you have seen a town or village ransacked by herdsmen, or if you have ever witnessed the carnage they have inflicted on innocent villagers, especially within the middle belt, you would share his hardline stance. Oga, free the guy, o! sad Many of us here, from different parts of Nigeria support Fayose's stance, against open grazing of cattle. Ask any middle belt person especially from Benue, for his opinion about these herdsmen or ask any southern Nigerian what he thinks of the anti-open grazing law. You would be amazed at their level of support for Fayose's policy.

The freedom of the Fulani herdsman to graze his cattle, ends where my village boundaries start, or where my farmland and its' crops begin. angry Chikena! Anyone who flouts this, does so at his own peril! Holy Ghost Fire! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by nduchucks: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2017
laudate:

The freedom of the Fulani herdsman to graze his cattle, ends where my farmland and its' crops begin. angry Chikena!

These kinds of conflicts are seldom resolved peacefully with uncontrolled emotions. Very level heads are required for success.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by Escravos(m): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Sexlife:
Oshokomole himself...

Nice one baba. 2019 presidential seat for you

http://quickhealthbalance..co.id/2016/03/my-true-life-story-do-you-ejaculate.html
errrm about that he will still have to go to the strongholds of fulani herdsmen to campaign they will be waiting
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by aribisala0(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol! the law in Ekiti simply banned grazing after dawn, and of course they can't destroy peoples crops as well.
The marshal vigilantes also don't attack them, they arrest them and charge them to court to pay for the damage and a penalty.
Kudos to Fayose for actually trying to handle the situation amicably because if the vigilantes had attacked those Fulanis, it's gonna another story entirely.
Instead of other governors to emulate and cone up with laws like this, they are busy blaming the president claiming he's supporting them. But is he going to hire lawyers for these ones arrested?
We know he won't.
Not so simply

The government would ALLOCATE LAND for open grazing for those times

Grazing not allowed on LAND NOT ALLOCATED for grrazing
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by laudate: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2017
nduchucks:
These kinds of conflicts are seldom resolved peacefully with uncontrolled emotions. Very level heads are required for success.
Ehn....so I should let their cattle ransack and ravage my farm, after I have spent time, money and energy to hire tractors to till the land, plant seedlings, apply fertilisers to crops, weed the ridges, water the growing crops, hire farm labourers etc., and even take out loans to tide me over until the harvest season?? shocked I hope that is not what you are saying? I repeat: The freedom of the Fulani herdsman to graze his cattle, ends where my village boundaries start, or where my farmland and its' crops begin. angry Chikena! Anyone who flouts this, does so at his own risk! Holy Ghost Fire! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by nduchucks: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2017
laudate:

Ehn....so I should let their cattle ransack and ravage my farm, after I have spent time, money and energy to hire tractors to till the land, plant seedlings, apply fertilisers to crops, weed the ridges, water the growing crops, hire farm labourers etc., and even take out loans to tide me over unto the harvest season?? shocked I hope that is now what you saying? I repeat: The freedom of the Fulani herdsman to graze his cattle, ends where my village boundaries start, or where my farmland and its' crops begin. angry Chikena! Anyone who flouts this, does so at his own risk! Holy Ghost Fire! angry

Sadly, you are heart filled with anger and hatred despite the fact that you probably do not own a single square yard of farmland. smh
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by laudate: 1:14am On Nov 19, 2017
nduchucks:
Sadly, you are heart filled with anger and hatred despite the fact that you probably do not own a single square yard of farmland. smh
Who told you I don't have a farmland?? shocked Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups. Don't make that mistake, please! sad And there is no hatred or anger, anywhere. This is me being practical and upfront. If you have ever seen the carnage inflicted by Fulani herdsmen on innocent villages and farmlands, you would not be here, trying to sound politically correct.

Like I said before: "The freedom of the Fulani herdsman to graze his cattle, ends where my village boundaries start, or where my farmland and its' crops begin...." angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by EazyMoh(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

Not so simply

The government would ALLOCATE LAND for open grazing for those times

Grazing not allowed on LAND NOT ALLOCATED for grrazing
OK has the government allocated the land?
Btw this land allocation was what Sule Lamido used to solve this perennial farmer-herdsmen crisis in my state, which I believe every state can afford.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by EdCure: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I wonder how this anti grazing law works.
Are there signposts to indicate to these illiterate herds men that they have entered ondo Territory.
Are they not cutting the cowboys from entering other permitting states?
If kogi blocks them too, will there be anymore route to the south?
You call them illiterates, and you talk about signposts.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
sorry вro...ι can only ιмagιne тнe loѕѕ..ι тнιnĸ тнe вeѕт тнιng тo do now ιѕ тo ғιnd a ғυlanι or нaυѕa gυy тo gυard тнe place wнιlѕт lιvιng тнere вυιld нιм ĸιoѕĸ тo ѕell peттy ѕтυғғѕ...aтleaѕт тнaт'ѕ wнaт мy yoυnger вro dιd...
Thanks so much. Your advice is noted.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017
emmyN:

That was really terrible. Sorry for your loss
Thanks
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by desire44: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
sounwave:
I don't like the man, but any move to curtail the actions of these terrorists masquerading themselves as herdsmen is a welcome development. Because your brother, Buhari, is in power doesn't by no means give you the impetus to disregard the law of a state. The full wrath of the law should be metted on all of them.
I don't like you either but at least you confessed Fayose is a working governor
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by mytym(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I wonder how this anti grazing law works.
Are there signposts to indicate to these illiterate herds men that they have entered ondo Territory.
Are they not cutting the cowboys from entering other permitting states?
If kogi blocks them too, will there be anymore route to the south?

If there's anything a fulani herdsboy turned man know very​well, it is geography​! (Human and physical).
It's the core of their job description, that's why they were tagged Normadic from Normads.

They know their way and how to find a way.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by enomakos(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
υ wιll вe ѕυrprιѕed...dιz people are noмadιc people...jυѕт вυιld ιт тell нιм тo lιve тнere and нe woυld even вe тнe one тo ѕтarт ѕellιng...anywayѕ nor вe вy ғorce..or υ ғιт вυιld мoѕqυe тнen..����
ok
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics by isalegan2: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared Via Twitter With Caption ..

Thanks to men of the Ekiti State Anti-Grazing Marshall that arrested these herdsmen that led their cows to destroy farms in Ijero Ekiti on Thursday. Here in Ekiti, we will continue to protect our farmers. If you are interested in cattle farming, get a ranch.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/fayose-reacts-to-fulani-herdsmen-arrested-by-ekiti-anti-grazing-marshall-pictures/

cC; lalasticlala

What is their offense? So Fayose is demonizing hardworking Fulani herdsnen just to exploit the current paranoia about them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / Bala Bello Tinka Decamps To APC, Poses With Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.