Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,722 members, 7,938,234 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get (6654 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by shadrach77: 12:39am On May 18, 2010
now here is my observation over a period of time - ladies who play hard-to-get to the extreme do so to cover up a deficiency in their character. Now here is the way it works, the lady who has a good character does not feel she has to play the hard-to-get game excessively because she knows her character is good enough to convince a man - she tries to be herself, afterall she has nothing to prove to anybody anyway - the morally bankrupt lady knows she lacks something therefore she tries to over-compensate for this deficiency by being excessively rude while playing the so called hard-to-get - this is a psychological ploy to give an impression that she is reserved and decent - nuff said wink wink
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 12:44am On May 18, 2010
shadrach77:

now here is my observation over a period of time - ladies who play hard-to-get to the extreme do so to cover up a deficiency in their character. Now here is the way it works, the lady who has a good character does not feel she has to play the hard-to-get game excessively because she knows her character is good enough to convince a man - she tries to be herself, afterall she has nothing to prove to anybody anyway - the morally bankrupt lady knows she lacks something therefore she tries to over-compensate for this deficiency by being excessively rude while playing the so called hard-to-get - this is a psychological ploy to give an impression that she is reserved and decent - nuff said wink wink

Your theory is gash. . . . .

Women play hard to get for 3 reasons. . . .
--In order to be pursued
--Because they want to be cautious
--Or because they're simply not interested

1 Like

Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by violent(m): 12:45am On May 18, 2010
Do people still play "Hard to get"? that's so 1960's.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by puskin: 1:13am On May 18, 2010
Do people still play "Hard to get"? that's so 1960's.

These days, you meet a chic at "no where" and if your flow matches with her then you are game.

Here's the catch, you can even start screwing like idíots the week after!

. . . . . . . . . more like the day after grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 1:30am On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~ killed it. Puskin sharrap dia grin angry grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On May 18, 2010
^^Must you always attempt at instigating a fight?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by daduke2k(m): 2:19am On May 18, 2010
I wonder. . . . . .
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 3:18am On May 18, 2010
mama-gee, i'm not a trouble maker like you. and how is my post an attempt to instigate a fight or didn't you see the smilie at the end of my post. Stupidity at the highest level undecided
. . . and that follow follow that is hiding behind your shadow to post, it's not by force to post! undecided
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by daduke2k(m): 3:24am On May 18, 2010
Na so ur vex reach? Ha!! Free me o or else i go invoke thunder make im straf ur nyash. Mscheww
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 3:35am On May 18, 2010
Abegi undecided
watevs undecided
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:29am On May 18, 2010
gbammmmmmm!!!!!!!!
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Odunnu: 6:32am On May 18, 2010
Playing hard 2 get is for women with xter nt d oda way round.
Its women who hv thngz 2hide dat meet a guy 2day and start forking a week afta
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 6:46am On May 18, 2010
***just passing by***
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by daduke2k(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2010
nellaluv:

Abegi undecided
watevs undecided

no try me o. I go block ur nyash heeeennn.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 8:11am On May 18, 2010
^ ^ you look like a big yansh-ed guy undecided i go block your own too, heeennn tongue
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by daduke2k(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2010
U dey try me o!
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by iice(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Your theory is gash. . . . .

Women play hard to get for 3 reasons. . . .
--In order to be pursued
--Because they want to be cautious
--Or because they're simply not interested

lafayette Jason well said cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 11:13am On May 18, 2010
iice:

lafayette Jason well said cheesy

Tara, the love i have for you is unparalleled but you too dey PLAY HARD TO GET. cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 11:27am On May 18, 2010
just reading replies wink
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by SeanLewis(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2010
Do girls still play hard - to - get in the 21st century?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by puskin: 11:47am On May 18, 2010
Sean-Lewis:

Do girls still play hard - to - get in the 21st century?

ehn!!! shocked shocked I fink uv been visiting too many red-light districts, . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by puskin: 11:57am On May 18, 2010
nellaluv:

~Sauron~ killed it. Puskin sharrap dia grin angry grin

Na by force. . . . .I no wan gree for U. . . .haba!!!! kiss kiss
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 2:02pm On May 18, 2010
haba. . . puskin why you dey talk like this embarassed embarassed kiss kiss wink
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by iice(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Tara, the love i have for you is unparalleled but you too dey PLAY HARD TO GET. cheesy

grin We all know your love for the females Jason tongue
We have to be cautious you know. . .After all that happened with Mariane shocked grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Kx: 3:22pm On May 18, 2010
shadrach77:

Why generalise when it is clear that this is your opinion not a fact?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 3:27pm On May 18, 2010
iice:

grin We all know your love for the females Jason tongue
We have to be cautious you know. . .After all that happened with Mariane shocked grin

Jason is now new improved. . . . .

Just gimme one likkle chance and i guarantee we would be french-kissing on the altar within 4 weeks.

nellaluv:

haba. . . puskin why you dey talk like this embarassed embarassed kiss kiss wink

@ Nellaluv, did you pack your yansh with foam? grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by iice(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Jason is now new improved. . . . .

Just gimme one likkle chance and i guarantee we would be french-kissing on the altar within 4 weeks.

Jason is always 'improving'. . .improved from Tara to the girl at the trashcan. . . tongue
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by yme1(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2010
so wrong @poster
a girl don't play hard to get when she is into the guy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 6:38pm On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:
@ Nellaluv, did you pack your yansh with foam? grin

somebody help me, x2
ikebe na moni, moni

just follow the arrow grin grin wink
iice . . . hope its not me o, jor o tongue
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by DeepSoul(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2010
^^For ur mind sha, you get Ikebe?

R you kidding me??

Meanwhile, you take style resemble mbeke lipsrsealed

And where did u take that pic sef?? The evil forest?? grin

And lastly, is that a wedding band I see??

**Analysis Complete**
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by neily(f): 7:08pm On May 18, 2010
Hard to get?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 7:14pm On May 18, 2010
haterz are welcome cool , it's natural 'cos i know i'm still in the game grin
i mean you're welcome to join the ride or bleep off laydee undecided
and yea, i took the pishure at your backyard close to the evil forest tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.