Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Are They Taking Tramadol? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (37484 Views)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by gmoney12: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2018
question..

and its legal to buy that poison and illegal to buy the wonderful herb given to us by nature to get naturally high and for good health and peace of mind..and someo1 will still tell me the government isn't the enemy here...

thats what I have to say about this topic

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by delishpot: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2018
The drug is not the issue, the cause of using the drug is the main issue here. Block tramadol they will sniff glue. Block the sale of glue they will use bathsalts the real solutiin is to solve the foundational cause. Why are people sudenly wanting to escape reality by getting high?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by alfred007(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Let’s just be out there fucking , getting high and staying happy with all that Good vibes flowing freely . This Love & Marriage of a thing na just high blood pressure last last ��‍♂️
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Gkay1(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2018
tramadol make u to high but no matter how u can high, u can never high like most high God.
say no to hard drug
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by coolestchris(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2018
every mallam to him own kettle
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by HRHF: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2018
How can you say feeling good is an addiction??
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by arrestdarrester: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Pharmacists in practice for over 15 years and they have been selling that drug without prescription? You leave the pharmacists alone and come on social media to claim you are warning people about Tramadol?

Go back to the pharmacists and do the needful puleeease!

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Ebije1(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Zanas:
That's what that fool that calls himself olamide baddo was promoting in his rubbish song.
you clearly do not undestand yoruba and just hating on Olamide's success.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by piagetskinner(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
those drugs should be Banned from patent medicine and pharmacy stores... NAFDAC has a big role to play here

again this is what you get when useless misfits who call themselves celebrities and musicians, become the role models of our young ones

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by MrMystrO(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
hmmm
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by gmoney12: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
delishpot:
The drug is not the issue, the cause of using the drug is the main issue here. Block tramadol they will sniff glue. Block the sale of glue they will use bathsalts the real solutiin is to solve the foundational cause. Why are people sudenly wanting to escape reality by getting high?
the answer to your question is clear even to the blind to see...and the government aren't helping matters
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by grandstar(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
U need to see how this abokis doing menial jobs injest this drug like no man's business.The demand is just too much.

How much is it?
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by delishpot: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2018
gmoney12:
the answer to your question is clear even to the blind to see...and the government aren't helping matters

Bless you!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by trevorhorace(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2018
the demand is cray i tell u ( chews 3 caps of tramal)

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ikemesit4477: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2018
oshe11:
I think K-bhrule is GAY
I was told he is your gay partner, how true is the story!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by chloride6: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2018
delishpot:

Respect to you Sir....

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by FearGod47: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2018
If u no take Tramadol, how u go take deliver?
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by kazzy4u(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2018
inspiration
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by oshe11: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2018
ikemesit4477:
I was told he is your gay partner, how true is the story!
Ask Linda Ikejigrin
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by sunbilor(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
I commend your efforts. Tramadol abuse is on the rise.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by kentozybee(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Afflial2:
Are you thinking of the best way to make your wife or girlfriend feel like the most special woman on earth this valentine ? Or are you wondering how best to make your husband or boyfriend feel loved appreciated this valentine ?
Jumia Valentine’s day gifts 2018 for him/her
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-valentine-day-2018/

Get up to 60% on things you buy on jumia before Valentine’s day , the offer is just for one week
https://www.blackfridays.comt.ng/jumia-up-to-60-discount/
Who told u we want to celebrate Valentine this year? Wen d greatest football showpiece is going to happen, abeg who Valentine help!
Cum back next year

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ycat: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
He's not promoting it you iddiot, he's bringing awareness to it but as with everything done in shithole, it was misunderstood. He will be honoured in a sane clime for bringing awareness to such a problem, but you backward goat will rather silence a bold voice for good.
Zanas:
That's what that fool that calls himself olamide baddo was promoting in his rubbish song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by addikt(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Make I no lie you , Tramadoll is very "PUSHY".....gives you unnecessary Joy and happiness, make you feel like tomorrow no dey, get you off your depression lane .

For sex too ??...it helps in keeping guys longer on that thing ,no doubt about that ...

Stopping the sh*t already though ....

DON'T DO DRUGS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ikemesit4477: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
oshe11:
Ask Linda Ikejigrin
I ask her already, she told me these!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Reminez(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
VanBommel:
Its such a pity the way the drug is being abused. I know one aboki that finishes a satchet of the 200mg own (I.e. 2grms)
Olodo Rabata...200 mg doesn't equal 2g.
Thank me later
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by kentozybee(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Afflial2:

Lol the 60% discount go do something nah, the offer nah for one week
Professional response... Let's see wat jumia wants to sell fr us. Brb
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by oshe11: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
ikemesit4477:
I ask her already, she told me these!
Oya ask ursef if U are a SCIENCE STUDENT
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Afflial2: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
kentozybee:

Professional response... Let's see wat jumia wants to sell fr us. Brb

Yes bossss
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ikemesit4477: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
oshe11:
Oya ask ursef if U are a SCIENCE STUDENT
oshe, na me and you today! grin
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by statrboiTolu(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
As i dey type sef, idey on 225mg....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Masturbation Has Ruined Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.