Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,053 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service (10212 Views)

Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by AfroCynic: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
ALMUSTAQIM:

fellow nairalanders, honestly we need to caution ourselves the way we address our president. whether we like it or not he remains our president as planted by the pdp. many of the postings here are insultive. let us either say what is good at any time or simply keep quiet.

Come, are you one of those jobless Northern youth paid to carry placard on behalf our incapacitated president? Well, tell those who sent you that once Mr. UMYA starts respecting the citizens who had accepted him as their president, despite the fact that he stole their mandate, we will surely respect him in return.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2010
Update from 2ND volunteer NH. 13.47 LOCAL TIME: Peoples Democratic Party, PDP chieftain Ahmadu Ali arrives.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by sayso: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2010
To be honest I think the President is in a very BAD SHAPE,now I believe he will not last long.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by knotty(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2010
Updated again,

Gen Abacha enters. closely followed by Abiola MKO.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by ajibawealt(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ aisha2. Thanks for the minute by minute update
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by shadrach77: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2010
when will the president arrive? grin
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2010
Breaking News: Update from 2ND volunteer NH. 13.54 LOCAL TIME: Hope deem for Yar’Adua’s arrival as mosque officials free “reserved row” for other worshipers to occupy.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
Update from 2ND volunteer NH. 13.57 LOCAL TIME: Speaker of the house Dimeji Bankole arrives.
ajibawealt:

@ aisha2. Thanks for the minute by minute update
My brother My pleasure oh, gettin updates from a friend who is monitoring the situation.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by nduchucks: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
The reaction to most of you to Yar'Adua's attendance of the Jumat service shows extraordinary insensitivity and evil. If Yar'Adua and his relations believe that he would receive healing by going to the service, who are you to question them?

Yar'Adua is a human being first - so let's respect the man and let him try to work through his illness in peace. Yar'Adua himself has issued statements recognizing GJ and acting president.

I'm sure when many of you hear that some foreign healer is coming for a crusade, you'd do all you can to attend because you expect miracles.

If Yar'Adua is able to attend the service, then we should all be thankful that he is receiving healing. Please let Yar'Adua be and let us all wish him well.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by supereagle(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
If Yar Du A had sever stroke, then he must be battling with some of these deficits which may make   unable to perform as a president again. Jo shud match on.

Potentially affected neurological domains are

Motor: Motor impairments are the most prevalent of all deficits seen after stroke, usually with involvement of the face, arm, and leg, alone or in various combinations. Motor functions assessed in the AHA.SOC include cranial nerve function (including speech and swallowing), muscle power and tone, reflexes, balance, gait, coordination, and apraxia.

Sensory: Sensory deficits range from loss of primary sensations to more complex loss of perception. Patients may describe numbness, tingling, or altered sensitivity. The more complex sensory losses include astereognosis, agraphia, and extinction to double simultaneous stimuli.

Vision: Stroke can cause monocular visual loss, homonymous hemianopia, or cortical blindness.

Language: Dysphasia may be exhibited by disturbances in comprehension, naming, repetition, fluency, reading, or writing.

Cognition: Stroke can cause impairments in memory, attention, orientation, calculation abilities, and construction. It is important to assess ability to learn and retain new information in the cognitive evaluation.

Affect: Depression is the most common affective disturbance seen after stroke. It tends to be observed more often in the months after stroke than during the acute event. Symptoms include loss of energy, lack of interests, loss of appetite, and insomnia.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by AfroCynic: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

The reaction to most of you to Yar'Adua's attendance of the Jumat service shows extraordinary insensitivity and evil.  If Yar'Adua and his relations believe that he would receive healing by going to the service, who are you to question them?

Yar'Adua is a human being first - so let's respect the man and let him try to work through his illness in peace. Yar'Adua himself has issued statements recognizing GJ and acting president.

I'm sure when many of you hear that some foreign healer is coming for a crusade, you'd do all you can to attend because you expect miracles.

If Yar'Adua is able to attend the service, then we should all be thankful that he is receiving healing. Please let Yar'Adua be and let us all wish him well.

Let us hear word, abeg.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
Offtopic. dimeji bankole na muslim?
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by SkyBlue1: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

The reaction to most of you to Yar'Adua's attendance of the Jumat service shows extraordinary insensitivity and evil.  If Yar'Adua and his relations believe that he would receive healing by going to the service, who are you to question them?

With regards to the part in bold, show us just ONE, I repeat, just ONE of these so called "statements" released by Yar Adua, or please just stop embarassing yourself.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
Update from 2nd volunteer NH 14.00 LOCAL TIME: Mr Musa Umoru Yar’Adua yet to arrive!
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
I am sure the jumat has come and gone, how any comment or update? what he there?
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
Update from 1st volunteer NH 14.05 LOCAL TIME: 20 MINUTES COUNTDOWN AND SERVICE WILL BE OVER!
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Beaf: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
^
My darling, thanks a lot for the live updates.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2010
You mean the jumat is yet to be over?
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by shadrach77: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2010
live update - umaru musa arrives! wearing a white caftan! waving to the crowd! crowd surge forward to catch a glimpse! grin
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by benzion72(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2010
Why should somebody health hold 150 million people in ransome. The other day Ariel Sharon enter this kind of thing Israel moved ahead. They have gotten a second Prime minister when Ariel Sharon successor was accused of corruption. What kind of society are we leaving in at the whim and caprice of some few cabal. Please it don tire me
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Beaf: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

The reaction to most of you to Yar'Adua's attendance of the Jumat service shows extraordinary insensitivity and evil. If Yar'Adua and his relations believe that he would receive healing by going to the service, who are you to question them?

Blame those that have turned Yar'Adua into a juju to brandish at long suffering Nigerians; "you move, I show you Yar'Adua!"'.
We don't even know what his health problems are, yet we have said long prayers; only fr him to be wheeled out on every occassion to stunt the progress the country is making. The other day Emirs were trying to convince his nephew not to serve in Jonathans cabinet. Emirs?!. . . The whole saga is sickening.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
benzion72:

Why should somebody health hold 150 million people in ransome. The other day Ariel Sharon enter this kind of thing Israel moved ahead. They have gotten a second Prime minister when Ariel Sharon successor was accused of corruption. What kind of society are we leaving in at the whim and caprice of some few cabal. Please it don tire me

Isrealis are willing to die for their nation, are Nigerians willing to do same?
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
shadrach77:

live update - umaru musa arrives! wearing a white caftan! waving to the crowd! crowd surge forward to catch a glimpse! grin

If that was a joke, please stop am oh, else, some people will get mad at you
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by nduchucks: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
Sky Blue:

With regards to the part in bold, show us just ONE, I repeat, just ONE of these so called "statements" released by Yar Adua, or please just stop embarassing yourself.

Stop exhibiting ignorance here.  Take a look at these, olodo:

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14836:yaradua-jonathan-is-acting-president&catid=46:lead-stories&Itemid=140

and this one

http://newsdiaryonline.com/Jonathan%20_recognition.htm

The service will be over in a few minutes, Yar'Adua will not be attending this one.  You all can go and rest now.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by sesman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
Thanks to Aisha for her update, much appreciated  grin
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
Eyes are watching
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
large crowd gathers in and outside district mosque at aminu kano crescent wuse 2 abuja,with most monitoring phone calls on situation at the national mosque, heavier traffic than usual, all surrounding roads blocked, tension, as enthusiasts await the victory cry moment,
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Godalone(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
Aisha2 thanks for the update.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by nduchucks: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2010
benzion72:

Let it go!! Yar'Adua is holding no one in ransome, you are the one holding yourself in ransome. GJ is acting president - Nigeria is moving forward and leaving you behind.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
Update from 1st volunteer 14.18 LOCAL TIME: I just spoke with another worshiper and i qoate hime "Its not looking good at all. Its only a miracle that can make Yar'Adua arrive here "
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

large crowd gathers in and outside district mosque at aminu kano crescent wuse 2 abuja,with most monitoring phone calls on situation at the national mosque, heavier traffic than usual, all surrounding roads blocked, tension, as enthusiasts await the victory cry moment,
aisha2:

Update from 1st volunteer 14.18 LOCAL TIME: I just spoke with another worshiper and i qoate hime "Its not looking good at all. Its only a miracle that can make Yar'Adua arrive here "

You are blessed . . . .Thanks for this great updates
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Let it go!! Yar'Adua is holding no one in ransome, you are the one holding yourself in ransome. GJ is acting president - Nigeria is moving forward and leaving you behind.

True Dat . . . .all these yaradua nonsense are all distractions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Denies Locating Missing Chibok Girls / Who Is Older Between Atiku And Tinubu? / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.