Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2143387 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2020
Chinomonkey:

Anambra is an erosion ravaged enclave
15% poverty... Anambra is poverty stricken than Oyo, osun, Edo , Ondo

Anambra Is also cursed with erosion
Yes you're very right ... Anambra is poverty stricken

Anambra is cursed with erosion
Anambra is cursed
Anambra is cursed
Anambra is cursed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ogenyi1: 9:27am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Chinomonkey:

Anambra is an erosion ravaged enclave
15% poverty... Anambra is poverty stricken than Oyo, osun, Edo , Ondonambra Is also cursed with erosion
[/s]

Hahahaha you don switch moniker

Trending cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5891693/armed-robbers-caught-human-heads#5891693.4

Enugu state is cursed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Now you come ..I want the war to be fought here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy taking the war to erosion ravaged is always the best...

Lmao...We all know Anambra is even getting more poorer day by day and becoming a disgrace to the entire Igbo, ..Caused with erosion and having poverty rate of 15% is no different from poverty index of 30% or 60% or 70%... Anambra is cursed with poverty and erosion that's the worse of it..by the time others aren't poor Anymore Anambra will be wasting in poverty due to effects of erosion..no wonder most of them are running to Enugu and dragging land with iwollo people of Ezeagu

Anambra is cursed
Anambra is cursed
Anambra is cursed

Erosion ravaged enclave cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Mr leave this thread and go to Enugu thread.

Stop derailing this thread pls.

You are not needed here..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mr leave this thread and go to Enugu thread.

Stop derailing this thread pls.

You are not needed here..
Anambra is a cursed erosion ravaged enclave

Anambra is poverty stricken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Erosion2020: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Well, whatever you think..just read my comment and move on...I have told u south east states aren't poor as portrayed...if south east states are poor it means anambra with 14.8% poverty rate is poor too which is not the case...I know they're few erosions in Enugu but those are in the villages mainly like Ezeagu, 9th mile axis but non in Enugu or Nsukka where people live...but in Onitsha houses are been buried daily...is a good thing you said the one I talked about us been worked on, kudos if that's the case.I hope to see the update later
Na wa oo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 9:38am On May 30, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

Enugu state is my state. 60% poverty and erosion ravaged. Enugu state is cursed cheesy

Like seriously. Also ebonyi is 80%. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 9:40am On May 30, 2020
My verdict. It is heartbreaking seeing 60% and 80% poverty in those states. Igbos should declare state of emergency in those states

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2020
ogenyi1:

[s]Enugu state is my state. 60% poverty and erosion ravaged. Enugu state is cursed[/s]
Lmao...We all know Anambra is even getting more poorer day by day and becoming a disgrace to the entire Igbo, ..Caused with erosion and having poverty rate of 15% is no different from poverty index of 30% or 60% or 70%... Anambra is cursed with poverty and erosion that's the worse of it..by the time others aren't poor Anymore Anambra will be wasting in poverty due to effects of erosion..no wonder most of them are running to Enugu and dragging land with iwollo people of Ezeagu

Anambra is cursed
Anambra is cursed
Anambra is cursed

Erosion ravaged enclave cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2020
Anambra is cursed and erosion ravaged enclave
Anambra is poverty stricken and erosion ravaged enclave

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Meta4element(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

My Enugu state is cursed. 60% poverty rate is so shameful. cheesy

Kasy Ogenyi, I am from Enugu state but to state it clearly, Enugu state with 60% poverty rate is alarming.

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is backward

Enugu state is poverty ravaged

Enugu state is filled with illiterates

Enugu state is erosion ravaged

Enugu state is cursed

Enugu state is cursed

You shouldn't be arguing with this guy...He doesn't worth your attention trust me...Lamoo..someone that thier Governor locked down Ogbete(biggest market in Enugu) just because they booed him..And yet they couldn't even protest... Kids always forming men...Imagine Obiano locking down Main Market just because he was booed?...Walai Awka and Aguleri will be set on Fire...See them begging thier Governor like kids..Someone you voted under the sun..someone that is meant to serve you is now treating you like piece of Shit!!!!...042 niggas fall my hand full time(spits)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Erosion2020: 11:25am On May 30, 2020
Chino u see what you have caused not only Anambra state people but the entire Igboland, u started the very derogatory messages and others (like those ones above with multiple monikers like u) have to toe ur path.

I don't know what is hate amongst Igbos before until I registered in this forum and begin to see ur divide and rule tactics.

Just stop and give yourself a life.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 11:27am On May 30, 2020
Ifeanyi John Ugwu, you are an abakaleke 3rd class igbo. Your advice is not needed by any sane person.

You should be more concerned about 80% poverty rate in your Ebonyi state.

Grow up and stop talking nonsense

[s]
Erosion2020:
Chino u see what you have caused not only Anambra state people but the entire Igboland, u started the very derogatory messages and others (like those ones above with multiple monikers like u) have to toe ur path. don't know what is hate amongst Igbos before until I registered in this forum and begin to see ur divide and rule tactics.
Just stop and give yourself a life.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (1334) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: cjrane and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.