Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (61842 Views)

Ugandan Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death, Hands Herself Over To The Police / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....
So he deserved to be slaughtered like an Xmas chicken okwaya

If I catch you eeh Biacan.

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Pidginwhisper: 1:49pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
angry angry
What's that supposed to mean? More like you're justifying the killing. Is this your plan for me angry
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:49pm On May 03, 2018
People should not wilfully go into anything that will test all of their patience and sanity.

Marrying a man who already has children outside is a big deal. Women by default don't like to share. So there's bound to be a tussle for relevance, property, attention and all what not. People should always think carefully before doing the irreversible. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by chronique(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2018
If you know how scared I get of ladies everytime I read something like this ehn? Nigerian men are getting extinct.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Hades2016(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
A man wil open his eyes and watch an ordinary woman stab him to death, lazy man! Whn he is not sleeping.

Even if i drink to stupor, i wil stil beat such a woman to coma with all the weapons of this world in her hand
Mr Anthony Joshua we don see you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by SalamRushdie: 1:51pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....

She was the one cheating .. he refused to will all his properties to her but rather his 3 kids from his first wife
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by michoim(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2018
She no stab herself very well...
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by NairaMaster1(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

I am sure you didn't read the thread. Especially where the OP mentioned infidelity on her part.

Try to digest a thread before you comment.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 1:53pm On May 03, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
What's that supposed to mean? More like you're justifying the killing. Is this your plan for me angry
I didn't justify anything here cool
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
A man wil open his eyes and watch an ordinary woman stab him to death, lazy man! Whn he is not sleeping.

Even if i drink to stupor, i wil stil beat such a woman to coma with all the weapons of this world in her hand

As in eh. Even if I'm drunk dead, and was carried to my precious house, yes!, its my house, she cannor coma kee mee liedat.

Me:

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 1:56pm On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
So he deserved to be slaughtered like an Xmas chicken okwaya

If I catch you eeh Biacan.
You nor fit do anything undecided

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by imam07: 1:56pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
You be mumu I swear.So u did not read where it was said the husband suspected his wife if infidelity. I guess if the man is your brother,u will not say this idiotic words.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by chronique(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
People should not wilfully go into anything that will test all of their patience and sanity.

Marrying a man who already has children outside is a big deal. Women by default don't like to share. So there's bound to be a tussle for relevance, property, attention and all what not. People should always think carefully before doing the irreversible. angry

So, marrying a woman who already has children outside, isn't a big deal? Yet ladies would insult men for looking at single mothers as less than wife materials but when it's the opposite, you guys start giving reasons why it should not be. Sometimes I wonder if some of you people listen to yourselves when talking.

As for me, if I love a woman who has a child, I'd take her and treat her with the respect a lady who doesn't have a child should get. If I also have a child outside wedlock, she also has to treat that child like her own. There should be no separate rules for us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by brenister10: 1:57pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

Na wa o ladies, una go sha defend yourselves. So that's a good excuse for her to kill him abi? Continue
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by felaismyhero(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
i dont know wat to say,i just know the woman was unhappy wit her actions,her stabbing herself confirms this.but her actions are still horrible notwithstanding.i wish the man a better life when he reincarnates

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by dominique(f): 2:00pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

That should not be enough reason to commit murder. She must face the music
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Kobicove(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

Her actions are inexcusable! angry
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by twinskenny(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

what are u trying to say? justifying the act>?? angry angry
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

This comment has made it clear that the owner of this moniker is an "m" not an "f" as indicated.
Guy! you try.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by sleekman(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
you Sabi read abi
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Codebrain749494: 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
tragic

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Dafreeguy(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
niceeva:
the husband looks exactly like a slay papa...
who knows he might be cheating. .
Mrs lawyer.. don't kill urself God will provide another man o jare
judge urself with this comment of urs..Do u think u have brain at all?
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
imam07:
You be mumu I swear.So u did not read where it was said the husband suspected his wife if infidelity. I guess if the man is your brother,u will not say this idiotic words.
Stop calling me names

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Millz404(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:

No be person wey know say them wan fight am dey defend....
You go tink say na una normal quarrel... U waka make u go chop rice for kitchen... The next tin u go feel na knife wey dey enta your neck....
Calm down bros... Just no pray for bad tin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
You nor fit do anything undecided
Lol. Crazy gehl. grin
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Pidginwhisper: 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
I didn't justify anything here cool
Your comment says otherwise
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You be person wey sabi
#BetterPersonNaYouBe

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Ifakiland(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
Lemme hear "when are we getting married" from any girl...Na uppercut I go give am...marry ko murder ni....crazy biaches
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Lol. Crazy gehl. grin
lol crazy guy cheesy
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Henri8: 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Nothing but mumuness.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by chuksbogus: 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

Do you know how to read at all ? it was written there that there is an issue of cheating from the woman's side !!!

if not that I said I will no longer curse I would have told you the truth which is ...That his your mother ........your father

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 2:10pm On May 03, 2018
Ifakiland:
Lemme hear "when are we getting married" from any girl...Na uppercut I go give am...marry ko murder ni....crazy biaches
Will you shut up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.