Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,055 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:24 PM

Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service (10213 Views)

Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by knotty(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2010
this Ndu whatever should just shut his trap.
he is spewing trash.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
dis basket mouth show will end in 8mins, I hope u all enjoy the comedy show, at least it is free of charge.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by forpeace: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
I'm sure turai and company are looking at you all and laughing. .yar'a who?? More like yar'a dead ! !
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
This is "acid rain" version 2. I remain indoors today!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by ojimboIV: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
we've been hoaxed yet again. angry angry angry
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2010
ojimbo IV:

we've been hoaxed yet again. angry angry angry

Never expect, so u dont get disappointed
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
Prayers should be over any second now, still waiting for reports from our vounteers
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
Am wondering, did we hear correctly, are we sure its not Kastina Central Mosque?
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by nduchucks: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
knotty:

this Ndu whatever should just shut his trap.
he is spewing trash.

I hope you are not intellectually challenged. One would have expected you to express your disgreement with any of my statements in a more expressive manner.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
Dear all. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, I am waiting for our corespondence in Abuja
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by SkyBlue1: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Stop exhibiting ignorance here.  Take a look at these, olodo:

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14836:yaradua-jonathan-is-acting-president&catid=46:lead-stories&Itemid=140

and this one

http://newsdiaryonline.com/Jonathan%20_recognition.htm

The service will be over in a few minutes, Yar'Adua will not be attending this one.  You all can go and rest now.

excerpt from your posted sources

http://newsdiaryonline.com/Jonathan%20_recognition.htm
In what appears like a u-turn from the position a day earlier,[b]President Umaru Musa YarAdua's spokesman has confirmed that Mr Goodluck Jonathan [/b]remains the Acting President and Commander in Chief of the armed Forces

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14836:yaradua-jonathan-is-acting-president&catid=46:lead-stories&Itemid=140
Twenty four hours after President Umaru Yar’adua’s statement referring to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as “Vice President” unleashed a storm of controversy, the ailing President reversed course yesterday and recognized his deputy as the Acting President and Commander-in-Chief. Yar’adua’s statement on Tuesday was widely interpreted to mean he did not recognize the National Assembly’s resolution earlier this month which recognized Jonathan as Acting President even though Yar’adua never transmitted to the Assembly’s leaders a medical vacation letter, as required by Section 145 of the Constitution.

The sharp about-turn was conveyed by Yar’adua’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity Olusegun Adeniyi, who spoke to reporters at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. He said Tuesday’s statement, in which Yar’adua said “the Vice President should continue to oversee the affairs” of government until the president fully recovers from his ailment, “was very clear and that the Acting President would continue to run the affairs of the nation as the Commander-in-Chief until the president is fit to takeover.” Adeniyi added, “That remains the situation as far as I am concerned, and as far as the president is concerned.”

ANALYSIS
Did you actually read the source you quoted or did you just do a google search? The first excerpt alleges some "statement" made when in fact there is no document officially released by Yar Adua himself. Are we even going to ignore the uproar over alleged forgery of Yar Adua's signature with regards to the budget last year? Here there isn't even a written statement with Yar Adua's signature, so what on earth are you talking about? The second excerpt from the second source starts by saying "twenty four hours after President Umaru Yar’adua’s statement" ( a reference to the so called "statement" alleged by Yar Adua's spokesman discussed in the first article). It goes on to talk about a U turn by the presidency which again does not come in a signed statement or press announcement by Yar Adua himself, but based on hearsay from Yar Adua's Special Adviser. I urge to please desist from hearsay and I would advice that you actually read what you post as facts, it is just laughable. You are yet to post about a signed statement from Yar Adua handing over power to Johnathan.

@ndu chucks, where is the Yar Adua signed statement. No more "conveyed" messages please. Let us get it from the horses mouth not a special advisor or spokesman.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by forpeace: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
Tales of yaradua season 1
Scene 1 :jogging up the stairs for 30 mins
Scene 2 : Drinking tea,playing wd nephew and receving visitors
Scene 3 : To attend FEC meeting
Scene 4 : to pray at jumat service
Scene 5 : will go and take a shit @ the toilet in ICC since aso rock water system is bad
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
Breaking News. Nigeria’s missing President Musa Umoru Yar’Adua fail to “appear” at the National Mosque Abuja: Yaradua had been missing from the public for over 4 months; his family had informed local media he will make a shock appearance at the Abuja Central Mosque.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

Breaking News. Nigeria’s missing President Musa Umoru Yar’Adua fail to “appear” at the National Mosque Abuja: Yaradua had been missing from the public for over 4 months; his family had informed local media he will make a shock appearance at the Abuja Central Mosque.

And still counting after 4 months
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Tuyis: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
Another urban legend! Soon Yar' Adua will be popping up everywhere except in front of a T.V camera.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by ojimboIV: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
perhaps he was sneaked in and out commando style. oya dailytrust give us the next spin to this one.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Beaf: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
Tuyis:

Another urban legend! Soon Yar' Adua will be popping up everywhere except in front of a T.V camera.

Dem don turn de poor man to de latest okija! embarassed
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2010
Dear all thanks for tuning in. many thanks to iur Abuja Correspondent abi na respondent.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by wales(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
News from BCC as it that Yar'adua was spotted at the Saudi Arabia central Mosque with other family members to give thanks to Allah.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by SkyBlue1: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2010
wales:

News from BCC as it that Yar'adua was spotted at the Saudi Arabia central Mosque with other family members to give thanks to Allah.
LOOOOOOOOL. O gosh. Too too too funny. Soon someone would say they saw him at their neighbours' house giving lectures on "the science of tuwo making", with such award winning quotes like "stir soffry soffry".
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by wales(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
I am about to load the pic's and link.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by nduchucks: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
Sky Blue:

@ndu chucks, where is the Yar Adua signed statement. No more "conveyed" messages please. Let us get it from the horses mouth not a special advisor or spokesman.

LOL, abeg make we hear word. Here was your question to me
With regards to the part in bold, show us just ONE, I repeat, just ONE of these so called "statements" released by Yar Adua, or please just stop embarassing yourself."

I showed you the released statements, you now want a signed statement! Stop moving the goal post, I've answered your question.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Tuyis: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
wales:

Yeah, according to CCN, he was also spotted climbing Zuma rock.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by SkyBlue1: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

LOL, abeg make we hear word. Here was your question to me
I showed you the released statements, you now want a signed statement! Stop moving the goal post, I've answered your question.

My question.

With regards to the part in bold, show us just ONE, I repeat, just ONE of these so called "statements" released [size=15pt]by Yar Adua[/size], or please just stop embarassing yourself."

Please, again, stop embarassing yourself. You have no facts to build your arguements on, so stop claiming to know otherwise when in reality, you do not.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by wales(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
Sorry house the pic's is taking time to load, but i will load it as soon as i can. Yar'adua life in Saudi Arabia Central Mosque. grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by sirp2007: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
JUST RELEASED FROM THE STABLE OF ASO ROCK;YARA DODO PART IV(Religion dimension)
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2010
Breaking News yar Adua spoted on a powerbike, trying to make Friday prayers
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2010
oya we don do jumat -

where are the pictures ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

Breaking News yar Adua spoted on a powerbike, trying to make Friday prayers

You mean on a scooter?
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
Special thanks to Mr Nu………. Ad………. And Mr Us………, Am…………. For the pain of text and bb reporting live from the venue of the Yar’Adua 2nd coming event, Nigerian National Mosque Abuja. We hope readers and Nairalanders will join us again next time we are able to put up a Live event. Nigeria will be great again
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

Special thanks to Mr Nu………. Ad………. And Mr Us………, Am…………. For the pain of text and bb reporting live from the venue of the Yar’Adua 2nd coming event, Nigerian National Mosque Abuja. We hope readers and Nairalanders will join us again next time we are able to put up a Live event. Nigeria will be great again

Insha Allah
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by gentlegg(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

Was Nigeria ever great?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. / 2023: Some Presidential Aspirants Should Be In Jail If EFCC Worked – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.