Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,218 members, 7,925,772 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1832049 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) ... (4327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:46pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

Like I said, multiculturalism is the downfall of a nation.

I so love the way you refuse to leave your village to go and be multicultural in a city.

It is in fact commendable of you not leaving your country to go and be multicultural in a country that isn't your culture.

There should be more like you who remain in their own village so they don't go and downfall other nations. Fortunately, not everyone is stupid and ignorant to think their migration ruins where they migrate to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:55pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

I so love the way you refuse to leave your village to go and be multicultural in a city.

It is in fact commendable of you not leaving your country to go and be multicultural in a country that isn't your culture.

There should be more like you who remain in their own village so they don't go and downfall other nations. Fortunately, not everyone is stupid and ignorant to think their migration ruins where they migrate to.

We are seeing the results. When you are in rome, act like the Romans. I live according to the culture here. If I love my culture so much I will leave n go back home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:56pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

The police do not flee. Its after all not their job to protect a bus.

The police stand back and record evidence of you committing your crime and will come arrest your ass afterwards.

They left their patrol car and flee on foot. The car was destroyed. It takes time to set a bus on fire, if they did not flee, that would t have happened
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:01pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

We are seeing the results. When you are in rome, act like the Romans. I live according to the culture here. If I love my culture so much I will leave n go back home.

It is not anyone's culture to burn buses in rome or anywhere, so your point is rather pointless.

Its like saying when Nigerians come to live in UK they should not bring their yahoo culture, as if you've preached "when in rome" when they bought their ticket and they accepted your preaching.

If true though, you should come live here so you can act like we Romans who don't object to multiculturalism instead of trying to impose your bigoted culture on us.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:04pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

They left their patrol car and flee on foot. The car was destroyed. It takes time to set a bus on fire, if they did not flee, that would t have happened

They smartly and intelligently moved themselves to safety instead of trying to protect a patrol car.

If they hadn't they might have been hurt, but they are rather more wise than to let that happen to them since they have lots of patrol cars to replace the destroyed ones.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:18pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

They smartly and intelligently moved themselves to safety instead of trying to protect a patrol car.

If they hadn't they might have been hurt, but they are rather more wise than to let that happen to them since they have lots of patrol cars to replace the destroyed ones.

budaatum:

The police do not flee. Its after all not their job to protect a bus.

The police stand back and record evidence of you committing your crime and will come arrest your ass afterwards.

So they flee and they left their equipments as well?

It is their duty to protect properties. The driver of the bus flee. It is the iconic double decker bus.

They should continue to remove themselves.
They tried to enforce the law and they couldn't, this event was planned
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:26pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

It is not anyone's culture to burn buses in rome or anywhere, so your point is rather pointless.

Its like saying when Nigerians come to live in UK they should not bring their yahoo culture, as if you've preached "when in rome" when they bought their ticket and they accepted your preaching.

If true though, you should come live here so you can act like we Romans who don't object to multiculturalism instead of trying to impose your bigoted culture on us.

Oh, it is not... I never said bus burning was a culture.
The pointless here is the strawman you brought to this discussion.

How am I imposing culture on anyone by saying live and follow the culture of the land? Have you heard me speak against Saudi culture and they should change it or people should move there and change it? Anyone who moves to that country should not drink alcohol or walk in bikinis. I will not support you because the culture of the land does not support that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:48pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

How am I imposing culture on anyone by saying live and follow the culture of the land?

Are you suggesting rioting is not British culture?

If you knew your history you'd know many cultures have migrated here from the beginning of time and will continue to migrate here till the end of time.

It is the culture of the land of UK to be multicultural, which you have opposed here. We are the Borg. We assimilate or we'd be bigots like some.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:52pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

It is their duty to protect properties.

No bem, it is not the UK police duty to protect properties that can very easily be replaced. They are not security guards.

Their duty is to protect irreplaceable lives including the bus drivers and their own, which they smartly rightly did by removing themselves from harm.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:56pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

No bem, it is not the UK police duty to protect properties that can very easily be replaced. They are not security guards.

Their duty is to protect irreplaceable lives including the bus drivers and their own, which they smartly rightly did by removing themselves from harm.

Hmmm.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:00pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

Hmmm.

Protection of life, first. They would not protect property before protecting life, and they definitely will not stupidly protect property with their life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:03pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

Protection of life, first. They would not protect property before protecting life, and they definitely will not stupidly protect property with their life.

It says life and property not life first. But yes, there should be priorities. That said, this is what you said

budaatum:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:12pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

It says life and property not life first. But yes, there should be priorities. That said, this is what you said.

Well, I'm very certain even you have a brain in your head and can use it sometimes to know most humans will prioritise life over property, but you are very welcome to apply to the British Police to prioritise property over your own life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:19pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

Well, I'm very certain even you have a brain in your head and can use it sometimes to know most humans will prioritise life over property, but you are very welcome to apply to the British Police to prioritise property over your own life.

Yes, there is always a priority but that does not mean when the option is not there properties should not be protected.

My point is, the police were chased out and they did not return for a day. It shows they are powerless.

In some countries around Europe, they bring in water canon and make sure these guys don't roam the streets unchallenged
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:30pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

My point is, the police were chased out and they did not return for a day. It shows they are powerless.
That's not only your point, its your understanding of the situation which is incorrect.

The police would have been there recording evidence that would be used in court to prosecute the offenders. Or do you think they fled back to the safety of their police station?

bemeruca:
In some countries around Europe, they bring in water canon and make sure these guys don't roam the streets unchallenged
Water canon and teargas, but that is clearly not British culture now is it.

Protesters and property damagers are free to "roam the streets" as much as they want. We have cameras everywhere recording their roaming and whatever damage they may do to property, which will be used against them in court. They can decide for themselves how free they are to roam the streets unchallenged and damage property when they are incarcerated at his majesty's pleasure.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:40pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

That's not only your point, its your understanding of the situation which is incorrect.

The police would have been there recording evidence that would be used in court to prosecute the offenders. Or do you think they fled back to the safety of their police station?

Water canon and teargas, but that is clearly not British culture now is it.

Protesters and property damagers are free to "roam the streets" as much as they want. We have cameras everywhere recording their roaming and whatever damage they may do to property, which will be used against them in court. They can decide for themselves how free they are to roam the streets unchallenged and damage property when they are incarcerated at his majesty's pleasure.

I saw police go to a place to enforce the law and they ran away not returning for a day. What's wrong in that understanding? Is it that not what happened?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:47pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

I saw police go to a place to enforce the law and they ran away not returning for a day. What's wrong in that understanding? Is it that not what happened?

You also "saw" a book and claimed "maths is racist", so you might see how your misunderstanding is not what happened despite what you claim you saw.

Its after all not as if you went to Leeds to look with your own eyes and 'saw' now, is it?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:58pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

You also "saw" a book and claimed "maths is racist", so you might see how your misunderstanding is not what happened despite what you claim you saw.

Its after all not as if you went to Leeds to look with your own eyes and 'saw' now, is it?

You can lie and deflect all you want. I saw the police run away like little girls and did not return for a day.

Cultural enrichment is good as it brings more problems
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:49pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

You can lie and deflect all you want. I saw the police run away like little girls and did not return for a day.

Cultural enrichment is good as it brings more problems

See what TechBaron sees with better eyes and superior brain and mind.

TechBaron:
Yankee!

Even their riot sef dey orderly.

The policemen containing the demonstration are unarmed.

The whole thing is looking like a movie set.

In my home country, trigger happy special forces of the Nigerian Army, Airforce, Navy, Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Civil defence, Immigration, Customs, etc would have been on ground with assault rifles to shoot live rounds.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:54pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

See what TechBaron sees with better eyes and superior brain and mind.

With the superior brain this is orderly riot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGkkbQ7yVdA

With superior brain this is hamas getting more powerful.

Also, riot and order don't go together

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:04pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

With the superior brain this is orderly riot
https://youtu.be/uG kkbQ7yVdA

With superior brain this is hamas getting more powerful

It is superior to see the wisdom of police withdrawing instead of wadding in with force.

Below is the culture and values of the British Police. Note 4 in particular but read all 9.

https://lawenforcementactionpartnership.org/peel-policing-principles/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:07pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

It is superior to see the wisdom of police withdrawing instead of wadding in with force.

Below is the culture and values of the British Police. Note 4 in particular but read all 9.

https://lawenforcementactionpartnership.org/peel-policing-principles/

When police continue to withdraw you get more of this.

It's the same thing with shop lifting in the US.
Remember how this riot started.

Your logic is for police to withdraw, let the place burn down then come back the next day with rioters are tired 😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:09pm On Jul 19
7, in your obtuse "math is racist" reasoning would be, "Hamas is the police".

Go on. I dare you. Lol.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:18pm On Jul 19
basilico:
Those who tout the J6 gallows , Biden and Co should tell the people why those who put it up have never béen identified & arrested and why it remained from 6 am till late in the evening.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/07/what-does-joe-biden-know-about-the-j6-gallows/

cc Obrigardo

Why dont you ask the convicted felon trump who directed them to the capitol that day?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:21pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

When police continue to withdraw you get more of this.

It's the same thing with shop lifting in the US.
Remember how this riot started.

Your logic is for police to withdraw, let the place burn down then come back the next day with rioters are tired 😂

When the rioters are tired and are caught and are charged and are sentenced and have to serve at his majesty's pleasure for what they burned down, many others will be seeing the British values and the British culture and they will learn from what they see and decide for themselves if they too want to go and riot and burn things down in UK and serve at her majesty's pleasure or be assimilated in to our values and culture of a society of law and order.

Some will break the law, but the law will catch enough of them to deter others.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:26pm On Jul 19
LordAdam16:

You should look up the result sheet of his Senate election.
He won by 6 points. In solid-red, double-digit Ohio.
Anywhere else in the Midwest and he'd have lost.
He had to win that by 12+ points to create the impression that he has independent star power or favorability in the Rust Belt.
That's not what happened. He ain't hitting a home run in Michigan and Wisconsin.
This forced Rust Belt connection is tenuous at best.

The hype about Hillbilly Elegy was feverish at the time he was calling Trump Hitler and a rapist.
Pence is yet to vilify Trump to the same degree that Vance has done in the past.
I will not defend a redneck Obrigardo who changed his tone the minute it became politically expedient.
You can appoint turncoats to agencies, you don't anoint them as Heir Apparent.
How can you skip over day one loyalists like Carson and Sanders for a Peter-Thiel-Yale groupie.

That's why I said he may well have picked Nikki.
Because Haley has more electoral value in her pinky finger than Vance has in his entire constitution.
If winning is the primary consideration, you don't skip Nikki, Tulsi, Stefanik, and Rubio for Vance.

I don't buy that Vance is a changed person. I think he is an opportunist.
And if he can change his mind about Trump being Hitler, he sure as hell can change it right back when it suits him.
No different from the Mattis, Pompeo, Barr, and all the back-stabbing, smooth-talking, grimy a*holes before him.

And let's not pretend that a ticket with two white males is not tone-deaf.
It may help a little that his wife is Asian. But the VP had to be a minority and/or female.
Vance is Oz 2.0. And if Biden hadn't folded like a cheap suit during the debate and July 13 hadn't happened; this pick would have been tantamount to self-sabotage.

Lastly, something needs to be done about the Republican Party in the Midwest.
It's so hollow.

-Lord

The republican party is Dead and gone .
We just have two camps of maga cultists, the scared maga and the loud grifting maga, and Vance is in the later.

Like I've predicted before and what will certainly happen, convicted felon trump will lose so bad. Even if the Dems nominate President Biden's casket or Kamala's stove, it will beat the criminal convicted felon and rapist and any slimey hand maids tale vp.

Remember 40 out of 44 cabinet members of the previous convicted felon's admin, including Pence for that matter, are speaking out against him and not supporting him.

His performance at the RNC was a disaster. We just can't afford another four deadly years of a convicted felon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:36pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

When the rioters are tired and are caught and are charged and are sentenced and have to serve at his majesty's pleasure for what they burned down, many others will be seeing the British values and the British culture and they will learn from what they see and decide for themselves if they too want to go and riot and burn things down in UK and serve at her majesty's pleasure or be assimilated in to our values and culture of a society of law and order.

Some will break the law, but the law will catch enough of them to deter others.

😂😂😂😂😂

When they cover their faces who will the police arrest after they allow them to riot till they are satisfied 😷😷😷😷

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:44pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

😂😂😂😂😂

When they cover their faces who will the police arrest after they allow them to riot till they are satisfied 😷😷😷😷

We have technology that unmasks faces, and we may collect finger prints and dna as evidence.

Besides, it is British and many humans wherever their from's values and culture for mothers to report their rioting and burning sons to the cops. Or wouldn't you report your kids if they were stupid enough to go riot and burn?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:45pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

We have technology that unmasks faces, and we may collect finger prints and dna as evidence.

Besides, it is British and many humans wherever their from's values and culture for mothers to report their rioting and burning sons to the cops. Or wouldn't you report your kids if they were stupid enough to go riot and burn?

🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:13pm On Jul 19
Ijebosb, see a brother being sincere. be like him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPf7Kq8uFoE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:15pm On Jul 19
bemeruca:

🤣🤣

You smirk, but it does make for a better society than one where police bully people with guns and army and teargas.

Though it must be noted our rioters and burners don't have guns neither, and our fire brigade is top notch and even rioters and burners make way for them especially when told people might be burning.

And we do educate better, I daresay.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:32pm On Jul 19
budaatum:

You smirk, but it does make for a better society than one where police bully people with guns and army and teargas.

Though it must be noted our rioters and burners don't have guns neither, and our fire brigade is top notch and even rioters and burners make way for them especially when told people might be burning.

And we do educate better, I daresay.

police don't use guns or live bullets in riots. that has been the case for ages. there is a reason they made teargas so there will be no need to use more force. Water Canon is a good tool as well.

it is just funny how you expect them to let the riot go on till the rioters are satisfied with looting and burning down the city before you start to use software to unmask their mask

fire brigades don't go to put out fires deliberately started by rioters except there is order and security

(1) (2) (3) ... (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) ... (4327) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: feedthenation(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.