Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746927 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:40am On Apr 27, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Do u have proof of this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-43256318
Did you even read the article you posted?
Let me break down to you like a toddler;

Melania Trump obtained US citizenship on a visa reserved for immigrants with "extraordinary ability" and "sustained national and international acclaim", according to a report in the Washington Post.

Abeg tell me which extraordinary ability Melania Trump has. I suspect her abilities "in the other room" must be extraordinary.

Nicknamed the "Einstein Visa", the EB-1 is in theory reserved for people who are highly acclaimed in their field - the government cites Pulitzer, Oscar, and Olympic winners as examples - as well as respected academic researchers and multinational executives.
Abeg tell me which field Melania is acclaimed, was she a Pulitzer price or Oscar winner, or even an Olympic medalist. Maybe she was an academic researchers or a multinational executive.

Mrs Trump began applying for the visa in 2000, when she was Melania Knauss, a Slovenian model working in New York and dating Donald Trump. She was approved in 2001, one of just five people from Slovenia to win the coveted visa that year, according to the Post .
This is the koko of the matter. She was an illegal alien working illegally in New York and she was screwing Donald Trump. As you know screwing Donald Trump qualifies you for Einstein Visa. She applied in 2000 and just one year later, she got an Einstein Visa.
Now if an Ngozi immigrated from Nigeria to hustle on the streets of New York and met a influential young Obama, who used his influence to get her an Einstein Visa within 1 year and later married her. If the same Barack Obama later decides to run for presidency, the Republicans and their supporters including self hating Nigerians would never accept her as first lady. They would go after Obama for corrupting the visa system.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 27, 2020
wirinet:

Did you even read the article you posted?
Let me break down to you like a toddler;

Abeg tell me which extraordinary ability Melania Trump has. I suspect her abilities "in the other room" must be extraordinary.

Abeg tell me which field Melania is acclaimed, was she a Pulitzer price or Oscar winner, or even an Olympic medalist. Maybe she was an academic researchers or a multinational executive.

This is the koko of the matter. She was an illegal alien working illegally in New York and she was screwing Donald Trump. As you know screwing Donald Trump qualifies you for Einstein Visa. She applied in 2000 and just one year later, she got an Einstein Visa.
Now if an Ngozi immigrated from Nigeria to hustle on the streets of New York and met a influential young Obama, who used his influence to get her an Einstein Visa within 1 year and later married her. If the same Barack Obama later decides to run for presidency, the Republicans and their supporters including self hating Nigerians would never accept her as first lady. They would go after Obama for corrupting the visa system.
1. You don’t even understand that examples is not same as exclusive.

2. You missed the part where it is stated that she has been in US on a string of working visa. Before being granted permanent residency.

You are fond of reading to reply and not to understand.

I ask again how is she an illegal immigrant?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Latest tweet by president Trump;
"When will all of the “reporters” who have received Noble Prizes for their work on Russia, Russia, Russia, only to have been proven totally wrong (and, in fact, it was the other side who committed the crimes), be turning back their cherished “ Nobles” so that they can be given.... ....to the REAL REPORTERS & JOURNALISTS who got it right. I can give the Committee a very comprehensive list. When will the Noble Committee DEMAND the Prizes back, especially since they were gotten under fraud? The reporters and Lamestream Media knew the truth all along.... ....Lawsuits should be brought against all, including the Fake News Organizations, to rectify this terrible injustice. For all of the great lawyers out there, do we have any takers? When will the Noble Committee Act? Better be fast!"

Trump called NOBEL price Noble price 4 times, so this obviously was not a typographical error but a mental error. He also mistook the Nobel price for the Pulitzer price. Journalists are awarded Pulitzer price and not Nobel price.

And someone would be comparing Buhari to Trump. Ordinary Buhari calling covid 19, which was just recently named a few weeks ago covik 1-9, and Buhari was virtually crucified on social media for being ignorant. But what will you call Trump that is completely ignorant about a Nobel price and the Pulitzer price that has been around for more than 100 years.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:39am On Apr 27, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

1. You don’t even understand that examples is not same as exclusive.

2. You missed the part where it is stated that she has been in US on a string of working visa. Before being granted permanent residency.

You are fond of reading to reply and not to understand.

I ask again how is she an illegal immigrant?
You are so eager to defend Trump (or Melania) that you don't even bother to process the information in your brain before spewing it out again.

This is the part you posted as justifying Melania;
Mrs Trump came to the US in 1996, first on a tourist visa then later a string of working visas for skilled immigrants, according to her lawyer. She was working as a model in New York when she met Mr Trump at a party in 1998, a relationship that considerably raised her celebrity profile.

Melania got into the US with a tourist visa in 1996, and she was already working in 1998 as a model in New York by the time she met Donald Trump. So you tell me that after entering the US on a tourist visa in 1996, she went back and forth to Slovenia multiple times to obtain a skilled immigrant visa that allowed her to work in the US, all within a couple of years.
You guys talk as if we are illiterates here or that some of us have never applied and gotten US visa. Modelling does not qualify for skilled immigrant visa in the US or any other country for that matter. Based on what skills was Melania given a special skills visa. If she was qualified for special skills visa, why did she enter US in the first instance with a tourist visa?

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 27, 2020
wirinet:

You are so eager to defend Trump (or Melania) that you don't even bother to process the information in your brain before spewing it out again.

This is the part you posted as justifying Melania;

Melania got into the US with a tourist visa in 1996, and she was already working in 1998 as a model in New York by the time she met Donald Trump. So you tell me that after entering the US on a tourist visa in 1996, she went back and forth to Slovenia multiple times to obtain a skilled immigrant visa that allowed her to work in the US, all within a couple of years.
You guys talk as if we are illiterates here or that some of us have never applied and gotten US visa. Modelling does not qualify for skilled immigrant visa in the US or any other country for that matter. Based on what skills was Melania given a special skills visa. If she was qualified for special skills visa, why did she enter US in the first instance with a tourist visa?

how she got her working visas is not my problem, the article is from BBC and it states she was on a string of working visas, nothing in that report states she worked or stayed in the US illegally.

whatever other trash you come up with is speculative at best,.

I ask again
how is Melania Trump an illegal immigrant?

Do you have proof she over stayed her visa at any point?

Do you have any proof she worked a day without work permit?

if you have proofs of any of the above kindly show otherwise shove ur trash where it belongs, don't drag me into beer parlour convos.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:31am On Apr 27, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

how she got her working visas is not my problem, the article is from BBC and it states she was on a string of working visas, nothing in that report states she worked or stayed in the US illegally.

I ask again

if you have proofs of any of the above kindly show otherwise shove ur trash where it belongs, don't drag me into beer parlour convos.

The article is a statement from her lawyers.

What is the meaning of a string of working visas. She came in on a tourist visa. If she wanted to work in the US, why did she not apply for a work visa?

And all the thrash you are spewing are not conjectures? You are talking as if you have seen her visas or if you know her employers.

Whether you accepted it or not Melania Trump entered the US on a tourist visa and worked illegally.

She came to the US with a tourist visa, then her lawyers claimed she "got a string of working visas" and eventually she got an Einstein Visa with the help of Trump. If she already had a string of working visas, why did she need an Einstein Visa again?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2020
wirinet:

The article is a statement from her lawyers.

What is the meaning of a string of working visas. She came in on a tourist visa. If she wanted to work in the US, why did she not apply for a work visa?

And all the thrash you are spewing are not conjectures? You are talking as if you have seen her visas or if you know her employers.

Whether you accepted it or not Melania Trump entered the US on a tourist visa and worked illegally.

She came to the US with a tourist visa, then her lawyers claimed she "got a string of working visas" and eventually she got an Einstein Visa with the help of Trump. If she already had a string of working visas, why did she need an Einstein Visa again?

statement from her lawyers, has anyone proven otherwise? is it no longer innocent until proven guilty?

shove ur crap up ur lying ass, you lie all the time and i dont't have time for your shiiiit.

meanwhile she got her work visa in 1996 same year she visited.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Please let's give it to President Prof. Dr. Donald J. Trump, medical suggestions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqI5_jH-AbY

President Trump Wondered Out Loud If Injecting Disinfectant Could Cure COVID-19

On Thursday evening, after the Labor Department reported that 4.4 millionAmericans filed jobless claims in the past week, California announced its deadliest day since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, and New York City’s top health official estimated that a million New Yorkers have already been exposed to the virus, President Donald Trump speculated about the possibility of curing COVID-19 patients by injecting them with disinfectant or exposing the insides of their bodies to ultraviolet light.

Trump’s comments at the daily coronavirus task force briefing came after William Bryan, the Department of Homeland Security under secretary for science and technology, gave a presentation about new research into how long the virus can survive under different environmental conditions. According to Bryan, “emerging results” show that the virus degrades faster in warmer temperatures and higher humidity, and that it dies quickest when exposed to direct sunlight. However, Bryan was careful to say that it would be “irresponsible” to suggest this means summer should be a “free-for-all.” He also noted that bleach and ammonia are effective ways to kill the virus on surfaces.

Trump quickly seized on the findings to brag that he had once predicted the virus would “go away” when exposed to heat. (“I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus,” he said in one interview in February. “So let’s see what happens, but I think it’s going to work out fine.”) But then, of course, Trump could not resist pushing beyond what the science says, noting that he has asked DHS science officials to examine whether UV light can be used to “hit the body” or somehow used “inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”

“And I think you said you’re going to test that too?” he asked Bryan.

“We’ll get the right folks equipped,” Bryan responded noncommittally.

“I see the disinfectant knocks it out in a minute,” Trump continued, now entering magical thinking mode. “And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside, or, almost, a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.”

Though he was more measured than Trump, Vice President Mike Pence also tried to spin a sunny scenario, based on several factors, that “could well give us a summer respite from the coronavirus.”

(Scientists, for the record, are still unsure of how the heat of summer will affect the coronavirus. Two weeks ago, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine published a report saying that while some laboratory data suggests that higher temperatures and humidity levels kill the virus faster, many other factors influence its transmission between humans in the “real world.“)

At one point, Trump mused to Dr. Deborah Birx, the response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, “I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure.

President Trump is due a Nobel prize

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Giuliani: ‘Fauci Gave $3.7 Million to Wuhan Laboratory’ in 2014

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/26/giuliani-fauci-gave-3-7-million-to-wuhan-laboratory-in-2014/

Sunday on New York AM 970 radio’s “The Cats Roundtable,” Rudy Giuliani, personal legal counsel for President Donald Trump, accused the President Barack Obama administration in 2014 of funding the Wuhan laboratory in which the coronavirus is believed to have originated.

Giuliani said if he were U.S. Attorney, he would open an investigation to find out what the Obama administration and Dr. Anthony Fauci as a director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases knew about the practices going on in Wuhan when they sent $3.7 million.

“You could say [China’s experimenting] … was for the purpose of weaponizing it,” Giuliani told host John Catsimatidis. “Back in 2014, the Obama administration prohibited the U.S. from giving money to any laboratory, including in the U.S., that was fooling around with these viruses. Prohibited! Despite that, Dr. Fauci gave $3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory. And then even after the State Department issued reports about how unsafe that laboratory was, and how suspicious they were in the way they were developing a virus that could be transmitted to humans, we never pulled that money. So, something here is going on, John. I don’t want to make any accusations. But there was more knowledge about what was going on in China with our scientific people then they disclosed to us when this first came out. I mean, just think of it, if this laboratory turns out to be the place where the virus came from — we paid for it. We paid for the damn virus that’s killing us.”

The truth about Dr Fauci will surely come out very soon

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
PremierGuy:

President Trump is due a Nobel prize
Not Nobel, but Noble price according to Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

Like Buharists here who want to regulate the internet ....
Buharist do not want to regulate the internet! angry We know our powers don't extend that far. And we are busy struggling to control boko haram.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
You support Buhari but troll Trump, meanwhile Trump has fulfilled most if not all of his campaign promises in his first term but ur Buhari is on his second term and he’s yet to fulfill just one of his campaign promises instead things are getting rapidly worse the more he stays in office.
Shameless hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by whitelotus: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
You support Buhari but troll Trump, meanwhile Trump has fulfilled most if not all of his campaign promises in his first term but ur Buhari is on his second term and he’s yet to fulfill just one of his campaign promises instead things are getting rapidly worse the more he stays in office.
Shameless hypocrite.

Trump has not finished his wall. He has not even reached half.

Trump has failed to repeal Obamacare.

And thanks to coronavirus unfortunately, Trump cannot say anything about the economy.

Obama turned a recession into good in 4 years. Let see how Trump will turn this coronavirus epidemic.

By the way Buhari is a clown

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
Giuliani: ‘Fauci Gave $3.7 Million to Wuhan Laboratory’ in 2014

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/26/giuliani-fauci-gave-3-7-million-to-wuhan-laboratory-in-2014/

Sunday on New York AM 970 radio’s “The Cats Roundtable,” Rudy Giuliani, personal legal counsel for President Donald Trump, accused the President Barack Obama administration in 2014 of funding the Wuhan laboratory in which the coronavirus is believed to have originated.

Giuliani said if he were U.S. Attorney, he would open an investigation to find out what the Obama administration and Dr. Anthony Fauci as a director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases knew about the practices going on in Wuhan when they sent $3.7 million.

“You could say [China’s experimenting] … was for the purpose of weaponizing it,” Giuliani told host John Catsimatidis. “Back in 2014, the Obama administration prohibited the U.S. from giving money to any laboratory, including in the U.S., that was fooling around with these viruses. Prohibited! Despite that, Dr. Fauci gave $3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory. And then even after the State Department issued reports about how unsafe that laboratory was, and how suspicious they were in the way they were developing a virus that could be transmitted to humans, we never pulled that money. So, something here is going on, John. I don’t want to make any accusations. But there was more knowledge about what was going on in China with our scientific people then they disclosed to us when this first came out. I mean, just think of it, if this laboratory turns out to be the place where the virus came from — we paid for it. We paid for the damn virus that’s killing us.”

The truth about Dr Fauci will surely come out very soon

How can this be Obama / Fauci.

At the time the GOP were firmly in control of both the HoR and Senate. Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) was in control of Congress, whilst the Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was the Senate Leader.

The control of US budget would have firmly in the hands of HoR, so if the Obama administration had mismanaged or paid any money unlawfully, the GOP would have raised a big issue.

Guilluani has now turned himself into a purveyor of conspiracy theories. We remember how he worked so hard with Ukraine to get 'dirt' on Hunter Biden, which ultimately ended in Trump's impeachment.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nancy Pelosi endorses Joe Biden for president

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/personification-hope-courage-nancy-pelosi-endorses-joe-biden/story?id=70360376&cid=clicksource_4380645_6_film_strip_icymi_hed

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi endorsed former vice president Joe Biden for president in a pre-recorded video message, praising him as the “personification of hope and courage, values, authenticity, and integrity.”

“Elections are about the future. Now more than ever, we need a forward-looking, battle-tested leader who will fight For The People: a President with the values, experience and the strategic thinking to bring our nation together and build a better, fairer world for our children. For these and other reasons, I am proud to endorse Joe Biden for President,” Pelosi said in the 3-minute video message released early Monday morning by the Biden campaign.

Pelosi touted Biden’s past work in the Obama administration, pointing to his leadership on the “implementation and the accountability” of the 2009 Recovery Act, a fact Biden has sought to highlight as the country faces the economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUlC4TyGW0
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
wowcatty:
While Africans are laying carpets for Bill Gates, he is looking for ways to kill Africans. The sun that has helped Africans kept most diseases away is the latest on Bill Gates agenda, he wants to dim the sun.

Wowcatty, this has been prescribed by your doctor, highly effectively for all ailments.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Haha! 13 mentions lounloun!

Let the scums roll down together into sewer.

feedthenation
Take it as told by your media nanny, maybe it will stop you from being dumb!

A40
Dumb hack, your noodle brain is made of lies, sarcastic because you are caught.

You zero IQ needs a shot of bleach just so you can grow some brain cells!

whitelotus
Trump is not the reason you are dumb, seek help, Trump could have meant to be sarcastic but it didn't come out as that to me.

WORRDWORLD
This is not about Trump but about standing with the truth, so get your head out of your ass!

maasoap
Liar, go and watch the 2 mins video and not the propaganda cut, relieve yourself from pain of drinking bleach. Chloroquine hasn't killed a single soul, mad zombie!

tundess
If you are not a coronavirus bat, you would have known that the casino was opened on behalf of the white hat CIA to help lure, track and take down mafia.

basilico
Exactly! Liberals are so dumb, this is why the deepstate have been able to pull the biggest scams over and over again. Just imagine a lockdown over what's less than a flu

Obrigardo
You are the one dumb enough to drink lysol, that's what liberals do, don't blame Trump.

budaatum
Get your welfare ass out to work, poverty and depression will kill you faster than flu.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
wowcatty:

Get your welfare ass out to work, poverty and depression will kill you faster than flu.
You need to stop projecting your situation onto others. buda does not have a welfare ass and is neither poor nor depressed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Trump has even done more than he promised but the news won't report it.

Trump has fought silent wars for humanity but this is what he's getting, I take comfort in knowing that Jesus was an example of how the world loves the dark more than light.

This is why no politician tries to save the system, all it will take to destroy him/her is buying up all the media and give them 4 am talking points.
kokaneprodigy:
Shameless hypocrite.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
My situation? You know I hit you right on!

Why don't you want to go out and work over a flu if you are not a welfare bum?

Exactly! Get your ass out and work or you will maintain the poverty threshold forever, there's no free lunch anywhere.
budaatum:

You need to stop projecting your situation onto others. buda does not have a welfare ass and is neither poor nor depressed.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Goodluck getting a straight answer from a liberal!

Its easier to pass a whole cow through a liberal mouth than getting the truth out of them
kokaneprodigy:

I ask again

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
wowcatty:

Why don't you want to go out and work over a flu if you are not a welfare bum?
Actually, I work from the comfort of my home, flu or no flu. And I work for myself unlike wage slave you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2020
budaatum:

Buharist do not want to regulate the internet! angry We know our powers don't extend that far. And we are busy struggling to control boko haram.

cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2020
wowcatty:

Let the scums roll down together into sewer.

feedthenation
Take it as told by your media nanny, maybe it will stop you from being dumb!

A40
Dumb hack, your noodle brain is made of lies, sarcastic because you are caught.

You zero IQ needs a shot of bleach just so you can grow some brain cells!

whitelotus
Trump is not the reason you are dumb, seek help, Trump could have meant to be sarcastic but it didn't come out as that to me.

WORRDWORLD
This is not about Trump but about standing with the truth, so get your head out of your ass!

maasoap
Liar, go and watch the 2 mins video and not the propaganda cut, relieve yourself from pain of drinking bleach. Chloroquine hasn't killed a single soul, mad zombie!

tundess
If you are not a coronavirus bat, you would have known that the casino was opened on behalf of the white hat CIA to help lure, track and take down mafia.

basilico
Exactly! Liberals are so dumb, this is why the deepstate have been able to pull the biggest scams over and over again. Just imagine a lockdown over what's less than a flu

Obrigardo
You are the one dumb enough to drink lysol, that's what liberals do, don't blame Trump.

budaatum

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by whitelotus: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2020
wowcatty:

whitelotus
Trump is not the reason you are dumb, seek help, Trump could have meant to be sarcastic but it didn't come out as that to me

See your senselessness? Trump himself said that he was being sarcastic.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

Trump has not finished his wall. He has not even reached half.

Trump has failed to repeal Obamacare.

And thanks to coronavirus unfortunately, Trump cannot say anything about the economy.

Obama turned a recession into good in 4 years. Let see how Trump will turn this coronavirus epidemic.

By the way Buhari is a clown
By the way I said most. The Coronavirus is not something he can easily control. Meanwhile the crux of my post was that it’s weird seeing a Buhari supporter saying Trump is incompetent. It’s preposterous!

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2020
New York City has a coronavirus death rate that is evidentially 200 times higher than any other city in the world.

More than 1/3 of America’s Covid-19 deaths occurred in NYC—a city of just 7 million of the US 330 million citizens.

But liberals are twisting themselves into knots trying to say both the mayor of the city and the governor of the state have no fault because they are both Democrats yet they believe Donald Trump in far away Washington should be blamed for the shït show happening in New York. Talk about a pack of the most stunningly dishonest people you could ever gather together and you'll be perfectly describing the Democratic party and their supporters.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

By the way I said most. The Coronavirus is not something he can easily control. Meanwhile the crux of my post was that it’s weird seeing a Buhari supporter saying Trump is incompetent. It’s preposterous!
What is preposterous? Trump is far more incompetent than Buhari using all human criteria except race.
Buhari is a retired General, Trump has never worked in his life.

Buhari was on the battle field during the Nigerian civil war, Trump dodged the draft during the Vietnam war.

Buhari had held numerous public office positions, from governor, minister, head of state to PTF chairman before becoming president, Trump has no experience whatsoever in public officers.

As per the handling of the coronavirus, Trump's handling of it is the worst in the entire world. The US still does not have a concise national response to the pandemic, the US response is a mess, making it the coronavirus virus capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

Lol..coming from a supporter of a man who called a dead congressman names "He must be looking down from hell"..What is it with you people?You cant just accept it when what your god trump says to people is being said back to you..Isnt that hypocrisy?Now you dont want him to abuse the lazy first lady when her husband goes around town abusing everyone and you people laugh about it....Nonesense
you're dumb but you don't know it. Majority of People trump bash has always been the first to come against him one way or the other. FLOTUS has never been active in any type of politics neither does she denigrate anyone. It's quite petty that the so called tolerant left goes about cussing and bullying anyone that doesn't support their agenda even to the extent of bullying the president's teenage son that has been kept out of public eye.
Bunch of hypocrites masquerading as saints.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2020
wirinet:

Melania Trump Melania came to the US in 1996 on a tourist visa, but then and work as a professional model without a work permit. That's the kind of illegal immigrants Donald Trump hates and wants to deport from the US.
you maneuvered the question. How is she an illegal immigrant, because from your answer you made no sense.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hopefully General Flynn will be exonerated this week, Russia collusion Was/is such a hoax. Shameful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by whitelotus: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you're dumb but you don't know it. Majority of People trump bash has always been the first to come against him one way or the other. FLOTUS has never been active in any type of politics neither does she denigrate anyone. It's quite petty that the so called tolerant left goes about cussing and bullying anyone that doesn't support their agenda even to the extent of bullying the president's teenage son that has been kept out of public eye.
Bunch of hypocrites masquerading as saints.

So a dead congressman was attacking trump?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.