Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (171080 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
tempest01:

Missy B, You are still doing your thing, Kudos  wink
wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Sorry Ist order, there's no garri left in this kitchen.
Please, make do with this
[img]http://ayeshahaq.files./2009/06/flu-fighter.jpg[/img]
~Mama-gee sips the orange juice~ kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
i've missed dis kitchen sad

honey i'm home- wats cooking?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
Missy B, Can I have plate of African Salad and a can of Orange drink. . .

I'm so thirsty and hungry!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by VENUSS(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2011
hi all, pls, can any1 here teach me how to make spring rolls, cone biscuits 4 icecream. Any sweet desert. @ missy-b, u gt me swallowin.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 1:57pm On May 01, 2011
Hey Venus,
Got this for you

How to make Spring roll[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhjeIfMGBCo[/flash]

Cone biscuit

You will need a non-stick cookie sheet and a cone-shaped mold (available a bakery supply stores) to make these cones. If they end up with a hole in the bottom, plug the hole with a mini-marshmallow.

3/4 cup sugar

1 large egg

2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/4 cup milk

1/2 bup all-purpose flour, sifted

Preheat oven to 300 F. In medium mxing bowl, beat the sugar into the egg until it is thickened and pale yellow. .Beat in the butter, vanilla, and milk. Gently stir in the flour. Grease a large non-stick cookie sheet and spread 1.5 tablespoons of the batter into a 6 inch circle using a thin, flexible spatula. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove each cookie from the sheet and wrap around a cone shaped mold, sealing the point. The cookies harden as they cool so work as quickly as you can.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 3RNEST(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2011
Am damn Hunry here, missing naija food undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2011
What exactly would you like to eat? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 3RNEST(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

What exactly would you like to eat? smiley
>>uhm EBA and uguwse soup now now, embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 3RNEST(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2011
>>Thanks MissY.B,,you're the best kiss Now i need Akara and Bread for breakfast? undecided undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On May 03, 2011
Missy ★ B:

~Mouth-watering food items~

Yummy!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 4:38pm On May 03, 2011
Chei! Akara . . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2011
i miss akara and bread--***seriously salivating***
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:44pm On May 03, 2011
Missy, am home!

I want fried plantain with beans please.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On May 04, 2011
Missy B, Can I have a plate of Jellof rice and chicken?

Please, I'm soooo hungry!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 11:14am On May 04, 2011
^^^always hungry.get ur lazy a s s into the kitchen and cook.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OneLuvNja(f): 6:26pm On May 04, 2011
AAAH! Missy B u rock! Thanks for all the mouth watering recipes and pics, my mouth is truly watering. Do u have a restaurant? And if so r u based in the U.S.? I'd like to visit ooo. I've been hearing a lot about this Edikang Ikong soup, now I can try making it  cool. And that picture of Egusi soup is so so appealing.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On May 05, 2011
Please Missy B, Can I have a glass of Orange drink?

I'm sooooo hungry!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by byns: 2:11pm On May 05, 2011
beans please
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 1:19pm On May 08, 2011
^^ your ID suggests you like beans
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Freiburger(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2011
dustydee:

^^ your ID suggests you like beans
grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On May 10, 2011
Missy B, Can I have a plate of Kanda (goat meat) and a bottle of maltina. . .

I'm so hungry!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:52pm On May 10, 2011
Where is Missy now?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:03am On May 11, 2011
^^She's in a cave. . .

Check on her, you'll find her. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 1:07am On May 11, 2011
^^ I am too hungry to start searching for someone in a cave.

can you cook for me and take care of me tonight, pending her return?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kandiikane(m): 1:07am On May 11, 2011
*enters with partner*

I am hungry, how much is chicken yassa or mbaxal? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On May 11, 2011
OAM4J:

^^ I am too hungry to start searching for someone in a cave.

can you cook for me and take care of me tonight, pending her return?
I said you should go and look for her yourself. . .

I aint the owner of this restaurant so I don't have a right to go into the kitchen and prepare the food.

Missy is the real owner, you should ask her.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 1:28am On May 11, 2011
^^ Alright, cos am so hungry and Missy is nowhere to be found, can I come to your house and have dinner with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.