Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,060 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service (10214 Views)

Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by dbam: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
do these people think we are mad?are nigerians operating on half LIFE current like dem? embarassed
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by bariyakat(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
abeg, make the kitchen abi na toilet cabal alow Ya'ardua to rest. the man is in need of help not to be treated like an animal!!!
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Emmyk(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
that only possible IN HIS DREAM grin dreams make the impossible, possible wink
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by ALAMKHAD: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
Yar'adua will soon come out, Yar'adua is rusuming on monday, Yar'adua to attend juma'at prayer, i am tired of hearing all these things, please tell us the truth about !!!! where is MR PRESIDENT?

Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Zangokd(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
wahala, i wonder when these pple go carry there ghana must go commot 4rm asorock, in fact who even vote 4 then , revolution ahead,
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Zangokd(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
wahala, i wonder when these pple go carry there ghana must go commot 4rm asorock, in fact who even vote 4 then , revolution ahead,
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by obinon(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2010
I can't deny the fact that i was laughing going through those write ups,bt it's not fair.He could be anybody's dad and no one will like his dad to die.Let's pray 4 this man,maybe not as being a president but a citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by boyt1: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
I still doubt the credibility of this Dimeji Bankole of a guy, he is  biased and  not fit for that post.
As for the above topic, Nigerians should see Yaradual as a forgotten  issue. LIARS UPON LIARS .
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by igboboy1(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2010
boy t:

I still doubt the credibility of this Dimeji Bankole of a guy, he is biased and not fit for that post.
As for the above topic, Nigerians should see Yaradual as a forgotten issue. LIARS UPON LIARS .

Na today u know, Bankole is a joke, not even the elders talk good of him, Being one of the few young nigerians among those grand pa's in govt i thought he would be different, But nope the guy is just something else
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by mygladness: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2010
Attention seekers!!!! heeeheee!!!!
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Eddie4(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2010
, And all that was another story. I think our legal system is so whack. Why is it that nobody, even the FEC don't have right to see the president? I think things like this can only happen in Naija. This nation need blood of God o. I no go even dey surprised if that guy don die since. No be Naija?
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by royalicon(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by Growise(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
Welcome to season 2.
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by nex(m): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2010
He was there with them (in the spirit).
Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by mykpoint: 1:55am On Apr 01, 2010
SORRY FOR NIGERIAN STATE embarassed.PDP AND CO WHO ARE FOOLING , NIGERIANS SORRY.I WANT TO SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR IS OUR DEMOCRACY DIFFERENT OTHERS FOR CHRIST SAKE THE SO CALLED PRESIDENT IS DEAD AND BEEN BURIED ACCORDING TO MUSLEM RITES IF NOT LET PDP AND HIS FAMILY TELL NIGERIANS IS WHERE ABOUT OK.IS HE SUFFERING FROM BIRD FLU OR WHAT THAT PDP AND FAMILY SHOULD KEEP OUR PRESIDENT ON QUARANTINE.PLEASE PLEASE LET YAR ADUA SYCOPHANTS OR CABAL LEFT OUR GOD SENT ACTING PRESIDENT TO RIDE ON.KUDOS TO GOODLUCK HE IS DOIND A WONDERFUL JOB FOR OUR DEAR COUNTRY. sad

MYK
FROM MOSCOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. / 2023: Some Presidential Aspirants Should Be In Jail If EFCC Worked – Obasanjo / “No Work No Pay” – Fgn To Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.