Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,433 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Are They Taking Tramadol? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (37488 Views)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by oshe11: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
ikemesit4477:
oshe, na me and you today! grin
Same here.....

I dnt work on saturdaysshockedgrin
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tramadol abused will cause you seizures and irreparable losses money can't treat..
Wait a minute? I read someone say it eases stress..
Google Fredo Santana a popular u.s hip-hop artist that just passed out weeks ago, and you will indeed stop the use of trimadol/codeine.

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Forceup(f): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
IbnIbrahim:

Hardly would you see any registered OTC drug dealer selling it.
They sell, just not to everyone.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ikemesit4477: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
oshe11:
Same here.....

I dnt work on saturdaysshockedgrin
same here, so enough flexing!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by oshe11: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
ikemesit4477:
same here, so enough flexing!
I dey tells you....
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by uboma(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
delishpot:
The drug is not the issue, the cause of using the drug is the main issue here. Block tramadol they will sniff glue. Block the sale of glue they will use bathsalts the real solutiin is to solve the foundational cause. Why are people sudenly wanting to escape reality by getting high?

Your points are valid but there's really little or nothing one can do to stop them from taking whatever makes high.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Ask olamide oo
#ScienceStudent

Chimneys
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
gmoney12:
question..

and its legal to buy that poison and illegal to buy the wonderful herb given to us by nature to get naturally high and for good health and peace of mind..and someo1 will still tell me the government isn't the enemy here...

thats what I have to say about this topic

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by IbnIbrahim: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
KevinDein:
Drug abuse never ends well, no two ways about it.
At the beginning, it feels cool, the user feels on top of the World, believing others who don't partake are missing out on a huge fun. Then after a while, the user finds that they are basically planning their lives around how to get the next fix.They get tired of it all; the terrible withdrawal symptoms, the negative effects on their social and professional lives, the effects on their finances. The whole thing isn't cool anymore. They literally become prisoners to the drug and it takes a lot of determination and will power to break loose. A lot really.

Don't let anyone fool you, it's a terrible state to be in.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Well to me, to relax and to escape reality

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Unik3030: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
SicilianMafia:

@OP you nor serious at all

Wetin tramadol dey do for body your pastor norfit manifest that kind miracle , so fvvckk off jaare!!

na when u end up like majek fashek your eye go clear

5 Likes

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Jman06(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
The solution is to ban open drug markets, create coordinated drug distribution centers and ensure that patent medicine deals don't have access to such drugs. Such drugs are meant to be sold on prescription by qualified pharmacists who would counsel the patient and monitor him/her during the course therapy.

People only have access because they can easily walk into a patent medicine store and get the drug. The patent medicine man is not a professional and is concerned only on making profits. Let us get things right for once in this country for goodness sake!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
grandstar:

How much is it?

Donno,but I knw it's damn cheap.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by IbnIbrahim: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Unik3030:
na when u end up like majek fashek your eye go clear
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by IbnIbrahim: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jman06:
The solution is to ban open drug markets, create coordinated drug distribution centers and ensure that patent medicine deals don't have access to such drugs. Such drugs are meant to be sold on prescription by qualified pharmacists who would counsel the patient and monitor him/her during the course therapy.

People only have access because they can easily walk into a patent medicine store and get the drug. The patent medicine man is not a professional and is concerned only on making profits. Let us get things right for once in this country for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by AntiNigerian: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
xmanco42:
Am looking for wife who must be a virgin, beautiful, God fearing, doest like money, graduate from unilag.
IF you found her please stop doing drugs.
you yourself are you a virgin? if yes, fine, if no then Fück off!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by buffalowings: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
ikombe:
Somebody cannot take Tram in peace again

Don't kill urself by urself
Make you hear word o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Macmoni(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Zanas:
That's what that fool that calls himself olamide baddo was promoting in his rubbish song.
if u dont understand yoruba shut up
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by JohnME1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Drugs abuse is a serious issues in nigeria, more enlightenment and campaign need to be done. What is the responsibility of the ministry of health?
Presently the northern state of Nigeria consume tramadol like ordinary water. Say no to drugs abuse!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by VanBommel(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Reminez:

Olodo Rabata...200 mg doesn't equal 2g.
Thank me later
your comprehension skill is amazing, honestly. I know your "very sharp brain" didn't process the "a satchet of 200mg"... sad sad Your people need to ask for a refund of all your school fees. Thank you btw
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by madgoat(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Zanas:
That's what that fool that calls himself olamide baddo was promoting in his rubbish song.

Its like you have no brain at all. How was he promoting it? Just give one sentence from his lyric that promoted it. At times its best to keep quiet and not open your mouth sounding like an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by mastermaestro(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
statrboiTolu:
As i dey type sef, idey on 225mg....

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Originalsly: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmm...your pharmacist friends are a big part of the problem....those drugs shouldn't be sold without prescription. I don't believe youths buy be a use they want to get high...... it's more like they have become addIcts....they have to get the drug.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by GrammarCheck: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigeria with fake drugs.

I bet the tramadol they are taking is chalk and chaff. That is why they need higher doses to get high
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Reminez(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
VanBommel:
your comprehension skill is amazing, honestly. I know your "very sharp brain" didn't process the "a satchet of 200mg"... sad sad Your people need to ask for a refund of all your school fees. Thank you btw
Oya, no vex nah. I'm really sorry. Didn't see "satchet" initially.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by GrammarCheck: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Reminez:

Olodo Rabata...200 mg doesn't equal 2g.
Thank me later

grin shocked

See this olodo.

200mg X 10 is what?
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
To be effective, I suggest you include free information on healthy substitute for tramadol and codein.

Which I think will be herbs that kill pains. E.g Paradise grain, etc

My opinion though.

Nnendu Herbal Center
www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Buffalo2(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
xmanco42:
Am looking for wife who must be a virgin, beautiful, God fearing, doest like money, graduate from unilag.
IF you found her please stop doing drugs.
TUFIA
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by VanBommel(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Reminez:

Oya, no vex nah. I'm really sorry. Didn't see "satchet" initially.

one love bro✌✌
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Roycemadeit(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is what #FLOW call Tea
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Bossontop(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Chimneys
Na double barrel exhaust pipes dem be ooo...lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Super1212: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
You can get the right answer to your question *** why are they talking tramadol** until you take 250gm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.