Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,743 members, 7,945,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (46429 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
fpeter:

Shame on you. You need to get yourself a job, you're with her simply because of her money.
what tribe are you from that you shamelessly moved into a woman's house and you're happy
to admit that she will pay for the wedding, i guess the 20% you intend to contribute is your
presence only.

I wanted to ignore but it seems I can't because I'm not busy, didn't leave home this morning.

what is your business if my fiance decides to sponsor our marriage? have men not be single handedly sponsoring their marriages?

you're not serious
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
if you read that post, there were question marks used for a reason, it was meant to be questions because I don't know you.What caught my attention was you saying your fiancée is rich & she'll be footing 80% of the wedding bills.So I wondered, what will you be taking care of.Now that you clarified you are financially stable, it's your wedding too.What will you be doing while she pays 80%.But you obviously didn't like this.Paul okoye & Lola have a 6 year age difference.She's older.At the end of the day it's between the 2 of you.Sounds like you've been living together already so you know each other to a good extent.

when men foot their marriages, what are the women doing?

please leave me alone
my life, my choice.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amarabae:
"she is rich, the house we are living belong to her, she has provided 80% things for the marriage,
She has spent on me a lot, I can't afford to leave her "

You sound like a gold digger who is after her money .
Tomorrow you guys will be calling ladies gold diggers.

You may go on with the marriage but if you want to enjoy it, get a job and start paying your bills.
I know why I am telling you this.

Amarabae
somethings you probably don't know about me;
I'm 24
I'm a graduate
I've a job
I've 2 cars
I'm from a wealthy family
my dad is the SA to Delta State Governor on community development.

I owe you no explanation to open up about my life, but I just did that for no reason.

just as ladies have standards, same way I've standards.

you can't force me to marry a broke lady.

she's providing 80% because she insisted to, she cares for me.

thank you

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by fpeter(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

I wanted to ignore but it seems I can't because I'm not busy, didn't leave home this morning.

what is your business if my fiance decides to sponsor our marriage? have men not be single handedly sponsoring their marriages?

you're not serious

It's my business already because soon you'll come back here to cry about how your rich wife is taking you for granted.
You see, you're even at home meaning you're jobless, please get a job and make your own money before looking for a wife.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Lol, I didn't say u shouldn't marry her o

I only advised don't expect her to take care of your bills all throughout your life. cheesy

Cos if that's your expectations, hmmmmm
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmmm

Lol, you are in for a bumpy ride later on cheesy

She will marry you, she will have kids with you but when she is done and tired of you.

She will simply kick u by the curb , collect her kids and fling you out of her house.

Cause the kids, will then be all that matters and precious to her.

Truth is bitter.. Ogbeni, that's the truth.

Hml in advance. Best of luck .

I don't know if you think me for a weak broke guy.

your write up says a lot about you.

I wonder what you're gonna do to your husband if eventually you get richer than him.

she can't kick me out, seize my kids or whatever.. you must be living in nollywood fantasy.

if I need a house, that's no big deal, it won't take time to build one so kindly take your advice to another person.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
fpeter:

It's my business already because soon you'll come back here to cry about how your rich wife is taking you for granted.
You see, you're even at home meaning you're jobless, please get a job and make your own money before looking for a wife.

you're not serious.

I'm self employed, I'm boss of myself.
my wife and I are well to do.

I have alot of inheritance, I can even decide not to work again for the rest of my life.

please take your advice else where!!
why do women without jobs get married? smh

I don't know what is wrong with you guys.. please leave me alone!
go and make money and pamper your man! stop disturbing my mentions.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

I don't know if you think me for a weak broke guy.

your write up says a lot about you.

I wonder what you're gonna do to your husband if eventually you get richer than him.

she can't kick me out, seize my kids or whatever.. you must be living in nollywood fantasy.

if I need a house, that's no big deal, it won't take time to build one so kindly take your advice to another person.

Well news flash, I and my husband we are comfortable and rich.

And he doesn't leech on me, like you are about to do to your gf.

I pray your gf sees the kind of leech u are on-time.

I was wasting my time and megabyte on a useless broke guy.

He's dreaming he's rich.. Rich indeed.
In your dreams only.

Keep. Fooling yourself, if only your mum knows the kind of son shes trying to protect.

I just pity any lady who marries you.. She will just enter one chance.

And I pray this your fiance show u pepper in marriage cheesy

I will be so happy! Lol

Don't go and look for work. Smhhh
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

you don't know what you're talking about

We've seen your true colours already.

No need pretending.

Lazy broke guy! All he's contributing to the marriage is dickkk!! You are not even ashamed of yourself.

No go look for work or buisness do

U think say, maga don arrive Abi?

E go soon shock you.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Well news flash, I and my husband we are comfortable and rich.

And he doesn't leech on me, like you are about to do to your gf.

I pray your gf sees the kind of leech u are on-time.

I was wasting my time and megabyte on a useless broke guy.

He's dreaming he's rich.. Rich indeed.
In your dreams only.

Keep. Fooling yourself, if only your mum knows the kind of son shes trying to protect.

I just pity any lady who marries you.. She will just enter one chance.

And I pray this your fiance show u pepper in marriage cheesy

I will be so happy! Lol

Don't go and look for work. Smhhh

do you even have a car?
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

We've seen your true colours already.

No need pretending.

Lazy broke guy! All he's contributing to the marriage is dickkk!! You are not even ashamed of yourself.

No go look for work or buisness do

U think say, maga don arrive Abi?

E go soon shock you.

I'm a lazy broke guy but I've 2cars, I have my own job.

can you even afford a car? poor people just like abusing that word.

you are insulting me because my fiance insisted she would provide 80% of the stuffs needed for our marriage because she loves me.

were you the one who single handedly sponsored your marriage?

lazy women want to come here and start giving advises too, ,,smh
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by enemyofprogress: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
khiaa:

She got with him when she was 26 years old and she is wealthy, explain to me why/how there are no other men available. Get real. She wants him because he is who she wants. undecided
keep deceiving yourself. Everyone knows that most Nigerian met get intimidated when a lady is rich, so they hardly go to them for relationship, he was bold enough to do that and that made him to be the only Mr available, she used money, gifts and other things to tie him down. Take it or leave it, the relationship won't last
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by manikspears: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
unusualfavour:
Bro, this is "matters of the heart" if you can't drop an honest opinion (stating the pros and cons) why not let it slide.
As you can see, he is troubled which is why he asked for help and you are making it worse.

i have stated the cons,life experience itself has proved that the would have been pros are just illusions.it is obvious that op is not ready yet and from the his replies he is hell-bent on marrying the girl so in this case my opinion or yours doesn't count at least till he is ready to read between the lines and am sorry if you think what i wrote was a joke but ask any serious minded person and they will tell you that is the bitter truth.love hurts ,love bites but the truth is that you have to tame love in other to prevent stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by CioAngels(f): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

what proof do you want? do you think I'm a jobless guy that waste hours to compose fake stories to Garner likes? I'm talking about reality and you're saying another thing.
yes, age is the main reason why my mom doesn't want us to get married. I don't know if she harbours other intentions but that's the reason she gave.
You are angry for the question, you said after what has done you, you said she will carry the cost of the marriage 80percent, yet you ate not jobless, you talk like a child that you are, you moved into her house at 22, be rest assured that your family is not likely going to step in that house because you have NO contributions. Yoruba says atnuje o je ka agbon. If daddy does not mind insults i think mummy minf. You are marrying her because she has money and maybe she has promised you with going abroad. Marriage is a life long thing. Young man, you are a man and not a girl. Boy listen to your mother before you become a permanent house boy to everyman that visits the house.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

I'm a lazy broke guy but I've 2cars, I have my own job.

can you even afford a car? poor people just like abusing that word.

you are insulting me because my fiance insisted she would provide 80% of the stuffs needed for our marriage because she loves me.

were you the one who single handedly sponsored your marriage?

lazy women want to come here and start giving advises too, ,,smh

Lol, I have a 2012 Range Rover mint black as a second car given to me by husband.

Before I got married, I was driving a Sienna Suv 2007 pure white.

So I change cars at will.

Am not like you.

I bought my Sienna at the age of 28.

I bet your cars u claim to have is daddy's car or imaginary ones.

And why will I sponsor my marriage?
Am not unfortunate like your fiancee who is paying her own bride price, instead of a real man paying her bride price and sponsoring the marriage. She chose to marry you with her hard earned money, that's her problem not mine.
My husband married me and paid my dowry with his own money.. I didn't marry myself.

So go and seat down, kid
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Beey(f): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

when men foot their marriages, what are the women doing?

please leave me alone
my life, my choice.
LOL, arrogance.Obviously a gold digger.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

do you even have a car?

I have a Range Rover and a Sienna SUV.

go figure.

And what's the brand of these your two cars, u no wan let person hear word, I can bet it's tiny light 1975 grin.
And Mercedes Benz 190 cheesy

And you claim, u are a car owner. Abeg go and seat down.
When women like me with machines are talking about Jeeps and SUV, don't add your toy to it. Claiming it's a car.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Lol, I have a 2012 Range Rover mint black as a second car given to me by husband.

Am not like you.

And why will I sponsor my marriage. Am not unfortunate like your fiancee who is paying her own bride price, instead of a real man paying her bride price and sponsoring the marriage. She chose to marry you with her hard earned money, that's her problem not mine.
My husband married me and paid my dowry with his own money.. I didn't marry myself.

So go and seat down, kid
lol, dad's car.

I stopped living with my parents when I turned 19.

your husband paying your dowry is his business not mine.

your husband gave you range Rover and so so, what have you given your husband yourself?

my birthday is just a few days away and I'm expecting a big surprise.

you want a man to spend on you but you don't want a lady to spend on her man.

I don't know what's your business with my marriage, get out from my thread.

my life, my choice.

the range Rover you're talking about if I want one it won't be a problem.

because we don't make noise doesn't mean we are broke.

your so called husband might actually be broke in reality, .
now kindly leave this thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Beey(f): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Am not like you.

And why will I sponsor my marriage?
Am not unfortunate like your fiancee who is paying her own bride price, instead of a real man paying her bride price and sponsoring the marriage. She chose to marry you with her hard earned money, that's her problem not mine.

So go and seat down, kid
Gbam this guy is obviously a gold digger.Am sure the car was also given by his fiancée.While I asked what he'll be taking care of because it's also his wedding, he was quick to dismiss.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by OyinO: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
The woman's age doesn't matter if the gap is not much. 5 years is not much.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
LOL, arrogance.Obviously a gold digger.
getout, go and look for your own rich husband and stop wailing on my thread.

jealous clown.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
OyinO:
The woman's age doesn't matter if the gap is not much. 5 years is not much.

thanks man. love is all that matters, not age.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

lol, dad's car.

I stopped living with my parents when I turned 19.

your husband paying your dowry is his business not mine.

your husband gave you range Rover and so so, what have you given your husband yourself?

my birthday is just a few days away and I'm expecting a big surprise.

you want a man to spend on you but you don't want a lady to spend on her man.

I don't know what's your business with my marriage, get out from my thread.

my life, my choice.

the range Rover you're talking about if I want one it won't be a problem.

because we don't make noise doesn't mean we are broke.

your so called husband might actually be broke in reality, .
now kindly leave this thread.

Dream on.

Do u think I care?

Inshort come and make my husband broke. If thunder will not strike u dead in a second.

Stop clicking on my mentions gold digger! And face your front!

Lazy broke Kid.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Beey(f): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

getout, go and look for your own rich husband and stop wailing on my thread.

jealous clown.
There's nothing to be jealous about.I live in the US , work & take care of my bills & gave a nice car.I am not a leech who sucks other people's hard earned money.Even with a rich man, it don't mean you automatically turn to a parasite.You need to get a life & stop sucking your woman dry in the name of love.So many people have advised you here but instead of pausing to reason, your itchy fingers are quick to type insults..Obviously still a child.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
Gbam this guy is obviously a gold digger.Am sure the car was also given by his fiancée.While I asked what he'll be taking care of because it's also his wedding, he was quick to dismiss.

Don't mind him.. All he is bringing to his marriage, is just his useless dickkk.
He's fooling himself.. He's not ashamed, a woman wants to pay his groom price with her own join.
He is here making mouth.. It's true o, it's her cars he is driving that's getting into his head, claiming them as his own. Let him keep dreaming.
He go shock am later.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
There's nothing to be jealous about.I live in the US , work & take care of my bills & gave a nice car.I am not a leech who sucks other people's hard earned money.Even with a rich man, it don't mean you automatically turn to a parasite.You need to get a life & stop sucking your woman dry in the name of love.So many people have advised you here but instead of pausing to reason, your itchy fingers are quick to type insults..Obviously still a child.

lady, there's nothing wrong with a woman taking care of her man!

stop advising me!

i also spend on my fiance too!

I've seen that irrespective of the climate black women live in, they still have the same mentality of the ones here in Africa. Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Dream on.

Do u think I care?

Inshort come and make my husband broke. If thunder will not strike u dead in a second.

Stop clicking on my mentions gold digger! And face your front!

Lazy broke Kid.

God punish you.. shameless woman
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him.. All he is bringing to his marriage, is just his useless dickkk.
He's fooling himself.. He's not ashamed, a woman wants to pay his groom price with her own join.
He is here making mouth.. It's true o, it's her cars he is driving that's getting into his head, claiming them as his own. Let him keep dreaming.
He go shock am later.

stop talking trash with your useless vagina.
leave my thread, your advice isn't needed.

I paid her bride price by myself.

kindly getout. you're not welcomed here.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Beey(f): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

lady, there's nothing wrong with a woman taking care of her man!

stop advising me!

i also spend on my fiance too!

I've seen that irrespective of the climate black women live in, they still have the same mentality of the ones here in Africa. Fvck off!
Shut the fvck up.You lazy asss.Get off your couch & go hustle like a man.You are still a baby & your vision is still clouded.Go ahead & get married, marriage will open your eyes.I have zero respect for men who take money from women while they are not disabled.Another couch warming leech who's quick to claim other people's wealth as his.Get off my scope by the way!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

God punish you.. shameless woman

You are the one God will punish. Cause am blessed and settled already.

Imbecilee! Shameless idiot!
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

stop talking trash with your useless vagina.
leave my thread, your advice isn't needed.

I paid her bride price by myself.

kindly getout. you're not welcomed here.

Where u get money to pay bride price?

Someone u are not even married to?

Lies will kill you!

Lazy demented animal.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

Where u get money to pay bride price?

Someone u are not even married to?

Lies will kill you!

Lazy demented animal.

sorry, we did our traditional marriage in December. my mom only started this behavior this year, if not for her we'd have done our wedding.

it seems it's high time I ignore you, because you ain't worth my time.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
Shut the fvck up.You lazy asss.Get off your couch & go hustle like a man.You are still a baby & your vision is still clouded.Go ahead & get married, marriage will open your eyes.I have zero respect for men who take money from women while they are not disabled.Another couch warming leech who's quick to claim other people's wealth as his.Get off my scope by the way!

how am I even sure you're living in USA?

can you kindly screenshot this thread?

I also have zero respect for women who take money from men while they're not disabled. idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.