Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,613 members, 7,968,783 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get (6668 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2010
If they find each other attractive why play hard to get
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 10:27pm On May 19, 2010
it all comes down to the individual really and what their idea of dating is.

dayokanu:

Playing hard to get is for teens. Why play hard to get when you know in the process of dating you can know the guy and end it with him if he doesnt fit in.

Its not like you are gettng married to him the day after agreeing to date

to you dating is fun and casual thing. you are not looking for a wife maybe just a temporary fling based on looks and attractiveness.
some people on the other hand are looking for longer term relationships/ husband or wife, so are more selective in their picking. lol
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2010
Oyinda. Now quit fronting and lets get down to bizniz.

At least I ahve been chasing you for 2 yrs now
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 11:53pm On May 19, 2010
2 years!? wow i don't remember that.
well, we can be friends first. then after a while i will see if i still consider u. u kno i am very hard to get cool
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2010
2 years of being friends? what have we been all these while? enemies?

Or you want me to come to RI first?

Oya how long does this friendship need to last for
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 12:02am On May 20, 2010
u meant to say New Haven? i will buy ur plane ticket don't worry. then u can come over
we have to be friends for 6 more years though. then i will consider u. will u wait for me? cry
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 12:59am On May 20, 2010
oyinda.:

u meant to say New Haven? i will buy your plane ticket don't worry. then u can come over
we have to be friends for 6 more years though. then i will consider u. will u wait for me? cry

I nor pity you.
You better grab Dayokanu fast. . . . .Your menopause is just few years away.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 1:02am On May 20, 2010
i thought dayokanu was already taken. i don't wanna be mistress
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 1:05am On May 20, 2010
oyinda.:

i thought dayokanu was already taken. i don't wanna be mistress

Men are scarce. . . . .Haven't you heard the news?
These days, there's nothing wrong aspiring to be his number two.
In the next 6 months, you could be number 6 if you don;t grab the opportunity NOW.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 1:09am On May 20, 2010
well it's either number 1 or nothing for me cheesy i'm good by myself
if i wanna be number 2 or number 6, then he has to be a super rich guy (but not tiger woods famous sha. i no wan wahala)
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 1:15am On May 20, 2010
oyinda.:

well it's either number 1 or nothing for me cheesy i'm good by myself
if i wanna be number 2 or number 6, then he has to be a super rich guy (but not tiger woods famous sha. i no wan wahala)

I know quite a number of women with this 'number 1 or nothing schitzo' back in the days.
They are now so desperate these days they are considering marrying men 9 years younger than they are.
If you happen to find yourself as a man's number one - it's a bonus, it's no longer a standard women can demand.
The ratio is no longer in y'all's favour.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 1:24am On May 20, 2010
~Sauron~:

I know quite a number of women with this 'number 1 or nothing schitzo' back in the days.
They are now so desperate these days they are considering marrying men 9 years younger than they are.
If you happen to find yourself as a man's number one - it's a bonus, it's no longer a standard women can demand.
The ratio is no longer in y'all's favour.

i definitely would marry a guy 9 years younger than me (although if i marry in my mid 20s he will be underage so that might not be possible) . but ultimately i don't see anything wrong in that if he's responsible n handsome.

and i not only have to be number 1. i have to be the 1 AND ONLY grin
i will only agree for him to have a number 2 on the side if he's super rich. that's it. cool
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 1:31am On May 20, 2010
oyinda.:

i definitely would marry a guy 9 years younger than me (although if i marry in my mid 20s he will be underage so that might not be possible) . but ultimately i don't see anything wrong in that if he's responsible n handsome.

Christ. . . . .How women's standards have fallen in the past decade. shocked shocked shocked shocked

and i not only have to be number 1. i have to be the  1 AND ONLY  grin
i will only agree for him to have a number 2 on the side if he's super rich. that's it.  cool

Be deceiving yourself. . . . . .
If he's super rich, you are not the only female that will be attracted to him.
There will be scores of females scheming their ways to get into his drawers so stop being a fantasist.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 1:40am On May 20, 2010
duh. that's why i excuse him to have a #2 if he's super rich. otherwise, I'm his one n only cool

~Sauron~:

Christ. . . . .How women's standards have fallen in the past decade. shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh please. younger men are more handsome and youthful looking. tongue
besides, different women have different standards.
i personally would rather date a slightly younger guy than date a guy more than 4 yrs older than me.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2010
u meant to say New Haven? i will buy your plane ticket don't worry. then u can come over
we have to be friends for 6 more years though. then i will consider u. will u wait for me?

6 more years for wetin. If I would wait then I need to know and appreciate what I am waiting for. How about tasting first so I can know if the wait is worth the effort
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 5:20pm On May 20, 2010
taste kini!? we are clearly very incompatible sad
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2010
Incompatible ke? Abeg dont break my heart o. I am not stone hearted like you
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 4:41am On May 21, 2010
awww dayokanu's fragile heart tongue so i heard u were 6 feet tall. is that true?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dbigrod(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2010
[size=16pt]
vivaladiva:

tru tru , that one no be ikebe
by defination ikebe or yansh is usually on the large side
sister me, na bum bum you get, not ikebe

yeah.

[/size]
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by snthesis(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2010
@OP
i kinda enjoy the chase- d harder she "forms" d more satisfying feeling i get wen i finally break in and then i look for another , cool
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2010
awww dayokanu's fragile heart so i heard u were 6 feet tall. is that true?

Wrong I am over 6ft.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by tkb417(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2010
its Oyinda ure chasing now

u go see pepper soon
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by indie22(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2010
Na wa for some naija guys sha, there's no satisfying them

You lot wonder why some chicks play hard to get and claim to get turned off by the "long thing", but you're quick to diss a chick that gives it up too easy

Its a lose lose situation
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2010
its Oyinda ure chasing now

u go see pepper soon

I dont mind seeing hell fire sef, if na because of Oyinda
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 12:14am On May 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Wrong I am over 6ft.

hmm ok cool

so why r u always in the football topics? won fi sports she e ni?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 12:16am On May 22, 2010
oyinda.:

duh. that's why i excuse him to have a #2 if he's super rich. otherwise, I'm his one n only cool

oh please. younger men are more handsome and youthful looking. tongue
besides, different women have different standards.
i personally would rather date a slightly younger guy than date a guy more than 4 yrs older than me.

Oyinda, you need deliverance!
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 12:25am On May 22, 2010
why?
u know that's my preference. but older guys tend to be more financially stable so I have to let go of my dreams of a young guy n find a older one.
does that make u happier?

u seem like one who is obsessed with young girls btw.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by A40(m): 12:26am On May 22, 2010
Hard to get? In 2k10? Nigga please! In the words of Chris Rock 'Most women know if they are going to $hag a dude within 15 to 20 mins provided the dude acts right' Life's short then you are on life-support
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 12:27am On May 22, 2010
oyinda.:

why?
u know that's my preference. but older guys tend to be more financially stable so I have to let go of my dreams of a young guy n find a older one.
does that make u happier?

u seem like one who is obsessed with young girls btw.

Obsessed with young girls? Hell No!!!
What do young girls gotta offer? I don't do under-22s.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 12:29am On May 22, 2010
how old r u?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 12:34am On May 22, 2010
oyinda.:

how old r u?

I'll be 48 in July. embarassed
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Pweety4me(f): 12:36am On May 22, 2010
@OP Did u not listen 2 d [i]play[/i]ing part?na just play na tongue undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help A Sex Starved Wife. / Hilarious Photo Of How Boys Take Selfie And How Girls Do / 10 Bizarre Sex World Records

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.