Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (61830 Views)

Ugandan Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death, Hands Herself Over To The Police / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Gracesofar(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....

Nothing justifies that act swthrt. Ntin justifies murder. She boughtvthe job, let her serve it
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Gracesofar(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something must have led her to commit this dreadful act..... maybe he cheated who knows.....

Nothing justifies that act swthrt. Ntin justifies murder. She bought the job, let her serve it
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2018
So unfortunate
Check our signature in blue below and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by biacan(f): 2:42pm On May 03, 2018
Toks2008:

Our wettin? Abeg no implicate me o.im happily married.
Implicate you I forgot you're happily divorce lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by MrCork: 2:45pm On May 03, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Tragedy just struck at Diamond Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos, after a lady allegedly stabbed her husband to death, before stabbing herself too.

According to reports, trouble started around 10pm, last night, between Mr and Mrs Otike-Odibe over property issues. The couple, both lawyers, are said to have no children between them, but the man has 3 children from another woman.

Mrs Otike-Odibe was alleged to have insisted that all the husband’s properties must be willed to her, a demand that didn’t go down well with the husband. It was also gathered that there have been issues of infidelity on the part of the wife. .

According to an insider, after the wife stabbed Mr. Otike-Odibe to death, she also stabbed herself, she was however rescued and rushed to a hospital where she has since been stabilised. The body of the deceased is currently being evacuated by the police.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4416/lady-stabs-husband-to-death-then-tries-killing-herself-in-lagos-pictures/

c

..is she lightskin? angry
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by wink2015(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2018
My Learned Friend!

Your Lordship

My Lord,

interlocutory injunction

That na the grammar this learned people dey speak.

SO LAWYER KILL LAWYER.

Who go come judge them?
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by kmaster007: 2:47pm On May 03, 2018
you don't need to kill urself, dey will help you kill you... lolz
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
Na wao...so u had to stab ur husband because of disagreement over the sharing of propertiescheesy. Dis one na endtime wife.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Canadamigrate: 2:56pm On May 03, 2018
Seun360:

We don hear sey u dey Canada.
This shit happen everywhere.
I'm not in Canada Sir
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by YorubaAssasin: 2:57pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

Hear dis one? grin

Of course na action go cause reaction. undecided

When pesin brain don rot away with men's money... grin
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by thunderbabs: 3:03pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

Mk we hear word... What if he cheats, na to kill am be solution? Kill ur own too when u catch him cheating... Rubbish undecided
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by oglalasioux(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

Did you read the news or in a hurry to fly your feminist flag?

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
You can't just conclude.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Ndaduma: 3:10pm On May 03, 2018
This is quite � sad. A woman without a child is like a wounded lioness. Their spouses should be careful around them. their emotion used to be high and unpredictable. Now, head or tail, they are losers. He lost his life while she would lose her � liberty. Africans always chasing and fighting over property that would not follow us into the grave. A little patience and understanding will have prevented this collateral damage .

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2018
The dream of a would be husband is for his wife to take good care of him, but in this case after coming together, the reverse is the case.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by madenigga(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
He no go better for those that rescued the witch killer.
Death is too much of an easy road most of the times, sometimes pray for more life to your enemies so that your success everyday will kill them more.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Brunosampson(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

will you keep kwayet!!!!
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by prince049(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
Something that went to school..smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by FuckFuckBoy(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
I've been having this nagging feeling that you're not very bright.This hare-brained comment proved my suspicion correct

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by enonche85(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

So dat justifies her stabbing him to death abi?....
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by bonetalk(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2018
Canadamigrate:
She knows the law.

This can never a happen in a saner Canada
Where you live
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

She was the one who cheated, according to the report.

Read you no go read.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:

They always put the blame on the men. Women are so bias in judgment. You are in trouble if your gf/wife have a lot of female
Friends.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by prodiG(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
I pity the man that will marry such airheaded dunce.Pity

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:52pm On May 03, 2018
Chei, this is my estate o
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by itzjwizzy(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
U read the article at all sef? Goan read and see where the blame is.
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by NiRfreak(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2018
biacan:
You are a fool and a monumental nicompoo....
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by itzjwizzy(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
A man wil open his eyes and watch an ordinary woman stab him to death, lazy man! Whn he is not sleeping.

Even if i drink to stupor, i wil stil beat such a woman to coma with all the weapons of this world in her hand
I Jez de look u. Better pray make this kin woman no jam u
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by Observer225: 3:59pm On May 03, 2018
Pierohandsome:
A man wil open his eyes and watch an ordinary woman stab him to death, lazy man! Whn he is not sleeping.

Even if i drink to stupor, i wil stil beat such a woman to coma with all the weapons of this world in her hand

Will you keep kwayet
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by saintaustine(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2018
[quote author=Mavor post=67245198] Clearly you don't know how to read. Birds of the same feather.[/quote

Hahahahahhhhhahhahahaahahahahahaahahaaa
Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by itzjwizzy(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2018
hazan041:
Just hold her tight and make sure she rot in prison.....

The rate at which husbands get killed by dhr wives makes me think twice of marriage
Despite she was infidel, wanna claim the man's entire property and stabbed him to death too.. Chei what a world... Later women will be like all men are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself by saintaustine(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2018
Mavor:
Clearly you don't know how to read. Birds of the same feather.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.