Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,122 members, 7,970,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:14 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (73747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2010
mama-gee:

What the heck!

Nani's car looks like a toy car, he needs a real car as soon as possible.

That toy is ugly!

Dont mind Nani, Bloody wannabee. He thinks he can be cristiano Ronaldo . CR7 had more class, Check the link below

http://www.ronaldoscores.com/cristiano-ronaldos-cars
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^Dayokanu, I didn't mention anything about ronaldo.

All I said was Nani's car looks like a toy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
Ok. ma bad.

But the guy is just an incorrigible wannabe. He even gells his hair
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^Are you serious?

I didn't know he gelled his hair anyway that's his business.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2010
Eastbay:

Mancs,
I'm loving the away strip.I got the new home,but I shoulda waited for this.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3080420/United-launch-kit-of-all-white.html
ordered both

shd get them next week.

i love the red in long sleeve
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2010
dayokanu:

After the finals there was no doubt that Inter was the best team.
Eliminated Champions of England, Spain and Germany
Losst on the night bleh bleh. Who progressed? Bayern did what was needed to progress and after Robbens goal he was pulled out to reduce the asswhooping and sodomy.
In a tie when one team dominates 3 out of 4 halves then that is sodomy. Hard core sodomy
Yeah you lost on the night and you still claim sodomy.You need sign language for real.Maybe that's the only way you can get it.
The dominance you're talking about is irrelevant.one of those halves had you dominate cus you were a man up courtesy of agbaya/pedophile Ribery (your role model).And you still lost.
By the way,Chelsea were not champions of England when Inter knocked them out.Neither were Bayern German champions.In your bid to justify yourself,you'll say anything.Or is the fell.at.ing you've  recently been recieving from mamagee (United lost the title to Liverpool-goofing gold) influencing you?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2010
East baba
i think ur post is missing

Meanwhile, i think we are going to score loads this season if Owen stays fit and with the new arrival of Hernandez
i think we wont overburden Rooney like we did last season

i just want a robust midfield like we have in attack

Defenders are ok. we have smalling and Evans on guard for any unforseen circumstances and Fabio is available to help

i need a creative midfielder abegggggg

Hernandez looks like a good deal o!

Owen, Rooney, Hernandez, Macheda, Berbatov ( i doubt any other club can boast of having strikers like this)

arsenal- RVP, Chama, Vela Bentdner and who else ( UTD have an edge)
Chelsea - Drogba, Anelka, sturridge ( anybody else)

Liverpool ? Ngog and Torres lolololol

SAF shd buy a midfielder abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2010
@tkb,
I guess it was deleted.happen.Apparently,the modss ain't in too good a mood this morning.
I agree with you as per our strike force. I think Owen has to stay fit for that to happen. i agree we need a midfielder but not Diarra.I hate the fact that he's linked to us because he's surplus to requirements at Real rather than the fact that he's good enough.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mukina2: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2010
^
Your post was marked by the bot, it will soon be visible.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ACUT3X(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
pls mod my accnt was disabled from posting. I tried post a topic with some graphic content. I apologise. Could u pls unban me? Thanks. My accnt is Acutex
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
Diarra abi nDiarra(mad people in igbo)?
Abeg oo!!

TK
Why am i likely to go with EB? I guess precedence.
I haven't seen Fergie sign a player cos of World Cup Success!!

But like you said, middle needs an officer infact a General as Hargo is taking the World to be fit
I wouldn't know the extent of Ando's injury and when he's coming back!!

Someone has got to start learning to ropes!
This is an opportunity for someone to grab a first team shirt but they all seem to be waiting for God know's what!!

Did i hear someone say nani's car looks like toy?
She is not only footie deficient, i think auto should be added to her deficiencies!!!
Why is someone trying everly to be in a man's world!! Dk sure has a new bed mate!!! tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^^
i dont get you either

my point is simple

do not sell a striker (berba) or another useful midfielder (ando) for Diarra
if thats the case, then dont buy him

if we are to trade, then it has to be Carrick/oshea

how that is hard to understand is worrisome

midfield needs reinforcements and even at that, it doesnt mean we should let go a striker

if Berba is to be sold, then bring another striker
simple

na wa

^^^
ok
lets give them Oshea Grin Grin

^^^@tkb

I see you've been clamouring for John O'shea to be sold or traded. I never really liked him until two seasons ago and last season before he got injured. I hate to say this but O'shea is the most versatile United player on the current team; he plays RB, LB, CB, CDM, was deployed to RMF in one of our games two seasons ago and as well as GK (yes, he was in goal against a premier league team for the remaining four/five minutes in a league match - I can't really recall the team we played against but we had no keeper on the bench when VDS was injured or red-carded and O'shea deputized in goal wearing incomplete GK jersey - shirt and gloves only - lol  cheesy)

We need a CAM and we need one urgently however, you have to put into consideration the new premier league rule of registering only 25 players above 21 years of age till January; this rule will affect our players returning from injury (i.e. Ando, Hargo) and some of our youngsters who I'd personally like to see them get more games under their belts and gain more experience for the future of the club.

Like SAF would say, I am happy with our current squad. You will note that the gaffer deploys 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 in most of our matches, especially the UCL, to enable us own the mid-field and create a kind of balance in the team and we could stick Giggs, Park, Gibson or Cleverly in the advanced role with Fletch and Scholes/Carrick sitting deep (remember this is how Sergio Busquets and Pedro of FCB came to lime light). If we get another CAM then some old players have to go (Hargo - due to injury, but when fit, his work rate and versatility is enormous) or some of our upcoming players have to go on loan (R. Da Laet, Tom Cleverley - our rising midfield star).

PS - I'm not against buying a CAM - Ozil maybe, but does he have what SAF wants, is it the right price or will he just turn out to be another big money flop in the EPL? It's SAF's decision to make
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Mojounited
nice one bro

how come im just seeing you around here. thats bang on point

I hate to say all ive been saying about Oshea but the love of UTD over rides whatever i have for any player/coach

@Mojo/Emperoh/Eastbay
im thinking probably the reason why SAF wants Diarra (if the story is true) is probably because he feels Hargo wont be able to make an impact this season due to his never ending injuries or be able to re-enact his old form.

whichever way it goes, Diarra is not bad. If people like Oshea can play in UTD, then Diarra will shine grin grin
One thing about SAF is his ability to turn unknown players to instant heros

take carrick, Oshea, brown and co to Chelsea and i can bet they would be sold to blackpool b4 the end of the season

Be that as it may, i think we need a general in the middle. someone who can go gung ho with teams like barca, Inter and make the difference

from the look of things, i think this season will be a good one cos i have this feeling Hernandez , Nani and Berbatov will explode

lets wait and see

now, i cant wait for the seaon to start
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
TK

have you heard about Kleberson before?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Only if someone can show me where Fergie signed Kleberson
cos of WC success. Moreover what did the said Kleberson achieve at United?
And where is he today?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by mojounited(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
@tkb

Never knew a United thread existed and I read other posters' comments more than I post myself.

About the Diarra rumour, I've visited United's website and believe me, it's "what the papers say" - Typical 'the Sun' and 'Daily Mail' garbage. Most players always get linked to Man Utd every now and then and we're used to it. Right now, SAF surprises everyone these days, including United faithfuls; he doesn't make mention of potential players he wishes to purchase during transfer windows as the likes of RM, Chelsea, et al will come crawling outta their holes to bid for same player (John Mikel Obi, remember?)

Most Importantly, I think SAF wants to make a marque signing for the AMF/CAM role but he doesn't need an untested player who will need to be developed into another star rather, he needs an established player (like Sneider who was correctly linked to United and confirmed by the gaffer himself) so that if you bleep up, you get the hair dryer treatment instantly  cheesy . But that kind of player, according to the gaffer, is not available in the market at the right price due to the inflation rate courtesy of Man Shitty and Real Madrid
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2010
mukina2:

^
Your post was marked by the bot, it will soon be visible.
It's been 10 hrs since that post was made and i'm still waiting for that post to become visible.Is that your idea of soon?
dayokanu:

Kleberson is one of the reasons why Ferg wont sign players after a World Cup.He hasn't done so since and probably won't.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Mojo
i think Gill admitted to the fact that SAF is looking for one marquee player

I just really hope he can get a creative midfielder to really boss our midfield like xavi is doing

nyways, i know this season will be good cos our players are doing great

abeg, who has the clip for the goals yesterday.
heard Owen scored a good goal
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
@tkb,
Not that I wouldn't want an Ozil signing.
But the precedents don't make me hopeful.
I still wonder what Diarra can do that a Fletcher/Ando can't.That's why I'm pissed/frustrated at the rumour.The guy is an eternal malcontent.

PS:Anybody seen Sauron?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
Eastbay:

@tkb,
Not that I wouldn't want an Ozil signing.
But the precedents don't make me hopeful.
I still wonder what Diarra can do that a Fletcher/Ando can't.That's why I'm pissed/frustrated at the rumour.The guy is an eternal malcontent.

yeah, i know
Fletcher and Ando are perfect for me i swear so i dont really know why anybody would want Diarra for us

what ill prefer is ozil but if we cant, then lets get someone else

as it is, i dont think SAF would buy anybody again with the way chicharito is banging in goals grin and i think smalling is doing good already
we still have Obertan to come up. It looks good for us tho.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2010
Emperoh:

Only if someone can show me where Fergie signed Kleberson
cos of WC success. Moreover what did the said Kleberson achieve at United?
And where is he today?

Your question was

TK

And I showed you one

nyways, i know this season will be good cos our players are doing great

Who are these players doing great? You never jam The failure for this season no go get part 2 grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sharon is in jail as usual
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^^ no go attend to the parapympian in ur midst

you know who? arjen robber
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
In just 6 months of activity he did more than those who had a whole year
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^^
he only won d bundesliga!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
tkb417:

^^^ no go attend to the parapympian in your midst
you know who? arjen robber
grin
tkb417:

yeah, i know
Fletcher and Ando are perfect for me i swear so i dont really know why anybody would want Diarra for us
what ill prefer is ozil but if we cant, then lets get someone else
as it is, i dont think SAF would buy anybody again with the way chicharito is banging in goals grin and i think smalling is doing good already
we still have Obertan to come up. It looks good for us tho.
Still think Smalling is a bit of a weak link.Chacharito is looking good,but let's see him in the forst month of the season before we sing halleluyah.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
tkb417:

^^^
he only won d bundesliga!

And what did anyone in your squad of 30 win?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Sharon is in jail as usual
which of 'em?
Ipswich grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by slimghost(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
@tkb417
Who and who scored in our 7-1 bashing of league of ireland?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2010
^^^^^^^^
Are you still asking?
Check the internet,or has your cybercafe airtime finished?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2010
Eastbay:

^^^^^^^^
Are you still asking?
ROFLMAO grin grin

^^You for help your fellow club supporter nau
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
Eastbay:

^^^^^^^^
Are you still asking?

Pally u take style harsh oo!!
How's our line up gonna look like tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.