Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,613 members, 7,968,783 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get (6669 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 19, 2010
I heard about b.o.o.b.s and i came to investigate. where are they? shocked
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 4:43pm On May 19, 2010
davidylan:

The other thread. . . . .HOT OR NOT?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2010
davidylan:

Ha see Davidi! Sauron, I'm not posting my pic again! Davidi will spoil it with his analysis machine  tongue  cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by martinosi: 4:45pm On May 19, 2010
shadrach77:

now here is my observation over a period of time - ladies who play hard-to-get to the extreme do so to cover up a deficiency in their character. Now here is the way it works, the lady who has a good character does not feel she has to play the hard-to-get game excessively because she knows her character is good enough to convince a man - she tries to be herself, afterall she has nothing to prove to anybody anyway - the morally bankrupt lady knows she lacks something therefore she tries to over-compensate for this deficiency by being excessively rude while playing the so called hard-to-get - this is a psychological ploy to give an impression that she is reserved and decent - nuff said wink wink

CO-SIGN !!! TRUE TALK!!! WORD,  NUFF SAID AND SOME!!!

YOU CAN SAY IT ANOTHER WAY

"THE CHEAPER THE MATERIAL (WEAK CHARACTER) THE HIGHER THE GLOSS (HARD TO GET COVER UP)"
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 4:46pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ha see Davidi! Sauron, I'm not posting my pic again! Davidi will spoil it with his analysis machine  tongue  cheesy

Nah. . . . .David is looking for the other booobs.
Obianuju, post the pic before i vex o.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

my boys are on strike. Post the photos. No analysis . . .
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 19, 2010
davidylan:

my boys are on strike. Post the photos. No analysis . . .

I don't trust you! undecided tongue

~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . .David is looking for the other booobs.
Obianuju, post the pic before i vex o.

Don't worry, we'll find anoda thread without Davidi in it! tongue cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

I don't trust you! undecided tongue

If you are confident in urself then your analysis will be generally positive. What is there to be afraid of?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 19, 2010
davidylan:

If you are confident in urself then your analysis will be generally positive. What is there to be afraid of?

Trust me, I've got no problem with my confidence. It's your machine I've got beaf with! angry tongue
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 4:54pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Stop using David's arrival as your excuse jare.
Post what you gotta post and remove in 5 mins.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Trust me, I've got no problem with my confidence. It's your machine I've got beaf with! angry tongue

The machine is on strike. Post ya foto.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 19, 2010
But seriously, do you guy think I'l post my pishur on NL? As in this crazy place? lol! grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 5:01pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

But seriously, do you guy think I'l post my pishur on NL? As in this crazy place? lol! grin

What can anyone do to your picture?
How's NL different to facebook where you have about 400 pics of yours.
Uju, your excuses are running thin. . . . .
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2010
more excuses . . . nothing crazy about this place. Mine is up and no one has killed me yet.  grin The cute confident chics put there's up and they get compliments all the time . . .

still waiting . . . one sec has been up for the last few mins.  grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 19, 2010
~Sauron~:

What can anyone do to your picture?
How's NL different to facebook where you have about 400 pics of yours.
Uju, your excuses are running thin. . . . .

I dont have pictures on FB, Daividi knows na, he's my friend!  wink

davidylan:

more excuses . . . nothing crazy about this place. Mine is up and no one has killed me yetgrin The cute confident chics put there's up and they get compliments all the time . . .

still waiting . . . one sec has been up for the last few mins.  grin

Well, I'm paranoid . .   cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 5:08pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well, I'm paranoid . .   cheesy

I give up. . . . . .Oya, move along!!!
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

nah you deleted me. Thanks . . .

You have no confidence in your own looks. Such a shame. grin
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2010
davidylan:

nah you deleted me. Thanks . . .

You have no confidence in your own looks. Such a shame. grin

Awwww, did I? And here I was thinking it was the other way round! undecided

Confidence in my looks? Of cos I do! I just dont like that Sauron's too interested in it . . I heard he's broke, he shops on ebay! shocked shocked
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Awwww, did I? And here I was thinking it was the other way round! undecided

yeah you did, not me.

Ujujoan:

Confidence in my looks? Of cos I do! I just dont like that Sauron's too interested in it . . I heard he's broke, he shops on ebay! shocked shocked

There's nothing to Sauron's insistence on seeing your photos . . . grin Just post them. 10 mins only
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Sauron1: 6:07pm On May 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ujujoan, post your pics or waka far jare. . . . Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Centkaycee(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2010
An ugly lady with a bad xter is, A DOUBLE DISADVANTAGE,

A beautiful lady with with ugly xter is, A PAINTED DEVIL now,

An ugly lady with a good xter is , A ONE SIDED ADVANTAGE,

But A beautiful lady with a beautiful xter is, A BLESSING.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by ikamefa(f): 6:32pm On May 19, 2010
^^^^^ and? undecided what has that got to do with playing hard to get?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 7:22pm On May 19, 2010
haha

but sometimes i think serious girls will play hard to get to weed out unserious guys. the believe is that if he's really into you, he'll hang around. but if he is not and just wants to mess with u, he'll get tired and leave.
so yea i agree that there is a psychology there.  it justs means that the girl prefers serious relationships over flings. if she wants flings, she will go with every guy that tries to bed her and will definitely not play hard to get.  wink

so it depends on what the girl wants from u or how she perceives your sincerity tongue
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by Princek12(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2010
oyinda.:

haha

but sometimes i think serious girls will play hard to get to weed out unserious guys. the believe is that if he's really into you, he'll hang around. but if he is not and just wants to mess with u, he'll get tired and leave.
so yea i agree that there is a psychology there.  it justs means that the girl prefers serious relationships over flings. if she wants flings, she will go with every guy that tries to bed her and will definitely not play hard to get.  wink

so it depends on what the girl wants from u or how she perceives your sincerity tongue
Because a girl is not playing hard to get does not necessarily mean that she accepts going to bed with every guy who offers to bed her. It just means she does not play yanga and childish games when she is genuinely interested in the guy, and she does not fail to show interest in the guy just because she feels that playing hard to get is the right thing to do. I get a feeling you are one of those chicks who play hard to get.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 9:11pm On May 19, 2010
Princek12:

Because a girl is not playing hard to get does not necessarily mean that she accepts going to bed with every guy who offers to bed her. It just means she does not play yanga and childish games when she is genuinely interested in the guy, and she does not fail to show interest in the guy just because she feels that playing hard to get is the right thing to do. I get a feeling you are one of those chicks who play hard to get.

lol. what if she is genuinely interested in the guy but her 6th sense tells her that the guy is just messing with her? cheesy
like the op says the girls who play hard to get are the "ugly ones" which means the guy is not genuinely interested in the first place and is just messing around with the poor girl.

trust me if a girl is genuinely interested in a guy and she senses that he is also genuinely interested, she won't play hard to get or she will stop playing hard to get at that point when she notices that. it means she is protecting herself from the playaz out there tongue tongue n not interested in their games.

and besides what's the difference between playing hard to get and saying "no"? it's the same thing. just that "no" can turn to "yes" if the guy prove himself to be a serious guy.
but usually "no" mean that the girl is not interested in you at all!!! lollol cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by indie22(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2010
Playing hard to get helps me wiv the whole "getting to know each other process", if we stay friends long enough, we get to know things about each other, if I find being friends wiv d guy comfortable and liking him comes easy, then being a couple becomes easier.
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by oyinda3(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2010
^ exactly. u get to know them to see if they are lipsrsealed or cheesy
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2010
Playing hard to get is for teens. Why play hard to get when you know in the process of dating you can know the guy and end it with him if he doesnt fit in.

Its not like you are gettng married to him the day after agreeing to date
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by indie22(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2010
Getting to know him in the process of dating, will mean you'll prolly end up dating and maybe sleeping wiv every "chyker" that comes your way

And then wat?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2010
So you sleep with one the first date of dating?
Re: The Psychology In Playing Hard-to-get by indie22(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2010
Did u even read my post?

Since  u reckon playing hard to get is juvenile,  chicks shuld just go on saying yes to every chyker that comes their way, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Something About Sex You Need To Know! / Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party / Grace, The House Girl Home Alone With Papa Kolade

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.