Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,487 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (61835 Views)

Ugandan Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death, Hands Herself Over To The Police / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by saintaustine(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2018
IamD18:

Shut up embarassed
He deserve more than that
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Jaydear: 4:08pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....
Even if He cheated does that give any one the impetus to take life??
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by henryboyspaco(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2018
bammy00:

Na your type dem dey chook knife for sleep.
lolz...you wicked o
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by isalegan2: 4:13pm On May 03, 2018
It's hard to stab yourself to death. Murder suicide usually involves more than a knife. It happens a lot in USA.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by VULCAN(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2018
And if she strikes from behind, you will still overpower her because you have eyes in the back of your head.

Pierohandsome:
A man wil open his eyes and watch an ordinary woman stab him to death, lazy man! Whn he is not sleeping.

Even if i drink to stupor, i wil stil beat such a woman to coma with all the weapons of this world in her hand

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by elgramz: 4:19pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....
You're very stupid, in fact that is an understatement, you're worse than stupid. May the same kind of calamity befall u. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by mrsfavour(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2018
hazan041:
Just hold her tight and make sure she rot in prison.....

The rate at which husbands get killed by dhr wives makes me think twice of marriage
hahahahahah! let it not bother u,there are good marriages

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by ultimate73(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2018
This same shit happened in Ibadan some times ago
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2018
Biacan... Sorry eh cheesy the bashings were epic
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 4:56pm On May 03, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan... Sorry eh cheesy the bashings were epic
You have started now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
You have started now embarassed
lmao.. Oya take kiss
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by izzieman: 5:02pm On May 03, 2018
Canadamigrate:
She knows the law.

This can never a happen in a saner Canada

No worry, na here dem sabi kill husband pass.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

What is wrong with you. Did you not read where they wrote about allegations of infidelity on HER part? Women are the biggest hypocrites on the face of this planet.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by aristocrazzy: 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
Franzinni:
she knows she won't spend a day in jail tho... It happens before Hehe the woman is balling in ibadan or so...

What's it with lawyer girls and killing husbands? And it takes balls of steel to stab someone to death. Kai

She fine tho... I'll hit that in a flash...

Even with the knife still in her stomach... I'll smash that..like a runaway train bruh cool
Just shut up..
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by lozanni(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

undecided I don begin fear you ooh. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 5:12pm On May 03, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao.. Oya take kiss
Onye ala cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by chillychill(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2018
bellville:
I think she is being sarcastic by that comment. You know when a woman gets killed, the first response from the male folk is to allege infidelity. The op is simply turning the tables around in this case

Sarcastic kee,if u say so on but i no her vwell dats how she comments Jare.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 03, 2018
Jman06:
You never jam!

You think say na by mouth??

Just pray you don't marry a Hardy heartened lady. Many men who made mouth like you are doing now later succumbed and are now begging their wives for peace to reign. I know one who had to buy a jeep to beg his wife for peace, but the woman refused give him peace until the man died of heart attack. You go beat her until you are tired and when you get tired she starts her own beating.

Bro, fear some women o

Whats divorce for? Hes a fool no jokes
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by jobgetter4u: 6:20pm On May 03, 2018
PierreAbutu:
I'm a lawyer by the special grace of God, but I would never advice a male lawyer
to marry a female lawyer
Speaking from a personal experience, it's a perfect recipe for disaster..........especially if the lady is hopelessly insecure and or a presumptuous individual wink

Wht kind of man shud marry a female lawyer then? sad
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 03, 2018
At the beginning of this week I knew this kind of occurrence is going to happen and I'll see it on Nairaland. The conviction was so strong and I was daring whoever that cares. Well RIP to the dead.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by BushDoctor123: 6:51pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
"it was also gathered that there have been
issues of infidelity on the part of the
wife. ." Did you read the quoted part?
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by darlenese(f): 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
is she a CeeC?
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs3iEmDZeCg/url]

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 7:32pm On May 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
The perfect video cheesy

IKR!

In 2018 we catching bodies tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Blonchilli(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2018
blakky97:
same here.
this my gf that is always using knife to play with me so!
Bros you dey play with fire and dancing with the devil too o
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Blonchilli(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
A man wil open his eyes and watch an ordinary woman stab him to death, lazy man! Whn he is not sleeping.

Even if i drink to stupor, i wil stil beat such a woman to coma with all the weapons of this world in her hand
I'm sure he said the same thing before his demise
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Jman06(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2018
Pipedreams:

Whats divorce for? Hes a fool no jokes
At a point the man had to secretly rent a new apartment and moved out without the wife's knowledge but she found him sooner than he left and moved in with him.
Divorce is not that easy bro, especially with our traditional marriage system.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Franzinni: 7:55pm On May 03, 2018
aristocrazzy:

Just shut up..
and if I don't? Turd!
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
reason well...you read the story

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by PierreAbutu(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2018
jobgetter4u:

Wht kind of man shud marry a female lawyer then? sad

A very tolerant man with a lot of grace and........patience
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2018
I can't get married to a lawyer, they tend to know too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) / Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.