Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746874 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by whitelotus: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you maneuvered the question. How is she an illegal immigrant, because from your answer you made no sense.

How did she get work as a model on a tourist visa?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you're dumb but you don't know it. Majority of People trump bash has always been the first to come against him one way or the other. FLOTUS has never been active in any type of politics neither does she denigrate anyone. It's quite petty that the so called tolerant left goes about cussing and bullying anyone that doesn't support their agenda even to the extent of bullying the president's teenage son that has been kept out of public eye.
Bunch of hypocrites masquerading as saints.
I didn't even waste time responding to that ill trained fellow. He or she clearly lacks any shame or common sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liar, go and watch the 2 mins video and not the propaganda cut, relieve yourself from pain of drinking bleach. Chloroquine hasn't killed a single soul, mad zombie!

An Arizona man died in late March after having ingested chloroquine phosphate — believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife told NBC News that she had watched televised briefings during which Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
maasoap:

Are you alright? Are you just coming out from a bush or a cave? Something that has been confirmed long ago that the Arizona man and his wife actually drank fish tank cleaner and even the woman has admitted it yet you're here still peddling that they drank chloroquine? You better go get informed and stop posting outdated and thoroughly debunked fake news here. SMH

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
garetz:
New York City has a coronavirus death rate that is evidentially 200 times higher than any other city in the world.

More than 1/3 of America’s Covid-19 deaths occurred in NYC—a city of just 7 million of the US 330 million citizens.

But liberals are twisting themselves into knots trying to say both the mayor of the city and the governor of the state have no fault because they are both Democrats yet they believe Donald Trump in far away Washington should be blamed for the shït show happening in New York. Talk about a pack of the most stunningly dishonest people you could ever gather together and you'll be perfectly describing the Democratic party and their supporters.

LMAO!!!....can you see how stupid you just sounded...so New York is now a city to you which only has a mere 7m population??.this is the dumbest of them all.is it by force to comment if you cant use your common sense?
Simple goggle search would have saved your idiocy.why am I not even suprised, trump supporters are mostly illiterates that the only time they think they made sense is when they twist facts just to satisfy their stupid narratives.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
CutieKing:

LMAO!!!....can you see how stupid you just sounded...so New York is now a city to you which only has a mere 7m population??.this is the dumbest of them all.is it by force to comment if you cant use your common sense?
Simple goggle search would have saved your idiocy.why am I not even suprised, trump supporters are mostly illiterates that the only time they think they made sense is when they twist facts just to satisfy their stupid narratives.
You're the one that sounds very stupid!!! Way to miss the entire point of a post to start talking nonsense. My last recollection of New York City's population was about 7 million, I just used Google as you suggested and it's about 18 million now. instead of you to address the issues raised in my post, you stupidly choose to make it about the difference in my estimation of New York City population. Whether it's 18 or 7 million, how are they accounting for 1/3 of coronavirus deaths in a country of over 330 million and 200 times the death rate of any other single city in the world yet you liberals are celebrating the mayor and governor presiding over the shït show while trying to blame Trump in far away Washington? Stop your dumb liberal summersaulting and address the questions and issues raised. Always trust a liberal to miss the point of anything. SMH sad

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
garetz:

You're the one that sounds very stupid!!! Way to miss the entire point of a post to start talking nonsense. My last recollection of New York City's population was about 7 million, I just used Google as you suggested and it's about 18 million now. instead of you to address the issues raised in my post, you stupidly choose to make it about the difference in my estimation of New York City population. Whether it's 18 or 7 million, how are they accounting for 1/3 of coronavirus deaths in a country of over 330 million and 200 times the death rate of any other single city in the world yet you liberals are celebrating the mayor and governor presiding over the shït show while trying to blame Trump in far away Washington? Stop your dumb liberal summersaulting and address the questions and issues raised. Always trust a liberal to miss the point of anything. SMH sad

Modified!!.

You claim to know everything America....the evil liberals,the saint conservatives,the ignorant progressives,you claim to know even the foods they eat and the air they breathe,you are related to George Washington but yet you dont know the difference between New York state and New York city .

Hide you face in shame.you are a blind man being led on by a one eye redneck propagandist in chief.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you're dumb but you don't know it. Majority of People trump bash has always been the first to come against him one way or the other. FLOTUS has never been active in any type of politics neither does she denigrate anyone. It's quite petty that the so called tolerant left goes about cussing and bullying anyone that doesn't support their agenda even to the extent of bullying the president's teenage son that has been kept out of public eye.

see this murdafucking hypocrite calling someone else an hypocrite..I guess you were in kosovo during the Clinton years when Trump's friend, conservative propagandist and his latest awardee Rush Limbaugh used to make jest of Chelsea clinton..Was chealsea in the public for you murdafuckers to be making jest of her statue and physique then?..Your god goes ahead and abuses people's father's,mother's their dead relatives etc and when you fucckerss are given back in the same coin you will be crying... sanpona kiss your foreheads..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:

I did not know that Republicans are cry babies, they dish out what they cannot accept. Was Michelle Obama active in politics during the time of her husband? We're you guys not bullying and cursing her ever other day? Because we call Melania an illegal alien, you guys want to commit suicide. What of Michelle you call all sorts of names including a transgender, did the left cry like you cry babies?

Watch how the tolerant right treated Michelle Obama. Now compare and contrast how the intolerant left is treating Melania Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9VeNB5ili8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
wirinet:

I did not know that Republicans are cry babies, they dish out what they cannot accept. Was Michelle Obama active in politics during the time of her husband? We're you guys not bullying and cursing her ever other day? Because we call Melania an illegal alien, you guys want to commit suicide. What of Michelle you call all sorts of names including a transgender, did the left cry like you cry babies?

Watch how the tolerant right treated Michelle Obama. Now compare and contrast how the intolerant left is treating Melania Trump

"Michelle merchant of Death Obama"..... cheesy cheesy We havent even called the inlegal immigrant a merchant of death they are already crying... these people are seriously drunk in their hypocrisy..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fox News Severs Ties with Diamond & Silk - The 'MAGA Superstars'

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/27/report-fox-news-no-longer-working-with-diamond-silk/

Fox News has “cut ties” with pro-Trump personalities Diamond & Silk, who until recently appeared on the network’s online streaming network, Fox Nation, according to the Daily Beast.

The report comes after the pair appeared to muse whether Chinese coronavirus deaths in the U.S. were inflated to reflect poorly on President Donald Trump.

“What I need to know is how many people have passed away in New York, and what I need to know is: Who has the bodies?” Diamond asked during a March 30th livestream. “I need for somebody that does investigative work to call the morgues. To call the funeral homes. We need to know, because I don’t trust anything else that comes out of his mouth now… Something’s not right here. Something is off here.”

The pro-Trump personality added: “Is this being deliberately spread? Look, I’m not being a conspiracy theorist, this is real, but I’m asking my own questions. What the hell is going on?”

One unnamed source told the Daily Beast that it is unlikely the duo, whose real names are Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway and Rochelle “Silk” Richardson, will pop up on the network in the near future.

“After what they’ve said and tweeted you won’t be seeing them on Fox Nation or Fox News anytime soon,” the source said.

Diamond & Silk’s appearance on Fox News was March 7.

Neither Fox News or the pair have commented on the report.

In late March, Fox Business Network “parted ways” with primetime host Trish Regan, who abruptly left the airwaves after labeling concerns about the coronavirus as another attempt to impeach President Trump.

President Trump on Sunday slammed Fox News’ coverage and recent hires and criticized former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), who is a member of the Fox Corp. board of directors.

“Fox keeps on plugging to try and become politically correct,” the president tweeted. “They put RINO Paul Ryan on their Board. They hire “debate questions to Crooked Hillary fraud Donna Brazile (and others who are even worse).”

“Fox News just doesn’t get what’s happening!” he added. “They are being fed Democrat talking points, and they play them without hesitation or research.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-cuts-ties-with-diamond-and-silk

It's time to start watching One America News Network - OANN - much better conservative news media

‘I love Diamond & Silk’: Trump backs Fox News personalities who spread coronavirus conspiracies

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/28/trump-support-fox-news-coronavirus-214517

President Donald Trump on Tuesday voiced his support for conservative video-bloggers Diamond and Silk, the pro-Trump duo who have promoted coronavirus conspiracy theories and been absent from their usual Fox News appearances.

“Haters keep saying they hate Diamond and Silk, but you can't hate what you ain’t never loved!” the sisters, whose real names are Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, wrote on their shared Twitter account Monday evening.

Trump shared that message Tuesday morning, writing online: “But I love Diamond & Silk, and so do millions of people!”

The president’s social media post came after CNN reported Saturday that Fox Nation, Fox News’ digital streaming service, had not uploaded a new episode of Diamond and Silk’s weekly show since April 7, and they had not appeared on the network’s broadcast since March.

Diamond and Silk, who have spoken at Trump rallies and are regulars on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” morning show, have propagated various baseless coronavirus claims over the past month as the outbreak ravaged the United States. A Fox News spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment on their status with the company.

Although Fox News retains a stable of pro-Trump commentators, the president has grown increasingly frustrated with the network, despite its opinion hosts’ almost unflinchingly positive coverage of his administration.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Former GOP Sen. Jeff Flake says he will not vote for Trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/495014-former-sen-jeff-flake-says-he-will-not-vote-for-donald-trump

Former U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said in a new interview that he will not vote for President Trump in November, citing concerns going back before the 2016 campaign.

"I just couldn't support [Trump] long before he started to run. The birtherism thing was just too much for me. And then it piled on," Flake, a frequent critic of the president, told The Washington Post.

Flake also said that a second Trump term could turn younger voters away from the Republican Party, pointing to issues including immigration and the environment.

"So for young people who've grown up around minorities or had a different experience than a lot of us in my generation, they don't harbor, I think, some of the prejudices that people in my generation do," Flake said.

He added that a Trump defeat November would be a "long-term" benefit for the Republican Party and "conservatism as well."

"This won't be the first time I've voted for a Democrat — though not for president. Last time I voted for a third-party candidate," he said. "But I will not vote for Donald Trump."

He also predicted that the GOP would change once Trump is out of the Oval Office.

"The pendulum swings when one party takes it too far," he said. "We'll be ourselves again."

Flake, 57, served in the U.S. Senate from 2013 to 2019, and was in the House of Representatives for six terms prior to that.

As a senator, he criticized Trump on multiple issues, including the president's negative comments about Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in 2015.

Flake was also "shocked" to find out his friend and former House colleague, Mike Pence, was nominated as Trump's running mate in 2016, according to Politico.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
CutieKing:

Modified!!.

You claim to know everything America....the evil liberals,the saint conservatives,the ignorant progressives,you claim to know even the foods they eat and the air they breathe,you are related to George Washington but yet you dont know the difference between New York state and New York city .

Hide you face in shame.you are a blind man being led on by a one eye redneck propagandist in chief.
You're pathetic!! When you have lost all arguments because you didn't have any to start with, you begin to engage in useless and meaningless rantings. My first post clearly mentioned a mayor and a governor being absolved of responsibility by you hypocritical liberals, now if I didn't know that there was a new York City and a new York state, why would I be talking about the Democrat mayor of the city and the Democrat governor of the state? I can sense your problem is inability comprehend what you read and I can't help you with that. This is a link for the current population of New York City

https://www.macrotrends.net/cities/23083/new-york-city/population

Now can you stop embarrassing yourself and answer the simple question as to why a city that's about 1/20 the population of the US accounting for 1/3 of coronavirus deaths yet you hypocritical liberals are celebrating The Democrat governor and democrat mayor presiding over the shït show? And you want to blame Trump for everything. Answer the simple question and spare me your pathetic attempts at liberal mental gymnastics.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
Former GOP Sen. Jeff Flake says he will not vote for Trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/495014-former-sen-jeff-flake-says-he-will-not-vote-for-donald-trump

Former U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said in a new interview that he will not vote for President Trump in November, citing concerns going back before the 2016 campaign.

"I just couldn't support [Trump] long before he started to run. The birtherism thing was just too much for me. And then it piled on," Flake, a frequent critic of the president, told The Washington Post.

Flake also said that a second Trump term could turn younger voters away from the Republican Party, pointing to issues including immigration and the environment.

"So for young people who've grown up around minorities or had a different experience than a lot of us in my generation, they don't harbor, I think, some of the prejudices that people in my generation do," Flake said.

He added that a Trump defeat November would be a "long-term" benefit for the Republican Party and "conservatism as well."

"This won't be the first time I've voted for a Democrat — though not for president. Last time I voted for a third-party candidate," he said. "But I will not vote for Donald Trump."

He also predicted that the GOP would change once Trump is out of the Oval Office.

"The pendulum swings when one party takes it too far," he said. "We'll be ourselves again."

Flake, 57, served in the U.S. Senate from 2013 to 2019, and was in the House of Representatives for six terms prior to that.

As a senator, he criticized Trump on multiple issues, including the president's negative comments about Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in 2015.

Flake was also "shocked" to find out his friend and former House colleague, Mike Pence, was nominated as Trump's running mate in 2016, according to Politico.
Flake just like Romney are inconsequential cheap suits, Trump won without their support in 2016 and he will win without their support in 2020. A Miserable loser like Flake that chickened out of his reelection primary because he was scared of the trashing awaiting him in his own state of Arizona as a result of his opposition to Trump is now virtue signalling? Lol, Flake lost his Senate seat in Arizona because Trump won't support him yet Flake thinks he is of any significance?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
wirinet:

This shows how ignorant you're. Michelle is far more into politics than Melanie, she grants audience to media and groups that slanders, diminishes and makes caricature of their opponents. She's even treated like a goddess in Hollywood and their partners. She's always ready to be in the spotlight all the time.
You can't compare what Fox News did to what over 90% of the lamestream liberal media is doing to Melanie. I never subscribed to those speculations about Michelle because I knew it was baseless. Someone of her attitude and actions can get any type of media coverage just like trump and Obama. Now tell me how the ALMIGHTY TOLERANT left got to start bullying kids? Something they strongly advocate against?
Michelle's case what you get when you decide to play partisan politics.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:
This shows how ignorant you're. Michelle is far more into politics than Melanie, she grants audience to media and groups that slanders, diminishes and makes caricature of their opponents. She's even treated like a goddess in Hollywood and their partners. She's always ready to be in the spotlight all the time.
You can't compare what Fox News did to what over 90% of the lamestream liberal media is doing to Melanie. I never subscribed to those speculations about Michelle because I knew it was baseless. Someone of her attitude and actions can get any type of media coverage just like trump and Obama. Now tell me how the ALMIGHTY TOLERANT left got to start bullying kids? Something they strongly advocate against?
Michelle's case what you get when you decide to play partisan politics.

I guess you were in kosovo during the Clinton years when Trump's friend, conservative propagandist and his latest awardee Rush Limbaugh used to make jest of Chelsea clinton..Was chealsea in the public for you murdafuckers to be making jest of her statue and physique then?or she wasnt a kid then or na adult she be? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

see this murdafucking hypocrite calling someone else an hypocrite..I guess you were in kosovo during the Clinton years when Trump's friend, conservative propagandist and his latest awardee Rush Limbaugh used to make jest of Chelsea clinton..Was chealsea in the public for you murdafuckers to be making jest of her statue and physique then?..Your god goes ahead and abuses people's father's,mother's their dead relatives etc and when you fucckerss are given back in the same coin you will be crying... sanpona kiss your foreheads..
Another ignorant dumbtard, Trump was a democrat during Clinton's years and he was no Rush Limbaugh friend then until he became a republican. He only gave him that to spite the left for what they did to him with impeachment and Co.
Like I said, I don't support bullying kids and regarding the dead it's not right but he had problems and strong differences with those people which is their business.
I'm sure you would justify maybe Joe Biden lashing out at the dead with trump's case. What happened to don't pay back evil with evil according to the tolerant left? People from both factions condemned trump for saying that, I guess you you pretended not to see it.
I believe children should be left out of politics. My opinion and I know it's yours too.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

The question goes.. Is she an illegal immigrant right now? I don't wanna dive into things that happened years before she met trump or not after all she was dating a democrat then. I didn't even subscribe to that lhan Omar case because I didn't see any evidence. I believe it was part of the politics of those that wanna undermine her.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

So a dead congressman was attacking trump?
you refused to make use your brain. Dingel and his wife are one of the most anti trump dumbKrats in the house just like that witch Maxine waters. Most of them has been friends with trump during his days as a democrat even when he switched parties they continued collecting fundraiser money from him until he officially decided to run for president. What does that tell you?
Dingel has fiercely and relentlessly attacked trump and supported his impeachment. So their feud is a deep personal beef we may not know completely about.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

so if you travel to a country on a tourist visa and a local firm got interested in you they can’t organise work permit for you? Don’t foreign students get their student visas converted if they get a coy interested in them? Are y’all this dull?

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
so if you travel to a country on a tourist visa and a local firm got interested in you they can’t organise work permit for you? Don’t foreign students get their student visas converted if they get a coy interested in them? Are y’all these dull?

So the laws guiding student visas and visiting visas are the same??.
How do you tetards think??.
Oh I forgot you lots are trump fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Another [b]ignorant dumbtard, Trump was a democrat during Clinton's years [/b]and he was no Rush Limbaugh friend then until he became a republican. He only gave him that to spite the left for what they did to him with impeachment and Co.
Like I said, I don't support bullying kids and regarding the dead it's not right but he had problems and strong differences with those people which is their business.
I'm sure you would justify maybe Joe Biden lashing out at the dead with trump's case. What happened to don't pay back evil with evil according to the tolerant left? People from both factions condemned trump for saying that, I guess you you pretended not to see it.
I believe children should be left out of politics. My opinion and I know it's yours too.

Another lies busted....you people dont even know how to lie.trump was never a Democrat during Clinton presidency.you people should be doing simple fact checking before unleashing your ignorance here.
And as for that Rush Limbaugh,be assure that presidential medal of freedom will be revoked the moment another president steps in
You can bet me on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
garetz:

Flake just like Romney are inconsequential cheap suits, Trump won without their support in 2016 and he will win without their support in 2020. A Miserable loser like Flake that chickened out of his reelection primary because he was scared of the trashing awaiting him in his own state of Arizona as a result of his opposition to Trump is now virtue signalling? Lol, Flake lost his Senate seat in Arizona because Trump won't support him yet Flake thinks he is of any significance?

See nonsense this one wrote...how many trump endorsed candidates have won elections since 2018 versus those that have lost??.
You people should use your common sense for once now and stop swallowing everything your lord and saviour does or says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2020
I can make a full glass of this piece of shiitt tears right now!
GalaticHorde:
The mod that banned me for not contacting him/her privately is a hypocritical stewpeed effing idiotic slowpoke! When I did contact you privately after you unjustly banned me the other time what did you do? After I pointed out to you that I was only calling out someone who insulted me without cause and refused to apologise even after pointing out its errors to it, you went ahead and banned me for months while completely ignoring the animal who insulted me, not even banning it for a single day! Imagine that? And now you want me to bring my grievances to you in private again and not call you out publicly for what? Where is the moderation in that act? You go ahead and misinterpret comments to suit your agenda of silencing those whose views you dissaprove while ignoring the offences of animals like wowcatty whose views you approve irrespective of how many rules are violated and how many times it is reported and you have the gall to censure me for not going through your so called appropriate channel to be ignored and banned again! Ban me again! This time indefinitely and see if I care! When rules are set they are supposed to be enforced evenly and with fairness, only then can all parties accept the fairness therein and obey them, why should you expect me to obey rules you don't obey? Isn't that hypocrisy? My disobedience is a product of your actions/inactions. I have never stood for unfairness and inequality before the laws/rules before and I won't start with you!
You abuse the little power given to you here as a moderator and in full hypocrisy you boldly call out leaders who abuse their powers while in this microcosm of society you fashion yourself into a tin god above criticism and correction! undecided

Cc: seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Zombie, see how useless your existence is? Abi what part of "it didn't come across to me as sarcastic" did you not understand?
whitelotus:

See your senselessness? Trump himself said that he was being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing says low IQ than you!
[quote author=A40 post=88932040][/quote]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Liberals with dumb questions.

Most immigrants including little old me came to the US via tourist visa before adjustments of stay.
whitelotus:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 12:33am On Apr 29, 2020
You liberals are still dumbing yourselves to hell even after it has been revealed that the woman with mental health problems killed her husband who she had been trying to divorce just to help democrats talking points and for financial gain.
maasoap:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2020
It has even been revealed that what we suspected all along that they are killing the patients in N.York for money.

This video will be taken down soon if it's a real deal like the video that exposed Fauci and Obama on their part in coronavirus. YouTube is taking conservatives contents down.

Watch it fast! It's 10 mins long! Fine if you have seen it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkOe05tSSsQ

Another video that was taken down by youtube from the original channel but still with Tucker Carlson on fox. Don't know if you have seen it. It's about 2 fearless doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPrbGU0Wyh4
garetz:
New York City has a coronavirus death rate that is evidentially 200 times higher than any other city in the world.

More than 1/3 of America’s Covid-19 deaths occurred in NYC—a city of just 7 million of the US 330 million citizens.

But liberals are twisting themselves into knots trying to say both the mayor of the city and the governor of the state have no fault because they are both Democrats yet they believe Donald Trump in far away Washington should be blamed for the shït show happening in New York. Talk about a pack of the most stunningly dishonest people you could ever gather together and you'll be perfectly describing the Democratic party and their supporters.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by whitelotus: 1:32am On Apr 29, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
so if you travel to a country on a tourist visa and a local firm got interested in you they can’t organise work permit for you? Don’t foreign students get their student visas converted if they get a coy interested in them? Are y’all these dull?

wowcatty:
Liberals with dumb questions.

Most immigrants including little old me came to the US via tourist visa before adjustments of stay.

See people who have no idea how immigration works!! Is it that you haven't travelled or that you are illegal immigrants?

If you travel with a tourist visa, you aren't allowed to work. If you want to change to a work visa, you have to fly back to your home country and process a work visa.

Students have it easier because they are allowed to work on a student visa. Students can even apply to convert their visa to a working visa when they graduate and if they get a sponsor company.

You are both ignorant

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2020
You busted nothing! He's right, you are wrong!

Trump has been a democrat all his life except when he was closed to trying to run for president in 1987 and then in 2001. Trump needed to be Republican to be president. In N.York where he was born and raised, being a Republican when you aren't ready to strike will get you destroyed. He became Republican to be president, the only party that allows you to choose your president, in democrat party, the deepstate choose for you.
CutieKing:

Another lies busted....you people dont even know how to lie.trump was never a Democrat during Clinton presidency.you people should be doing simple fact checking before unleashing your ignorance here.
And as for that Rush Limbaugh,be assure that presidential medal of freedom will be revoked the moment another president steps in
You can bet me on that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Livelystone01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.