Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (171074 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
mama-gee:

Thanks Missy, I'm getting ready to eat my meal. . . kiss kiss kiss

By the way, what website d you get the images from? tongue

I prepare them myself. *Straight face*
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
mama-gee:

Thanks Missy, I'm getting ready to eat my meal. . . kiss kiss kiss

By the way, what website d you get the images from? tongue

Why would she tell you? so you'll go and start your own kitchen with her secrets

Last time she told firearm, he went to start his own kitchen and  he is now competing with Missy B. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
OAM4J:

that ikokore doesn't look right, can i have pounded yam and Egusi with draw soup instead pls
Typical man . . . .  Ever insatiable.  angry

Here . . .

Kai! My throat deh this thing right now.  grin

[img]http://mwav.files./2009/07/herbal_detox_glass_of_water.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
OAM4J:

Why would she tell you? so you'll go and start your own kitchen with her secrets

Last time she told firearm, he went to start his own kitchen and he is now competing with Missy B. grin

Please, tell her.  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
Missy B, Please can I have a cone of icecream and some cupcakes. . . sad

I'm really hungry, the fried rice did nothing to quench my hunger. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You eat too much!  angry

[img]http://benessere.atuttonet.it/wp-content/uploads//Ice-cream-cone-fb-3311096.jpg[/img]

*Mama-gee hurries to eat quickly*

Thanks Missy, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to order some more food. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:20am On Mar 28, 2011
Thanks Missy B, delicious!

but why the frown nao, love to be served with a kiss.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 3:36am On Mar 28, 2011
Ehen, i wil tel Muki 4 u
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:37am On Mar 28, 2011
say wetin? gbeborun, amebo cheesy

why you never sleep sef?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 3:39am On Mar 28, 2011
I wake up at 3am everyday.
I'l stil tell Muki sha.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:41am On Mar 28, 2011
1st, where is my 50k?

Tell Muki what exactly? that you are forcing me cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 3:44am On Mar 28, 2011
I'l tel Muki I saw you kissing MissyB.
About the 50k, send your a/c number
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:49am On Mar 28, 2011
MissyB is my uncle's brother's mum younger sister's cousin cheesy

I dont give out my acct number in the public, too much money in it.

meenn, you have woken up, when am not even ready for bed yet
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2011
y_me, CC and Missy B

Y the envy?

I wont mind recruiting any of you as my Assistant.

Just drop me an offline mail with your CV for an interview
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Firearm,
just to tell you to plz shut down. cos u cant go far.
the official nl kitchen has come to stay, ok? cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
That's ma Weeeeendy. tongue grin grin

Hi Firearm. When do you intend to shut it down? grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
Wendybabe and Missy B

I will never close down

I have more customers and I am committed to giving them the best
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
Missy,May I have a bowl of noodles with fried eggs? kiss kiss

I'm so hungry!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

That's ma Weeeeendy. tongue grin grin

'That's your Weeeendy', abi? Whr did u abandon your kitchen to b4 now? 
No wonder Firearm had the effrontery to launch another grin

Firearm:

Wendybabe and Missy B
I will never close down
I have more customers and I am committed to giving them the best

u will end up doing 'home services' for those female customers of urs and abandoning ur primary responsibility grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2011
Missy B, I'm still waiting for my meal! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ayomifull(f): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
I didnt realise there is another kitchel around here
Miss can i have a plate of ifokore with dry fish and cold eba with ice water please?
thanks and pls note i only pay with card.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=52pt]Where in the world is Missy B? angry angry[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
ayomifull:

I didnt realise there is another kitchel around here
Miss can i have a plate of ifokore with dry fish and cold eba with ice water please?
thanks and pls note i only pay with card.
This is the only official NL kitchen and you get the best here. cheesy cool

[img]http://wheatlessbay.files./2007/10/eba.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mawhopon.net/upload/image/basic_photo/2(19)(15).jpg[/img]

Enjoy!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
What exactly does mama gee want? grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2011
Missy ★ B:

This is the only official NL kitchen and you get the best here. cheesy cool

[img]http://wheatlessbay.files./2007/10/eba.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mawhopon.net/upload/image/basic_photo/2(19)(15).jpg[/img]

Enjoy!

So Missy B, you have this good looking ikokore before and you were serving me that yeye looking ikokore I rejected earlier.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2011
lets c wetin i don miss
- firecrouch opens a new buka- angry angry angry
-Oam4j scoping Missy B -(do i smell a ban coming up) grin grin
-Mama-gee getting fatter grin grin tongue
-yme lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Missy Baby sum food ASAP, i've been on a long journey and jst d thot of ur food kept me going kiss kiss kiss

y me:

@Snthesis darling kiss kiss kiss when you are done with that come in here cause i gat a special gift from ME to YOU kiss kiss

really smiley smiley smiley, tis been awhile o, missd u loads
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Brite02(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2011
Noodles with fried eggs will do couple with a bottle of coke, plz angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2011
snthesis:

-Mama-gee getting fatter grin grin tongue
Did you make me fatter? grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2011
mama-gee:

Did you make me fatter? grin grin
not yet, working on it cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2011
^^Then maybe I can't be called fat until you're done with it. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Then maybe I can't be called fat until you're done with it. wink
in that case, spread eagle , open wide, one big thick hard sausage cummin up cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.