Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (61901 Views)

Ugandan Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death, Hands Herself Over To The Police / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:42pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
He no go better for those that rescued the witch killer.
they will live long. no easy way out for her. she will spend rest of her life in jail. mumu woman
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by fortune1968: 8:45pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....
sense has gone out of you ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....
So cheating justifies the act Well i tire for girls like u sha.. Thats why anytime it seems i want to start missing one of my ex i quickly switch off knowing she's too jealous & hot tempered even though i kinda still miss her. Lord knows i don't want to die by mistake, young, by the hands of a raving jealous woman with short fuse... Funny enough she's lawyer... Una whedone
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2018
dairykidd:

So cheating justifies the act Well i tire for girls like u sha.. Thats why anytime it seems i want to start missing one of my ex i quickly switch off knowing she's too jealous & hot tempered even though i kinda still miss her. Lord knows i don't want to die by mistake, young, by the hands of a raving jealous woman with short fuse... Funny enough she's lawyer... Una whedone
Telling lies to trend won't help you tongue
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Telling lies to trend won't help you tongue
Lolzz how i want take trend for here na... Seriously no lies
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 9:32pm On May 03, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz how i want take trend for here na... Seriously no lies
Try harder you can't make me fall for this trick cheesy
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Try harder you can't make me fall for this trick cheesy
You are funny girl abi.. I like ur moniker,reminds me of bianca. Hope ur cute like that smiley
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by zoedew: 9:43pm On May 03, 2018
This is no reason not to marry female Lawyers though. Just stay on your lane and you’ll be fine till natural death do you part. Stand easy men!
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by CioAngels(f): 9:46pm On May 03, 2018
It is a pity because that property will all go to the mans children. If she survives it, she gets one quarter of the property. Annoyance breeds evil and that's exactly what the woman invited. I feel so sorry for her. Before when fights like thus occurs they say is because they are illiterates, now how do we explain couple who are lawyers. So, it is a fact when my grandmother said education is no wisdom. How sad.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by donqx: 9:47pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

and if he does must she take decision to take life and take away a life...
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 9:48pm On May 03, 2018
dairykidd:

You are funny girl abi.. I like ur moniker,reminds me of bianca. Hope ur cute like that smiley
Lol stop whining me jare cheesy Don't get your hopes high I'm not beautiful tongue
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Lol stop whining me jare cheesy Don't get your hopes high I'm not beautiful tongue
Lies.. I think u are & not girl with okra & pepper on ur dp... One way to prove me wrong is u lemme run into ur pm's with the gates wide open..deal wink
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 9:57pm On May 03, 2018
dairykidd:

Lies.. I think u are & not girl with okra & pepper on ur dp... One way to prove me wrong is u lemme run into ur pm's with the gates wide open..deal wink
See scope you're a monster cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by CioAngels(f): 10:03pm On May 03, 2018
blakky97:
same here.
this my gf that is always using knife to play with me so!
Seriously, you had better stop her now or you call off the relationship now because she might not change. Your parents are dear to you.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
See scope you're a monster cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ah ah now... I'm not scoping u seriously. So every guy that wants to know u a bit more is scoping u Even if we are in the same room i wouldn't do that.. Besides i am on proverbs 31: 3-7 diet these days.. I don't tell lies at least these days. Just being honest
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 10:22pm On May 03, 2018
dairykidd:

Ah ah now... I'm not scoping u seriously. So every guy that wants to know u a bit more is scoping u Even if we are in the same room i wouldn't do that.. Besides i am on proverbs 31: 3-7 diet these days.. I don't tell lies at least these days. Just being honest
You join bible for the scoping cheesy
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
You join bible for the scoping cheesy
Lolzz... I rest my case madam grin
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Truthsbitter: 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
A man wil open his eyes and watch an ordinary woman stab him to death, lazy man! Whn he is not sleeping.

Even if i drink to stupor, i wil stil beat such a woman to coma with all the weapons of this world in her hand
feminist don't know they are raising a death soldier of males...In the nearest future women will became to die at the slightest dispute between the opposite sex, they think giving women a sense of superiority will weaken men little did they know they will bring their own sex to the ground...they are being used by powers of men and aliens at the top, it's all part of a grand the plan to end marriage and make human live like animals (e.g the lion world).

before a woman raises her hand just to slap me, she will be blind if she isn't dead as a result of my attacks
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by mandate12: 10:46pm On May 03, 2018
bammy00:

Na your type dem dey chook knife for sleep.

LOL.. Ermm, except that.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by blakky97(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2018
CioAngels:
Seriously, you had better stop her now or you call off the relationship now because she might not change. Your parents are dear to you.
i know this. initially it came to me like a joke. but i started studying it, anytime she is frying meat and i enter the kitchen to pick one, her first reaction is the knife, we just laugh about it. but one day i showed her a story of a lady who stabbed her man. then i told her she plays with knife too frequently for my comfort. she went into a looong bout of sadness. she became depressed for days that i had to start petting her. because it almost appeared like i was insinuating that she could probably be a murderer one day. it has been a matter of concern to me. i like everything about her except that aspect. she was a chronic introvert so she really doesnt know herself. i am the first person she ever opened up to all her life. i practically changed her to someone who can atleast relate with others. we know we cannot get married because of our religion and tribe. but if i could tell her future husband anything, id say be careful
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 03, 2018
Jman06:
At a point the man had to secretly rent a new apartment and moved out without the wife's knowledge but she found him sooner than he left and moved in with him.
Divorce is not that easy bro, especially with our traditional marriage system.

What yeye traditional marriage system? He should have sternly requested for bride price return sharply. Mayb he was caring about his image and what society will say
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by seunfape(m): 2:15am On May 04, 2018
madridguy:
He no go better for those that rescued the witch killer.
you be shakushaku pidgin writer
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Cutehector(m): 5:23am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
thank God you know
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 5:29am On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
thank God you know
See this one undecided everyone on this forum knows me as the most beautiful girl in this world abi e get any girl wey reach me tongue niccur
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On May 04, 2018
biacan:
See this one undecided everyone on this forum knows me as the most beautiful girl in this world abi e get any girl wey reach me tongue niccur
feeling funky..oya show us your real face without make up
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 7:53am On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
feeling funky..oya show us your real face without make up
Hello bro
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2018
IamZod:

Hello bro
hi Zod
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 8:50am On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
hi Zod
U live in PH right.
if u do, please I need directions to mina Morrison centre at 68 olu obasanjo road, port Harcourt
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2018
IamZod:

U live in PH right.
if u do, please I need directions to mina Morrison centre at 68 olu obasanjo road, port Harcourt
ok I don't know the exact spot of the Mina Morrison centre but I can tell you how to get to olu obasanjo. Where are you coming from please?
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 10:01am On May 04, 2018
I have gotten to the place. Thanks.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Firgemachar: 10:53am On May 04, 2018
@SalamRushdie

Biacan was only being 'sarcastic'

Most times when it's the other way, men speculate that the woman may have cheated. That's why she made the comment.

May God save us from evil women. Those who don't kill physically/brutally can kill spiritually/mildly(food poisoning).

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by sweetilicious(f): 7:18am On May 05, 2018
biacan:
Its not acceptable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.