Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,609 members, 7,968,780 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get (6666 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 12:38am On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Obsessed with young girls? Hell No!!!
What do young girls gotta offer? I don't do under-22s.

hahahah i doubt you are 48 but
for a 48 year old, 22 is YOUNG  shocked shocked

you are definitely obsessed with young girls. i don't get why a lot of guys r like that  
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 2:28am On May 22, 2010
oyinda.:

hahahah i doubt you are 48 but
for a 48 year old, 22 is YOUNG  shocked shocked

you are definitely obsessed with young girls. i don't get why a lot of guys r like that  

U are so wrong!!!
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 2:48am On May 22, 2010
for real though. why do older guys enjoy hitting on younger girls? tongue
can't you find girls around your age?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 2:52am On May 22, 2010
oyinda.:

for real though. why do older guys enjoy hitting on younger girls? tongue
can't you find girls around your age?

Girls around my age have depreciated.
A woman's peak is between 21 and 27. . . . . .Anything after then is asking for trouble. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 4:56am On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Girls around my age have depreciated.
A woman's peak is between 21 and 27. . . . . .Anything after then is asking for trouble. grin grin grin grin

why is it asking for trouble? tongue and what do you mean by peak? are you in your peak?

i dunno why these older guys who look like they should be getting ready to settle down are chasing after young girls who are not ready. while ignoring the ones that are ready like they are. i don't think that's a good trend
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dbigrod(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2010
SAURON,SINCE U DONT DO UNDER 22 BABES,CAN I LOAN U MY 48 YRS OLD COUSIN?SHE IS STILL SINGLE AND SHE IS UR TYPE.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Odunnu: 7:03pm On May 22, 2010
Smbdy update me plz.Like I missd d juicy part of ds thread.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 8:08pm On May 22, 2010
oyinda.:

why is it asking for trouble? tongue and what do you mean by peak? are you in your peak?

I am very much in ma PRIME.

i dunno why these older guys who look like they should be getting ready to settle down are chasing after young girls who are not ready. while ignoring the ones that are ready like they are. i don't think that's a good trend

So what do you expect older guys to date? Girls whose menopause are in the horizon already?
U gotta be shitting me.

d bigrod:

SAURON,SINCE U DONT DO UNDER 22 BABES,CAN I LOAN U MY 48 YRS OLD COUSIN?SHE IS STILL SINGLE AND SHE IS your TYPE.

Your 48 year-old cousin is now devalued. cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 8:43pm On May 22, 2010
a guy's prime for marriage is around 26-31. while a girls prime is 23-28. are you sure you are still in your prime?
i'm not talking about guy's prime when they make the most money ie mid forties because by then they should have already been married and have a family.
if you are in your forties looking for wife, unless you are really rich or somthing, it is a smart idea to look for someone not too far from your age. unless u are just looking for casual dating or girl to sleep with. which is a different case.
so can you plz clarify what u mean by dating. do u mean serious r/s or just fling?

and the thing abt menopause. that's just messed up grin. unless u want 10 kids (ie one kid per year) then the woman is fine!!
and besides, the guy is older as well. not exactly all that desirable for long term r/s (unless he makes a lot of money).
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Onuohasworld(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2010
I play hard 2 get at tymes, no be only girls sabi do am,
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by indie22(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2010
So men too play hard to get?

Never knew that
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2010
If you see a real dude stuntin. You'll know neither tesco nor walmart sells swag. Confirm bobos like us don't play hard 2 get, we hard 2 get.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 1:40am On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

a guy's prime for marriage is around 26-31. while a girls prime is 23-28. are you sure you are still in your prime?

Who's talking about PRIME for marriage?
I am talking PRIME as a man. . . . . . A guy can marry at anytime. . . .From 17-71. grin grin grin grin

i'm not talking about guy's prime when they make the most money ie mid forties because by then they should have already been married and have a family.
if you are in your forties looking for wife, unless you are really rich or somthing, it is a smart idea to look for someone not too far from your age.  unless u are just looking for casual dating or girl to sleep with. which is a different case.

A man has the flexibility to date any age group.
He can go for older women or his age-group or even younger women.

so can  you plz clarify what u mean by dating. do u mean serious r/s or just fling?

All of the above, ma'am. grin

and the thing abt menopause. that's just messed up  grin. unless u want 10 kids (ie one kid per year) then the woman is fine!!
and besides, the guy is older as well. not exactly all that desirable for long term r/s (unless he makes a lot of money).

It seems you have not realised evolution has pushed menopause further down. . .
The average age is now mid 30s instead of mid 40s like women encountered it few decades ago.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 2:55am On May 23, 2010

I am talking PRIME as a man. . . . . . A guy can marry at anytime. . . .From 17-71.

ok u are sounding very ridiculous.
you better go and find a wife to marry now before it's too late. those small girls hanging around u are just trying to get to ur wallet. open ur eyes wide. no young girl want to marry a yeye old broke man grin

71 years old ko, 132 ni.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 2:57am On May 23, 2010
######################
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 3:05am On May 23, 2010
hhahah i see. your too funny  grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 3:06am On May 23, 2010
######################
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 3:09am On May 23, 2010
hhaha yes i am very tall. . .when i have high heels on grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 3:13am On May 23, 2010
##############
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 3:14am On May 23, 2010
basically.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 3:16am On May 23, 2010
#########
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by nellaluv(f): 3:48am On May 23, 2010
tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 1:10pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

ok u are sounding very ridiculous.
you better go and find a wife to marry now before it's too late. those small girls hanging around u are just trying to get to your wallet.

I am not complaining - why should you?

open your eyes wide. no young girl want to marry a yeye old broke man grin

And yet these decent girls are ready to be 4th and 5th wives of any man willing to marry them.
You seem lost or ignorant to your immediate environment. Go to Lagos and see what's happening these days?
Naija women just want to marry - it does not matter if the suitor is single/married/broke/hump-backed/albino.

71 years old ko, 132 ni.

Siddon dere.
Maybe na Tafa Balogun you go still marry. grin grin grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 8:31pm On May 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

I am not complaining - why should you?

And yet these decent girls are ready to be 4th and 5th wives of any man willing to marry them.
You seem lost or ignorant to your immediate environment. Go to Lagos and see what's happening these days?
Naija women just want to marry - it does not matter if the suitor is single/married/broke/hump-backed/albino.

Siddon dere.
Maybe na Tafa Balogun you go still marry. grin grin grin

haha u are a lost case grin
u better go and find wife before it's too late.

my immediate environment is not lagos. so no i'm not familiar with ur yeye ideas.
and if it's true that they just want to get married and don't care who they get married to, they will all be married by now don't you think? IMO there are many who will rather stay single than settle for less.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 9:45pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

haha u are a lost case grin
u better go and find wife before it's too late.

Wives will find me. wink
Goldfish has no hiding place.

my immediate environment is not lagos. so no i'm not familiar with your yeye ideas.
and if it's true that they just want to get married and don't care who they get married to, they will all be married by now don't you think?

They just want to get married and even with that, MEN are scarce.
The men available to be married don't want liabilities as wives. . . .

IMO there are many who will rather stay single than settle for less.

Rather stay single? grin grin grin grin
Show me 4 examples on this forum. . . .
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 10:05pm On May 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Wives will find me. wink
Goldfish has no hiding place.

They just want to get married and even with that, MEN are scarce.
The men available to be married don't want liabilities as wives. . . .

Rather stay single? grin grin grin grin
Show me 4 examples on this forum. . . .

lol. r u saying wives have not found you yet sofar? grin lol where r u hiding? better go and look for wife.

wow. even the albino and hunchback men are too good and scarce for single women? the end of the world is coming! tongue

i don't know anybody's personal life on this forum so i cannot tell u.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 10:10pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. r u saying wives have not found you yet sofar? grin

I don't want to be found yet grin grin grin grin
Still sowing ma wild oats. wink

lol where r u hiding? better go and look for wife.

When i am ready, wives will find me.

wow. even the albino and hunchback men are too good and scarce for single women? the end of the world is coming! tongue

They are very scarce!!!

i don't know anybody's personal life on this forum so i cannot tell u.

Even if you know, you won't find anyone who wants to remain single.
Only women around the neighborhood of 40 years of age rant about such and that is because they have EXPIRED. grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 10:38pm On May 23, 2010
lol i hear u o. sowing ur. . . uh?

of course they don't wanna be single. but they'd rather stay single than settle for what they don't want wink ie sauron n da hunchbacks.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 10:41pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

lol i hear u o. sowing your. . . uh?

of course they don't wanna be single. but they'd rather stay single than settle for what they don't want wink ie sauron n da hunchbacks.

What they don't want? Who gave you the impression they have a choice here?
It's a social stigma for any woman to be unmarried in Naija - The society will always ask questions.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 11:01pm On May 23, 2010
lol. my opinion remains unswayed. cool
no woman will agree to marry a man she doesn't care for or want unless he's rich. if society asks questions then she has an option to marry a rich guy she doesn't love. or marry a poor guy she loves. but settling for a hunchback of notredame out of desperation. puhlease most would rather stay single.
but i think nowadays in naija, it's becoming less of a social stigma. esp for educated and independent women. look at funmi iyanda

so plz stop belittling women. we're definitely not that desperate. tongue
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 11:10pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

lol. my opinion remains unswayed. cool
no woman will agree to marry a man she doesn't care for or want unless he's rich.

What about the millions trapped in abusive marriages in every corner of the country and are loving it?
They don't count too? What about the ones that are very comfortable in a polygamous set-up. Why aren't they flying the SINGLEHOOD flag?
U gotta a lot to learn, kiddo!!!

if society asks questions then she has an option to marry a rich guy she doesn't love.

She doesn't have that option. Rich guys are sought after by all and sundry.
No single woman in Naija today has that ultimate option to do this or that. . . . .The tide has changed.

or marry a poor guy she loves. but settling for a hunchback of notredame out of desperation. puhlease most would rather stay single.

A certain woman married Aki(the Naija midget in Nollywood).
Una too desperate!!! grin grin grin

but i think nowadays in naija, it's becoming less of a social stigma. esp for educated and independent women. look at funmi iyanda

Funmi Iyanda? That irresponsible git of a woman is your prime example?
I am sorry for you. After losing her womb to Segun Odegbami's seeds, you think any sane man would want to put Funmi in his house?

so plz stop belittling women. we're definitely not that desperate. tongue

I hear you. . . . . .
Yet, y'all keep taking turns to mother 2face's babies.
Last time i heard, una don reach 14. grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 12:02am On May 24, 2010
aki n 2face are celebrities. marrying him is definitely not desperation. maybe just stupid young girls looking for attention or obsessed with celebrities.

i dun think women trapped in abusive marriages are loving it. usually the guy wasn't abusive when she married him.
and a lot of these women opt for divorces anyways. divorce rate is high for a reason.
or maybe the marriage was forced on her. i'm talking about single women in a city/ developed city setting. not villages or sharia land where young women/girls are FORCED to get married to old alhajis by their greedy parents. these are the kinds of women that have no choice. i'm not in that situation so I can't relate to them.
The only positive thing about such forced marriages where parents are heavily involved is that it forces men to be more responsible and hardworking because they realize that no money = no wife/ family. cool
indians and asians come to mind.

hahaha iyanda is a irresponsible git because she refuse to settle for less grin believe me when I say there are plenty women like her!!!
and i guess oprah is another irresponsible git in ur opinion? hahah

She doesn't have that option. Rich guys are sought after by all and sundry.
No single woman in Naija today has that ultimate option to do this or that. . . . .The tide has changed.

if she's very pretty n sophisticated enough, yes she has the option although it's limited. happens all the time.
nobody girls who marry into rich families. she just has to work for it and go for the guy. and be ready for the worst lipsrsealed

this is what I would call desperation:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/09/fashion/weddings/09WILLIS.html
but she's a rare case. most other women would rather remain single than settle for such a guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Something About Sex You Need To Know! / Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party / Grace, The House Girl Home Alone With Papa Kolade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.