Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,381 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why Are They Taking Tramadol? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (37483 Views)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by skitozblog: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Other countries are talking about cocaine and weed . you no thank GOD say na only codine and tramadol dem dey take
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Zanas: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
madgoat:

Its like you have no brain at all. How was he promoting it? Just give one sentence from his lyric that promoted it. At times its best to keep quiet and not open your mouth sounding like an illiterate
You are really a mad goat!!!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Zanas: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Macmoni:

if u dont understand yoruba shut up
No, you are the one who should shut the fvck up!! That idiot called baddo is a big FOOL!!!!
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Zanas: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
ycat:
He's not promoting it you iddiot, he's bringing awareness to it but as with everything done in shithole, it was misunderstood. He will be honoured in a sane clime for bringing awareness to such a problem, but you backward goat will rather silence a bold voice for good.
You are the one who is a complete idiot and a backward goat
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by donkaz2(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
hmmm what should i call this..... Go to the north and u hear loads of shit drugs names some even smoke amoeba or dry humqn shit to get high. i am not a drug addict qnd i dont do drug but i take tramadol once in a while mayb when am having joint pqin qnd need to work or when i qm having a first time sex with a girl that shit can make me last 2hours without first discharge i have got paid for a job well done sometimes using it on some classy bae that d@re the rod
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Macmoni(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Zanas:

No, you are the one who should shut the fvck up!! That idiot called baddo is a big FOOL!!!!
well i no him his a idiot but relevant dan u go and sing if u tink it is easy
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by olawaletimi(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
VanBommel:
Its such a pity the way the drug is being abused. I know one aboki that finishes a satchet of the 200mg own (I.e. 2grms)
HEHEHE, how many is in the sachet sir?
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by VanBommel(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
olawaletimi:
HEHEHE, how many is in the sachet sir?
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by sweetmusic12: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
KevinDein:
Drug abuse never ends well, no two ways about it.
At the beginning, it feels cool, the user feels on top of the World, believing others who don't partake are missing out on a huge fun. Then after a while, the user finds that they are basically planning their lives around how to get the next fix.They get tired of it all; the terrible withdrawal symptoms, the negative effects on their social and professional lives, the effects on their finances. The whole thing isn't cool anymore. They literally become prisoners to the drug and it takes a lot of determination and will power to break loose. A lot really.

Don't let anyone fool you, it's a terrible state to be in.

My help comes from the Lord. Grace of God is the only remedy

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ycat: 1:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Dodoyo afofungbemu! Can you hear yourself sound like an iddiot and backward goat.
Zanas:

You are the one who is a complete idiot and a backward goat
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by BOMA2912(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Even Tutolin, I was surprised when I saw one guy taking it, cough syrup. He said it makes you high if you take too much.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Fahj(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2018
That I have been expecting the concerned authority to put live ban on him and his song.............Albedo
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Fahj(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Who told you say that you mentioned no dry here. Bro go to university areas and see abuse if any kind of drugs and weed and cigarettes.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Caseless: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
U need to see how this abokis doing menial jobs injest this drug like no man's business.The demand is just too much.
the world's deadliest drug is "alcohol" and it's consumed more in your place/region.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Caseless:
the world's deadliest drug is "alcohol" and it's consumed more in your place/region.

Where do u know I'm from?
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Caseless: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Where do u know I'm from?
are you from the north?
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Caseless:
are you from the north?

No sir
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Caseless: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

No sir
I sensed that in your post, hence my reply.
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Caseless:
I sensed that in your post, hence my reply.

Ok sir
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by Caseless: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Ok sir
ok
Re: Why Are They Taking Tramadol? by afamaustin(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Just took the said drug nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Evercare Hospital, Lekki (Photos) / Masturbation Has Ruined Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.